What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

All these archer awakened skills, except for Xiao's, looks very useful one way or another. If only I worked on Claire's skill, but she can wait. Spica's is going to be very useful if her skill maintains the high duration, but it seems unlikely since they might make it a lower duration like Jelius' AW skill.
Spica and Claire seems to have interesting skill set. Since I have them 5/5 ... should I do it :D

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rita's AW skill makes me laugh.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So they had to nerf both the duration and Bashira's attack to give her her 4th arrow? I'll just keep her level 1 triple shot. :(

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man I like the look of the alchemists, a pity they are too situational.

Platinum Archer Bashira:
Quadra Shot β (12 seconds; Attack 0.9x; Fires 4 consecutive arrows; CT: WT

So you make her more like Nanally pre AW... depends on the CT and WT I guess.

I have a min cost 90 AW Bashira who got me through most of my archer requirements until I got a copy of Nanally now she is my secondary archer behind Nanally. She is still one of my favourite archers thanks to ranged priority.

Spica seems to get the only decent skill AW, a weaker version of Nanally It looks like.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So they had to nerf both the duration and Bashira's attack to give her her 4th arrow? I'll just keep her level 1 triple shot. :(
It's not a nerf unless they made it unusable. Bashira is going to be doing more damage per volley of arrows with her AW skill. The one factor that might make affect her will be enemies with high armor, but those enemies will likely be handled by other units. Think of it as an side-grade and not a nerf directly affecting her. It's more of a choice a player will have.

Rita's skill is the most outstanding one so far in my opinion. Two full minutes of 1.2x attack is really good. It's almost like Spica's skill, just without the range boost. If only they would revive her event. :(

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On May 7th:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Certain Kill Sword that Cuts the Sky" (空を断つ必殺剣) Begins.
+Platinum Sword Master Sandra .
-Emergency Mission "Holy Sledgehammer Champion's Challenge" Ends.
-Revival Mission "Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth" Ends.
Trading Post:
-Platinum Archer Spica and Gold Angel Eln Replaced.
Other:
-Artemis Skill AW Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.

Gold/Platinum Artemis Skill AW:
Platinum Archer Bashira:
Quadra Shot β (12 seconds; Attack 0.9x; Fires 4 consecutive arrows; CT: 20; WT: 10)

Gold Archer Bella:
Sparrow Shot (30 seconds; Range 1.8x, attack speed slightly quickened; CT: 35; WT: 23)

Gold Archer Claire:
Full-auto (18 seconds; Attack 0.6x; Becomes unable to rapid fire, but attack speed raised and attacks 3 targets at the same time; CT: 30; WT: 45)

Platinum Archer Lita:
Complete Shadow (120 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Won't be targeted by ranged attacks; CT: 80; WT: 40)

Platinum Archer Spica:
Magic Missile (30 seconds; Attack 1.2x; Magical Arrows Ignore Defence; CT: 40; WT: 20)

Gold Archer Strey:
Multi-Shot (25 seconds; Attacks up to 5 enemies within range at same time; CT: 45; WT: 30)

Platinum Archer Victoria:
Arbalest (20 seconds; Attack 2.5x; Range 1.4x; Time between shots lengthened, but arrow speed quickened, and lowers movement speed; CT: 35; WT: 17)

Gold Archer Xiao:
Oriental Bow Killing Art (30 seconds; Attack 2.0x; Rarely Assassinates; Can only be Used Once Per Battle; CT: N/A; WT: 13)

Trading Post:
Platinum Gunner Janna
Gold Pirate Maurette (AW Ability: Gold Get!)

Certain Kill Sword that Cuts the Sky:
-Star Trial Event Until May 21st (Sandra Given During Maintenance on 21st).
-Platinum Sword Master Sandra
+Skill: Ougi True Sky Cross Slash (Instant Cross AoE True Damage; Sandra Attack 1.5x [2.7x] + 1.5x Against Air Units)
+AW Ability:

Star Trial:
5: Sandra Joins
6: Skill 2/10
7: Skill 3/10
8: Cost -1
9: Skill 4/10
10: Skill 5/10
11: Cost -1
12: Skill 6/10
13: Initial Level 30
14: Skill 7/10
15: Cost -1
16: Skill 8/10
17: Initial Level 50
18: Skill 9/10
19: Cost -1
20: Skill 10/10
21: Cost -1 (Mincost)

5: Gold Armour
6: Magic Crystal x3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Armour
9: Gold Fairy
10: Magic Crystal x5
12: Gold Armour
14: Gold Fairy
16: Platinum Armour
19: Magic Crystal x7
22: Platinum Fairy
23: Platinum Armour
24: Rainbow Fairy

Raid from the Sky (20/1) (空からの襲来):
Iron Archer (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "We've received a report that the villages near the castle were attacked by monsters flying in the sky one after the other the last several days."
Anna: "It seems the flying monsters are increasing their activities for some reason. In order to prevent the spread of casualties, let's repel them in this forest!"
(end)
Soldier: "Report! We identified the destination of the flock of flying monsters. We fear they're gathering forces there."
Anna: "I think we best repel them before they build up their forces."
Anna: "Prince, let's hunt down those monsters!"

Assassin from Makai (30/2) (魔界の刺客):
Silver Archer Loren (), Silver Rogue Cecily (), Bronze Archer Wilfred (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, enemy attack! Prepare for battle!"
(demon appears)
Demon: Geheh, geheh. Wingless humans are easy if we target them from the sky!"
Demon: "You're the Prince!? Say your praaayeeeeers!!!"
Anna: "That red demon is holding a weapon... Prince, please be careful."
(end)
Anna: "Prince, good work. We've confirmed the retreat of the monsters that were roosting on this island."
Alyssa: "The weapon that red demon was holding seems to have broken after one use."
Anna: "I also noticed that. We'll have to deal with them quickly the next time we meet..."
Alyssa: "That's right, Anna-san. The direction the retreating monsters are heading is..."
Anna: "Don't tell me...!? This was the enemy's trap? Prince, let's return to the kingdom at once!"

Lookout Tower Defence (40/3) (見張り塔防衛):
Silver Pirate Giovanni (), Silver Mage Pales (), Bronze Archer Ars (), Gold Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Demon: "Geheh, geheh. Looks like the Prince fell for our plan. All o' ya! Forward march!!"
Anna: "We're too late... It appears the invasion has already begun. We must not let them proceed any further. Prince, prepare for emergency battle!"
???: "... That's the Prince."
Anna: "... That demon... this time is different from the battle earlier; it doesn't look like it's holding a weapon."
Ann: "It may not attack, but there'll be problems if we let them pass with those numbers. I think we should deal with them quickly."
(end)
Anna: "We somehow halted the monsters' invasion..."
???: "Making those monsters retreat, you're as strong as the rumours say."
???: "Prince, may I ask a favour of you?"
Anna: "Who in the world are you...? Let's discuss this at the castle. Lead her to the royal castle."

Sandra Introduction:
Sandra: "Sorry for the late introduction. My name is Sandra."
Sandra: "Prince, if you're planning to defeat the monsters being led by that flying demon, then I want you to let me help as well."
Sandra: "My homeland was destroyed by the demons. In order to take vengeance for my fallen comrades, I've been training my body in the arts to oppose the flying monsters."
Sandra: "Those demons may be investigating this country with fearsome scouts."
Anna: "Once preparations are complete, they'll probably overwhelm this country with a flock great enough to darken the skies."
Sandra: "I don't want this country to become like my homeland, so... please..."

Sky Army (50/5) (空の軍勢):
Silver Bandit Mortimer (), Silver Heavy Armour Lean (), Platinum Armour (), Bouquet (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Sandra: "I'll return to training at once. I'm only going to slow you down as I am now, Prince."
Sandra: "... However, once I master the secret art, I swear I'll fight with you."
Anna: "Understood. We'll be waiting."
Soldier: "Report! A flock of flying monsters are approaching! I believe their next targets are the inhabitants of this fairy country!"
Soma: "Prince, if it's flying monsters, please count on the ranged attacks of us archers. Well then, here we go!"
(end)
Anna: "I'm glad we were able to protect the fairy country as well. However, scouts at that scale..."
Anna: "The enemies' main forces could very well darken the skies... We'll just have to get ready to deal with that, won't we?"

Dragon Dancing in the Sandstorm Extermination (70/6) (砂塵舞う竜退治):
Silver Soldier Clave (), Silver Priest Warrior Ether (), Silver Samurai Sanosuke (), Platinum Fairy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, we've received word from a messenger from the desert kingdom that a fire dragon has appeared..."
Anna: "Besides that, these ruins... I anticipate the monsters of the desert are also going to show up."
Anna: "Let's defeat the sneaky monsters here before there are any citizens are harmed!"
(pegasus riders appear)
Carrie: "That Knighthood... I heard there was a Pegasus Knighthood that disappeared during a battle with the monsters earlier."
Carrie: "By the looks of them, they're probably being controlled by the monsters. Their formation attack from the air is a threat. Prince... Please be careful!"
(end)
Anna: "I wonder why the fire dragon showed up at these ruins? It must have heard there was treasure hidden here..."
Anna: "Or something related... Well, I can't stop thinking about it. I'm glad we stopped it before anyone got hurt."

Ougi Enlightenment (40/4) (奥義開眼):
Silver Healer Christopher (), Silver Witch Nenya (), Magic Crystal (x5)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "It has been confirmed that the flying monsters are in this area..."
Sandra: "Prince...!"
Anna: "Sandra-san! Were you training here?"
Sandra: "Yes. I finally learned the secret of the True Sky Cross Slash."
Anna: "So you're now able to contend with the flying monsters, right!?"
Soldier: "Report! We've confirmed the enemy monsters!"
Anna: "Prince, Sandra-san! Quickly prepare for battle!"
(black demon appears)
Alyssa: "The weapon that demon is holding looks like it has been improved so it can be fired multiple times. Please be careful."
Soma: "We have to take action before we're within the enemies' range, OK?"
Demon: "Geheh, geheh. You better hope you can take action. Now then, who shall I pierce first...!?"
(end)
Sandra: "..."
Anna: "Sandra-san, did something happen?"
Sandra: "That black demon... He was there when the enemies' main forces began to move."
Sandra: "Moreover, I haven't fully honed the Ougi I just learned... I must get a feel for it and master it further..."
Sandra: "Prince, Anna-san. Please give me just a little more time."
Anna: "Understood. Good fortune of war be with you."

Dark Shadow Covering the Sky (50/5) (空を覆う黒き影):
Silver Valkyrie Elaine (), Silver Vampire Hunter Khuri (), Black Fairy (), Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "According to the report, this is the point from which the flying monsters are making the bulk of their appearances... Over there!"
Anna: "The sky is darkening...! It looks like the main force is coming from over there."
Demon: "Perceptive. We demons have been coming from this gate linked to Makai."
Demon: "We've prepared an army of flying monsters... Now then, the true invasion begins."
Demon: "Do you have the faintest glimmer of hope of stopping them, I wonder?"
(end)
Anna: "Prince, good work. Sandra-san will also join us from here."
Sandra: "My training is complete. This way, I'll become your strength...!"
Sandra: "What's that...!?"
Anna: "That thing's a gate linked to Makai... It seems the enemy was plotting the starting point of their invasion from over there."
Sandra: "... I bet they still have more demons in reserve before they make their march into this world."
Sandra: "The only way to settle this situation is to defeat them."
Anna: "It's as Sandra-san says. Prince, let's step into Makai at once, and settle this battle once and for all!"

Sword Master of Vengeance (100/2) (復讐の剣士):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Sandra: "Here is Makai..."
Demon: "So you've come to our Makai. What do you think? Do you feel your strength being sapped away?"
Demon: "The miasma of Makai drains the attack and defence of you humans. We're at entrance of Makai, so it's about half."
Demon: "We're going to torture you to death now that you're incapable of fighting at your full potential here...!"
Sandra: "Indeed, I feel my strength being sapped away. However, this isn't enough to make me yield to you who destroyed my homeland."
Sandra: "I'll definitely defeat you with the completed Ougi, the True Sky Cross Slash...!"
Anna: "If these demons leave the gate, there'll be victims across the kingdom. We're also like Sandra-san, we won't yield to monsters!"
(end)
Anna: "We somehow managed to repel the monsters that were marching..."
Anna: "Sandra-san, thank you very much for your cooperation."
Sandra: "I'm the one who should be saying thanks. You gave me a chance to inflict a serious blow on those who attacked my homeland. I'm grateful."
Anna: "Sandra-san, what are you going to do after this?"
Sandra: "Return to my homeland, and report our victory. Then I intend to reflect on myself, and continue my training to increase my power further."
Sandra: "I believe I want to cooperate with you when the time comes, Prince."
Anna: "Understood. We'll we waiting for you until then."
Anna: "Now then, Prince. We must return to the kingdom and report our victory. Let's head back to the castle."

Revival Mission "Monk's Training Ground":
+Available on Sat-Sun (16-17).
+Farm-type Event that Drops the Platinum Monk Ling.
++Skill: (10/10: 20 seconds; Attack&Defence 1.5x; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
++AW Ability: (Monk-type Attack 1.07x if Ling is a Team Member.)

Maps:
White Belt (20/1) (白帯):
Ling (1), Magic Crystal (50), Bouquet (50)
Story:
(beginning)

Shodan (25/2) (初段):
Ling (5), Silver Rogue Cecily (10), Magic Crystal (100)
Story:
(beginning)

Jūdan (30/3) (十段):
Ling (10), Silver Heavy Armour Lean (10), Bouquet (100)
Story:
(beginning)

Acting Master (35/5) (師範代):
Ling (27), Silver Soldier Rosalie (10), Silver Soldier Clave (10), Crystal (100)
Gimmick: Cannot Deploy Ranged Units.
Story:
(beginning)

Ougi Awakening (60/7) (奥義覚醒):
Ling (50), Silver Soldier Rosalie (12), Silver Bandit Mortimer (12), Magic Crystal II (100)
Gimmick: HP Degenerates.
Story:
(beginning)

Subjugation Mission "Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai":
-Event Lasts Until May 28th.
-Sortie Won't Regenerate Over Time (i.e. Valkyries and Reinforcement Skill Required).

Introduction:
Anna: "Prince. Do you know the meaning of ...? The term refers to youkai wandering in a group."
Anna: "I've received reports that that Hyakki Yagyou is actually happening in the Oriental country; a horde of youkai are heading towards a residential district."
Anna: "Furthermore, they say the number of youkai that has appeared is about one thousand. It would be more apt to refer to the situation as Senki Yagyou than Hyakki Yagyou."
Anna: "Prince, let's put a stop to this Senki Yagyou for the sake of protecting the people of the Orient from the youkai!"
Anna: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Anna: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Anna: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Anna: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Anna: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Anna: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Anna: "This time, we can't deploy our forces as we would like for a sudden expedition."
Anna: "Due to that, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time. So, don't forget to include those with the skill 'Reinforcement' or Valkyries in your team."
Anna: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Anna: "Prince, announce the 'Great Subjugation Mission'!"

Single Map Rewards:
100: Gold Armour
300: Silver Bishop Fudou
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals
600: Silver Archer Kazuha
700: Platinum Armour
800: Platinum Armour
900: Silver Samurai Iroha
1000: Sacred Crystal x3

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (千鬼夜行 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (千鬼夜行 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (40) (千鬼夜行 極級): 500
God-tier (70) (千鬼夜行 神級): 1,000

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
(Rank Over 51; 31-50; -30; -10)
-Physical Damage Decreased 40%
-Magical Damage Decreased 40%
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2
-Archer, Ranger, and Bow-rider-type Attack Multiplied by 1.7
-Mage-type Attack Multiplied by 1.7
-Healer, Dragon Shaman, and Feng-shui User-type Healing Multiplied by 1.7
-Charles Attack Multiplied by 1.7 and Cost Decreased by 1/2

Premium Summoning:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Platinum: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Platinum Alchemist Charles
+Skill: Secret Art of Weakening (軟化の秘術): (x Seconds; Charles doesn't attack, but halves defence of all enemies; CT:; WT:)
-Gold Monk Gina
-Platinum Archer Bashira
-Black Onmyouji Mikoto
-Gold Gunner Mel

Old:
-Gold Archer Bella
-Platinum Archer Victoria
-Black Archer Nanaly
-Black Princess Olivia

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not a nerf unless they made it unusable. Bashira is going to be doing more damage per volley of arrows with her AW skill. The one factor that might make affect her will be enemies with high armor, but those enemies will likely be handled by other units. Think of it as an side-grade and not a nerf directly affecting her. It's more of a choice a player will have.

Rita's skill is the most outstanding one so far in my opinion. Two full minutes of 1.2x attack is really good. It's almost like Spica's skill, just without the range boost. If only they would revive her event. :(
Didnt she just got revived in gold rush ? it will take quite long for another 1.
It seem aigis plan to revive farmable unit via gold rush and star unit via revival event. (or maybe just unit that max skill 5 via revival)
Next gold rush in 4 month ? :p

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did the just upgrade Claire's Sprite? I liked the new look a lot :) It seems that they are going to continue to put multiple chance up units of same tier in the gacha...oh no...

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Petite Seems like Sandra is a Sword Master (new class) btw.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Silver Pirate Giovanni (according to google translate) drops on the 3rd map.

Should I get that gunner in the trading post? Seems like a really good idea for this event. Maybe i should have gotten Spica instead of holding onto my crystals hoping the next unit was a healer.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any info about the new sword master ability ?

Anyone play yet ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its star event so no idea about this swd master.
2nd map drop silver male archer (the 1 same skill as spica)

And.... whats with all these bronze archer dropping -.-.
These 2 weeks suppose to be archer week ? with the gacha thing and aw skill
+ any info on that new red demon enemy unit ? it seem it shooting me something but didnt notice and seem to have abit def (about 300 ?) so weak to magic
Gonna wait weekend to do the rest of these event... since there no revival this week

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spica ability sounds nice...

But, what you guys think? Is it worthy to loss range and convert them into magic-damage skill ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WiliamZero:
This is how one Japanese anonymous rates the Artemis Skill AWs:
Claire ↓↓↓
Bella ↑↑
Strey →→
Xiao ↑↓
Bashira ↑
Victoria ↓↓↓↓↓↓
Spica ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Lita ↑↑↓↓→←→←BA

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lita/Rita is love, Lita/Rita is life. Forever avoiding enemies, but cannot avoid our hearts.

I wish I was able to max cost reduct her during her event. So many copies failed at -2/5 in cost reduce, her skill level even made it up to 6/10

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WiliamZero:
Claire ↓↓↓
Bella ↑↑
Strey →→
Xiao ↑↓
Bashira ↑
Victoria ↓↓↓↓↓↓
Spica ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Lita ↑↑↓↓→←→←BA
hahahah i knew it claire gonna go down :D
that low atk not gonna hurt many mob, maybe just like monica need dancer buff, but claire atk even lower.
How slow is victoria aspd with the aw skill to have that major down :confused:
Spica high atk / archer aspd and turn magical sure sound really nice there i agree completely thats a major buff.
Lita : hidden character out once u press the code

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translated these a long time ago, but never found an opportunity to post them (no one I care about made a big deal about awakening their Spica recently):

Bought 3 Maurettes for 210 magic crystals, and raised her to -2 (14) Cost and Skill 3/5. She barely has the attack strength to shoot down the gargoyles on the penultimate map. So far, this event was one of the easiest I ever done, since all of my good characters were designed for it. Almost like that one panel comic that had a martial arts school where the students were practicing karate-chopping bricks finally having their moment when brick-aliens from outer space invade earth...

Victoria AW Skill Animation:

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spica will be much different person for me now :D

I am not really sure I want her skill AW, I like the extension skill :(
Claire AW skill is just sad, but on the other hand Lita might be used by someone again. I really like her change, but not going to change her with skill 4/10...

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I need some advice about who I should prioritize on Awakening. Never done it because I usually stop at level 50 and go on to level other units instead. However now I want to work with a single unit and max level/awaken it then move on to another. Any suggestions on which unit(s)?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WiliamZero:
Claire ↓↓↓
Bella ↑↑
Strey →→
Xiao ↑↓
Bashira ↑
Victoria ↓↓↓↓↓↓
Spica ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Lita ↑↑↓↓→←→←BA
so sounds like they like spica's skill? I dont I think its weak only 1.2 dmg modifier if I want single target magic dmg I'll just use a witch now if it was true dmg arrows that might actually be okay with only a 1.2 dmg mod

xaos is kind of disapointing since it can only be used once but oh well mine had too much cost anyway. Bella seems okay if your into archers with range boost instead of dmg .

Claire and strays skill aw seem only good for fragging weak fodder and I cant afford to turn my only strong archer right now into something that can only frag fodder.

Rita's a slight improvement I guess , Victoria seems like its probably good but bashiras skill awakening is weaker over the duration than her unawakened version if whatever shes shooting is still alive after 12 seconds because 20% less duration is basically 20% less dmg on top of the .9 dmg modifier which technically turns her shots into 288% dmg shots since quad shots 400% x .9 x.8 = 288.

and awaken your claire Ashyru I believe she will gain 50% more dmg against flying targets which is really helpful for certain maps after that you may want to awaken units that would be particulary helpful for the current event map if you keep doing that every event youll gradually get stronger and wont have much trouble with harder maps. also if you cant beat extreme tier dailies may want to target your awakenings there or units with gold get

Last edited: