What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

the events give you the option of cost reducing and maxing out skills if your strong enough though unless those units from those money cards come with maxed out skills and low cost doesn't seem worth it to me unless you really just like the character. I do wish the events were a bit more noob friendly.

Can someone tell me if its possible to get more than 1 of the white witch calliope from the beginner emergency mission or is it only given once? I think I need to CC 1-2 ice mages rather than a fire next to do better with these events and then maybe eventually a couple units with assassination I think that could make up for my lack of strong units.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the events give you the option of cost reducing and maxing out skills if your strong enough though unless those units from those money cards come with maxed out skills and low cost doesn't seem worth it to me unless you really just like the character. I do wish the events were a bit more noob friendly.

Can someone tell me if its possible to get more than 1 of the white witch calliope from the beginner emergency mission or is it only given once? I think I need to CC 1-2 ice mages rather than a fire next to do better with these events and then maybe eventually a couple units with assassination I think that could make up for my lack of strong units.
Nenya and Calliope should be CC'd before the White Gold Witch if possible. But no, she's only given once.

Don't rely on Assassination. The chances of it against bosses make it almost worthless and very finicky to rely on.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus3708:
If they're exclusive to this particular campaign, then it's likely they'll come at max cost-reduction like Youko Tamamo. If not, then it's like getting a premium summoned unit like Figneria, Cypria, and Yuyu. The odd campaign unit is Moldevort, who doesn't come at a cost reduction, but she's a mage, so her cost isn't too much for her (nor will it be a problem for a platinum heavy armour, or a gold gunner, since those are late battle units).

The gold witch Chloris was a drop during the very first Aegis event. They brought back the event in the form of a Revival Event before they added it to the Emergency Mission Practice, so you're only going to get 1 copy of her unless they do something about her along with the gold soldier Katie.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't rely on Assassination. The chances of it against bosses make it almost worthless and very finicky to rely on.
deminishes its value some but I think it would still help me against those units with a ton of defense.
@marcus3708:
If they're exclusive to this particular campaign, then it's likely they'll come at max cost-reduction like Youko Tamamo.
if its max cost reduced then gunner sounds nice but I don't think I would want to pay the international shipping cost+w/e fee is added for picking up the cards if there's even a place that has them sounds like a huge hassle.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:mad: After a very unpleasant battle with god tier event, I managed to 3 star it. Looks like my black spear valkyrie was worth a fart in the end. Tamamo had limited usage in the entire battle. The key was to get through the entire waves of halloweens that was hammering my valkyrie up north. I killed the liches as soon as they appeared with lv 1 sacrifice III. And Aisha killed one wave of halloweens single handedly then blocked the 2nd wave long enough to let the valkyrie fight the lich king, then retreated her for Ferna to kill the rest.

Odette revival was very unsatisfactory also. After 30 copies, she is max reduced +8 skill level like most of everyone here. Also her exp is shit. Makes me feel very grateful that the current events give a gracious 500 exp per platinum event unit than 100 exp....

Her drop rate was also shit. On average, once per 5 battle...

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have come to a shocking discovery!

My darling, lovely, wonderful wife, who is perfect in [Almost...] every way; who purchased one of the light novels for me/us so I could have my Kaguya and she could have a picture book, has faulted in her [lack of] understanding of japanese and meaning;

Earlier this morning before work, I had requested she do my free roll for the day, as her luck exceeds mine (Seriously, man. wtf is up with her sometimes...). Alas, I have just looked at my crystal stockpile and noticed it is a shocking 5 crystals short. Much to my dismay, I have discovered a stowaway Male Silver Archer that is level 20 among my collection of level 12's from this event.

*Le sob* I used to have her roll my gold all the time. Don't know how she QUITE messed that one up, but I should have stood over her shoulder while she did it!!! I wanted to be surprised or some such by some super roll whe I returned home. Oh well, c'est la vie.

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the 7/11 campaign require you to buy both a 5000 and a 2000 point card for both girls, or does the 5000 point card give you both?

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the permanent cost reduction on the units available any other way?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think only via time fairy...... :)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the 7/11 campaign require you to buy both a 5000 and a 2000 point card for both girls, or does the 5000 point card give you both?
If you want both units, then you have to buy both cards.

I'm having little luck figuring out how to obtain one of these (without having to pay a huge markup from a greedy profiteer). Even on the Japanese board, there are users who live in districts or cities that don't have a participating 7/11 along with the ones who live in rural areas. This campaign isn't just unfair to overseas players.

EDIT:
It sounds like there are going to be future parts to the light novel. Curious if each one is going to have a serial code for the sapphire elven princess or new units. According to WankoP, the author captured Alyssa's personality, but Anna doesn't behave similar to the Anna in his mind.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite.... are you going to translate the novel? <3

EDIT:

Just had no drops from 40/4 ._. Sounds familiar

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I barely managed to 1 star the 40/4 map but I let 3 pumpkins near the end live so I only got 4 souls. my fire mage can't reach the lower spawn I either need to rush and cc him to raise his range or would throwing in a couple random lvl 10 rogues I have pick off the last 3 pumpkins? the mage Valerie is currently lvl 34 and I can get another one from that early mission to cc him but what do you guys think would be better 30 cc the silver mage valerie, 50 cc , or try the mission again just rotating out rogues near the end? I might need to use 1-2 crystals getting silver fairies if I plan to cc him at 50.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never ever CC mage early! He must be CC'd lvl 50 or you will regret this decision.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I barely managed to 1 star the 40/4 map but I let 3 pumpkins near the end live so I only got 4 souls. my fire mage can't reach the lower spawn I either need to rush and cc him to raise his range or would throwing in a couple random lvl 10 rogues I have pick off the last 3 pumpkins? the mage Valerie is currently lvl 34 and I can get another one from that early mission to cc him but what do you guys think would be better 30 cc the silver mage valerie, 50 cc , or try the mission again just rotating out rogues near the end? I might need to use 1-2 crystals getting silver fairies if I plan to cc him at 50.
The pumpkins nearly stop on any melee enemy (even if the unit has no more room to block) and dmg themselves while attacking, so better than a rogue, play some cheap iron or bronze HA with good HP. Maybe a bronze bandit would be cheaper.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

40/4 is really easy. All your ranged placed on top don't need any healing. Only ranged placed bottom part of the road gets hit sometimes. Maybe you are just placing your characters not effectively? Can you show us your group/screen where you place who?

Also, TieSKey is right. This may help you. Do you have bronze mage? (With red robe). He is really helpfull sometimes, until you manage to get seriius group.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I 1 set the archer on the bottom because the mages get blendered by the bone chucking skeletons but I actually failed the mission that time I think because the archer instant death didn't activate on anything major that time the pink armor comes very close to dying mid match but is barely kept alive by the healers skill and its own skill. I'm not quite sure how the purple mage died in the end. maybe I changed the position of the pink armor slightly too without realizing it may have been 1 spot down on my first success or should I move the gold archer in closer?

alright I think this boils down to my mage not killing the pumpkins fast enough. for some reason the pumpkins keep making it through now too many for summoning 2-3 random units to attack until they die to matter. Im just going to have to use some crystals to get him to 50 and cc soon

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Advice from a bad player (so you can ignore it, y'know, if anyone says anything else)

Referencing that picture of yours:
1. I usually put my healer where the purple witch is.
2. That fireball mage should be closer to your armor so it gets more pew pew for its buck.
3. I dunno, more archer levels?
4. If you're ever worried about your lower units dying then don't be worried about deploying your platinum healer and then retreating her later for a unit that can shoot harder.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the youtube videos put a fire mage in that corner there but, I could see putting him where the white witch is or maybe where the gold archer is. I'm conflicted though that archers instant kill skill can save my keister sometimes and it has pretty decent dmg for not being CCed yet and the ice witch slow effect makes a huge difference in the right spots. the fire mage is mediocre dmg but his range isn't good enough. I guess ill give it a go after I cc him since thats the biggest problem. I don't want to waste anymore stamina failing until that guy is CCed

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 6th between 10:00~15:00
-Latter Half of Emergency Missions for "Capital of Princesses, Bandits, and Evil Spirits" Added.
-Great Subjugation Mission "Great Youma March" Ends.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
-Magic Crystal Exchange Units Switched.
-Apology Crystals for Bugs Related to Mikoto and Marnie.

I'm currently at 493 souls; I'm mainly farming this event for the platinum armours. I currently have Witch Adelle at level 70, 4 platinum armours for both Claudia and Jelius, and 4 extra for maybe Immortal Princess Karma (I don't know if I should level her up, or save the black fairies for Anya or possibly Sonya).

I'm also conflicted on whether or not I want to trade for a second copy of Janna before she's removed (I currently have close to 200 magic crystals). I'm pretty sure they're going to add the platinum sailor Viera, and I'm of the opinion that awakened sailor elites are really good units (Machinist Ricca is also super awesome).

Janna is like a poor man's version of the platinum mage Garania; Garania's skill is awesome at 1/5, whereas Janna has to be skilled up to 5/5 to be as awesome. I think Garania and Mehlis are the deadliest mages in this game with Mehlis being able to shoot across the map and cycle through her blasts quite quickly (roughly an extra shot for every 5 a regular mage fires), and Garania being equivalent to a nuke with her skill. I think the biggest issue is that I don't know what kind of awakened ability or class perks Janna might get when she's awakened.

Petite.... are you going to translate the novel? <3
Probably not. Translating a light novel is a lot of work, and I'm not sure if the light novel is going to pique my interest, except maybe as a source to dig up material so I can poke fun at certain characters. Though, the author has good feedback on the light novel adaption of the "Girls und Panzer" anime among a couple others.

Speaking of which, I was finally able to get the 5000 and 2000 DMM money cards; I had to ask a Japanese friend who administrates a niche community I participate in to purchase them for me for 7700 yen. Unfortunately, this isn't going to be of any use to anyone here...

EDIT:
For anyone having trouble with the extreme-tier map, Tanuki-san has an awesome strategy for non-cc units (although he uses a ninja, so it might not be applicable for a lot of people):