What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Janna will quickly turn the 60/6 map into a joke.

Otherwise, valkyrie, sniper, captain and vampire hunter are your best friend for 60/6 map.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fuuuuuuuu. This map is freaking crazy. Odette doesn't want to die, prince wants to die. Everyone wants to die. How this escalated so quickly? I watched videos before event to "not waste any precious stamina" and though 60/6 is a joke. Then I played this and I died freaking fast (goblin mages with Odette just wiped me). Then I played once more and noticed: on movies Odette just does no real damage while now she is like magic killing machine. Okay, played it second time and got 2star (one character died by mistake).
So you say I should CC my Fran asap?

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely. I would say that Vampire Hunters benefit a lot from class changing and affection much more than levels.

Odette is my first platinum mage and her stats are amazing. I can't wait to get her CC'd.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fortunately I know where I can get plat fairy and I can do CC (I though I will CC Hores first and I can get only one fairy asap...).

I checked my Odette stats on lvl 1 (100% drop from 3rd map) and I was quite impressed too. Definitely I must farm her a little bit. But doing it in 2 days only will be really pain in the ass.

arisato minato

Reputation score

The best unit i think for ganking Odette is Valkyrie.

I just put my AW lv 1 Carrie down with a healer support and she could soak all the fire ballls and arrows while swing down her spear.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My biggest mistake was watching old videos and thinking this is easiest encounter ever. I have so many good characters I bet I can easily do this. Need just a while more than one fail try and one try with checking whats goin' on. But thanks on all comments/help. Janna I do not have (with any good lvl), Calkiries I does.

Last edited:

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow so 48crystal for 1500 souls is so hardcore, I'll try to get 700-800. And also Odette with a Lvl 16 skill in two days is just crazy, I suppose I'll reduce her cost to -2/-3 and walk away.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you say I should CC my Fran asap?
Only if u can max her affection. If not then don't rush.
I have a min cost lvl 50 cc Fran with 0 affection and... she sucks :p
That 100 extra dmg is what brings her attack above the 200-300 armor a lot of enemies seems to have. Until you break the 300dmg barrier her crossbow is just a water gun :p

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

atm i only have a cc mehlis and a 40cc silver mage for mages, how much effort should i bother with odette? (i still have like 10 units in queue for leveling/affection)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome, I was so new during Odette event that I didn't even clear the 60/6 map. Love free crystals from old events. I hope I can get Odette reduced a bit in a few runs there, I can't afford to farm it too much because of bandit girl.

Also the estimate Petite posted shouldn't scare you guys too much. 2nd week brings new maps that are usually at least a bit better on drop rates. There might be a map with much better drop rates for souls but it won't have any silvers or plat armors available like this week's maps. I think that happened last super farm event.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

atm i only have a cc mehlis and a 40cc silver mage for mages, how much effort should i bother with odette? (i still have like 10 units in queue for leveling/affection)
Zero. Or get 1 copy and move on if what you need is a mage with good offense capability.

Odette is more of a supporting mage and her skill raise the magic resistance of deploy unit.

So Noel, Mehlis, Vallerie, Pales are still a much better choice for offensive mage.

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Odette's atk is much higher than most mages though, and min cost's the same as Mehlis without min cost :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF! Guys have you seen new everyday login bonus? They changed it A LOT

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now we get the green crystal. Sadly I only got 2 silvers from them after I finished the 10K kills.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 8000 kills now and only one silver dropped. But if sp crystals are now in daily bonus thats probably means sp gacha will stay...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odette's atk is much higher than most mages though, and min cost's the same as Mehlis without min cost :p
Yeah, Odette is a great unit. I think one of the best farm event units after Maribelle and Rin. She can't do extreme high dmg bursts as other mages with atk up skill but her base stats are really good and her skill has allowed me to 3 star maps where Ifrits or Liches would usually kill a unit.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odette's illustrator —who has done a lot of joke comics about the units he illustrated—did one for Odette's Halloween Revival Event:

Odette's trick is actually a bug that happened during her original event.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmhmm, put Odette and Yurina on a team and you're negating a good amount of any damage on the final rush of any mission. Magic damage is a lot harder to deal with normally, so she has an edge over Yurina's enemy attack down though.

Seems Odette revival is going to be cruel to me though:

1: Nothing
2: Nothing
3: Red Gem x1
4: Odette, Red Gem x1
5: Bronze Mage, Red Gem x1

x.x

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got 3-stars in the 60/6 map for Odette in my low lvl alt account so it should be easy for most. Here is my strategy,

imgur.com/GNKHZ72

before deploying the tank you need two 4cost soldiers to block some units, first in the central path and later in the lower path.