What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Verdi has a fast attack speed? I should check that out because I killed her before she did anything. I had already planned on using her so it's nice to know if she attacks fast.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She attacks fast? That sounds like a good sign for her damage (and healing).

If it's fast enough maybe it'll even make up for the fact I don't have a feng shui user...

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need some advice about the AW.my team is 50cc40+ lvl now and almost everyones affection is %100.so i am wondering how should i do from now on.should i try to get all my units max lvl before AW or just max some first and made them AW.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think if you at least made it to the oasis and have almost at least 1 cced silver of every class then you can probably start awakening . I find it nice to take the event platinums get it to about 30-40 and feed it copies with 3 silver fairies till its 50 and then cc and do the same thing again Ive made some of my platinum units like 50cc61 with 0 platinum fairies like this kanon I got to 50cc46 almost doing this much cheaper to farm silver fairies than platinums

I try to target units I cc and awaken into what I think will help me beat event maps and certain dailies

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i need some advice about the AW.my team is 50cc40+ lvl now and almost everyones affection is %100.so i am wondering how should i do from now on.should i try to get all my units max lvl before AW or just max some first and made them AW.
At this point I would proceed by fixing weak links in your team - when you see a strategy, that seems doable, but one of your units is too weak to perform its task - level it.

Other than that I would start thinking about AW at this point. I would start with gold farmers (Betty, Monica, Noel) to start raising funds for further AWs. It is also much easier to AW a gold unit.

If you want an immediate power spike, I think archers gain a lot in value due to bonus damage to fliers. Unfortunately archer orb map is considered one of the hardest.

So, to sum things up, think which unit to aw first. Look at strategies for corresponding orb map. Level units, that you need to clear that map.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you find that you have no trouble doing aw maps then it should be time to start awing. If you want to make the most impact archers are the best, then healers then valks

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i juz had 70 SP crystals. Rolled them all. Got nothing better than bronze ==

eligible

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the xp needed to get from 1-99? just curious if the 150k fairy will max it.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is enough experience to max out a Black-rarity unit from 1 to 99. Many players here have used Spirit Happy on their Black units to get them to 99 instantly. I used mine on AW Olivia and others have used it on AW Anya.

Spirit Joy is going to be sitting in my mailbox for a long time until I get a Black unit I want. :(

Edit:
Less than 2 days remaining to get 375k kills. As of this post, it's less than 42 hours to go and we're at 214k kills. We might not be able to make it, so others should still be urged to get as many runs in as they can to ensure we all get 300 Magic Crystals.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just wondering which of the three revival units would be the best choice to try and max out? Have a decently CR and Skilled up Charlotte, so not sure if Hores is a good choice just for the sake of how OP she can become with AW'd skill.

As for Noel, apparently the Gold Gain AW skill doesn't work with auto-completion of maps, so no real point for me to grab her. Haven't had any problem with the amount of mages I have at the moment either.

Kagura seems like the best choice because I don't have a Shaman or whatever her class is yet, and her AW ability would benefit my entire team.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wondering which of the three revival units would be the best choice to try and max out? Have a decently CR and Skilled up Charlotte, so not sure if Hores is a good choice just for the sake of how OP she can become with AW'd skill.

As for Noel, apparently the Gold Gain AW skill doesn't work with auto-completion of maps, so no real point for me to grab her. Haven't had any problem with the amount of mages I have at the moment either.

Kagura seems like the best choice because I don't have a Shaman or whatever her class is yet, and her AW ability would benefit my entire team.
Noel aw ability does work with the auto-clear system. Gold get is the ability that doesn't work because it depends on kills.

As to what units to get, it depends on how much are you going to farm.
If you plan to farm a little (only natural regen), get 1 Kagura and 1 Noel.
If u want to throw in some SC, get 2 copies of each.
If u want to spend 10-20 crystals, get 4 Noel and 3 Kagura. Both girls are good fighters and even if u have a full Paula, Noel is really cheap to buy and to raise, completely worth it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think its better to wait for the moldevort revival than to try to use noel as a fighter

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think its better to wait for the moldevort revival than to try to use noel as a fighter
Not really...
Most ppl always have noel or mia in party anyway for the gold increase.
and Being gold Noel pretty easy to CR / lvl up / AW specialy with the really good farming map as well.

We still don't even know when moldevort revival going to be + how good is farming her in 1st place.

PS: bishop have +20 more range than mage

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Noel aw ability does work with the auto-clear system. Gold get is the ability that doesn't work because it depends on kills.

As to what units to get, it depends on how much are you going to farm.
If you plan to farm a little (only natural regen), get 1 Kagura and 1 Noel.
If u want to throw in some SC, get 2 copies of each.
If u want to spend 10-20 crystals, get 4 Noel and 3 Kagura. Both girls are good fighters and even if u have a full Paula, Noel is really cheap to buy and to raise, completely worth it.
Cool, thanks for the clarification.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just hit 60% mark to maxing Joy.

This is getting tough ... With so limited days (Since today 3/8 ... we only have 2 days left). Many people kept trying to do their best at Subjugation event

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True....
Also some of the reason is the other event, specialy the revival 1 where another choice to spend their stm / chr to farm for a good drop map.

Well 1 week for 375mil kill is alot.... and the hype is starting to get lowered down now (compared to that wth 1 day 100mil kill)
Well if we started pass 5th, i think more ppl will start do the subjugation to finished it as there no more revival map to farm.
As for me yeah i already did the 10k kill, but the rainbow fairy failed to upgrade my rachel skill again (total used 8 fairy failed)

PS: i will be gone oversea this Thursday for a week+, so i can't event get the dark priest max stat or help anymore with subjugation event :( (after 10k kill focusing all the remaining chr / sta on noel farm)

Subjugation score: 226m/375m (63%)

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius: It's pretty much Evil Goddess Aigis way to lure everyone to buy and waste more crystal for her junks ... Well most of us not fall to the trap XD

Last edited:

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Altrius: It's pretty much Evil Goddess Aigis way to lure everyone to buy and waste more crystal for her junks ... Well most of us not fall to the trap XD
Spent 80 crystals. Got 2 blacks.
Dupes. None of them are even the boosted black units.
orz

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Revival event. So far I ate 27 SC (thanks to stamp card I have exact amount :D). Results:

Noel -3/3
Kagura -1/2
Hores -1/4 (I had her -0/4)

My plan now is to get at least -3 on Kagura and maybe -2 on Hores (and wish she will get proper revival later...). I ate a lot of crystals but on the other hand it was so worth it... Thanks to plat fairies I finally lvled Serra to CC66 (for subjugation map) and thanks to her own copy Hores is CC59 (100% affection). I also have more than 20 platinum cans already prepared for when I got more fairies of any kind.

My lvling priorities are now Lucille (CC50) and maybe Imeria (CC40).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh ? how can your hores start from -0/4 ? (this mean CR-0 / 4/5 skill right ?
My only guess is because you only got base copy from her event and feeding her rainbow fairy ?

and wew looking at your result thats sure alot of platinum cans you got there o_O.

My result so far able to lvl 70 gloria + Belinda and still working on Serra CC56.
(total 4x combine)
Sigh its kind of sad looking at this nearly end of Tueday, i really love Noel farming map too....
+ soo many mage (7) and plat cans (9).... low drop on ninja though, good thing i dunt need it or else they filling my box.
Used 4 SC so far, from tomorrow guess is time for me to start using SC to recover chr as well.... My final objective will be getting Serra to CC70 (Sorry paula no lvl for you atm)

As for revival unit.... got 1st copy of noel, but i haven't combine her yet... going 4 combine in 1 go seem better luck for me (188 R.Crystal)