What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

That new Monk Bella's sister? Same artist, it's cool that you can the difference in his style comparing the two, less "muddy" feel in his colors in the new illustration and there's a lot more small details added. I'd say it's a nice improvement.

That new healer is too cute x.x Damn I want her.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, the have smiled upon me at last; I got 2 silver archers to drop in a row from Green Dragon (also got 2 silver soldiers, which is nice since I'm starting to run low on them). This coincided with my next rank up, so I could raise the archer to level 30, and then class-change it with the silver fairy I got from my first trip to Low-cost Battle (none of this 5 trips with 0 drops for a 60% unit).

Noel is now my 8th awakened unit~♪

I'm glad her stats are high enough that she really doesn't need to be rehabilitated to be useful again. The last time I did rough calculations for her, it took around half a month to a month of charisma spent at Rural Gate before she could pay back the amount it took to awaken her. I probably should recalculate it, since I now know Gold Get's activation rate.

@Dragon:
My first attempt for Bashira when she had a chance-up on previous event turned up that kind of result the first time I did a generation. Though, some of the users on the Japanese board had some rather insane results that were nearly equivalent to buying your own home with a white-picket-fence.

Luckily, WankoP isn't as immoral as a lot of other social game producers:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Luckily, WankoP isn't as immoral as a lot of other social game producers:
I read it. 1% indeed. That's totally brutal in terms of rate for an unit.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How many fangs did you guys get ? I am at 152 currently.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

107, I failed my first run there which hurt me a bit. I 1 stared a few more after but my drop rates never really suffered (Still had like 8 average a run for those). No crystals used yet. I haven't been keeping track of my drop rates for this since I'm hoping the 2nd week will introduce better maps. Looking at the rate to acquire 1500 fangs now might be pretty depressing.

Just got my 2nd plat armor from the 60/5 map anyways, can't complain. I have quite a healthy stock (6 now) going for whenever I have time to collect fairies.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

114. One exp can, one Gustav, one Daniella. Wouldn't mind a Karma-like second part of the event ;p My box is overflowing with Funes and Elaine - Azami farming ended up dropping a bunch of them...

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

106 atm. 24h on the fairy daily.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

243 fangs, though I'm primarily focused on getting Cecily to drop (currently 1 Cecily and 1 Plat Armour). If the second phase drops witches, then I'll probably max out Claudia as a result of the fact that I need at least 9 of those units for Mehlis, Adelle, and Belinda.

I'm currently at 16% of my goal (would need to be at 20% to reach 1500), which would end with 939 if I were to keep farming at my current rate (second phase should speed things up).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

60/5 - You know the saying first place down Nanaly?

*grins* gimme a moment to farm a few black fairies, I am going to do try it with mine as well.

Update: Worked like a charm. First place down Nanaly indeed.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

60/5 - You know the saying first place down Nanaly?

*grins* gimme a moment to farm a few black fairies, I am going to do try it with mine as well.
...This was epic. By which I mean I also want a Nanaly =D But that's like AW84... Man, brutal.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only need 650 attack on Nanaly to reproduce the above video. That's around Lv 70 or so. Or Lv60+ with an AW Aria's +1% attack boost.

I tested it out myself, it works like a charm. This will be my new way to farm the map~

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only need 650 attack on Nanaly to reproduce the above video. That's around Lv 70 or so. Or Lv60+ with an AW Aria's +1% attack boost.

I tested it out myself, it works like a charm. This will be my new way to farm the map~
Dang, I don't think I can get that ATK on Bashira without like, AW Spica + noodle bowl. Or some combination of the above two with lv 192 prince buff :p I'm at 557 at AW40 (prince buff included)... And her "target ranged units first" will probably screw up the order of hits too :p It's nice and all but I can't afford all my archers to preferentially target ranged mobs instead of hitting the things that are about to pass the endpoint... which is why I'm questioning awakening Victoria.

Bashira seems to target *all* ranged units as a preference (not only physical). If she has a choice between a magical dmg (mages, witches, dragons) and physical dmg mob (archers, ninjas), she'll go for the magical dmg dealer first, then focus on physical one... I assume Victoria does the opposite.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

135 Fangs atm. Up to like 4 plat armor drops too, plus 1 from getting to 135. Only one Cecilly though. Easy three star mission.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

121 fangs. Only got 1 soldier and 1 archer. Maybe I should just do 60/5 instead...

arisato minato

Reputation score

Today i reached the 200 fangs mark.
Got 2 arches and 3 Soliders. Need 7 more arches.

I hope i can get to 1000 fangs mark at the end of the event.;)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Up to 168 fangs and 9 plat armors...Yeah, event has been worth the natural charisma/stamina just for those so far lol. I haven't used crystals yet, still have 15. Even if the dragon slaying girl isn't great, been a nice event just because I'll be able to max a bunch of units now when I get fairies.

I think we can all make 1000ish pretty easily. We still have like 10 days to go, if you have around 200 atm, that's like 600 just with natural regen. Just don't waste the free crystals you have. I want at least 1200, I think she'll be usable like that. I'll calculate my fangs per stamina cost when the 2nd week starts for that.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated the fang rewards up to 1,800 (which is the max). The final reward is a rainbow fairy, though it remains to be seen whether spending the sacred crystals to farm that high is worth it.

New Bitcash EX Campaign:

If you purchase at least 3,000 yen worth of DMM Money through Bitcash EX, you'll get the gold witch Yuyu in your present box on the 31st of October. Though, this is tied to the all-age version for some reason (I don't know if you'll get her if you log-in to the R-18 side).

Registering and making purchases through Bitcash is simple; however, it's not so simple to upgrade your account to EX. Normally you would have to purchase a Bitcash EX card from a convenience store, and then use it to upgrade your account (after that, you can easily add points through your credit card). For those living outside of Japan, you will need to purchase a Bitcash EX card second-hand, either through Yahoo Auctions (None on there at the moment, but they're usually sold as-is or cheaper), eBay (66.95 USD for a 5,000 Bitcash EX Card), or Sutoweb (6,150JPY for a 5,000 Bitcash EX Card).

arisato minato

Reputation score

Wohoo. My first AW unit ;)

Next is Noel :D

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys. Did anyone try the android version? I can't find it on the store and the link on the wiki ends (not) with an infinite redirection loop XD

Good to see the armors/fairies rewards are quite abundant. The previous events of this type where by far the worst (karma event was terrible... I ended up with a plat karma I never ever used...)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys. Did anyone try the android version? I can't find it on the store and the link on the wiki ends (not) with an infinite redirection loop XD
I found it on DMM:
1) Go to ONLINE GAME "トップ"
2) Scroll down until you reach "スマートフォン版オンラインゲーム"
3) Click "スマートフォン版ゲーム一覧を見る"
4) Aegis should be in this list (for me, it's at 6th place).

Alternatively: