What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Silver Samurai and Platinum armor from 55/7. Nice! The second to last phase of that map threw me off because Jelius can die from full HP immediately unless I preemptively retreat him before he takes every explosive damage.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3star'd map 6 after 3 atempts.

I think the "secret" is that several spots that look like the green whipy dudes hit are actually out of their range, which allowed for me to place down archers and the like instead of trying to use my lvl 18 Saki >.>

Mikoto/Momento is great for dealing with Fatty, since his attack has an okay wind-up time so it gives just that much more time to hit him with high damage stuff, like a vampire hunter or Nanaly

The hardest part(Which wasn't hard for me, cuz Mikoto...) is the huge rush of fliers at the end. By that time I know I wouldn't have enough cost to drop a decent mage.

Maybe a crazy 3star Silver strategy will come out!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ranger girl sounds so cool!

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3star'd map 6 after 3 atempts.

I think the "secret" is that several spots that look like the green whipy dudes hit are actually out of their range, which allowed for me to place down archers and the like instead of trying to use my lvl 18 Saki >.>

Mikoto/Momento is great for dealing with Fatty, since his attack has an okay wind-up time so it gives just that much more time to hit him with high damage stuff, like a vampire hunter or Nanaly

The hardest part(Which wasn't hard for me, cuz Mikoto...) is the huge rush of fliers at the end. By that time I know I wouldn't have enough cost to drop a decent mage.

Maybe a crazy 3star Silver strategy will come out!
I used the platinum sailor Viera to deal with them. Archers with range extend works well too I guess.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I'm going to miss having 3 guaranteed gold, platinum, and black fairies. I'm glad they introduced Gladys as multiple subjugation rewards. Now I have a good chance of raising Tamamo to LV65, so I can awaken her.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When does the bronze pirate get "upgraded"? At the end of the event? Whenever the counter gets updated?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When does the bronze pirate get "upgraded"? At the end of the event? Whenever the counter gets updated?
At the end*, and her level will be reflected by her current xp, so if you raise her to level 40, she'll be LV36 as a Platinum Unit.

EDIT:
Actually, she's going to be updated during each maintenance so long as we satisfy the requirements beforehand. I guess they want us to inefficiently do the 300 high-tier maps and waste our charisma before then.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gkadys as multiple reward! I missed this info before. That is wonderful news and means I am goin to Happy Cornelia! My trouble solved, yay!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its already 6.5 mil >.> thats was alot player doing it
so current progressiong 1% / 99% to go

Edit: current update 8.2 mil

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guess Im going to have to use assassins and hope they dont get hit since were not going to have any defense in these maps and I may use happy on Dinas sister at some point if it she isnt so much needed for sapphire units anymore

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it me, or is the new alchemist class really good? Admittedly I have not seen her in action yet, but 50% def reduction for those pesky high-def, high-mdef opponents is massive! Especially when combined with units that hit fast, like vampire hunters and archers.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her stats are fairly low for her cost. You're not going to be able to get her on the field too quickly and at that cost, why not just place a Mage? They'll break through defense too.

As usual, I'm cautious of units that spread themselves thin and try to do too much. We already have magic damage units to deal with armor heavy enemies. It's pretty rare that you have enemies that need multiple teammates to hack down, so I'm not sure how useful she'll be. Sure, maybe if enemies have high defense and magic defense she may have a place on the field, but eh. Remember that her ability is incompatible with Mages and Witches and all magic users too, so she kind of forces a certain playstyle to use her as effectively as possible (Gunners instead of Mages for starters).

TLDR: Seems like one of those units that seems good on paper, but will probably not be all that practical/useful in general. Of course you can come up with scenarios where she's useful, but I'm not seeing her being vital.

Still, I'll raise her, her skill alone is fairly useful and her awakening could be good. I don't think she's trash or anything, but I doubt she'll be a solid team member. It is nice that she could give you other options than being forced to have 1-2 magic duelists on your main team for armored enemies anyways. Having to keep Princesses and other magic allies on your team constantly is obnoxious at times.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her stats are fairly low for her cost. You're not going to be able to get her on the field too quickly and at that cost, why not just place a Mage? They'll break through defense too.

As usual, I'm cautious of units that spread themselves thin and try to do too much. We already have magic damage units to deal with armor heavy enemies. It's pretty rare that you have enemies that need multiple teammates to hack down, so I'm not sure how useful she'll be. Sure, maybe if enemies have high defense and magic defense she may have a place on the field, but eh. Remember that her ability is incompatible with Mages and Witches and all magic users too, so she kind of forces a certain playstyle to use her as effectively as possible (Gunners instead of Mages for starters).

TLDR: Seems like one of those units that seems good on paper, but will probably not be all that practical/useful in general. Of course you can come up with scenarios where she's useful, but I'm not seeing her being vital.

Still, I'll raise her, her skill alone is fairly useful and her awakening could be good. I don't think she's trash or anything, but I doubt she'll be a solid team member. It is nice that she could give you other options than being forced to have 1-2 magic duelists on your main team for armored enemies anyways. Having to keep Princesses and other magic allies on your team constantly is obnoxious at times.
To be honest, we don't know anything too clear about this new Event yet. I remember when Rikka event first started, many people considered her as mini-EXP can instead of trying leveling her. Some people did and finally realized her full potential. So... We better see how's it's going.

Anyway, the pirate girl ... She seems good, but I still wondering what her skill would be. And I believe all player can pass 600,000,000 mark.

The Developer should have 1,000,000,000 mark and make her black unit. I bet everyone would happily have another free Black (Liana and Anya was pretty solid black event unit.)

EDIT: She's quite good, I like her (the Alchemist). But I pass, already have too many platinas. I might regret it, but I have other things to do. So I decided to break from the farming and do other thing else

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah that cost is a bit discouraging for her dmg unless she attacks faster than mages. probably be worth it regardless against something with like 50+ mdef and or upwards of 300 def thats like 80% of most of my units dmg gone. shed be opening holes to make that thing die much faster regardless of how many physical or magical attackers are out.

If only she was a lower cost unit Id bring her everywhere but I guess she cost so much because she has aoe

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We know plenty about her, her stats and info are on the wiki already. The only thing we don't know about her is her awakening information (Which they always keep from us until the event is over with...). Her range doesn't extend much after class change which is a pretty big issue I have with her (On top of her cost and low damage). I feel like if you have 30 sortie, you would want to place a unit that naturally pierces magic damage and has more range, ya know? Just because a unit looks good on their own, it doesn't mean much if in comparison to a similar unit (Mages), they're meh.

Lately event units haven't had great awakenings, so I'm not having my hopes up she'll improve much afterwards. I feel like farm event units keep getting weaker. It's been quite a while since I've been impressed with one. Even Elva I didn't really need on my team, I just liked her since most my duelists are slow and she's so well balanced. I haven't added another farm event girl to my main team in a looooong time.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have feeling that this pirate girl will have AW perk somehow similar to Noel ( according to her story in subjugation ).

Btw! Nico finally made their android app working outside of Japan. It works really good. Much better than on browser (on tab ).

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We know plenty about her, her stats and info are on the wiki already. The only thing we don't know about her is her awakening information (Which they always keep from us until the event is over with...). Her range doesn't extend much after class change which is a pretty big issue I have with her (On top of her cost and low damage). I feel like if you have 30 sortie, you would want to place a unit that naturally pierces magic damage and has more range, ya know? Just because a unit looks good on their own, it doesn't mean much if in comparison to a similar unit (Mages), they're meh.

Lately event units haven't had great awakenings, so I'm not having my hopes up she'll improve much afterwards. I feel like farm event units keep getting weaker. It's been quite a while since I've been impressed with one. Even Elva I didn't really need on my team, I just liked her since most my duelists are slow and she's so well balanced. I haven't added another farm event girl to my main team in a looooong time.
How long is the debuff?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gc wiki says it disappears very fast about 2 seconds I think I will max her out. I kind of overlooked her bad range would rock if her awaken ability was attack speed up since shes already slightly faster than a mage

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My brain was registering the gold reward from the subjugation event as very little and bad, but then I realized I was comparing it to inflated numbers of other games. 450k gold total is a nice hefty sum and will help fund future awakenings when I get the chance.

I just want the last tier of those subjugation event to come out so I can collect the 50 magic crystals and work towards getting 2 copies of Spica. :(