What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

How much would it cost you to drive to LA, or special order from Kinokuniya? I tried researching Kinokuniya's website, and I couldn't find any estimates on shipping methods or prices (just the usual mark-up of the cover price I find typical of western shops), though I'm surprised they stocked the compilations from magazines like Comic LO (not even Amazon.co.jp stocks that magazine due to moral and legal issues)...
I live around half an hour away from LA so I can always pop down there and ask about it... Push come to shove in case all else fails I can drop the money for tech gian and import it. The price isn't that big of a deal at this point juggling graduate student duties and time is more important to me.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahhhh what a shame that the codes are unique I was hoping otherwise...as it's becoming increasingly likely that our foxgirl will be unique as well. I'm still trying to look for a way to get that issue of tech gian. I might have to resort to driving out to LA to go talk to some folks or at worst see if kinokuniya can order it or something not sure yet. If you do find any promising starts let me know.
Definitely try calling kino in LA. I used to get them to order things for me but it might have been from their catalogue. My local bookstore (sanseido) will order anything that's available on amazon jp also, which makes a lot of things easier :p

PetiteSoeur said:
They have a Google-translate option now, but a quick test had it change the title of "TECH GIAN 14年11月号" (TECH GIAN 2014 November Issue) to "November 2002 TECH GIAN" (This perplexes me almost as much as ドルカ being machine-translated as Flouride).
Actually makes sense. 2002 was Heisei 14, going by Japanese way of counting years :p Fluoride I can't make sense of, had no idea who you guys were talking about when I first saw that =D

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT 2:
WankoP Interview Highlights:
-New Story Missions in the Future.
-UI Overhaul (i.e. multiple selections during synthesis).
-Revival Events in the Future (i.e. they'll someday bring back the previous dragonewt invasion event).
-No Ideas for the Game's Upcoming Anniversary.
-Illustrations by Famous Artists in the Future.
-AV Onaho Collaboration Planned.
-New Rarity (i.e. diamond or sapphire with Anna possibly being among these tiers).
Yay new story. I hope UI Overhaul is soon, clicking 3 times when you should only need to click once per unit is so obnoxious. I'd just like them to do the 2nd part of the revival event already...already planning to bring it back when it's not finished. Hope the artists are awesome~ Imagine how difficult it will be to acquire Anna then x.X Maybe she'll be a soldier so they'll be gentle/kind with us and give us an event to acquire her since soldiers aren't too OP.

Thanks for the news.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Imagine how difficult it will be to acquire Anna then x.X Maybe she'll be a soldier so they'll be gentle/kind with us and give us an event to acquire her since soldiers aren't too OP.
It depend on her rarity. I image her would be Diamond rariry and there will be an event to get her. Maybe it would be the next event while dragon princess event would be in Saturday and Sunday.

Also i think her class would not be soldier since we already have Katie to be our Serectary of Defense. Maybe she will be adjutant class, which is what is her role is right now IMO.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

EDIT 2:
WankoP Interview Highlights:
-Popular Characters: Nanaly & Sibylla.
-Necromancers and Troubadours in the Works.
-Female Character ADV Parts Still Not Planned for the R-18 Version.
-New Story Missions in the Future.
-UI Overhaul (i.e. multiple selections during synthesis).
-Revival Events in the Future (i.e. they'll someday bring back the previous dragonewt invasion event).
-No Ideas for the Game's Upcoming Anniversary.
-Illustrations by Famous Artists in the Future.
-AV Onaho Collaboration Planned.
-New Rarity (i.e. diamond or sapphire with Anna possibly being among these tiers).

New rarity? So are they planning to tease us with 1% and 0.5% now a la certain Lilith game?

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, better synthesis UI and more than 1 saved team setups would be fabulous...

Also, Noel awakened... She has better stats (except for def) than my Odette :( Merrice might actually be worth awakening for her to get to plat stats...

crow_mw

Reputation score

Thanks for the news. While majority of it seems really nice, I don't think game mechanics will benefit much from new rarity...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, Noel awakened... She has better stats (except for def) than my Odette Merrice might actually be worth awakening for her to get to plat stats...
Merrice has faster attack speed, and ends up with more dps than Noel at same level. This is even more pronounced after AW.

I don't think game mechanics will benefit much from new rarity...
But their wallet will and that's all that matters.

The following is a lie.
Anna with Diamond rarity. She starts with Reinforcement IV.
More importantly, due to rarity, she has a 0 second wait and halves the cool down time. (originally 44 seconds cool down at level 1, now 22 seconds)
This means as long as you have her out, you end up getting 20 deployment cost every 22 seconds.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 28th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Ninja Army" Ends.
-New Event Begins.

Despite ignoring the possibility of farming Azami from this event, I got 3 copies of her from getting 3-stars on her maps. Instead I focused on getting Shiho, Jelius, Lilia, and Alyssa ready for future events.

Shiho 50CC56:
I had to feed 9 platinum fairies to her, which means I can't get Sedis to level 70 until I farm more platinum fairies.

Jelius 50CC33+:
I want to raise his level so his base defence is the same as a CC50 Lean. Also going to need to trade for that gold Samurai so I can get Jelius' skill up to 2/5. Kind of fortunate that I take this game so slow, otherwise I might have followed Dragon's old advice and fed him to Karma or Berenice before they introduced these other platinum armours.

Alyssa 50CC24+:
Fed two copies to herself so she's S2/5 C-2 and better than my 30CC40 Dolka, who I can finally feed to Princess Lilia (making Alyssa and Carrie the only units from my original team that survived being used as food, RIP Soma, Daniella, and Cecily).

Lilia 70:
She can deal over 600 damage per blow now. I'm hoping the extra HP/DF will make her robust enough so she feels more like a strong duelist than a sometimes squishy tank like Maribelle.

I live around half an hour away from LA so I can always pop down there and ask about it... Push come to shove in case all else fails I can drop the money for tech gian and import it. The price isn't that big of a deal at this point juggling graduate student duties and time is more important to me.
Ah, if the price isn't as important as your time, then you should just get it from Mangaoh (I already linked to the specific issue with the foxgirl on the cover). I checked the Japanese side of Kinokuniya and it looks like they also only ship using EMS through DHL. The same goes for Sanseido (who has an extra fuel surcharge on top of their EMS shipping through UPS) according to their Japanese site, though their help file says they won't ship adult books, magazines, DVDS, and videos. The only way you would save is if you can get the shop to personally stock it and then add their typical mark-up (i.e. +300-800JPY without paying for additional domestic shipping would be cheaper than importing it EMS), or if they will do the international shipping with something other than EMS like Honto.

Mangaoh belongs to the same group as , , , and in that they also stock tokuten items. Though, most of these other shops require that you use a forwarding service to buy books from them (Toranoana used to ban forwarding services until about a year ago when they teamed up with one of the pricier services; I use one that only has a 150JPY handling fee and a 5% discount on EMS shipping since they handle the shipping for Rakuten and a lot of other online stores; I mainly use it to import games quickly, cheaply, and safely from amazon.co.jp).

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Clear 100/2 for the first time thanks to Nasu :D

His strategy is awesome as always

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Jelius 50CC33+:
I want to raise his level so his base defence is the same as a CC50 Lean. Also going to need to trade for that gold Samurai so I can get Jelius' skill up to 2/5. Kind of fortunate that I take this game so slow, otherwise I might have followed Dragon's old advice and fed him to Karma or Berenice before they introduced these other platinum armours.
Thanks for pointing out that Kojiuro gets Def+ 4 after CC, making him -the- food for Jelius. Somehow had this preconception in my mind that he'd only be useful for feeding Berenice...

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Clear 100/2 for the first time thanks to Nasu :D

His strategy is awesome as always
That strategy made that map so easy with stronger units. Jeeze!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Ninja Army" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Dragonslaying Sword" Begins.
-Added Rarity Order to Unit Box Menu
Addendum:
-Emergency Mission "Dragonslaying Sword" second phase missions added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Function to Organise Multiple Teams Added*.
-Daily Mission "Golden Armour" Adjusted.
-Daily Mission "Spirit Rescue" Adjusted.
-Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Certain Awakened Units Added*.
*Illustrations: Hien, Beatrica, Kojuurou; Sprites: Hien, Beatrica, Kojuurou

"Dragonslaying Sword":
-Princess Claudia
Class: Princess (Perk: 1.2x attack bonus against dragon-type units and Magic Attack that Ignores Defence.)

Skill: Dragonslayer (Multiplies Attack by 1.5, Ignores Defence and Magic Resistance, which stacks on top of her bonus against dragons, and increases her magic ressitance by +10%.). At 10/10, this skill lasts for 50 seconds.

Stats at level 70, max affection:
HP: 1891
AT: 590
Defence: 283
Magic Resistance: 10

Dragon Fangs:
25: Princess Claudia Joins
50: Skill 2/10
100: Initial Level 10
150: Skill 3/10
200: Cost -1
300: Skill 4/10
400: Cost -1
500: Skill 5/10
600: Initial Level 20
700: Skill Level 6/10
800: Cost -1
900: Skill 7/10
1000: Initial Level 30
1100: Skill 8/10
1200: Cost -1
1300: Skill 9/10
1400: Cost -1
1500: Skill 10/10

For every 45 fangs, you will receive a fairy, gold armour, or platinum armour. Check your 竜の牙 menu, and you can see the reward you're currently working towards:
045: Gold Armour
090: Gold Fairy
135: Platinum Armour
180: Gold Fairy
225: Gold Armour
270: Platinum Fairy
315: Platinum Armour
360: Platinum Fairy
405: Gold Armour
450: Black Fairy
495: Platinum Armour
540: Black Fairy
585: Gold Armour
630: Rainbow Fairy
675: Platinum Armour
720: Platinum Fairy
765: Gold Armour
810: Platinum Fairy
855: Platinum Armour
900: Black Fairy
945: Gold Armour
990: Platinum Fairy
1035: Platinum Armour
1080: Platinum Fairy
1125: Gold Armour
1170: Black Fairy
1215: Platinum Armour
1260: Black Fairy
1305: Gold Armour
1350: Rainbow Fairy
1395: Platinum Armour
1440: Platinum Fairy
1485: Gold Armour

1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Platinum Armour
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy
(There's no more rewards after this.)

Cursed Sword (20/1):
Dragon Fang I (100), Ars (100)
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1; Per Charisma: 0.05; Per Day: (Min: 24; Max: 24; Average: 24)
Story:

(beginning)
Mysterious Woman: "Haa, haa, this is the temple of the goddess Aegis. I've finally reached it... Is-is there anyone here!?"
Monster: "Finally caught up with you, relinquish the dragonslaying sword!"
Soldier: "Enemy attack, enemy attack! A force of monsters has appeared. Now then, you. Into the temple!"
Mysterious Woman: "Yes! Thank you very much!"

Claudia Introduction:
Claudia: "Thank you very much for coming to my rescue. You may call me Claudia. I have fled from a far away country all the way here."
Claudia: "The monsters that were pursuing me earlier were after this 'Dragonslaying Sword'..."
Claudia: "The 'Dragonslaying Sword' is a holy sword that is said to have defeated a dragon long ago , and it has been passed down through the royal family for generations."
Claudia: "It has also defeated many monsters and protected my country since the monsters' revival."
Claudia: "However, after battling with a monster possessing tremendous strength, the sword has been cursed along with the monster's dying breath."
Claudia: "Since that moment, the sword has lost its power, and the sword's bearer also perished..."
Claudia: "This sword was forged with dragon fangs. In order to regain its power again, there's no way other than to collect dragon fangs to reforge it."
Claudia: "Prince, I implore you to lend me your strength. I need power in order to fight to carry out my elder brother's will by bearing this sword...!"

Winged Dragon at the Temple (30/2):
Dragon Fang (80x2), Dragon Fang III (50), Dolka (10)
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.55; Per Charisma: 0.103; Per Day: (Min: 0; Max: 60; Average: 37.2)
Story:

(beginning)
Anna: "... So, how should we go about collecting the dragon fangs?"
Claudia: "The winged dragon like the one from earlier has dragon fangs, but its power is quite weak."
Claudia: "In order to regain the sword's power, much stronger dragon fangs are necessary."
Anna: "Strong dragon fangs? Maybe they'll understand if you explain the situation?"
Claudia: "I believe that may be unlikely. Though, I hear there are dragons that are friendly towards humans somewhere in this world."
Claudia: "However, most of them see humans nothing more than as food... I think there's no other way but to defeat the dragons."
Anna: "I see. Well then, let's go look for some dragons, shall we?"
Claudia: "Yes. Let's go to the dragon that lives in the sea of trees."
Soldier: "I have a report! The enemy are attacking again!"
Anna: "Maybe reinforcements of the monsters from earlier. Prince, let's prepare for engagement!"

Green Dragon in the Sea of Trees (40/4):
Dragon Fang (50x3), Dragon Fang V (100), Daniella (10), Gustav (10)
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.625; Per Charisma: 0.1625; Per Day: (Min: 30; Max: 48; Average: 39)
Story:

(beginning)
Anna: "It looks like the elf village is being attacked by the monsters!"
Claudia: "The dragonslaying sword feels the presence of dragons. It seems a strong dragon is following after them!"
(green dragon appears)
Claudia: "The dragon is here! We're at a disadvantage with it flying freely. Attack its wings and make it fall to the earth!"

Red Dragon in the Desert (60/5):
Dragon Fang (80x4), Dragon Fang V (100), Cecily (10), Platinum Armour (10)
Gimmick: Units are deployed with decreased HP.
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.64; Per Charisma: 0.136; Per Day: (Min: 24; Max: 43.2; Average: 39.36)
Story:

(beginning)
Anna: "What kind of dragons live in this place?"
Claudia: "They say fire dragons live in this land. The flames of a fire dragon are said to possess the firepower to engulf a large area."
Anna: "Prince, due to marching out in the heat of the desert, our soldiers health has decreased. Please be careful."

Rural Twin Dragons (100/2):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Claudia: "The dragonslaying sword is quivering... there's not one!?"
Claudia: "Please be careful. There's two dragons here!"

Water Dragon on the Solitary Island (40/4):
Dragon Fang (25x2), Dragon Fang III (100x2), Calliope (10), Pales (10)
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.625; Per Charisma: 0.1625; Per Day: (Min: 36; Max: 48; Average: 39)
Story:

(beginning)
Claudia: "This feeling, I feel the presence of a dragon nearby. Moreover, it seems it's heading this way for some reason."
Anna: "That makes things easier for us, but what is it coming here for?"
Claudia: "After the monsters' revival, the number of people who came around these parts must have decreased, so it's probably hungry."
Anna: "Ummm... So, you mean it's coming to eat us?"
Claudia: "Please be careful, substandard blades won't cut through the dragon's hard scales."
Claudia: "Furthermore, their scales are even highly resistant against magic."
Anna: "No way..."
Claudia: "It would be nice if I could use this dragonslaying sword..."
(water dragon appears)
Claudia: "That's the water dragon! Please watch out for its bubble breath!"
Claudia: "The firepower of each bubble is low, but dangerous when they fly out in large quantities."
Claudia: "However, the water dragon's scales are more brittle than other dragon's. Physical attacks should be effective against it."

Black Dragon in the Caverns (50/5):
Dragon Fang III (60x2), Dragon Fang V (100), Mortimer (10), Velotte (10)
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.72; Per Charisma: 0.172; Per Day: (Min: 24; Max: 60; Average: 41.28)
Story:

(beginning)
Claudia: "This place looks like the dragon's lair. I feel the presence of a strong dragon."
Claudia: "However, when a dragon's flying, they can attack directly from the sky, but this place is a cavern below the earth."
Claudia: "A dragon won't be able to fly freely. Which means we're not at a disadvantage in here."
Anna: "True. But even we..."
Soldier: "Enemy attack! Enemy attack! The enemy is progressing our way!"
(black dragon appears)
Claudia: "This feeling... it's coming! It's a... black dragon!?"
Anna: "I see, a black dragon, eh? Please tell us the black dragon's weak point."
Claudia: "The black dragon's weak point, you say? I'm sorry to say this, but a weak point... it has not."
Anna: "Ehh? Ah..."
Anna: "I, I see. Prince, a straight-forward strategy will be effective. I believe in your victory."

Desperate Battle in the Poisonous Marshes God-tier (70/7):
Dragon Fang (100x2), Dragon Fang III (60x3), Dragon Fang V (100), Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.771; Per Charisma: 0.177; Per Day: (Min: 24; Max: 54.857; Average: 42.514.)
Story:

(beginning)
Anna: "...! These cries..."
Claudia: "I thought there was only one black dragon, who was beneath the earth..."
Anna: "It looks like we must fight it one more time."
Anna: "Now it's possible for the black dragon to fly freely in the sky. This is going to be a much more intense battle than the one from before."
Claudia: "... Um, I'll also join you in battle. While the sword hasn't completely recovered its power, perhaps it has enough power to be of some use..."
Claudia: "It may be useful enough to penetrate that black dragon's thick scales."
Anna: "Understood. While it's not complete, it's as good a time as any to demonstrate the power of the sword known as the dragonslayer."
Prince: "Prince, Let's have Claudia-san also fight with us here."
Anna: "Though, we're shrouded in poison mist here. A long fight would be disadvantageous to us. Let's defeat them swiftly!"

(/):
(), (), (), ()
Story:
(beginning)

Premium Summoning:
-Increased chance for:
<span style="text-decoration: line-through;">+Black Rogue Belna
+Black Archer Nanaly</span>
+Black Witch Despia
+Black Princess Sibylla
+Platinum Healer Saria
++Skill "Quick Heal"
++Awakened Ability Range+10
+Platinum Monk Ur
++Skill "Rush"
++Awakened Ability "Auto-Heal"

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
-Physical Damage Reduced by 30%
-Magical Damage Reduced by 30%
-All Unit Deployment Cost -2
-Archer Attack Power Multiplied by 1.5
-Saria and Ur Attack Power Multiplied by 1.5 and cost 1/2
-Healer Recovery Power Multiplied by 1.5
-Attack Power Against Dragons Multiplied by 1.2

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

-Added Rarity Order to Unit Box Menu
Prince's wet dream came true.

1500: Skill 10/10
Prince's nightmare came true.

Seriously, another farming event after another. Jezz

btw: The part "can completely ignore defence and magical resistance when her "Dragonslayer" skill is actived" is wierd. Isn't Princess already have ability to ignore defence when attack ? And as far as i know their attack are physical one so magic resistance did not work again Princess's attack ?

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1500 fangs is an absolute nightmare...but she looks pretty...Ack I think I'll just have to aim for as many cost down I can get too. Hopefully her skill ups won't be on the order of Solano where each individual skill up makes a huge difference.

arisato minato

Reputation score

1500 fangs is an absolute nightmare...but she looks pretty...Ack I think I'll just have to aim for as many cost down I can get too. Hopefully her skill ups won't be on the order of Solano where each individual skill up makes a huge difference.
Base on her skill description i think higher her skill is, faster it in cooldown and longer it in activate.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little later to the party than usual, goodluck everybody in the new event~

Yeah if she only gains the princess' usual defense bypass during her skill, I'm not impressed.

Rarity sort is nice but I was hoping it'd be in its own sort function so I didn't have to click 5 times every time I go into the roster menu (Well it does seem to save now, at least for a while). Still need class sort too x.x

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished drop information, the rough story translation, and fixed a few things. I'll try to do a rough calculation for fang farming, though most of the fangs we're going to get are going to be from this event's second phase.

I really want the new monk Ur, though being a platinum monk means she's going to cost the same as a -2 Ling, and not be particularly useful unless I can get her cost reduced, but I want her so badly... I bought a lot of points during the summer campaign, but 33+ premium summons doesn't mean I would get her, and I want to save my crystals in case there's an event character I really want.

@arisato minato:
Claudia might be a magic fencer like Charlotte and Hores, and Princess is just her title. The description lists ignoring physical defence and magic resistance as quirks of her skill, and it would make sense for her to be a magic fencer, since there are a lot of airborne dragon units.

@w00t5:
It's probably going to be about as bad as the Karma event. I forget how many crystals Dragon Paladin spent on that one (at least more than 30). The absolute worst event was the Touhou event, since you had to trade in magic crystals for Saki and Akane, and getting 3/5 skill or 2~4 reductions is up to chance. That event pretty much soured most people's opinions of Saki due to cognitive dissonance.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I shouldn't have been reckless during this kind of event, I failed 60/5 on a blind run. Won't be doing any more maps without a proper strategy now. I know how tight this is going to be to complete x.x Damn these events are my least favorite, gotta be so safe and watch videos ahead of time constantly. No room for fun, too stressful.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would suggest just getting 25 dragon claws and call it a day. What's the point of going after her if you don't even liker her? I mean, this isn't Karma, who's a black rarity unit.

千年戦争アイギス 竜殺しの剣:田園の双竜 神級 (白1覚無)

I forget how many crystals Dragon Paladin spent on that one
53 I believe. For a black rarity unit, it was actually worth it. For a platinum, hell no.