What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Aw.... no more new class :(
After being given dragon knight -->alchemist --> druid --> vampire with new class premium gacha horse bowman, ranger , inu was expecting more new class incoming.

Wonder what this magic fencer will be focused on ?
we already have 2 event magic fencer that increase atk def on skill use, i'm guessing this 1 increase atk + range :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*waits for black dragon knight so I can quit Aegis*

Also, I tried for black mage, after about 60 rolls, I will pretend I didn't try for it.

i'm guessing this 1 increase atk + range
Must be affection bonus for range~

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm going to guess magic fencer with insta kill chance, and attack + defense affection.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

C-C-Cutie!!! YAY FENCER CUTIE

*Ahem*

I mean hey I like that one, and I'll be good to get me a fencer. couldn't get carol during that event that had her.

I just hope its not a farm event, cuz those hate me. Likely a star trial since Naghi was an item farm, Miranda(Also cutie!) is a unit farm

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably a slim chance since that gacha fencer has ricardos skill already but I hope this new one does too so I dont end up having to cc ricardo the next time there's a strategy that requires his long skill duration

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really wish this game could be played offline. I really hate how I have to wait so long for charisma and stamina to recover.

Also, does anyone know how to delete save game? Since I am not that far, I want to restart and try and get a better unit from the first 5 crystals, but every time I delete the game information under the support option, it doesn't delete.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really wish this game could be played offline. I really hate how I have to wait so long for charisma and stamina to recover.

Also, does anyone know how to delete save game? Since I am not that far, I want to restart and try and get a better unit from the first 5 crystals, but every time I delete the game information under the support option, it doesn't delete.
Lol, u are getting it wrong. The game data is stored in the dev's servers and can't be modified for obvious reasons. There is no option to reset your account (and it wouldn’t make a lot of sense since they are expecting u spend money on it) so your best option is to simple create another account. Multi accounting is forbidden in theory but the only way (since a browser app is sandboxed) they have to detect that (if they are even wasting resources on it) is to check whether there are multiple logins from the same ip (which is a bad approach anyway due to dynamic ip and sub-netting).

So, to make it short, just register another account and don't play the old one any more :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bought 8 Sorano total during this event and she is still -2/3. I am starting to believe she is bugged. It is supposed to be 50% chance to cost reduce her..... :/

Me: depressed .
40 sacred crystals on waste..... It is worse than premium summon....

Ok, 9th copy game me -3 cost. 0 sacred crystals left. I am trully depressed.

Atleast I dont need to be worried anymore about rogues...

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That sneaky Phyllis is the real rogue.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geh i've been bad luck farming that efreet normal map (0-2 x2 revival crystal) seriusly it made me cry i rarely even got 3stack of crystal. (yeh plenty of rogue, but strangely low on bandit)
And all the saved SC gone again in this sorano event (4 copy CR-2 / Skill 3/5 )
Fun fact on my 1st time trying 500 enemy incoming in subjugation event i put nagi (50CC40) front liner and she able to tank the spider (onigumo?) really well.
I wonder if i can put her role as duelist as well with that def and hp (during skill activation) as part of future strat, usualy used ninja to snipe over edge or behind duelist so puting her front liner to hit 1st might sound fun and turn skill on when boss enemy incoming

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone else update to Android Lollipop OS and regret it? Getting crashes from the android app every few minutes now when I'm unlucky.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think all the normal version maps have sucky crystal drop rates I started trying to do earth fairy fountain normal so I could use the silver fairies as fodder but getting only like 1 crystal drop everytime or it may have been 0 sometimes was just a waste. earth fairy extreme was probably 100% for 6 crystals so I kept running it

Fuck that efreet extreme map though I was tempted to switch that up as my farming map but I got tired of failing it from small mistakes. lvl 60 themis couldnt really kill the effreets fast enough but apparently a lvl 27 shelly can in one of those youtube videos

you guys know if passive healing like farunes+ the angel's stack together btw?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think all the normal version maps have sucky crystal drop rates I started trying to do earth fairy fountain normal so I could use the silver fairies as fodder but getting only like 1 crystal drop everytime or it may have been 0 sometimes was just a waste. earth fairy extreme was probably 100% for 6 crystals so I kept running it
The 1 mostly keep farming the that graveyard ex 1 (the 1 give magic crystal and girl affection item).
I can clearly said it also give 100% revival crystal probably all ex map give 100% revival. The 1 i notice big change is the magic crystal, it drop more than 70% after all those farming, manage to get 2nd copy spica before the change :D
Tried some earth fountain for fairy ex, but all i ever get is gold fairy in 5 run so give up on it

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you guys know if passive healing like farunes+ the angel's stack together btw?
The rule is everything stacks as long the skill names are different, but I don't have any of those units to check :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All passive healing stacks.

Note:
Unsure whether the boost hp regeneration is applied to one's own passive healing or all passive healing like Riria's. I assume the skill boost only her own passive healing.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geh i've been bad luck farming that efreet normal map (0-2 x2 revival crystal) seriusly it made me cry i rarely even got 3stack of crystal. (yeh plenty of rogue, but strangely low on bandit)
And all the saved SC gone again in this sorano event (4 copy CR-2 / Skill 3/5 )
Still better results than me....
But I agree with drop rates. When I had 3 drops from this map I was in so much joy...
Petite sometime ago (I think it was Petite) mentioned that when you are unlucky with drops try using different group/different tactics. Srsly. I didn't know I can make so many of them. So many different ways to kill this fire bastard -_-'.

But srsly, week ago I had 24 crystals + cleared 11 Sorano and 4 Miranda maps (after 3 failed tries I decided to leave 90/12 as it is) = 39 crystals total + one from stamps = 40 sacred crystals total.

I am on 0 SC now. Last time when I ate so many I got 50 lvl -5/10 Liana.

Now I really understand how you felt during Flan event DragonPaladin.

;/

Depression.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn only managed 8 copies of miranda only got her CR'ed to 23 and her skill to 3/10 >.<

Due to my graphics card dying I have to use my dads computer and this thing is like 10 years out of date its so slow. Aegis plays literally at half speed.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Event Spoilers:

Premium Summoning Platinum Alchemist Sharuru (Charles):

Skill: Secret Art of Weakening (軟化の秘術)
Prevents her from attacking while skill is active, but halves the defence of all enemies.

Gah, why would they call her 'シャルル'—Sharuru, which is how you write Charles—when we already have Charlotte?

Skill AW Spoilers:
Platinum Archer Bashira:
Quadra Shot β (12 seconds; Attack 0.9x; Fires 4 consecutive arrows; CT: ;WT:)

Gold Archer Bella:
Multi-Shot (25 seconds; Attacks up to 5 enemies within range at same time; CT: ;WT:)

Gold Archer Claire:
Full-auto (18 seconds; Attack 0.6x; Becomes unable to rapid fire, but attack speed raised and attacks z targets at the same time; CT: ;WT:)

Platinum Archer Lita:
Complete Shadow (120 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Won't be targeted by ranged attacks; CT: ;WT:)

Platinum Archer Spica:
Magic Missile (30 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Magical Arrows Ignore Defence; CT: ;WT:)

Gold Archer Strey:
Sparrow Shot (30 seconds; Range 1.8x, attack speed slightly quickened; CT: ;WT:)

Platinum Archer Victoria:
Arbalest (20 seconds; Attack & Range 2.5x; time between shots lengthened, but arrow speed quickened, and lowers movement speed; CT: ;WT:)

Gold Archer Xiao:
Oriental Bow Killing Art (30 seconds; Attack 2.0x; Rarely Assassinates; Can only be Used Once Per Battle; CT: N/A;WT:)

Warning: Who gets which skill subject to change!

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ergh so this week event after maintenance is the magic fencer.
And this alchemist is for somewhere in future event ?

I like that idea reduce all enemy def in the map even it prevent her from atk-ing.
With the experience of our 1st alchemist, her atk kind of abit too low where you just prefer to put mage instead... (but again alchemist deplloyment cost still costly)
and W-O-W spica awakening skill magic arrow o_O dam i'm only 2/5 skill >.<

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All these archer awakened skills, except for Xiao's, looks very useful one way or another. If only I worked on Claire's skill, but she can wait. Spica's is going to be very useful if her skill maintains the high duration, but it seems unlikely since they might make it a lower duration like Jelius' AW skill.