What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well good news is free attack strengthening 3/4 from the silver dragons to farm. Already 62 crystals in, glad I had like 40+ at the start.
Bad new is i also running out of space and i want to save goddess crystal :(

btw: completed all the map and i must said this event maps are easier than previous dragonnewt invasion. Got Claudia to 30 and place her alone with a healer and she took care all the big target for me.

And the Elder Dragon is even easier to kill than Dragonnewt king, only you need to be careful is his big splash AOE.

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just put Kurissa against dragon mage with healer, and Julius (plat HA) with healer against the Dragon King. Then just wail on them with Vincent and Nanaly. Rinse and repeat.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just put Kurissa against dragon mage with healer, and Julius (plat HA) with healer against the Dragon King. Then just wail on them with Vincent and Nanaly. Rinse and repeat.
Lol, you "just" use 2 black, 2 plat and 2 healer?

Here this guy just use 1 bronze 3 silver and Claudia lv10.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Actually, only 1 Plat and 2 blacks, but it can be done easy enough with lower units. It is all about placement. Kurissa can be replaced with any duelist really who has any MR, and my HA can be replaced by any other as long as healing support is there. Vincent is a gold Vamp Hunter, but any other physical range can replace him or Nanaly. Just have to make sure your units are CCed.

arisato minato

Reputation score

How many Dragon crystals did you guys get ?

I have 120 Dragon crystal, used 5 goddess crystal to refill stamina. Farming 40/5 all day long.

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I was wondering if there is a CG sort-of rip to the game ?
I do not know Japanese (unfortunately!) so there is really no point for me in playing this game...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, I was wondering if there is a CG sort-of rip to the game ?
Go search up on e-hentai gallery using the game name.

I do not know Japanese (unfortunately!) so there is really no point for me in playing this game...
H-events in this game is medicore at best, no one here really plays this game for the h-scenes only.
It's mostly gameplay for us. Most players also don't understand Japanese.

A new testimony of my luck:
Q: How many times can you fail 50% in a row?
A: 10 times in a row.

Q: 50%? Are you sure?
A: The -1 cost is 100% on Momiji, I just succeeded on my -2 cost now. Which is 50% chance to succeed according to the source code.

Q: 10 times in a row?
A: I feed using 2 fairy and 2 unit, it took 12 Momiji to get my -2 cost. Excluding the first 1 that is guaranteed 100%, that leaves 9 or 10 fails in a row. Considering it's me, 10 is likely the case.

Q: 50% 10 times in a row ... what's the likely chance of that happening?
A: 0.00098. For anyone else that means 0.1%. For me, a simple "more likely than not" will suffice.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

132 here atm. Nice that the 2nd to last level is guaranteed 6 crystals, no guess work on how many runs you need. 61.3 to go~

I like killing the mage and warrior dragon on 40/5 before they enter the lanes. Need some strong witches/mages/archers though.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

40/5 level 30 Betty kills

Bottom lane - 29 (32 if she can assassinate the mage early on)
Top lane - 20 (21)

Started with 0 DC, up to 189 now after spending 7 crystals on stamina (got a level up). According to my calculations, if I keep saving 15 stamina on Fridays, I'll need to spend 13 more crystals to reach my goal of 650, probably 1 or 2 more since it takes time to do these maps.

Only got 3 Gadoras... Interestingly, I've never gotten Gadoras AND the bronze dragonewt in the same run.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

111 (179 total) dragon heads with 3 crystals used. 40/5 is so easy @@. And just an hour ago I had gadoras, bronze and 6 heads. Gonna try last map near end of the event when my Claudia is higher lvl (just for sacred crystal). So far so good....

About awesome 50% chance for reduced cost: my Miko is only -2 and I used similar numbers of copies. On the other hand I used like 7 Ricca's to make her min cost and around 10 Misha's to make her 5/5 while trying to make her min cost (both girl from "start")

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Due to loli Iris and loli Dina, apparently the gallery only pops up on exhentai.

Also, the gallery itself it severely outdated, you won't be able to find an updated gallery unfortunately.
Only contains image up to the original Maribelle event, which was ages ago.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dragon events framing which is better 50/5 or 40/5.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh reminder for everybody: Don't forget to save silver and bronze warrior dragons. How much would it suck if you had the black dragon and time fairy but forgot the iron/bronze dragons needed for Anya? :p

Finished first weekend with 180 dragon crystals. I thought I started with some but I think that was my red gems, nice collection in 1st weekend then. 500 shouldn't be too hard, all those crystals from the next clear event will help.

Dragon events framing which is better 50/5 or 40/5.
Click Petite's sig.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, maybe anyone else got same problem as me: two times in a row my games just shut down itsels one hit before momji dies on 50/5. I am too scared to try it 3rd time, 10 hours of waiting already lost >.> this never happend for me, I am playing on android app.

Edit:
Ok, 3 times in a row (i tried reebots etc, not reinstalling whole game). Game crashes when I am doing last hit on momji. Started to occur after I got her dropped first time....

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Okay, maybe anyone else got same problem as me: two times in a row my games just shut down itsels one hit before momji dies on 50/5. I am too scared to try it 3rd time, 10 hours of waiting already lost >.> this never happend for me, I am playing on android app.

Edit:
Ok, 3 times in a row (i tried reebots etc, not reinstalling whole game). Game crashes when I am doing last hit on momji. Started to occur after I got her dropped first time....
This game is a web game so the problem may occurt because of your browser. Try update your browser that you use to play Aegis to the latest version.

Additionally, Chrome is quite buggy these day. I used chrome and it costantly froze.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just awakened Bety after months of work :p
It's so.......not exiting... there MUST be an event after awakening... some cg, text and lore......

Grumby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest I've never played a game like this before, the game play definitely has it's own original twist.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just awakened Bety after months of work :p
It's so.......not exiting... there MUST be an event after awakening... some cg, text and lore......
Nope, no fanfare, no nothing. Not even a uplifting jingle, really hate that the game only seems to care when you roll a plat or a black.