What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

All video i see they mostly use anya / Luciele for that part argghhhhh (or just some OP black unit strat)
That's why I hyped up Lucille a lot months ago and was really happy when she got an awakening. High stats and high HP matters, even if they cost a lot. I use both Lucille and Anya in a team together a lot and cost is not a huge issue like people say. Of course, I am different because I try to keep my teams balanced and will make sure I am prepared by having a lot of leveled up units. I'm really hoping for an amazing Dragon Lord Skill Awakening because my Lucille's skill is already at 10/10. :D

I'm also a big supporter of melee support type units, such as Magic Swordsmans, Ninjas, Sailors, Mage Armors (I haven't raised Raichi yet though...), Priest Warriors, and Dragon Riders. You will notice that most of my team development revolves around these types.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on July 6th between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Second Phase Maps for "Dark Priest and the Heretical Altar" Added.
-Revival Mission "Two Holy Women" Ends.
-Revival Mission "Fencer of the Burning Sands" (熱砂の剣士) Begins.
+From August 6th until August 13th 10:00 (Every Day).
Other:
-Divine Armour Skill Awakening Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ninja too many ninja. Have lots from failed rolls too. Seriously not many class use Ninja as AW Material right ? Should I just turn it to monk or what ?

I need some witches, solider and valks here =_=

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ninja too many ninja. Have lots from failed rolls too. Seriously not many class use Ninja as AW Material right ? Should I just turn it to monk or what ?

I need some witches, solider and valks here =_=
If you feed Kagerou to one of your other ninjas, she's worth 200+(LV-1)7xp. I got so many copies of her from event drops and base summoning that I was feeding her to B. Iris to prep her for platinum armours... Easily one of the most useless silver units in the game (1/3 less useless since she can now CC Hien copies for skill-ups for his main).

I'm not a fan of the whole 100,000 gold + silver unit for the trading post silver units, so I can't really say if it's worth trading her for Dan considering that you have a 74.8%~ (57~ base summons) chance of getting at least 1 random silver unit from that much gold.

Hores's event has Pales as a 10% drop on its easiest map, so I'm going to be farming that for next week to hopefully eliminate my mage problem for the foreseeable future (just need to get a handle on my healer and heavy armour issues after this). Fortunately, Noel and Kagura's revival has been much kinder to me than Kanon's god-tier map, I need to do 2 more trips, but I got the following (only spent 2 sacred crystals to restore stamina):
Platinum Armour: 4
Platinum Fairy: 16
Valery: 3
Kagerou: 2

EDIT:

@Creeping Terror:
Speaking of the Nico Conference. In the event that you're unable to personally attend the 3rd one, I recommend asking one of the players here, like Exkale or Dragon Paladin, that are already attending to enter in your e-mail so you will receive the unique serial codes. It would be at most 5 minutes of their time versus whatever amount of time your wife would have to spend thinking about it when she has more important things to keep in mind.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hores's event has Pales as a 10% drop on its easiest map, so I'm going to be farming that for next week to hopefully eliminate my mage problem for the foreseeable future (just need to get a handle on my healer and heavy armour issues after this). Fortunately, Noel and Kagura's revival has been much kinder to me than Kanon's gold-tier map, I need to do 2 more trips, but I got the following (only spent 2 sacred crystals to restore stamina):
Platinum Armour: 4
Platinum Fairy: 16
Valery: 3
Kagerou: 2
I get so many Plat Armor and less Fairy that I even confused what to do with them

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get so many Plat Armor and less Fairy that I even confused what to do with them

Same.

Also, Noel failed cost reduction 3 times already ;/ She is -3/4
Kagura -2/3
Hores -1
43 SC eaten.

EDIT: Kagura failed one so far -2/4 now ~_~

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least Noel is cheap.

Plus the probability to CR her is 50% (since it's double chance now) ... It's sink or swim. Just image it still 25% chance

Note : 70M left and only 5 hour left. I doubt we can get 300 magic crystal now

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least Noel is cheap.

Plus the probability to CR her is 50% (since it's double chance now) ... It's sink or swim. Just image it still 25% chance
I just imagine what happend during Sorano event. This time I at least farm nice fairies and pexp cans.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wrong....
We have until next week maintenance to do this to max out fairy.
It just if we max the fairy in 5th we got 300 magic crystal.
here the list how many crystal we got if we cap the fairy faster (by date)
5th: 300; 6th: 250; 7th: 200; 8th: 160; 9th: 120; 10th: 80; 11th: 50; 12th: 30

I just tried more on the subjugation to hit 600 kill....
but all i manage now is 590 (slight improvement)
My main problem is still the same Deine + nanaly combo then afterward the horsebowman come finaly killed my HA (not enuff dmg to kill deine -.-)

All video i see they mostly use anya / Luciele for that part argghhhhh (or just some OP black unit strat)
This kind of think make me wish i had a strong magic fencer -.-
I managed 595 kills so far. Almost there... By the way, I noticed. Aren't those HA's weak to assassination? I had Saki out, activated her skill and just assassinated some of them right off the bat. I don't remember who it was though, either Dina or Deine. For Nanaly I just ganked her with Chloe. Exhausted my resources by the time princesses came marching out though...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed 595 kills so far. Almost there... By the way, I noticed. Aren't those HA's weak to assassination? I had Saki out, activated her skill and just assassinated some of them right off the bat. I don't remember who it was though, either Dina or Deine. For Nanaly I just ganked her with Chloe. Exhausted my resources by the time princesses came marching out though...
Well~ Saki assassination skill works against everyone in this event. To handle the Princess you really need strong Princess to handle them. AW Anya is best option. She could take Olivia and Sybilla if you have Odette and her skill activated

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gloria hits them very nicely if she has good heals/someone else tanking.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assassination only works well against Carrie (2x; 20%), and then Sherry, Lilia, Themis, Jelius, Katie, Yurina, and Elva (1x; 10%). The rest like Dina*, Minerva, Grace, and Olivia are 0.1x (1%) leaving the final ones at 0.001x (0.01%): Khuri, Elizabeth, Sue, Dine*, and Sybilla.

*Their names are ディーナ (Diina) and ディーネ (Diine). Calling them Dina and Deina is like calling ミーナ (Miina) and ニーナ (Niina) Meena and Nina when Mina and Nina sound and look better together, especially when the two characters are siblings. So, they should be Dine and Dina, or Deine and Deina.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well~ Saki assassination skill works against everyone in this event. To handle the Princess you really need strong Princess to handle them. AW Anya is best option. She could take Olivia and Sybilla if you have Odette and her skill activated
I have 0 unit that can do assasination :p ww
Before during gold rush i bruteforce my way on Sophia

I did some alteration by using raichi to tank Deine.... but she just drop dead really fast...... (kinda expected Raichi still on CC46)

I really need to pass Deine problem 1st before i can tackle the continueation of the wave.
Gloria and sandra skill is nice for clearing, but its still problematic when we need to focus fire that walking crab >.<.
So far i was able to lower Deine hp around 20% before that bowhorseman spawn (forgot her name)

PS: slight improvement... 591 kill lol

Edit: on this noel map farming....petite going to kill me
Got 8 Valery... (this guy keep dropping and i'm happy about it)
6 plat cans / 20 plat fairy / 2 kagerou
Total SC used: 7... (I'm happy now Gloria / Serra / Belinda CC70.... might continue SC use to lvl Paula while on it)
Noel result so far = -3/4 (she really hard to get CR-ed -.-)
PS: Hores revival map = 8 new map = 8 free SC... so why don't we spend the SC now ^_^

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh, looks like the summer campaign doesn't include Millennium War Aegis:

Basically, it's a half-point sale where everything costs less with different gimmicks depending on the online game title. For example, 1000 points for an 11-consecutive gacha pull instead of 2500 just once from one game, which isn't something that is particularly special.

I guess they're not going to do their 1.5x bonus point campaign this summer. Too bad. Fortunately, I'm at 98 sacred crystals for this game, so I doubt they'll hit me with anything that would put me in a tight position like introducing a farm-type or item trial event with a kemonomimi character by an illustrator I like after tricking me into spending a lot on 3rd barracks or a 1.5x drop bonus event...

@Altrius:
The only people that I wanted to kill in this thread would be ones like Marcus for saying stuff like the Tinies Versus Giants map had better affection drops, leading to me wasting my time double-checking to make sure that's wrong before responding since I doubted myself by 5%. Though, my preferred methods of death would be one of the following.

1)
Can only return if they reach the ending gallery page with the game's nekomimi mascot character, Mimi. A fancy gal who likes collecting fancy goods. Click her illustration to proceed.

2)
Whether you deserve to live or die depends on if you're capable of constructing sound bridges stable enough to reach the other side; you're the one that gets to drive through your creations.

Anyone who can complete either of the above couldn't possibly be a bad person.

Getting good drops only makes me jealous if it's summoning Bashira by base or SP summoning, or mincosting and skill-maxing a character I spent a lot of crystals on while you did it as a free player (i.e. Tieskey and his perfect Maribelle).

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hm, I suppose I just lucked out with assassination then...

What's troublesome about those HA's is that they aren't just troubling to kill, they also pack a punch. On my new try, I managed to make it to the princesses with a little bit of power left and took down a few. Sybllia raged through my remnants though... Sybllia aside, the princesses don't actually seem that hard to kill unless you try to directly 1:1 duel against them.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Hey Petite can you explain why is there still geocities code on the hosting for your first challenge? How old is that thing? = =

It was until then, then it's like insult to the current standard of the web. A hilarious combination of the past jumbled together with a html5-video-container

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://bc.geocities.yahoo.co.jp/js/geov2.js"></script>
<script language="javascript">geovisit();</script>
<!-- text below generated by geocities.jp -->

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok clicked the first link from Petite. Oooooh nekomimi ! Clicked again ...... (Ashurmen no longer here because he is dead)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 Valeries remain in my inventory. A large number of Kagerous were obtained as well and some went missing. An excess of Platinum Armors and Fairies, but were all consumed until 6 Armors remain.

Kagura:
-4 cost, 4/5 skill

For the next event, I can focus on getting Hores or try to get another copy of Kagura and hope I got the last cost reduction. It's kind of risky to get her to min-cost when I can get Hores at a low cost. I also like Hores' illustration, who shares the same illustrator as Lucille and Aria, so that's why I want her. Although, if I do want to try to get Kagura to min-cost, I can farm the mission with the silver healer, which is going to accelerate my progression further. Damn you, choices and my own neediness!

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only people that I wanted to kill in this thread would be ones like Marcus for saying stuff like the Tinies Versus Giants map had better affection drops, leading to me wasting my time double-checking to make sure that's wrong before responding since I doubted myself by 5%.
awww.... sry you feel that way lol sometimes I dont carefully check these things before I speak about them or I miss certain important details

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i want to ask someting Noel,Kagura,Hores is gonna be aound for another week in the trading post.

i didnt have any of them before and after burning 25 sc i get i copy of noel and make Hores to -3 4/5.