What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@minato Her default 'attack' is healing. When her skill is activated, she throws fireballs for aoe damage like mages.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does Echidna work ?

I see her unit icon and she has both healer icon and mage icon so i assume she can both heal and throw fireball ?
She's a healer that can switch to a mage role with her skill (opposite of Noel). Her strong points is that she has good HP and high defence, so you can use her to tank enemy ranged units. Taian used both Echidna and a 4/5 Immortal Princess Karma to murder an extremely deadly lich in the Crossroads of Fate map during the Sorano event.

A lot of people criticise her for her shorter range, but there are only a few map instances where her range actually causes problems (a lot of the times, she can reach further than you think she would).

Mine is still at skill 1/5, so I'm debating whether I would want to get an extra copy of her, so I can save feeding her 1 rainbow fairy.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mine is still at skill 1/5, so I'm debating whether I would want to get an extra copy of her, so I can save feeding her 1 rainbow fairy.
150 DC > Rainbow fairy imo, (if we use the drop rate of DC from last event) unless your cost reduction isn't perfect yet I would suggest against it.

Considering that everyone should be aimming for time fairy even if you have Anya, I would say save the 150 DC and just use the rainbow fairies. In fact Echidna is one of those unit you don't need to level up skill. Since her skill activation is too situational.

This is my AW90 SLevel 5/5 Shizuka in action. Way to trivialize 70/7 Shizuka.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That is one way to cheese through an extreme-tier map i guess :rolleyes:

Abd that max cost reduction Echidna. :eek:

She can tank well but what about her healing compare to other healer ?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is one way to cheese through an extreme-tier map i guess :rolleyes:

Abd that max cost reduction Echidna. :eek:

She can tank well but what about her healing compare to other healer ?
She has a pretty decent attack, so if u don't have any "pure" plat healer, go for her. As a 3rd or 4th healer, usually u have cost to deploy her and when her skill is activated she hits like a truck, I think more than Odette.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Echidna's healing is gold healer tier at Lv57, nothing special. Also, due to her skill, she cannot boost her healing power. Her attack is strong, but can only shoot 7~8 times during skill activation. (Even at SLv4/5)

Her real use is a ranged tank slot imo and that's what I usually use her for. (Or as my 4th healer)

100/2 cleared. Though I 3 starred this one on my first try, doing it with Claudia + Gold only was significantly more difficult. (Goodbye 20+ goddess crystal. I swear, if I use these goddess crystal to roll gacha instead ... I would have more silvers!)
千年戦争アイギス 鬼を宿す剣士:悪鬼襲来 神級 ★3 (クローディア+金以下)

arisato minato

Reputation score

Right now i have Sedis, Dolka and Arcia as my healers. If Echidna is that good i think i will try to get one copy of her.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now i have Sedis, Dolka and Arcia as my healers. If Echidna is that good i think i will try to get one copy of her.
Sedis is very fragile so Echidna would be a nice addition to your team. But if u get a gold healer, then lvl her fisrt.

Guys, I need your advice. I don't have any samurai yet (sanosuke.... well a silver samurai is not worth even lvling I think) so Idk how good they are in combat. Do you think I should farm Momiji even if she is not the best, just to fill the gap on my team? (I'll farm a little anyway since I like her :p)

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sedis is very fragile so Echidna would be a nice addition to your team. But if u get a gold healer, then lvl her fisrt.

Guys, I need your advice. I don't have any samurai yet (sanosuke.... well a silver samurai is not worth even lvling I think) so Idk how good they are in combat. Do you think I should farm Momiji even if she is not the best, just to fill the gap on my team? (I'll farm a little anyway since I like her :p)
Momiji will need to be Awakened to be usable, without that her stat are too low and her skill is really dangerous to use, at lv 10 it's 8sec? of x3 damage then xx sec of paralysis, without a AW healer to remove it immediately i don't think you can use it at all, so she will require a lot of work to be good.

AW samurai are nice, they block 3 enemy and hit them all, they can clear wave in no time, but it can be dangerous if they block 3 strong enemy at once.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a reason you rarely see samurai or samurai masters used in video strategies: they suck. That said, awakened samurai are actually pretty good.

So, if you want to turn Momiji into a decent unit that you will use in the latter halves of a battle, you will need to have enough plat armours/copies and fairies to raise her to lvl 50, and then CC70 to awaken her. Though, Momiji's nickname in the Japanese community right now is gomi (garbage) due to her illustrator being bomi (the same person who did the feng shui and dancer titty monster characters), and the fact that her skill leaves her paralyzed.

Speaking of which, Claudia supposedly has issues with her legs, so she's now competing with Mischa over the nickname hiza (knees).

arisato minato

Reputation score

So Samurai Master is like Carrie. Either you go big or you go home.

btw: The new UI make Mission menu look so empty with all that negative space. I like the old one better.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, Inoshishi (the illustrator of Ninja Hina, Valkyrie Crissa, and Princess Claudia) tweeted a cute image:

Inoshishi: "Well done on Claudia-chan's dragon fang collecting event! Everyone, thank you very much!"

Ah, so even Inoshishi acknowledges that the fangs look like bananas. It's a terrible time we live in when we can't walk out at night without worrying about maniac dragons armed with dangerous pieces of fresh fruit. The most important advice for dealing with dragons armed with bananas is to force them to drop their banana(s). Next, have Claudia eat the banana(s) like so. Congratulations, you have disarmed the dragon, rendering it helpless.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone explain to me what is this window? (I think this is what you guys are talking about).

How to get that last girl? it seems it needs those green stones....

so how to get those green stone and red stones? thank you :v..

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so how to get those green stone and red stones? thank you :v..
The red stones are 魔水晶 (Magic Crystals), and the green stones are 竜水晶 (Dragon Crystals).

You can do daily missions on Tuesday and Thursday to farm magic crystals, and you can sometimes farm them on certain emergency mission maps (you also can get some as a log-in bonus).

Dragon crystals are available on the upcoming revival missions maps this Saturday and Sunday. I'm still in the process of gathering up spoilers for the upcoming maps, but you're basically going to do maps from an old trial event that have been modified with new rules (and dragon crystal drops).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello!
Sorry for small offtop from current event.

@Petite Soeur: I am also reading all your event translations (answer for your comment on Miko revival event). I hope you wont stop doing this awesome job.
I know it was a while ago but for the long time I was only lurker on this forum an then I've noticed that my account is not activated and unfortunately activation took some time.

I started playing this game in June and I have feeling I would have quit if not your translations. Thank you for all your hard work! <3

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, looks like I'm not going to get the Sam. 8 clears of 70/7, no drop of her. 50% my ass.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The red stones are 魔水晶 (Magic Crystals), and the green stones are 竜水晶 (Dragon Crystals).

You can do daily missions on Tuesday and Thursday to farm magic crystals, and you can sometimes farm them on certain emergency mission maps (you also can get some as a log-in bonus).

Dragon crystals are available on the upcoming revival missions maps this Saturday and Sunday. I'm still in the process of gathering up spoilers for the upcoming maps, but you're basically going to do maps from an old trial event that have been modified with new rules (and dragon crystal drops).
tnx for that btw.. can we only get 1 samurai? I kinda got her on my 1st try on the 1st map and I cant get anymore of her o.o

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

tnx for that btw.. can we only get 1 samurai? I kinda got her on my 1st try on the 1st map and I cant get anymore of her o.o
Nope, you can get as many as you can get to drop. The harder the mission you do, usually the higher chance of her dropping. The 70/7 mission is suppose to be 50%, but I call bullshit. I've done that mission 8 times and gotten 0 drops. Unless someone out there got her 8 times in a row, I'm the other balance. Darn my luck. I should just draw gacha....

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nope, you can get as many as you can get to drop. The harder the mission you do, usually the higher chance of her dropping. The 70/7 mission is suppose to be 50%, but I call bullshit. I've done that mission 8 times and gotten 0 drops. Unless someone out there got her 8 times in a row, I'm the other balance. Darn my luck. I should just draw gacha....
I see thanks for that.. well only the 1st mission is the thing I can do atm with 3 star... : /

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the chance stuff suck no matter what you do.I dropped her from the 2nd mission on my first run, and 0 drops from 70・7。。。

I usually don’t care and just get happier for every new drop。。。