What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Has anyone found the max CR for the new alchemist unit, whether its -3 /-4? /-5
While its true that her stat is too low, while you can just trow up a mage that pierce def, I just got this feeling the next event will have a really high def mob that you need to combine use her with your other unit.
Beside her def down combined with Nanaly quadra shoot become a big fast killer :cool:

Edit: ok sorry its already in Wiki max CR-5

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for all of the story maps. Based on suggestions from Japanese players, I decided to go with Corinne and Maurette for the two event characters. I was tentatively going with Moret because of her dark brown clothes, but the meaning of Maurette fits her pirate-theme better.

The god-tier map was easier than I expected. I based my strategy on and (Monme's usage of the angel was a really good idea), but it turned out that all of my awakened units were more than capable of handling things. I was planning to have Immortal Queen Karma catch the Greater Demon, but Adelle, Flan, Spica, and Nanaly killed him before he could reach her...

I'm not going to farm Corinne for 3 reasons:
1) Her skill is good enough at 1/5*.
2) Her full cost isn't that much of a problem.
3) I don't care much for the stereotype of scientists who wear glasses.
*A shame she doesn't gain Expand Attack III after class-changing. Unlike the platinum bandit, this skill is good enough at 1/5.

If she turns out to be a good unit, I can bring her along, and hope for a revival in the future. But I think she's good enough at skill 2/5 and cost -1. I have a solid variety of characters, so I can afford to be picky. I would rather raise an Alchemist that is more aesthetically appealing to my tastes.

The only thing that would make me greatly reconsider Corinne is if she gains 'Gold Get' as an awakened ability, which is possible based on the gold coin graphics in the event tab for her. Maurette also has what looks like either gold coins or sand sprinkling in her event image. While it would conflict with my plans to awaken Monica, I would definitely use Maurette if she gains 'Gold Get' as an ability.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 Plat Armors on my first 2 runs on the 55/7 map, this kind of makes up for my failure during the 1.5x drop event. Yay~

Fran is pretty useful there, she tanks explosions like a boss. Well, just make sure her skill is active near the end or remove her, or that last bomb goblin will hurt...

What I used:

Most of it is overkill, so don't worry about Desupia. No replacements needed, though you may need to drop Fran when her skill ends, mine was killed but she did have some health missing (As seen in image x.x).

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gc wiki says it disappears very fast about 2 seconds I think I will max her out. I kind of overlooked her bad range would rock if her awaken ability was attack speed up since shes already slightly faster than a mage
Bleh.... if the debuf were permanent then she would be a very interesting option but if it only last a couple of seconds we still need to tank the enemies inside her not-so-great range -.-

Btw, this subjugation is not trivial as the last one, that 2 Pharaohs are quite troublesome. Spica can easily kill 1 but I need to tank the other by removing some other units which would make it a no-go on the 500 map.
Marie and Rikka in front on the stair exit can make confetti out of that mummies :D

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bleh.... if the debuf were permanent then she would be a very interesting option but if it only last a couple of seconds we still need to tank the enemies inside her not-so-great range -.-

Btw, this subjugation is not trivial as the last one, that 2 Pharaohs are quite troublesome. Spica can easily kill 1 but I need to tank the other by removing some other units which would make it a no-go on the 500 map.
Marie and Rikka in front on the stair exit can make confetti out of that mummies :D
That one is actually easy. To kill the 2nd Paraoh (right one), you need to put your Archer near the entrance (stair) of the right pyramid (The place just at the right side of the pyramid stair and left side of the stair to underground)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this was not a mistake but seeing her "tanking" Corinne was SO FUN.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have too many silver ninjas from fail 5-roll... maybe I should trade them for Monk Dan and use them on Fighter Gina?

Is Gina good? Her affection is very much like Carry (I like Carry though since I AW her XD)

I know fighters is like fusion between thieves-warriors.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For a base strategy for the 300 subjugation mission I used:

With tons of unit alternatives, coolest being AW'd Elva for Dina I think. She absolutely shredded when I use her skill and her instant death attack proc'd at nice times. Notable replacements were AW'd Carry for the AW'd black Valk, un AW'd Maribelle for AW'd Marribelle, un AW'd Liana for their left healer, AW'd Spica for their Bashira, and un AW'd Claire for their AW'd Bella.

Wonder how bad the 500 version will be? I still had 3-5 slots left (I tossed out Anya near the end because I was worried the final left mummies would get through, but I don't think I had to. If I manage to AW Claire before the 500 version that certainly won't be a issue anyways.)

Anywho I really dislike subjugation missions, they just take too long in my opinion. I usually get the 500 clear bonus and maybe up to 2k total or so before I get tired of it and go farm food instead. So I'm done with this for now.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruitsmoothie:
While I'm not going to argue that farming the subjugation maps isn't boring, there's no good reason why you shouldn't reach 10,000 for each and every one of them. The fairy rewards alone are worth the charisma cost, and they're also giving you enough crystal shards that are highly likely to give you at least one silver unit for less sacred crystals than doing a single rare summoning while also giving you almost a 50% chance of obtaining a gold unit, and almost a 10% for a platinum one.

The 300 version of this map is very quick and easy to afk farm if you just use ranged units and ignore healers because they're unnecessary:

(This is based on a simple strategy on . I haven't really bothered with figuring out the most optimal placement for my team since I'm pretty sure the time I would be wasting to do that wouldn't make up for the small amount of time it would save me.)

The only thing they could do for the god-tier version that would upset this sort of strategy is if they make 300-400 have nothing but those annoying sandworms, or if they decide that we deserve free-roaming mummy priests rather than the ones sitting in their proverbial ivory towers all day. If I need healers, then I'll just bring Shiho, Noel, and Pupuru along.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruitsmoothie:
While I'm not going to argue that farming the subjugation maps isn't boring, there's no good reason why you shouldn't reach 10,000 for each and every one of them. The fairy rewards alone are worth the charisma cost, and they also giving you enough crystal shards that are highly likely to give you at least one silver unit for less sacred crystals than doing a single rare summoning while also giving you almost a 50% chance of obtaining a gold unit, and almost a 10% for a platinum one.

The 300 version of this map is very quick and easy to afk farm if you just use ranged units and ignore healers because they're unnecessary:

(This is based on a simple strategy on . I haven't really bothered with figuring out the most optimal placement for my team since I'm pretty sure the time I would be wasting to do that wouldn't make up for the small amount of time it would save me.)

The only thing they could do for the god-tier version that would upset this sort of strategy is if they make 300-400 have nothing but those annoying sandworms, or if they decide that we deserve free-roaming mummy priests rather than the ones sitting in their proverbial ivory towers all day. If I need healers, then I'll just bring Shiho, Noel, and Pupuru along.
Well, it's true that those sandworms are annoying. Sandstorm is annoying too, since your range cut a lot.

Well 300 one is quite easy if you know what to do. What annoyed me is how it gonna be in future update.

Anyway, I really like your AW Fran. I have one (CC), but I might wanna her event once more to CR her (only managed to -3 her and have hard time to get her copies)

If only dev could do something about her skill (CD too long, for such short duration skill)

Getting Echinda, Preparing her. Hoping for good AW (Anya too). That if the news about the AW at end of April true

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

probably wont be tanking for long since w/e she hits will have little defense left I guess she may not really be needed for most ppl with alot of awakened units but for me shed be awesome for killing things like dragons with both high magic and physical defense. pretty much means you can ignore the defense of anything that spawns near her and bring whatever other units you feel like

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She may be good for dealing with scorpions or black HAs, if you don't have magic damage. AT skill level four, its 25 seconds long and a 2.0x increase in her aoe range. Its pretty nice actually, I haven't CC'd her yet, but the range is pretty big.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decided to try this one because I want to experiment and it seems like an AW Vampire Hunter feels necessary if the archer on the left is not great. CC44 Fran can't kill the mummies fast enough which causes my second archer to focus the enemies closest to the exit instead of the Pharaoh. CC60 Xiao was able to get the Pharaoh down to a pixel, without any skill use, before dying. She can definitely kill the Pharaoh solo, but the distractions prevents her from doing so. The mummies, during the final phase, will also get through because Fran does not kill them fast enough.

It's a really good strategy to use as a foundation though because there's plenty of units left unused. A lot of room to prepare for the unknown when the next tiers come out.

---

It took me 120k gold to get 2 iron archers, but I was able to get a silver rogue, archer, ninja, and healer. That was worth the trouble and my stubbornness paid off. At least that will put me closer to having all the materials required for Spica. Two more silver archers remaining.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to make other 5-roll and the result is...

She's looks good, her AW buff is nice. Maybe I can pair her with Belinda. I wanna (Gold Gunner) Mel though

Now I only have 1 sacred crystal left ...

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

lol I got a fun idea, druid + 2 dancer and a prince.death from above

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So what happens If we were to CC the pirate girl while she's gold, or AW her? Does she still stay CC'd and AW'd when upgraded to plat?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried rolling some too because I really want that game breaking platinum bandit but it looks like I will have to wait another 3-4 months for her return I'm nearly out of funds now and my car is leaking coolant so I kind of need to fix that.

Anyway from about 20 rolls the only notable things I remember getting are another copy of Dina's sister on the 2nd roll( wish the first one came this easy) , platinum samurai momiji, and that platinum pirate with quick shot can't remember her name.

both platinums seem kind of useless pirates shoot far slower than archers so whats the point of them I say and momijis skill sucks at lvl 1 and only last 10 seconds does the hp she drains with her skill equate to additional dmg done or is it purely defensive? she seems similar to akane except her skill is meant for short burst too short unless it does additional dmg also.

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@marcus :

Well pirates have superior range (300!) and and attack, yours will gain much faster attack speed during skill activation.

I'm pretty sure your samurai is Shizuka, Momiji is an event unit. Her skill recovers a % of HER max hp with each attack, and she has the best defence among samurais.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You cannot understand my jealousy star