What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

-Emergency Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" Begins.
Exciting news! How is your Liana guys? Mine stuck on CC51. And with vampire girl coming on I might pass on getting time fairy. She is way too expensive and I still have one from Anna event. Are you guys farming her?

I ate 3 crystals on Alchemist event but because I needed HA (too bad only 2 dropped.... but with 2 plat armors, so it was good investment). 3rd crystal used to 3 star last map and it was mistake, I wont waste another 12 sta to try it, but I am so close T.T

Used tactics.

OH GOD I FORGOT I HAVE KARMA @___@ 90/12 here I come!

EDIT2:

Skill Awakening and Story Mission Postponement News:
-Postponed Until April 2nd's Maintenance.
Wait! So we are getting new story missions? Glad I finally 3 stared pharaoh map @@

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nasu's strategy ( ) worked pretty well for me, even though I dont have an awakened archer like he used (replaced with a 50cc50 spica).

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally, Liana's moment to shine! Would be really mean if they also made it so Vincent's wife will join your team for obvious reasons... 95,472,039 until Maurette becomes a silver unit! So close.
I had to relook at the Event info I thought you meant 95 million to go jesus had me worried for a second there.

To get 600 million for plat is going to take some work I only have 2091, waiting for the higher tier maps at the moment.

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only 800.000 to go for the silver pirate, can't wait to see her skill.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm excited for this new event, glad I didn't waste crystals on the Alchemist. I managed 14 copies of her with natural regen and only got her to -2 cost, bleh. Reminds me of Rita, and spending crystals on her was a huge mistake. The 5 Plat Armors and 2 copies of Rean make up for it though.

Got to 2800 on my 2nd try in the ISpy game, trick although it's hard is to go row by row later on. They're so tiny it's hard to spot most sprites past 2200 or so just by glancing.
Yeah... 5 copies feed failed to reduce her from -2 to -3.... the same as Shiho for me. I bet there is bug out there and devs are hiding it as just "bad luck" -.-
At 50% that is around 3% chance...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WiliamZero:
One interesting thing about the Platinum Witch Adelle is that she has never been a premium summon chance-up unit despite being in this game since the beginning. The Platinum Rogue Cypria is the only other platinum unit in the same boat. However, in Cypria's case, she was available as a campaign unit and is now a rank-up reward, so Adelle is still the rarest plat unit. In short, good luck getting a second copy to cost-reduce your Adelle!

Anya and Echidna's AW is planned for late April (4月下旬) according to a previous news report. I'm guessing the reason for this is because they require an orb from a new class (e.g. Dragon Rider) that they're going to introduce in a new Sunday AW Orb map. This would explain why they're introducing so many new CC-classes lately. I wonder which new class is going to get the black unit for it (i.e. Machinist, Dragon Rider, Alchemist, Ranger, etc.).
Wow how cruel ... Oh well, I might have her in myteam only for her buff

And late April huh... Oh well. My Anya still need 2 Plat can to 80. There's still time XD

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thursday awakening map is the only map I can one star
Sooooo AW Dina, here I come!

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Silver rarity Maurette, Yeah!

I'm wondering, will the Maurette counter increase if we keep doing the subjugation mission after reaching our own 10,000 reward cap?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah... 5 copies feed failed to reduce her from -2 to -3.... the same as Shiho for me. I bet there is bug out there and devs are hiding it as just "bad luck" -.-
At 50% that is around 3% chance...
A cost reduction from -2 to -3 is 25%. 0 to -1 is 100%, and -1 to -2 is 50%. The rest are all 25%, except for revival crystal units with the double cost reduction bonus. Feeding 5 copies is a 76.2% chance that one of them will cost reduce her. I had the worst luck with Maribelle; I fed her 10~20 copies and haven't gotten a single 25% cost reduction for her...

@Anelai:
They listed new story missions along with skill awakenings, and the Dragon Princess's Revival as upcoming content for March all the way back during that nicovideo programme for the Chrono Witch Lisette. I just hope they decide to have the new story missions set somewhere aesthetically pleasing; I'm growing tired of these desert maps.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 copies at 25% should be 125% chance why are you saying 76.2%? and I know that doesn't mean it guaranteed eventhough its over 100%

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

because you're rolling 25% 5 times, they don't add up.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 copies at 25% should be 125% chance why are you saying 76.2%? and I know that doesn't mean it guaranteed eventhough its over 100%
Because it's the actual chances of something happening at least once. I know Fruitsmoothie understands this, so he may be able to explain it in a way that would make sense to you better than I can.

x=number of tries
a=percent chance of something not happening.
100^x=y
a^x=c
(y-c)/y= your actual chance for something happening once in x tries.

Let's say we're feeding 10 units with a 25% chance of a cost reduction. 'x' would be 10, and 'a' would be 75. So, you would calculate your chances of getting a single cost reduction like this:
100^10=100000000000000000000
75^10=5631351470947265625
(100000000000000000000-5631351470947265625)/100000000000000000000=94.3%

You can figure out why this works if you write down every single possibility on a piece of paper, and then count the number of results that are for what you're looking for. It's easy for things with a low number of tries. For example, rolling a ten-sided dice twice would give you a 19% chance that one of those two tosses would be a '1'.

You would write it down like this:
1 1 = OK
1 2 = OK
1 10 = OK
2 1 = OK
2 2 = NO
10 10 = NO

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the math impaired (Myself included), I think a simple way to figure it out/think about it is that you have to multiply the chance of failure by itself for as many attempts as you have. In the example above, that would mean: .75 x .75 x .75 x .75 x .75 = 0.2373046875 of failure. Or flip that around to get the 76.2% chance of success.

Man when I'm tired the weirdest things make me laugh. I need to sleep before the patch x.x

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that just doesn't seem right to me somehow because 25% simply means you should expect 1 out of 4 tries to succeed if it doesn't then doing more trials should approach that 25%. which means if you fail all 4 tries you should expect successes to put you back on track of reaching that 25% or 1/4. I remember some of this stuff from statistics class but this just isn't making sense to me for some reason

I gathered 15 copies of colin so far btw hoping I wont need much more than 14 to max reduce her. If she doesnt get maxed oh well her cost is pretty huge anyway so I doubt it will matter too much. its the units right on the edge of being cheap that really concern me like anything near 15 cost probably would be good for early rush maps

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man when I'm tired the weirdest things make me laugh. I need to sleep before the patch x.x
I am also laughing, dont worry.

@Petite, thanks I totally forgot about this. It was not as important as for example Anya AW news :p

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for Maurette, would it be better to CC her as she's a silver unit, or would that have any negative affects when she gets upgraded to other rarities?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Be on the cautious side and assume it will have negative consequences if you CC her as a silver. The Platinum equivalent to a level 50 silver unit is level 47. You'll only lose out on 3 levels of stats in exchange for only using 1 silver unit as a CC material. It's your choice if you value those 3 levels of stats or 2 extra silver units. I honestly wouldn't mind consuming 2 extra silver units because even 3 levels feel imperfect if I want to make comparisons to other units.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A cost reduction from -2 to -3 is 25%. 0 to -1 is 100%, and -1 to -2 is 50%. The rest are all 25%, except for revival crystal units with the double cost reduction bonus. Feeding 5 copies is a 76.2% chance that one of them will cost reduce her. I had the worst luck with Maribelle; I fed her 10~20 copies and haven't gotten a single 25% cost reduction for her...

@Anelai:
They listed new story missions along with skill awakenings, and the Dragon Princess's Revival as upcoming content for March all the way back during that nicovideo programme for the Chrono Witch Lisette. I just hope they decide to have the new story missions set somewhere aesthetically pleasing; I'm growing tired of these desert maps.
Oh, I though it was 100-50-50-25-25 but u are right (well, according to info u provided back on the day :p).
My Shiho was fed more than 10 copies after getting -2 cost and she is still at -2 so I understand your pain :p Fortunately Kagura has a better AW ability and she is maxed out :)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stuff is being leaked. Right now is the stand-up illustration for a new vampire hunter. I'll update this post when there's more.

Upcoming Event Spoilers:

EDIT 1:
New event is a 2-week one.

EDIT 2:
Hikage Spoilers Added.

LV65 Stats (100% Affection):
HP1493 AT311 DF208 MR0% BL1
Skill 1/10 (10 seconds, block+1, attack#+1, and attack power 2.0x.)
Maid Class (Strengthens master just by being on your team.)
Pre-AW Ability (Kaguya cost -2 and attack/defence +5%).

EDIT 3:
Black Vampire Hunter Sioux (Sue?) Added.

AW99 Stats (100% Affection):
HP2080 AT455 DF284 MR0% R200
Skill 5/5 (Spirit Eagle: 30 seconds attack 1.9x and lowers enemy movement speed.)
AW Ability: Quick Draw (Shortens the time spent between attacks.)

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rather dark for an Indian girl seems a little out of place to me but I guess I'll have to take it since I don't have fran, well if she ends up being an event platinum