What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

she's called a bandit princess, so i wonder even though she's a bandit class, if she'll be able to cc or not like princesses

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chat room instructions for those interested:
Chat Room

God.
Draa will rest in pieces.
It took 15 Fricken Fran copies, AND 3 Rainbow fairies later. I finally got from Skill Level 7/10 ->​ 8/10

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she's called a bandit princess, so i wonder even though she's a bandit class, if she'll be able to cc or not like princesses
She's a bandit. Her sister (?) Anelia is a pirate princess.

Opera had some weird error where all of my windows turned black and I couldn't see what was going on when I was doing one of the early maps, so I have to wait 2 hours before I can do the extreme-tier map to translate its story.

I guess I can go back and see if I can find the story dialogue for Odette's event. I don't know if I want to farm her revival maps after I had such terrible luck with Maribelle's 2nd Revival (9 copies, and none of them gave a 25% cost reduction). My Odette is at Cost 38 Skill 6/16, and I don't really use her anymore since Noel and Mehlis are both cheaper and stronger now. However, Odette is one of my favourite characters; I like to imagine she's a vestige composed of holly and butterflies, and the butterflies flutter out of her when her body turns to ash after she dies in battle ( ).

I also need to decide on whether I should get a 2nd copy of Janna from the crystal exchange, or just awaken Adelle and Berenice, so I can make room. Ugh, it seems like this event is going to make me spend my accumulated crystal reserves (and the points I bought this summer).

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Item farming events have been the worst so far... The amount of crystals you need to spend to max or close-to-max them out is just incomparable with other types of events. Well, at least we don't have ridiculous events like in Taimanin Asagi, where only top 2000 players on server get a reward girl...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 姫と山賊と悪霊の都:死者の王 神級 ★3 (Outdated)

That's a long title *sweat drops*
Let me see if I can reduce it a bit more/clean it up.

Update:
千年戦争アイギス 姫と山賊と悪霊の都:死者の王 神級 ★3 (白3覚無)

Cleaned up version of the above.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember that the 2nd week of the event will likely add new maps that will likely be more efficient to farm. Better to save crystals for that part if you can.

Carry + Spica~

Because dat survivability and impressive attack at 18-15 cost. Hope I can max her skill one day along with Shuuka.

Spica can reach over 800 attack with 2/5 skill with Shuuka too already, looks great on an archer. I can't wait to get her to 40 so I can feed the copy of herself to her. Ah, when she can reach 900 or even 1k attack... Can't believe there are archers that can hit that hard. I still have it in my head that for an archer, 600 attack is impressive for some reason. She'll beat most my duelists in attack soon.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Or you could be like me and only join this event for silver unit and plat can and Emeria is just icing on the cake.

Honestly though, just like Claudia event. Getting past 1000 mark would be impossible without spending money.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3-stars on all maps, and finished rough translations. Click Anya in my signature to jump to the post.

Item farming events have been the worst so far... The amount of crystals you need to spend to max or close-to-max them out is just incomparable with other types of events.
The only item farm event that sucked was Lian's, but I thought Karma's and Claudia's events were OK. I only farmed 700 vials to get a 3/5 Skill Cost 20 Immortal Princess Karma, and she has been decent (getting her to 4/5 and then 5/5 just means Karma gets to deliver one more attack at 4/5 and then another one at 5/5 during her skill, which is only important if I want to use her to solo certain boss units).

The worst event has been and probably will always be the Touhou event (it's like an item collecting event crossed with the randomness of a unit farming event). That event left so many Japanese players bitter towards Saki and Akane.

As for the first phase and second phase's drop rates. Karma's event was the only one where the second phase had a significant boost (Stamina First Phase: 1,220.75; Second Phase: 540.54). Lian's event was pretty even (Stamina First Phase: 992.90; Second Phase: 920.44). Claudia's event was less terrible than Lian's but not as good as Karma's; nevertheless, its drops per stamina/charisma between the first and second phase weren't significantly different. Imeria's event right now seems to be slightly better than Claudia's.

Rough Estimate based on 13 days doing the extreme-tier map non-stop:
Imeria (No Crystals): 500 (-2 Cost; 5/10 Skill; IL20)
Imeria (20~ Crystals on Sta for Excess Charisma): 1000 (-3 Cost Skill 8/10 IL40)
Imeria (48~ Crystals on Cha/Sta): 1500 (-5 Cost Skill 10/10 IL40)

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

HOLY AEGIS ! I got a 40/4 run without a single drop :eek: What is the odd :eek:

Seem to me that 50/5 while have lower soul per char/sta compare to 40/4 but at leats i am almost guarantee to get a 5 soul drop.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly though, just like Claudia event. Getting past 1000 mark would be impossible without spending money.
Wat. It's called saving your crystals from 3 staring maps, daily logins, apology crystals for bugs, etc. I've completed most of these super farm event girls as a free player. I usually try to save 15-20 crystals at all times for these. You get like 5-7 a week, it's not that hard. Newer players might have trouble 3 staring all event maps, but to compensate, you still get crystals from story missions and such.

This type of event is a big reason why we always tell people not to premium gacha lol.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got 3-stars on all maps, and finished rough translations. Click Anya in my signature to jump to the post.

The only item farm event that sucked was Lian's, but I thought Karma's and Claudia's events were OK. I only farmed 700 vials to get a 3/5 Skill Cost 20 Immortal Princess Karma, and she has been decent (getting her to 4/5 and then 5/5 just means Karma gets to deliver one more attack at 4/5 and then another one at 5/5 during her skill, which is only important if I want to use her to solo certain boss units).
Karma's event was the worst event ever unless u could get the inmortal version which required not only spending some crystals (I don't remember how many, but more than provided for the event) AND being able to clear the last or second to last map which were really difficult for that time.
The plat Karma is completely useless, even with her somewhat high stats, u get an expensive interceptor that can't do better than a silver 5 cost rogue with some healing or maxed 10-13 silver valk without :S

I think trying to farm her event is the only thing in this game I still regret XD

Edit: I think u have a typo on the crystals estimate. Shouldn't it be stamina instead of charisma?

Edit2: @arisato that's 0.2% chance, congrats, u won the lottery :p

I don't have a bandit but I'm saving crystals for Sonya event, thought decision :S

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

I just also realized, that Janna is going away on a really short notice. Since crystal farming is now on Thursday, today is the last day to farm for her...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crow, there still will be a while to farm her before maint.

I think I am gonna farm souls until 700-800. I don't have enough crystals for more and I am not sure she is worth farming her longer. How many souls you want to reach guys?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By the second week, they might give us more info on the bandit girl to hype us for her. I'd recommend again that people just relax and farm it naturally this week and wait to see what the 2nd week brings. Might find out she's incredibly useful or pretty meh. Her ability could be pretty dodgey or extremely useful at this point, pretty vague.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By the second week, they might give us more info on the bandit girl to hype us for her. I'd recommend again that people just relax and farm it naturally this week and wait to see what the 2nd week brings. Might find out she's incredibly useful or pretty meh. Her ability could be pretty dodgey or extremely useful at this point, pretty vague.
Yeah, that was also my first idea. Also, I must focus on farming Odette this weekend (I have only ond leveled mage....)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After thinking about how I stopped using Claudia and was beginning to regret spending time to get her, I decided to put her into my formation again and I got 3-stars for 50/5. Even at level 30 and 0% affection, she is at least useful for intercepting an enemy, killing them, and then retreating. I also used a level 21 Zaram and I think he's going to be awesome for intercepting. One more unit I will think about leveling up. I would like to attempt the 100/2, but I'm afraid I might just waste resources when I'll likely fail to complete it.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow. Imho Claudia is awesome dueler, I always regret when I have to take her away cos map needs other resources. I always want her on standby. She is pretty awesome, though she can't tank very well.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Duelist types are the most common event girls but you really only ever need 1-3 on your team except on specific maps. It does suck that you have to put so many on the backburner. Claudia, Roana, Cypria/Ada (Un CC'd since I never needed them), Mischa (Still trying to CC one x.x), Themis (She so needs a buff but I love her) and Ninja Azumi are all girls I'd love to use more. Never need them on my team though with my current roster.

My balanced team may be a little too well balanced, about the only thing I need to change occasionally is adding a mage since I've been running only 1 (Blame Betty and 3 healers). I'd like it if they added event maps where certain classes weren't allowed, or maybe adding a bonus on certain classes every day or different event so there was a reason to switch up your team more. I'd prefer the benefit one since some newer players still have trouble with events. Imagine if most your team got a debuff in a difficult event lol.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My balanced team may be a little too well balanced, about the only thing I need to change occasionally is adding a mage since I've been running only 1 (Blame Betty and 3 healers). I'd like it if they added event maps where certain classes weren't allowed, or maybe adding a bonus on certain classes every day or different event so there was a reason to switch up your team more. I'd prefer the benefit one since some newer players still have trouble with events. Imagine if most your team got a debuff in a difficult event lol.
Yeah, would be really nice.

I'd recommend against using Betty on your balanced "blind run" team. (Unless u really need a rogue). The reason is simple, u will try to maximize her or at least doubt before placing her an that's terrible when the objective is to clear the map :p
Personally, I keep a somewhat balanced team and a farm team with Betty, the gold pirate and Kyutery, tuned to be able to clear all farm maps (heavy on rangued and antirush units)

Edit: Odette revival's up. Wow, how da hell did I manage to max cost reduce her farming the second map.... Edit of the edit: nvm, Petite is faster than light :p

@Anelai: second map is the 25/2, not the 30/2

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to wiki and Petite sig she does not drop from 2nd map... I already got my first copy from 3th map and waiting for more stamina to do last one.