What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

You will receive Claudia after the maintenance on the 11th between 10:00~15:00. All of the other rewards are sent to your present box immediately upon completing them. The silver units are 10% drops on most of the maps that we can farm dragon fangs, and there isn't much of a difference between maps, so we can choose the ones with silver units we want.
oh tnx for that I just read the tips in the 1st page.. so mainly the use of silver units is to class change the characters?(all rarity?) or just change the class of main char? (I am still confuse on this part) class change was not here when I play year ago xD

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh tnx for that I just read the tips in the 1st page.. so mainly the use of silver units is to class change the characters?(all rarity?) or just change the class of main char? (I am still confuse on this part) class change was not here when I play year ago xD
There's currently 2 tiers of class-changing:
Silver-Gold: 1 silver unit, 2 iron units, and 1 silver/gold fairy.
Platinum-Black: 3 silver units, 1 platinum/black fairy.

For example, a gold healer Iris will need 1 silver healer, 1 iron mage, 1 iron archer, and a gold fairy to be class-changed.

Then there's awakening, which is an end game thing:
All rarities: 3 CC silver units (or 3 gold units), and 1 awakening fairy.

The game keeps changing, so I'm still unsure about the current state of things, but you're going to want to use certain silver units (i.e. valkyries, healers, archers, rogues, and witches) due to the ease of getting them cost-reduced for difficult maps. Early in the game, you want to save some silver units for class-changing, but you will also want to feed the same silver unit to each other to get their skill levels up, or reduce their cost. It's a tricky balance, and I don't have any good advice on the subject, since they rebalanced the value of certain silver units (i.e. rogues are much more valuable than they were half a year ago). There's also the issue with Carrie, Chloris, Katie, and Cypria being easily obtainable for beginning players, and how they affect your plans for the future.

EDIT:
Currently at 1398 dragon fangs. If I'm lucky, I will only have to spend 1~2 more sacred crystals to get to 1500. Aside from the number I spent to use up my charisma from the first week, I spent 35 crystals on Claudia this second week for the following silver drops:
5 Calliope
7 Pales
5 Velotte
4 Mortimer

I have 10 spaces left in my unit box, hopefully I'll be able to end this event with some room, so I can make appropriate plans during the next event (I have to decide on feeding the Mortimers to either Alyssa or Noel).

Last edited:

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

woow... you sure are active on this game.. haha and well I am still lvl 14 I think... and my question again how do we get those blue crystal? or sacred crystal? from leveling? and how to increase troop slot? or the inventory..

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

woow... you sure are active on this game.. haha and well I am still lvl 14 I think... and my question again how do we get those blue crystal? or sacred crystal? from leveling? and how to increase troop slot? or the inventory..
Sacred Crystals are normally gained from getting 3-stars on a story, daily, or emergency mission. The only other way to gain them is from your present box as an event reward, or a log-in bonus. Otherwise, you will have to spend dmm points to purchase sacred crystals from the shop "ショップ" (first option).

Unit box upgrades can be purchased from the shop "ショップ", and selecting "ボックス拡張", which costs 1 sacred crystal for every 4 extra slots. Additionally, you gain +1 unit box space every 10 prince levels. Alternatively, you gain +2 unit box slots for clearing (3-stars isn't necessary) a certain number of challenge quests.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sacred Crystals are normally gained from getting 3-stars on a story, daily, or emergency mission. The only other way to gain them is from your present box as an event reward, or a log-in bonus. Otherwise, you will have to spend dmm points to purchase sacred crystals from the shop "ショップ" (first option).

Unit box upgrades can be purchased from the shop "ショップ", and selecting "ボックス拡張", which costs 1 sacred crystal for every 4 extra slots. Additionally, you gain +1 unit box space every 10 prince levels. Alternatively, you gain +2 unit box slots for clearing (3-stars isn't necessary) a certain number of challenge quests.
I see thank you for all the info you given me :D. If only I can give you a cookie thanks

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 11th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Dragonslaying Sword" Ends.
-New Event Begins
-Daily Mission "Drinking Party For Men Only High-tier" Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-Up Unit Changed*.

*I think this might be a mistake, like how they reported the Friday map, and then quickly edited the post to the Wednesday map after I read it.

In any case, I reached 1500 dragon fangs~!

I don't have a DPS unit like Sherry, Lyra, or Thetis, so I feel that spending 36 crystals (I didn't keep track of what I spent during the first week, but it's probably 6) was worth it over spending 55 on premium summons and hoping I got Ur-chan or some other platinum unit, and then get trolled with 11 silver units. Though, I'll laugh if I get Thetis from the base summoning tomorrow (this sort of happened to me after I worked on and class-changed Berenice and then got Jelius from the base summoning).

Event drop acquisitions:
Gustav: 2
Daniella: 2
Cecily: 5
Platinum Armour: 4
Calliope: 5
Pales: 8
Mortimer: 6
Velotte: 6

I've pretty much reached the point where I can be picky about the upcoming event characters, and just choose ones that I find aesthetically pleasing. The only kind of unit I need is a cheap-to-deploy rogue/monk/soldier, and another strong healer (I have a Fedora, but I would rather work on that male gold healer or someone else).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I almost got away with not needing to use a crystal on charisma for this event. 815 fangs, 93/377 charisma, 1/15 stamina. Curseee you charismaaaa. Down to 4 crystals but I'm finished with a bit over my 900 goal.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

828 fangs.

If the next event is another farming event i will pass, unless it is farming event for dragon princess.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I only ended up with 500 (on the dot) dragon fangs. Didn't use any crystals and wasn't able to keep my charisma/stamina usage perfect. Darn work!

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to enter those codes :x hope I can still use them...

edit: nvm figured it out and it is still working.. (lol wondering if there are more codes XD)

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, reached 802 (missing 2 for a plat fairy -.-) I think she will be usable with above average skill/cost.

What was the max unit box size?? I got 6 plat armors, 10 rogues, 1 healer, 3 bandits and 1 pirate plus 1 pirate from daily gatcha and have 15 black fairies waiting for Anya..... my unit box is a mess.

I hope the next event drops fairies or bronces so I can at least cc some silvers for future aw....

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
+Magic Gunner Zora Added.
-Buttons Changed on Mission Selection Screen.
-Emergency Mission "Dragonslaying Sword" End.
-Emergency Mission "Oni-dwelling Swordsman" Begins.
-Daily Mission "Drinking Party for Men Only High-tier" Added.
-Revival Mission: "Dragon Princess's Revival" Begins on the 13th at 0:00.
-Echidna and Time Fairy Added at the Dragon Crystal Exchange.
+Time Fairy is a one-time trade.

Oni-dwelling Swordsman:
Platinum Momiji has a chance of dropping on all 5 maps with an increased chance on more difficult maps. Getting 3-stars on all 5 maps unlocks a difficult extra mission.

Platinum Samurai Momiji
Skill: Oni Power (at max level, it increases her attack by 3.0x).
AW Abililty: Power Attack (Same as Carrie and Hores)

Oni's Power (20/1):
Momiji (2), Iron Heavy (60), Iron Fairy (80)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Here's the place where they reported the monsters appeared."
Dark Knight: "Onward! My monsters! Destroy the prince's army!"
(mid-battle)
Dark Knight: "I couldn't expect any less from you. However, she should be arriving soon."
Swordsman: "..."
Swordsman: "...!!"
Anna: "Prince! A new opponent! Please be careful!"
(end)
Swordsman: "You're the prince who's leading that army?"
Anna: "Who are you...?"
Momiji: "My name is Momiji. I don't have any intention of fighting with you. My blade... is to protect that... person..."
Momiji: "..."
Anna: "Ahh...! It looks like she's about to faint. What do you mean by having no intentions of fighting?"
Momiji: "...!"
Momiji: "A pleasure to meet you, prince! I'm the one borrowing the body of this girl."
Anna: "Her mood's changed...! Prince, it's dangerous. Please step away from Momiji-san."
Momiji: "Prince. I should cut you down right here, but I'll save it for later. Well then, let's meet in the next battle."
Anna: "It looks like she left... By her behaviour, it seems her mind has been taken over by a monster."
Anna: "It wouldn't do to leave her like this. Let's follow after Momiji-san!"

Shadow Monster (30/2):
Momiji (5), Clave (10), Russel (80), Bronze Fairy (60)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince! We discovered the enemy army. It looks like Momiji-san is also with them."
Dark Knight: "They followed us, eh? Let's let the shadow monsters play with 'em. Now then, call 'em out here!"
(end)
Momiji: "I don't want to fight with you... Get away from here while I'm still conscious...!"
Dark Knight: "Fufu, it's futile even if they escape. You're the one who bears the oni's power."
Dark Knight: "If I were to let that power run wild with my magic, the oni that has been sealed in your body will consume your mind."
Momiji: "Kuh... You fiend..."
Dark Knight: "Hmm. Say what you will. That strong power is quite useful to me."

Destructive Shell (40/3):
Momiji (10),Loren (10), Russel (70x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Dark Knight: "Gunner squad, get ready! Tear those damn humans to pieces with your cannons!"
Anna: "Prince, we have confirmed the enemy's new squad. Watch out for long-ranged attacks!"

Chaotic Battleline (50/5):
Momiji (29), Giovanni (10), Mischa (10), Magic Crystal (50x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Dark Knight: "Monsters! Prepare for battle! This time I'll also join in. I'll take the prince's head!!!"
Momiji: "(What am I doing? The oni wasn't sealed within me just for it to be used by monsters...!)"

Power Unleashed Exteme-tier (70/7):
Momiji (50), Lean (13), Sanosuke (13), Platinum Fairy (30)
Story:
(beginning)
Dark Knight: "Even with the oni's power, I can't prevail over the prince!?"
Momiji: "Enough, please stop!! If you abuse this power any further..."
Dark Knight: "Shut up!! More. Release more power!!"
Momiji: "Uugh... No... stop..."
Momiji: "Fufufu..."
Momiji: "Power, my power is overflowing! This time I'll take the prince's head!"
(end)
Momiji: "Haa... Haa... Is the fighting... over?"
Anna: "Momiji-san. Everything's fine. The enemy has gone."
Momiji: "Is that so...? Words cannot express how sorry I am for my actions against you. My power is no match..."
Anna: "There's a fierce power hidden within you. Actually, those of us who fought you know it quite well."
Anna: "However, the enemy only abused that power. You have committed no wrong."
Momiji: "Thank you... I'll devote myself to ensure this power is never misused."

Evil Oni Assault God-tier (100/2):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Momiji: "Guuuuugh... I cannot suppress the oni...!!"
Momiji: "Haa... Haa..."
Anna: "Momiji-san! Are you all right!?"
Momiji: "It seems the oni's power has leaked out... The oni that has been released from me has gathered up some monsters and is heading... this way..."
Momiji: "That oni doesn't have an actual body. It may suddenly appear and cause chaos on the battlefield. B... Be careful..."
Anna: "Prince, the enemy are coming! Prepare to engage them!"

Dragon Princess's Revival:
Available for 8 days total on the 13-14th, 20-21st, and 27-28th of September, and the 4-5th of October (Sat-Sun between 0:00~23:59).

Dragon Crystals Trading (Ends October 9th):
Time Fairy: 500 (one-time purchase)
Echidna: 150
*Unspent dragon crystals won't be deleted. And the previous dragonewt event will be revived at some point in the future.

Dragon Princess Anya Materials:
1 Drania (from previous dragonewt event)
1 Silver Dragonewt
1 Bronze Dragonewt
1 Time Fairy

Maps and Story:
Runaway (10/0):
✩~No Drops~✩
Story:
(dragonewt appears)
Anna: "Huh!? Those look like dragonewt soldiers. Did some survivors remain on the surface?"
Anna: "It seems their target is that small shack. What do you suppose is in there?"
Echidna: "Ahh, my pursuers are already here... I no longer have the energy to flee..."
(end)
Echidna: "You, over there! Ahh... Thank the providence of the goddess."
Anna: "It looks like someone is hiding inside the small shack. Were they being chased by the dragonewts?"

Echidna Introduction:
Echidna: "Thank you very much for coming to my rescue. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am the dragonewt miko Echidna."
Echidna: "It's true our clans used to fight with one another. However, our quarrel with the humans is already in the distant past."
Echidna: "Instead, we are hoping to peacefully coexist with the humans..."
Echidna: "But when the great elder commanded us to war with the humans once again, I ended up fleeing from the underworld."
Echidna: "The great elder sits in the top position of our clan. None of us can refuse his commands..."
Echidna: "He still bears a grudge against the humans since he was one of those who experienced the war with the humans in the past."
Echidna: "But even among the dragonewts, there are those who wish to coexist with the humans like I do!"
Echidna: "So, prince, would it be possible for you to lend me your strength...!? Of course, please leave the guidance to me."
Echidna: "Right now, my clan is proceeding to invade the surface from every direction. Let's put a stop to them first...!"
Echidna: "... There isn't much time. Prince, let's work together!"

Re-invasion (20/1):
Gadoras (3), Dragonewt Warrior (40), Dragon Crystal (70)
Story:
(beginning)
Baby Dragonewt: "Cech da hoomuns! Wock dem up in ah cage!"

Chaotic Battle (30/2):
Gadoras (5), Dragonewt Warrior (60), Dragon Crystal (95x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Dragonewt of Many Colours: "Duhuh! Ahm'ah paintah!"

Dragonewt 2 (40/2):
Gadoras (5), Dragonewt Warrior (80), Dragon Crystal (75x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Ars: "This isn't working. Bring out our elite warriors!"
(dragonewt with pots and pans tied with strings hanging off its body appears)
Ars: "Who are you? Where are the elite warriors?"
Pots 'n Pans Dragonewt: "Dahah! Ahm'ah peddlah!"

Dragonewt King 2 (70/3):
Gadoras (7x2), Dragonewt Warrior (70x2), Dragon Crystal II (85x2)
Story:
(dragonewt infomercial)
Dragonewt King: "You, too, can be a king for only five ninety five!"
Satisfied Dragonewt Customer: "Aye sold muh mum and dad fer five ninety five! It's Ezay~!"

Dark World (30/3):
Gadoras (6), Dragonewt Warrior (60), Dragon Crystal (100x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Ars: "You shaggy son-of-a-bitch. You may have got the king, but my minions are gonna kick your arse."
(end)
Ars: "You just committed suicide, boy."

Dragon's Den (35/4):
Gadoras (8), Dragonewt Warrior (50x2), Dragon Crystal III (75x2)
DC per trip: 4.5; per stamina: 1.125; per charisma: 0.128
Story:

(beginning)
"The dragons vanished from the sky, and now the last unit drains away. We sit together, the Drania and I, until only the Anya remains."

Underground Decisive Battle (40/5):
Gadoras (10), Dragonewt Warrior (80), Dragon Crystal II (100x3)
DC per trip: 6; per stamina: 1.2; per charisma: 0.15
Story:

(beginning)
Gadoras: " "

Great Elder (50/5):
Gadoras (13x2), Dragonewt Warrior (65x2), Dragon Crystal III (60x3)
DC per trip: 5.4; per stamina: 1.08; per charisma: 0.108
Story:

(beginning)
Great Elder: "Misfit. Can you hear me, misfit?"
Great Elder: "Tell me, misfit. Tell me how misfit flew."
Great Elder: "Misfit talked before, so talk now."
(Anya stares with a constipated expression.)
Great Elder: "Misfit must learn social skills, not misfit skills. Skills like 'communication'."
(Anya spoke one word. One word, and only one word.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
Great Elder: "That word I do not like, misfit. You do know what we do with misfits?"
Great Elder: "Don't test my patience. Tell me how misfit flew."
(Anya hopped.)
(Anya twirled.)
(Anya was still a misfit.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
(end)
Anna: "Please look, Prince!"
(Anya is seen rotating inside of a rotisserie oven.)
Ars: "Welcome to Kentucky Fried Anya Thighs."
Anya: "Aanyaaa..."

Premium Summoning:
-Increased chance for:
+Black Healer Iris
+Platinum Bandit Seria
+Gold Gunner Zora
++Activating her skill changes her damage type to magical.
++Zora has a 1.5x damage multiplier and 1/2 cost effect for the "Oni-dwelling Swordsman" maps.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Above new unit
At skill level 1: 2x damage for 4 seconds. After duration, is paralyzed. Looks like she has an amazing burst on the scale of Maribelle, but needs a saint to be paired with her.

New Gold Gunner Zora is totally hawt. I like her much better than the Plat Gunner

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Another farming event comnine with dragon princess farming event. :facepalm:

WHY Goddess Aigis WHY ???

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another farming event comnine with dragon princess farming event. :facepalm:

WHY Goddess Aigis WHY ???
All you gotta do is wait to farm the Dragon Princess event until there isn't a farm event. It lasts quite a while, remember? I didn't like the dragon slayer girl too much look wise but she's alright even not maxed. Fits any team pretty well so that's nice. Wish I had some time to level her. New event girl is cuter I think but I'm sure everybody knows how I feel about super specialized girls like her (Since I say it for about 75% of the farm events) x.X

Ah worse part is Betty AW is going to take forever at this rate.

Up to 50/5 was pretty easy in this event. Waiting on video/stamina for 70/7.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chatroom

New samurai is gimmicky, but has a pretty high potential burst due to 2x damage during skill. BUT due to HP affection only, she isn't really use-able.

arisato minato

Reputation score

tried 70/7 map once. Not that hard i think but the problems are how to counter again the initial HA rush and how to duel the Samurai girl.

Got 1 copy of her for collecting purpose so i think i will save my stamina for dragon princess.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tried 70/7 map once. Not that hard i think but the problems are how to counter again the initial HA rush and how to duel the Samurai girl.

Got 1 copy of her for collecting purpose so i think i will save my stamina for dragon princess.
I took care of the HA and samurai in 70/7 with sherry and 2 healer, so you can drop claudia at lv50 or so and do the same, also droop a rogue or something on the canon guy or they screw your ranged unit and your healer will lose focus of the princess.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dragon Princess's Revival:
Available for 8 days total on the 13-14th, 20-21st, and 27-28th of September, and the 4-5th of October (Sat-Sun between 0:00~23:59).

Dragon Crystals Trading (Ends October 9th):
Time Fairy: 500 (one-time purchase)
Echidna: 150
Sweet, finally time to farm for Anya. Err 500? That seems like an awful lot considering Drania only took 300... Oh well, I'm ready, ended spending 6 crystals to get 700 fangs for Claudia, so I have a decent amount of sacred crystals banked up.

I should probably get an Echidna to replace my 4th healer (30CC30 Dolka) since she's much tankier, but then I looked at her cost... I'll never deploy her in time! D:

arisato minato

Reputation score

How does Echidna work ?

I see her unit icon and she has both healer icon and mage icon so i assume she can both heal and throw fireball ?