What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Wew your luck sure different than mine.
In my case those silver unit is super rare drop, but i got soo much plat cans including from kanon event too.
I still havent use SC to recover chr yet so far only stm, I want to see how much far i can get with it 1st (specialy the fairy part)

My objective is to lvl 70 Serra / Paula / Gloria and if i have extra Eden as well.
Just had Belinda reach CC70, time to aw her soonish

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for all of the event maps for Verdinath and the subjugation mission for Katie. Please click the image in my signature to read them!

This cult sounds like they're trying to summon the Evil Goddess Aegis into our world, and the crazy cultists are players that lost their mind and humanity by spending points to roll premium. Verdinath's change of heart is probably due to the cultist Crow_mw tricking her into rolling premium like he did to Anelai.

Only one man is strong enough to resist the temptation fields to pull out his wallet and roll premium. Only one man is strong enough to stand up to the might of the Evil Goddess Aegis and her army of summoned devils. Only one man has a power level great enough to take on armies of internet nerds single-handedly.

This is the tale of that one man's quest to free players from bondage before the Goddess Aegis can seize what's left of their humanity. This is the tale of Tieskey!

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

and the crazy cultists are players that lost their mind and humanity by spending points to roll premium.
Then the cult has already won. There can be no contest against that amount of tear and rage (mine included).

gg was fun.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This cult sounds like they're trying to summon the Evil Goddess Aegis into our world, and the crazy cultists are players that lost their mind and humanity by spending points to roll premium. Verdinath's change of heart is probably due to the cultist Crow_mw tricking her into rolling premium like he did to Anelai.

Only one man is strong enough to resist the temptation fields to pull out his wallet and roll premium. Only one man is strong enough to stand up to the might of the Evil Goddess Aegis and her army of summoned devils. Only one man has a power level great enough to take on armies of internet nerds single-handedly.

This is the tale of that one man's quest to free players from bondage before the Goddess Aegis can seize what's left of their humanity. This is the tale of Tieskey!
So understanding this story.....
Crow_mw is spender on premium roll and he succesfully able to trick anelai, who's originaly a free player into cash player.
Tieskey until now still able to resist this tempation of premium gacha and stayed as free player :rolleyes:
And the story continue who else will get seduced to start opening those wallet to feed the evil Aigis and how many more will shed their tear and scream...

(If any of you felt offended i will delete this post)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we'll finally get to see the appearance of this during the second phase?

I'm really curious about how they'll handle the mechanics of this majin.

@Altrius
I've already calculated how many SC I can spend without using any on charisma. If I want to use only natural charisma until maintenance, then the most I can spend is 5 SC. Any more runs will require that I restore charisma by leveling up or consuming an SC.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
I've already calculated how many SC I can spend without using any on charisma. If I want to use only natural charisma until maintenance, then the most I can spend is 5 SC. Any more runs will require that I restore charisma by leveling up or consuming an SC.
@exkale
Ah you mistunderstand what i mean.
What my plan is to check 1st how many drop i get by the end of this event.
This cuz i don't want any extra fairy to stayed there in my box as i'm also low on space to keep them, unless i used more SC for storeage.

I'm trying to keep my SC spending as low possible, so i had enuff SC for the next item collection event.
Cuz *almost* all of item collection event unit are really nice :D (when will Claudia revival appear T_T)

My main priorty is lvl up those platinum unit i have at least CC70 as these event drop is seriusly nice (of coz i will spend SC for chr to do this as well)
As painful it is.... Max CR-ing Noel become my 2nd priorty as i want to keep enuff SC
For Kagura / Hores..... I'm not going to touch them at all even 1 copy, i prefer to use any xtra R.Crystal to have chance to max CR noel

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least you aren't stingy like me when it comes to storage space. I've been working off +/- 10 spare space for the past few weeks. It's getting difficult with the recent additions taking up space. It's also difficult to find time to do story missions to level up silver units so I can CC them to save space.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the future and for me, that sacrifice is the next item collection event. The next time I load up SC, it's going to be upgrading my storage to max and also purchasing the second barracks. I'll settle with a normal cost item collection event unit. Unless she happens to have a good illustration, then my plans to get a second barracks will be ruined.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahahahahahahahahs! I just woke up from worst nightmare ever and I've seen your post Petite :D It is so cool and I am more cooler 'coz of it because I AM in this story :D do much fun!

@Altruis: I never been free player But I've been getting some SC from time to time. After half a year playing Crow tempted Nje to do premium summons and since that time my temptation wakes every few months.

@exkale there is brilliant solution for your problem, but you already know it. Very good investment I must say :)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally hit 600 on subjugation event. Get 3 SC that gonna help me and this revival event.

Speaking of which, the dark Priest current last map is quite hard. Run 3X and get 1 stars 3X. NEED HELP!

I should have waste those chances on Revival event instead; 18 RC lost T_T

On other hand If I kept going on my pace. I can at least get Hores and cost reduce her 1X ... which is bad since 1st time is 100% for sure. Maybe I should use my rainbow fairy on her first before feed her copy. That way, I can get her 3/5 skill.

Currently My Noel cost 36 - SL 3/5 ... so it's not that bad

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I tried the 100/2 maps in the revival event for fun and to see if I could 3 star it for the SC but... holy crap that was stupid. I'm not sure which is which but for time being the one with the swamp was stupidly hard trying to cope with hp loss and then a spam of liches and all sorts of crap. The other one didn't feel as bad.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for some painful yet effective solution and finally got one (Aria still need some leveling so maybe gonna use this next week after revival event over)

I have most of unit there. So it seems work

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Id gotten about 80 revival crystal so far doing 60/5 with no silver drops cleared my cache and immediately got the ninja twice in a row followed by the mage

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not long ago I did just a few premium rolls and got Patra. Seems a lot of people get good units from premium rolls recently, so maybe it is a good time to try it? Currently Reda the thief has increased chance to be summoned. She permanently increases your drops and rolling for gold is not as hard as for black. Also, we can't keep the childhood friends separated, can we? Let me know what results you get!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WilliamZero
Take care with that strategy need a high power healer (most is using AW liana / Sedis) and soldier...
I already did some research on it as well, there alternative plan which i felt much safer at the post i did before with 2 archer.
Another 1 is deploy soldier asap at the very back and you able to deploy healer + intercept 2nd hellhound with prince (video show call reinforcement 2/5)

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3 high tier healers... Man that map doesn't sound fun, will probably suffer when I get around to doing the event maps.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for all of the event maps for Verdinath and the subjugation mission for Katie. Please click the image in my signature to read them!

LOL

U need a blog or something :p

Has anyone skill aw Noel? It seems useful but idk if enough to justify the resources to lvl it.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 high tier healers... Man that map doesn't sound fun, will probably suffer when I get around to doing the event maps.
If you able to do the 1st part of that map, which the most troublesome part...
This is the easier version for it...

A little alteration to it is when the chimera pop (3 headed lion thingy) you can intercept wth HA istead of having Serra tank it, cuz that is risky specialy if you not on lvl 70 CC...
Of coz fran can be replaced with anything

Again the most troublesome part is the begining part where most strat used high lvl soldier + high healer, or just angel....
There a better and easier strat for this for my team try check around that match yours (but again you have chloe so all good)

This is the strat i'm betting my luck on (just the beginning part) then i will use the above part for mid way

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I Have now Skill AW'd Saki.

Here is your Lawnmower Badge Saki-chan! *Badges a Saki*

Other members of a Lawnmower Club:

Lidy: Regrent Club president till her Senpai returns.
Stella: Lovable misfit
Anya: AnnNnnNNya!!!
NoodleBowl: Club Dietary Tactician
Anelia: "...And shotr them all!"
Sandra: "Some people mow lawns in many thin passes...I just mow it all at once"

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That feeling when you realized you can't use your new unit at all for a while.

Kagura:
-CC70: Done!
-Affection: 0%...
-Orb: 1 (WHAT! Somehow I only have 1 after playing for almost a year.)
-Silver CC Healer: In progress, thankfully I have 2 silver healers. Sera will have to wait. :(
-Silver CC Witch: In progress

I need work on class changing Rita, Corinne, and Odette to free up valuable space during the second phase. The 3 of them will at least consume 3 archers, 4 mages, 1 soldier, and 1 gunner. It shouldn't be long since all three of them are at least level 40.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 3 of them will at least consume 3 archers, 4 mages, 1 soldier, and 1 gunner. It shouldn't be long since all three of them are at least level 40.
I just need 10 valkys or so, or 3 carrys.

._. farming 40/3 until drop. 0 Valk period.

Also, the dark priest I am going for. I like that attack speed. (Much better than a certain token generator)