What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Anelai
1st checked it and thanks... i was on the right track afterall during my trying out.
2nd.... Noooooooooo..... there goes my only hope to pay aigis during my time oversea.

Guess i will miss 4-5 days worth of natural recovery... o well
At least i still able to max that dark priest >.<
*praying no more changing chedule like extension*
Tabs are cheap :p maybe you can borrow from someone ?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll admit that I'm one of those people with slightly biased comments against her, due to the lack of being able to gain any experience using her. I've been still rating her highly though just because of her really high HP. Reading different opinions on a unit definitely helps change an outlook on a unit's performance, and that's one of the reasons why I post so people can judge the weight of my opinion about units I use.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

<3's from me, as Well. Petite.

You are a good portion of why I am able to enjoy this game as much as I am. I am a slave to the story lines I engage in--A Completionist when it comes to stories and how they progress and end. You expose the stories, and the insight from things like the niconico conferences to me and that brings me more joy than I can't describre....

Okay, rather the joy I derive from it is very hard to describe. It certainly doesn't top the joy I feel when I watch my year and a half old Baby try to dance like the guys/girls in J/KPop videos. That's just too freaking adorable...BUT YOU HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE!

You have a great deal of love from me, and a small amount from my wife(Didn't see that coming, did you!?) for the work you do. As Fun as any game might be, I simply cannot enjoy it for long without knowing what the plot is. No plot = No Love. You bring me the love and care put into this game (lolololol riiiiiiight) and if I met you in real life, I'd give you a big ol' hug and prolly buy you a slurpee (I work at 7-11 >.>)

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I use the Droid4X android/tablet emulator to play this version.

Today I started getting this message when I try try play any DMM app

No idea what it says can someone tell me?

and suddenly I just get that /top/-/error/area/ trying to play through my browser. which is weird because when i started getting the message in the above picture the game still worked through the browser.
clearing cache and cookies fixed the browser issue, the android one still persists.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Runzega
I can't help you much since I can't read Japanese, but have you tried updating the DMM app? There was an update today, so make sure it is downloaded and installed.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today is the day for the deadline Joy fairy.... for 300 crystal....
And our Subjugation record is on........
287m/375m (80.3%) its time for the last spurt...... (helping with alt acc.... although they can barely kill 80 / run ( just afk though)

PS: asked quited friend for his account to be abused for this, but..... he forgot his email / pw T_T

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Feeling a little dubious whether or not we can make the last 20% unless people properly get motivated in farming on the last day. But it does sound pretty much guaranteed we can make 250? Free Spica yay.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We'll most likely get 200 since I'm beginning to doubt we'll get enough in 2 days.

To be honest, it's actually worth spending 1 or 2 SC to help get to 10k kills faster. If everyone spends those SC to get their subjugation kills done faster, then we would be done a lot sooner. How much is 300 magic crystals worth? About 9~14 SC and I didn't include the charisma cost. Unfortunately, even I if mention this, the English speaking player-base is not significant enough to get the needed amount of kills in time.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use the Droid4X android/tablet emulator to play this version.

Today I started getting this message when I try try play any DMM app

No idea what it says can someone tell me?

and suddenly I just get that /top/-/error/area/ trying to play through my browser. which is weird because when i started getting the message in the above picture the game still worked through the browser.
clearing cache and cookies fixed the browser issue, the android one still persists.
The message says u need to update to the new version. Not clear if the new game or dmm app store versions, just update both :p

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got 2nd Hores copy and -1/3 her

I will do the star event. Almost success (Miss 1 wolf because it escape. Prince couldn't blocked 2 unit at once). I think it possible now. The main problem would be using other unit to replace Aria immediately after being stunned.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Eden is a life saver for me

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Today is the day for the deadline Joy fairy.... for 300 crystal....
And our Subjugation record is on........
287m/375m (80.3%) its time for the last spurt...... (helping with alt acc.... although they can barely kill 80 / run ( just afk though)

PS: asked quited friend for his account to be abused for this, but..... he forgot his email / pw T_T
Uh. Don't we have until the 13th?

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The faster we finish the more exp the fairy gives us

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But there's a cap, does it matter?

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The message says u need to update to the new version. Not clear if the new game or dmm app store versions, just update both :p
updated the dmm app so i could update the games but...

then it sends me to the damn error page.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

updated the dmm app so i could update the games but...

then it sends me to the damn error page.
That's the same text.
U can't update the game from the game itselft. Open the dmm store and look for the game there. There should be 2 buttons, one updates the game and the other launches it. I don't remember which position was the update one so just press both :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10k done. 297393954/x last time I checked.

Let's see when it's max~

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's the same text.
U can't update the game from the game itselft. Open the dmm store and look for the game there. There should be 2 buttons, one updates the game and the other launches it. I don't remember which position was the update one so just press both :p
it gave me that message when i opened the app store. but i got around it after finding the right button, and the moment i get to the games page i get the damn message again and sent to the error page>.< and now i cant even get to the game page anymore, screw this im re downloading it all.

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But there's a cap, does it matter?

If the total subjugation kills from all players reaches the goal by a certain time the fairy we get will give more exp

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The faster we finish the more exp the fairy gives us
Wrong....
We have until next week maintenance to do this to max out fairy.
It just if we max the fairy in 5th we got 300 magic crystal.
here the list how many crystal we got if we cap the fairy faster (by date)
5th: 300; 6th: 250; 7th: 200; 8th: 160; 9th: 120; 10th: 80; 11th: 50; 12th: 30

I just tried more on the subjugation to hit 600 kill....
but all i manage now is 590 (slight improvement)
My main problem is still the same Deine + nanaly combo then afterward the horsebowman come finaly killed my HA (not enuff dmg to kill deine -.-)

All video i see they mostly use anya / Luciele for that part argghhhhh (or just some OP black unit strat)
This kind of think make me wish i had a strong magic fencer -.-

Last edited: