What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I was lucky with drops untill now. 0 Odettes in last 5 runs....

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope I can manage to get odette somehow I'm trying grind rural gate to CC a healer. She has a passive ability that just reduces alot of magic dmg right? sounds like something that would be really helpful, but I'm just not quite strong enough yet. I also kind of self destructed near the end of the vampire hunter event and almost quit for good. This game is seriously hard early on I wonder how many people quit this game because of that. I'm tempted to use the silver heavy armor girl to CC my gold one but if I did Id basically be feeding it 2 silver units because I got its skill to lvl 2, I got the gold unit to lvl 50 and didn't realize it'd be too hard for me to find a fresh silver heavy armor for it .

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is definitely a grind for new players like you and me, but patience is eventually rewarded. When you are new, you are grinding to prepare for future events and not the events happening now. It's like an MMO where you grind to the highest level and then you do content for gear (or in this case, leveling up your units). It's not the same as an MMO, but there are things that are similar. If you are high level with low level gear (units), then you won't clear instances (higher level maps). This is why we suggest you to level up and focus on making good silver units.

On the topic of current events, I would recommend getting at least 25 souls from the bandit event and then going back to leveling up your units again.

Odette's event will be gone in 10 hours so I don't have any advice on that.

As for Berenice (gold heavy armor), you can possibly keep her at level 50 for now. You'll eventually get another copy of the silver HA from if you haven't cleared it or unlocked it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh god it's not a passive ability you have to activate it. Im not quite sure why I thought it was -30% magic dmg either wiki says 20% and only at lvl 16 so I have no reason to grind this any longer. Man I kind wish I knew this earlier but I guess I havent used any crystals yet at least. This is just a huge blunder on my part I thought it was like automatically -30% to magic dmg forever.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh god it's not a passive ability you have to activate it. Im not quite sure why I thought it was -30% magic dmg either wiki says 20% and only at lvl 16 so I have no reason to grind this any longer. Man I kind wish I knew this earlier but I guess I havent used any crystals yet at least. This is just a huge blunder on my part I thought it was like automatically -30% to magic dmg forever.
Nah, that'd be extremely OP. Odette serves her purpose like many units, she'll be ready to use her skill on the final boss push that's the most dangerous (Liches and such). Not like you need it any other time anyways. If the earlier waves of lighter magic enemies are too difficult for you without her skill, she wouldn't save you from the boss wave on a map.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How critical is it to cost reduce Odette? I have her skill at level 6 and -3 cost and I'm not sure if I should continue, it feels like she's gonna cost a whole chunk of sortie points even if I get her to -5, and I'm hoping skill level 6 has a noticeable enough effect for her to serve her function properly? I want Imelia too so I'm a bit wary on how hard I should farm Odette.
The way i see it, Odette would be you last team member you put in to the field to get her skill ready just in time for the final wave. Usually by that time, you do not need to worry about deploy cost.

Level up her skill should be more important, it help reduce her WT/CT, increase skill duration.

btw, i only got her to 2/16 and -2 cost with 3 copies so i intend to not use her much if never used her at all.

On the topic of Imelis event, i got 146 sould farming 40/4, 5 funes an 2 loren. Hopefully i can reach 800 soul at least without spending any goddess crystal.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im at 130 Souls, farming 40/4. Plan to spend crystals I have saved up, cuz she's freaking adorable and I need another good duelist. Currently my best are Kurissa(Stall Duelist), Claudia (Kill it ded!) Dorthy (When all else fails) and Lidy (De Facto #4)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-4 cost, 7/16 skill with 4 sacred crystals used. Time to farm souls again...

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why, oh why did I have to get obsessed with Odette... she clearly hates me. D:
Well, she was one of the few event units that I've always wanted since I started playing (the others being Anya and Saki).

Spent 18 crystals, did 45 runs, got 24 Odettes, 8 red gems and 2 Calliopes. Now for some feeding history:

4 = +2 skill, -1 cost
4 = +2 skill, -2 cost
4 = +2 skill
4 = +1 skill, -1 cost
4 = nothing
1 = -1 cost
1 = nothing
2 = nothing

Total: -5/5 cost, 8/16 skill
If we're not counting the first guaranteed skill up, that's 23 Odettes for merely +6 skill up. 25% after level 8? pff yeah right.

This has to be my worst event yet. >_<

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why, oh why did I have to get obsessed with Odette... she clearly hates me. D:
Well, she was one of the few event units that I've always wanted since I started playing (the others being Anya and Saki).

Spent 18 crystals, did 45 runs, got 24 Odettes, 8 red gems and 2 Calliopes. Now for some feeding history:

4 = +2 skill, -1 cost
4 = +2 skill, -2 cost
4 = +2 skill
4 = +1 skill, -1 cost
4 = nothing
1 = -1 cost
1 = nothing
2 = nothing

Total: -5/5 cost, 8/16 skill
If we're not counting the first guaranteed skill up, that's 23 Odettes for merely +6 skill up. 25% after level 8? pff yeah right.

This has to be my worst event yet. >_<
My Odette has the same lvls. And she got stuck at 8 for 3 or 4 copies. I think the chance drops at 8, it would be strange for it to be just bad luck.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you stick 1 heavy armor unit in the middle of the 50/5 event map or will monsters just walk through the gaps around it? also how strong is the stuff there? it looks like a guy beat it with just 4 CCed units granted they were lvl 50 so I'm wondering if I could beat it with a CCed archer and healer around lvl 30~ since I dont think ill have time to max them again fast enough. I also have that archer from the event with assassinate which I think could be pretty helpful even with no cost reductions and the gold armor unit at lvl 50.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seven Eleven DMM Money Card Campaign:
If you purchase a 2000 or 5000 DMM Money Card at a Seven Eleven Convenience Store before November 9th, you will receive a gold or platinum unit when you log into the All-Age-Version of Aegis if you use it before December. Finally, purchasing multiple cards WILL NOT give you more copies of each unit.

2000 Card:
Gold Gunner Mel (Illustrated by Nanaroku, the same person who did Claire and Mehlis*)
*Mehlis is also a proud member of the Osaka Police Department.

5000 Card:
Platinum Mage Armour Jessica (New Class?)

Image:

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to obtain one of these things. The participating Seven Eleven convenience stores are limited, so it's not like you can go to some second hand online dealer and just get any old DMM Money Card.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah so that's part of the reason why they added an all age version, a lot more places they can sell dmm currency in retail stores. I wonder if they will even end up in the US.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seven Eleven DMM Money Card Campaign:
If you purchase a 2000 or 5000 DMM Money Card at a Seven Eleven Convenience Store before November 9th, you will receive a gold or platinum unit when you log into the All-Age-Version of Aegis if you use it before December. Finally, purchasing multiple cards WILL NOT give you more copies of each unit.

2000 Card:
Gold Gunner Mel (Illustrated by Nanaroku, the same person who did Claire and Mehlis*)
*Mehlis is also a proud member of the Osaka Police Department.

5000 Card:
Platinum Mage Armour Jessica (New Class?)

Image:

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to obtain one of these things. The participating Seven Eleven convenience stores are limited, so it's not like you can go to some second hand online dealer and just get any old DMM Money Card.
Interesting. A website I use does have DMM Gift Cards for sale, though at a bit of a mark up. 2500 and 5800 for the 2000 and 5000 cards.

I'll try and see if they can obtain any of the promotion gift cards, as they have gone out of their way to obtain products before.

Would you happen to have a link for the promotion?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Starbound:
There's only the information page on DMM that lists the same details I provided:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey! i WORK at 7-11!! In America >.>

So despite my awkward unfair advantage, I am actually getting no bonus at all -.- Alas. That armor mage...thing...looks cute!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If they sold these in the US, I'd actually probably buy them. Used to buy a bunch of game cards for other online games. Would be cool if Aegis could branch out to other regions someday. If any DMM game could, it'd be Aegis (Or Kancolle I suppose) atm anyways. They've sure been doing a lot lately.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey! i WORK at 7-11!! In America >.>

So despite my awkward unfair advantage, I am actually getting no bonus at all -.- Alas. That armor mage...thing...looks cute!
Get me a discount coupon for milk and eggs :p

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you purchase a 2000 or 5000 DMM Money Card at a Seven Eleven Convenience Store before November 9th
Good luck for anyone who live outside of Japan to purchase these card.

Honestly though, seem like Aegis is in love with milking their player with all these limited edition unit.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good luck for anyone who live outside of Japan to purchase these card.

Honestly though, seem like Aegis is in love with milking their player with all these limited edition unit.
This is actually better than making impossible events or creped units to force u roll premium gatcha. Or even worse, make affection items premium only or something like that XD