What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Whining: i just can't clear the new daily T_T no princess and totaly lacking of magic dmg

On another note, is the bonus drop rate only affected the new god-tier daily ?
I got plenty of gold (5-6 / run) + some exp cans in the ex mode.
O well since its Rng no idea if its just luck.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can do the new Monday daily, but Only up to 2 star with 3 enemy escape.

Anyway the result today is quite good. 4 tin can

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to farm the Extreme-tier Golden Armour daily due to the fact that I have 44+ Platinum Armours taking up space, and I really want [highlight]gold[/highlight].

Spent 24 sacred crystals so far on this event. Thursday/Friday daily, Gold Rush on the weekends to get 3 Gold units (Bella, Garrett, and Iris), and today's daily. Didn't have particularly good luck getting plat armour drops (just 8), but I mostly wanted the [highlight]gold[/highlight] so I could reach 6,000,000+ [highlight]gold[/highlight] so I could try and do 500+ base summons to see if I can get some mages/rogues for CCing/AWing my characters like Jessica and Monica.

Just did 50 base summons, and I got 2 rogues (Cecily and Harissa), 1 ninja (Saizou), 1 archer (Kazuha), and 1 soldier (Asar). So far, so good.

Tomorrow I'm going to keep spending crystals until I have at least 21+ black fairies so I can AW99 Anya (anything extra will go to Liana or Nagi unless I summon another base black unit since those things have a tendency to appear to those that are in need of a silver mage).

EDIT:
Did a couple hundred more base summons:
Silver: Cecily, Persis, Giovanni, Phyllis, and Khuri; Gold: Berenice

I have enough copies of Berenice now to AW80 her whenever there's a 3x Synthesis bonus event. Any future copies I can just feed whenever to see if I get the 25% mincost for her.

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what yall think; Should I use Dark Knight Bromancer to Level Up Anya and get her prepped for AW, or some other black?

Currently Im just wanting to keep Bromancer as a person in my box for the sake of having; cuz he's like...totally your rival-bro <,<

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you Petite. Me and my sis Mehlis were having a small party this night with some booze and gossiping about b o y s ( you know, Mehlis have A Thing for mage Cyrus...)

But then by the window we say how huge party you are throwing, and that we doesn't have so many friends....
We at least had some girls from gold rush exchange joining in so our party wasn't so bad looking in front of yours....

@Creeping Terror. If you want answer you should show your group. Anya is awesome tank-like Princess and worth feeding her big big dinner (a while ago there was Princess comparison, check it out ), but sometimes it is worth to invest in someone else. For example I would not use it on Anya because I already have fully leveled Cornelia and they share a few roles.

I wonder if they will ever give us event battle mage or jing jang user...

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bleh, after beating my head against the image editing freeware I got, I give up! LIST TIME!

The Core:
Prince: This guy is ALWAYS in my party, and I cant get him out of it.
Anna(lv30): SHE'S JUST SO CUTE! I've yet to run into a situation where I need all 30 slots and have to give Anna the boot, so I keep her cuz I wuv her!
Katie(AW48): Serves as main Reinforce unit. Passive Def boost is cool, too!
Crissa(AW99): Primary Duelist. She is also super Cute
Nanaly(AW49): Primary Archer.
Spicy(AW53): If you have Nanaly, you must have Spicy!
Grace(AW40): I love Grace O.O
Liana(CC58): Primary Healer.
Sedis(CC58): Other Primary Healer. Oh hey, her and Lia are the same level. never noticed that!
Noodlebowl(AW66): I just wish they didn't nerf her. But her cost reduction is kinda fun!

Commonly Used:
Claudia(AW47): Primary Princess-Class Duelist.
Mikoto(AW33): She is a Witch and a Mage rolled into one, with averaged out numbers to not be OP. Only reason she's not a "Core" unit is because sometimes you just dont need a Mikoto or her doom babies.
Mar(CC50): Tertiary Healer. G.Iris is used when I dont have to deal with area dmg or multiple defense points.
G.Iris(CC53): Secondary Healer. When Lia and Sedis just aren't enough.
Saki(CC53): Rapidly falling in love with Saki.
Amelia(CC33): Sometimes you need MOAR BOOLETS!
Imelia(CC25): OMG WHY DON'T I HAVE DUELISTS-Class Duelist.
Bellinda(CC70): On deck for AW. Sometimes you need a witch.
Mehlis(CC60): Primary Mage. Usually use Mikoto in her place, but sometimes Mikoto isn't enough DOOOOM.
Dina(CC60): Used more often just to block things than be a Tank, but sometimes she tanks, too!

Honorable Mention:
Kaguya(AW40): Just not tanky enough to be used as Primary Princess.
Hikage(Lv11): Cuz Kaguya.
Anya(Lv48): Princess for Hire. Considered application for Primary Princess.
Karma(Lv22): Impromptu Tank-Duelist. She's really pretty~<3
Jerome(Lv37): Katie is too sweet to bark orders. Sometimes Jerome needs to yell a bit for her.
Lidy(CC53): She's like...a duelist...but not. I love her so much, but she's so flimsy I cant deploy her effectively most of the time.
Lita-chan(Lv43): I love you, Lita-chan ._.
Jessica(CC43): Since the Advent of Grace, Jess has fallen out of the limelight, but she was "Grace" before it was cool.
Momento(Lv50): Similar to Mikoto, Momento was the Magic-Dmg token summoning cutie before i got Mikoto.
Claire(CC51): NEED. MOAR. ARROWS
Ether(Lv 30): Hey look! a priest warrior!

I already know I need better Duelist Line-ups. Kurissa cant handle the world on her own. My major duelist problem is that the ones I have that fit the bill (Lidy, Dorthy, Kaguya) are generally too flimsy. I have Ceria and Imelia, though, and they make nice duelists! been diverting a bit of attention toward them lately.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who the hell is Noodlebowl, Mar and Lidy? @.@

if you say you need more duelists then raise one of them.

I, on the other hand would invest into Karma. I am not sure though, you have too many blacks for me to handle ._.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is tentatively Taian's strategy for it using his real team (not one designed for new players):
I was finally able to three-star the map using variation of this strategy. I don't have a battle mage, nor an AW Anya (not to mention AW99 Anya, like in the other vid), so dealing with left side was problematic. Eventually I ended using a regular HA + Sorano instead of miko.

This was another scenario for me, where summoner class really shone. A 15-cost summoner starts attacking at the same time a 30-cost mage would, but you have 15 sortie left. That allowed me to deploy the HA, instead of trying to tank with Aria. This time, Sorano didn't have enough time to reload her skill, but after she moped the floor, I could just replace her with regular mage. Above is also why I think the +2 cost for summoners upon AW is quite a burden.

I didn't need to replace top witch (CC50 Elsa) with a mage, using level 60 Claudia instead of Imeria. I think I could use Sandora instead of Claudia here, so that I could use the same team to farm Thursday and Monday dailies.

A bit disappointed with drops I got so far, but I'm quite happy they are adding difficult maps. This was much harder than the Amon one.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Who the hell is Noodlebowl, Mar and Lidy? @.@

if you say you need more duelists then raise one of them.

I, on the other hand would invest into Karma. I am not sure though, you have too many blacks for me to handle ._.
Noodlebowl is The strategist of heaven Ren/Rian/Ling (whatever you want to call her)

Dunno why but people in her keep call her that.

btw, the new Monday daily map made me realize i need to AW Belinda asap. How many time i wish my Witch could just deal a little more damage in order to finish the HA before they overrun my blocker.

@Creeping Terror: Invest in your Anya and you shall never have to regret your decision. Better yet, got her skill and you will have a cute and efficient killing machine as your disposal.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They're actually speaking of Uzume.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I just know nothing. Calling either of them Noodlebow is just bizarre. I dont see any connection.

On the other hand calling Eliza -> Elsa should be easy to understand by like. .. everyone. Including 5years old kids.

@arisato, same thing with me. both my platinum witches were moved on top of my AW priority list.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Now I just know nothing. Calling either of them Noodlebow is just bizarre. I dont see any connection.
Notice Uzume helmet in her AW art ? It look identically to an upside down Ramen bowl.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noodlebowl is Uzume, due to AW Art helmet.

Back in the days, we teased Ashurmen all about it, how op was the power of the noodlebowl. (That was before Kikyou exist, and Uzume's AW ability was best in game period.)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

NoodleBowl is power !

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have enough copies of Berenice now to AW80 her whenever there's a 3x Synthesis bonus event. Any future copies I can just feed whenever to see if I get the 25% mincost for her.
Same here. It's been a while since the last one, hope we get it before the end of June.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new map has a gimmick where enemy HP regenerates. Be careful if you blind run it.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two Black Fairies on my first run but holy shit this map. You'll need a lot of magic damage and heavy armors.

2-star on second try and 3-star on the third. I missed one of the early wolves. It's easy after knowing the patterns. I only need one HA because I have Olivia. My setup uses 2 healers, 1 soldier, 1 princess, 1 HA, 2 witches, 1 bishop, and 1 mage.

1: 2x Black
2: 1x Black, 1x Plat
3: 1x Black, 1x Plat
4: 2x Plat
5: 1x Plat

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok this map is really easy for me, only one wolf pass trough on the first run.
But.............. well 3 runs for 2 plats fairy.:(

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So any idea why new fairy rescue is better than previous one ?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
Slightly higher drop rates is probably the reason to run this over the previous one.

6th run: 2 black fairies and 1 rainbow fairy. I'm done farming this map because Nagi, Anya, and Saki are CC80. No need for me to run Phalanx 3 anymore. Yay!

Rainbow fairy failed though. :(

Last edited: