What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Drop rate for plat armors was absurd for this, ended up with 10 total. I forget how many I had before it started though (Not many/any). Think I got 3 (4 as of typing this, woot) assassins too, all just from natural regen. Ending this half with 265 fangs. 15 crystals + the ones I'll get on the new maps means I might have a good chance of completing the event if I decide to try it.

Still a tough call, I'll probably do some math on drop rates for the new maps before I spend any crystals to see how likely it is that I can complete her. It seems I can count on at least 600ish total just from natural regen if the new maps are even slightly better then the 60/5 map this week. 20 crystals x 15 hours / 24 = 12 and a half days of stamina after all <3 (Though of course some will need to be wasted on charisma, buh.). It should be possible to get near 1200ish just by educated guess atm.

I really hope they release more information on the dragon killer girl with the 2nd week, hard to tell if she'd be worth it as usual. All these plat armors are hard to pass up anyways.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, I want to ask a huge favour from anyone with a mobile device (e.g. Android), or anyone that uses Firefox/Chrome as a browser (specifically Chrome). There's a mobile game on DMM called "悪逆のケモノコレクター" that I'm trying out, and it has an invitation promotion for a bunch of kemonomimi character cards I want. So, if you have around 10 minutes of time to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you run the game, and quickly enter in my number (I need at least 9 people to do this):
Done with the above.

As a testimony of my luck is almighty. I got 12 R1 out of 13 rolls and 1 SR using the gacha tickets. (The SR obviously did not belong there, must be a hiccup on their server) And if you wondering, it was 11 pulls of R in a row.
Update: Ok I lied, 13 R/1 SR, the SR was indeed a hiccup and I pulled 12 Rs in a roll. This luck is indeed almighty. *nods*

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, I want to ask a huge favour from anyone with a mobile device (e.g. Android), or anyone that uses Firefox/Chrome as a browser (specifically Chrome). There's a mobile game on DMM called "悪逆のケモノコレクター" that I'm trying out, and it has an invitation promotion for a bunch of kemonomimi character cards I want. So, if you have around 10 minutes of time to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you run the game, and quickly enter in my number (I need at least 9 people to do this):
Chrome Android Emulator:
1) Browser: Google Chrome
2) Plug-in: User-Agent Switcher for Chrome
3) Click the Chrome UA Spoofer Icon and Select: Android>Android 4.1 - Nexus
4) F12 to open Developers Tools>Emulation>Device>Google Nexus 7>Click Emulate

悪逆のケモノコレクター:
5)
6) Defeat the Boss at Quest 1-4 (クエスト <-bottom right button on My Page).
7) Click マイページ (My Page) at the upper middle of the screen.
8) Scroll down below "期間限定" and click the banner: "友達招待でガチャチケ&SSレアGET!"
9) Enter this number in the blank space: 13715863
Game start button is for some reason not working :confused:

that yellow button is keep redirecting me to same info page.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game start button is for some reason not working :confused:

Did you try the direct link to the game's Gadget App ID in my spoiler? I don't know what's giving you trouble unless you need to refresh your browser, or change some additional settings in the emulation tab in the developers tools.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game start button is for some reason not working

Had the same issue, closing and reopening that page using Petite's link (open in new tab) made it work for me... Was doing this in an android ver of chrome though.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow dude, spoiler tag those images.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow dude, spoiler tag those images.
Sry, done.

Did you try the direct link to the game's Gadget App ID in my spoiler? I don't know what's giving you trouble unless you need to refresh your browser, or change some additional settings in the emulation tab in the developers tools.
Tried again and it worked, done.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-Emergency Mission "Dragonslaying Sword" second phase missions added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Function to Organise Multiple Teams Added.
-Rarity Sort Adjusted for Displaying Special Units (i.e. fairies, gold armours, etc.)
-Daily Mission "Golden Armour" Adjusted.
+Platinum Armour Added to Low and Mid-tier. High-tier has its drop percentage raised.
-Daily Mission "From the Sky" Adjusted.
+Bouquets and Crystal Drop Mistakes Fixed.
-Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Certain Awakened Units Added.

Claudia is a Princess unit, and has a good skill (def/mag resist ignore, 1.5x attack multiplier, and +10% mag resistance for 50 seconds at 10/10), so she will be good for anyone that only has Themis. I'll update the post in my signature with the map drop and rough story translations among other things.

Also, here's the notable things I got thanks to everyone's help:
I'm pleased that I got what I wanted, thanks a bunch! I received 13 of the maximum number of invitation codes (30). After 9, I just get more R-tickets. Dragon Paladin's R-ticket gave me the Swangirl Ursula, and the Black Swangirl Tartaros came from Ashurmen (20% chance for SR). There's a 3% chance I can receive the single SSR character, and a 1% chance that I can receive one of the two UR characters from the R-gacha. If 17 more people enter my code, I might get a few more SR cards (ニャン~♪).

In any case, good luck with the Claudia maps. Here's to hoping that the last one drops Calliope or Nenya.

EDIT:
Monday Map Drops:
Low-tier:
Gold: 40%, Plat: 3%
Mid-tier:
Gold: 40%, Plat: 5%
High-tier:
Gold: 60%, Plat: 15%

Wednesday Map Drops:
High-tier:
100%, 60%, 30%, 20%

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hngg the multiple teams is awesome. Game is up earlier than I expected. Mmm, going to have a anti rush team, a balanced team, a duelist heavy team, a ranged heavy team probably.

These dragons are a bitch lol. Even the 40/4 map can be dangerous because of their sudden burst damage, still 3 stared it. You never know how they'll attack though, pretty fun. Judging by the difficulty on 50/5, will probably wait for a video of 70/7 to not gamble with my stamina :p Bandit from 50/5.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That black dragon in 50/5 is crazy :( I fear Themis cannot duel that monstrous thing without at least two healer :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That black dragon in 50/5 is crazy :( I fear Themis cannot duel that monstrous thing without at least two healer :(
Yeah I set up Carry on it with two healers + Noel, worked nicely. Just activated Noel's skill whenever I needed more healing from the add damage + splash damage. I wish I could afford to blind run 70/7 like 50/5, I really like these maps. Don't wanna waste stamina though, I'm sure it has a trick to it.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

laplace got us that leaks on her skill:

Level 1/10: 15s duration, 1.0 multiplier
Level 5/10: 31s duration, 1.2(1.25?) multiplier
Level 10/10: 50s duration, 1.5 multiplier

Make a lot more difference after you see that, if you don't max her skill she will be far more weaker than the other princess.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still haven't finished the story translation for the final map, but here's the farm potential of all the new maps.

Water Dragon:
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.625; Per Charisma: 0.1625; Per Day: (Min: 36; Max: 48; Average: 39)
Black Dragon:
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.72; Per Charisma: 0.172; Per Day: (Min: 24; Max: 60; Average: 41.28)
Desperate:
Dragon Fangs Per Stamina: 1.771; Per Charisma: 0.177; Per Day: (Min: 24; Max: 54.857; Average: 42.514.)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I don't really need bandits or pirates, but it's pretty sad that the 70/7 map has no special drops, what's up with that? It's not like the drop rate for fangs is even that much better to make up for it.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, I really need to pay attention and not click through sortie... Ran around with a wrong party like twice already :p Also, nice that they gave us 4 slots and we didn't have to pay anything extra for them.

edit: Actually, what I need most is still rogues/soldiers/archers... Might stay on the old missions... But then idk how badly I want Claudia to be at reasonable levels...

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh god, I need another healer. D:

What do you guys prioritize? Damage or survivability(Def // HP)?
Need to level a couple of units but I just don't know where to start.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh god, I need another healer. D:

What do you guys prioritize? Damage or survivability(Def // HP)?
Need to level a couple of units but I just don't know where to start.
Definitely survivability. I think 3 healers is a must in later map. For example 3 healers make 50/5 Black Dragon map easier to both support duelist again the Black Dragon and Blockers again Lizardmen rush.

While the 70/7 map has higher Dragon Fang drop rate. I would prefer 50/5 since i can easily clear that map.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really depends on what you have? Can never really go wrong with priests though - you need 4 of them for the last story mission anyway... Noel is not a bad choice too since she can fill for priests in a pinch.

My "standard" team right now is 2 archers, 1-2 tanks, 1-2 mages, 3 priests, 1-2 soldiers (1 reinforce), 1 witch and the rest duelists... Speaking of duelists, they usually have both decent ATK and decent DEF or HP(or I guess dodge like AW Betty). Think Mischa, princesses, bandits.

edit: Man, I find those small winged dragon soldiers are really cute for some reason. Feels like a pet. xD

Last edited: