What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Better spend the time / crystals on awakening Noel I think.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Better spend the time / crystals on awakening Noel I think.
She is really great, her skill has been a lot of help and her passive AW ability really adds up quickly on event maps (Especially if you're farming a farm event). Of course Betty will acquire much more on Rural if used properly, but she isn't always usable to her full potential on most event maps. Noel just chills and is always doing her thing, I like that.

Still if you have a choice between which to AW first, probably go with Betty if gold is your only concern. I think in the long run if you don't mind micromanaging her placement and skill usage constantly she's worth more gold since the majority of the time you'll be at Rural.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

The rate for -3 cost is 25% they said. It is easir than skill up they said.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm, so it's 25%... My last 10 Azamis didn't do anything (read: I'm at -3 cost, 3/5 skill). My RNG luck seems to be working as usual =D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome, my first time 3 staring the 100/2 map for an event, I'm not sure I've even 2 starred one before since I've avoided them for so long.

Used:

I thought my team would be underleveled for it and fail. It went really smoothly though, didn't even need to use any back up units that the video didn't use.

Iris saved the day~ Her full team heal AW ability upon being placed made this possible for me (Or Odette would have died). So watch for that if you're attempting this.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats Fruit on conquering 100/2.

My last 10 Azamis didn't do anything
I am at 8 Azami fails for -1 cost as well, I think I am just going to start hoarding them and feed to her with plat fairy when I get to it. (instead of trying one by one, since AW ninja makes huge difference in deployment cost)

arisato minato

Reputation score

I am at 8 Azami fails for -1 cost as well, I think I am just going to start hoarding them and feed to her with plat fairy when I get to it. (instead of trying one by one, since AW ninja makes huge difference in deployment cost)
Me too, i am aiming to get 5 more of Azami's copies before the event end and get some plat fairy before feeding her.

btw:

Does anyone know how to get the two black units from serial code ?

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need to buy it for 11k yen on net(you need be living in japan) and c86 if I remember correctly and the other one is from a magazine a black fairy?

EDIT:Black Fairy one per code only pretty much the black summoner is also one per code only

crow_mw

Reputation score

This event I managed to do 100/2 using Dragonpaladin strategy, so thanks for that.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had a lot of screw ups because of how easily you can lose enemies on this map if you don't place units just at the right time, but it's still going pretty well. I've also been screwing around with Azami too much, I really shouldn't be using her there... Even on my 1 stars I always killed Azami, so those are accurate. I do miss the right side samurai bitches then though. I think they drop a silver, which is a crap drop rate anyways so those shouldn't be too inaccurate with only 3 misses.

1: Ninja Azami
2: Nothing
3: Silver Bandit, Ninja Azami
4: Nothing
5: Nothing
6: Nothing
7: Silver Bandit, Plat Armor, Ninja Azami
8: Ninja Azami
9: Ninja Azami
10: Nothing
11: Ninja Azami
12: Ninja Azami
13: Nothing
14: Ninja Azami
15: Nothing
16: Silver Valk
17: Ninja Azami
18: Nothing
19: Silver Bandit, Ninja Azami
20: Silver Valk, Ninja Azami
21: Nothing (1 star)
22: Ninja Azami
23: Ninja Azami
24: Plat Armor, Ninja Azami
25: Ninja Azami
26: Ninja Azami (2 star)
27: Nothing
28: Silver Bandit, Ninja Azami
29: Ninja Azami, Plat Armor
30: Ninja Azami, Plat Armor (1 star)

Azami: 19/30
Silver Bandit: 4/30
Plat Armor: 4/30
Silver Valk: 2/30
Nothing: 10/30

1: +1 Skill, -1 Cost
2: -1 Cost
3: +1 Skill
4: -1 Cost
5: Nothing
6: Nothing
7: +1 Skill
8: Nothing
9: Nothing
10: Nothing
11: Nothing
12: Nothing
13: Nothing
14: Nothing
15: -1 Cost
16: Nothing

4/5 Skill, -4/-5 cost reduction
Damn final cost reduction, come on x.x Also yeah, Azami really needs to be awakened before she's really helpful. Though her Ninjutsu already procs like woah, it's quite impressive.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Had a lot of screw ups because of how easily you can lose enemies on this map if you don't place units just at the right time, but it's still going pretty well. I've also been screwing around with Azami too much, I really shouldn't be using her there... Even on my 1 stars I always killed Azami, so those are accurate. I do miss the right side samurai bitches then though. I think they drop a silver, which is a crap drop rate anyways so those shouldn't be too inaccurate with only 3 misses.
The Samurais on this 70/7 map drop nothing.

The drop list of 70/7 map is at follow.

Both Silver bandit Funes and Silver Valkyrie Elaine are from the Flying Squirrel ( Funes is the ones on the upper path, Elaine is from the bottom path)

Azami is dropped by Azami (duh)

Plat HA is dropped by the Yellow Ninja that spawned together with Azami on the lower path.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Samurais on this 70/7 map drop nothing.

The drop list of 70/7 map is at follow.

Both Silver bandit Funes and Silver Valkyrie Elaine are from the Flying Squirrel ( Funes is the ones on the upper path, Elaine is from the bottom path)

Azami is dropped by Azami (duh)

Plat HA is dropped by the Yellow Ninja that spawned together with Azami on the lower path.
Ah then I've never missed a drop, I didn't check the wiki to see what was what, I honestly didn't want to find out if I had missed drop mobs :p

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Petite

Did your DMM vol.1 arrive yet? You said that you were expecting it around the 31st so I assumed my copy would be roughly around the same time due to international shipping. However, my copy apparently arrived just now for me and unfortunately I'm still in research so I won't be able to post anything until much later tonight. Hopefully these codes aren't one use so everyone can get hyped for...a black fairy? Yay?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite

Did your DMM vol.1 arrive yet? You said that you were expecting it around the 31st so I assumed my copy would be roughly around the same time due to international shipping. However, my copy apparently arrived just now for me and unfortunately I'm still in research so I won't be able to post anything until much later tonight. Hopefully these codes aren't one use so everyone can get hyped for...a black fairy? Yay?
It's currently in transit within my continental region, so maybe mine will arrive tomorrow or the day after. By the description, and the attitude of the Japanese community, the codes in the Playing Guide are unique codes that only have one use (like the black summoner, and possibly the upcoming foxgirl character). There's a thread on 2ch where people are willing to trade the codes they don't need for ones they want (though, it's based on an honours system, so it's possible to get cheated).

I'm only interested in the code for Dungeons & Princess and Aegis; I don't really play any of the other games. So, I'm willing to trade/give-away any of the codes for the other games with a priority for trades/people I know in this thread.

Code Spoilers:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when i get a gold, or higher unit should i immediately replace any silvers with it?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when i get a gold, or higher unit should i immediately replace any silvers with it?
Depends on the unit, and the situation.

For example, the silver valkyrie Mischa is better than the gold valkyrie Carrie, and as good as Dahlia when it comes to dealing damage, so you're going to find yourself using her more often due to her cheaper deployment cost for early goblin rushes.

The same goes for the platinum witches; none of them are particularly impressive for their cost until you class-change them and give them some levels on their skills compared to the two silver witches (the gold witch Yuyu is an exception, since she's almost as strong as Belinda and costs 11, then 14 out of the box).

EDIT:
Though, it's probably better if you list the gold+ unit you have for the aforementioned reason that it depends on the situation.

EDIT 2:
WankoP Interview Highlights:
-Popular Characters: Nanaly & Sibylla.
-Necromancers and Troubadours in the Works.
-Female Character ADV Parts Still Not Planned for the R-18 Version.
-New Story Missions in the Future.
-UI Overhaul (i.e. multiple selections during synthesis).
-Revival Events in the Future (i.e. they'll someday bring back the previous dragonewt invasion event).
-No Ideas for the Game's Upcoming Anniversary.
-Illustrations by Famous Artists in the Future.
-AV Onaho Collaboration Planned.
-New Rarity (i.e. diamond or sapphire with Anna possibly being among these tiers).

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Popular Characters: Nanaly & Sibylla.
+Eagerly waiting for Nanaly and Nanaly alone.

-New Story Missions in the Future.
+Hoping for hell mode.

-UI Overhaul (i.e. multiple selections during synthesis).
+Every Prince's wet dream.

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's currently in transit within my continental region, so maybe mine will arrive tomorrow or the day after. By the description, and the attitude of the Japanese community, the codes in the Playing Guide are unique codes that only have one use (like the black summoner, and possibly the upcoming foxgirl character). There's a thread on 2ch where people are willing to trade the codes they don't need for ones they want (though, it's based on an honours system, so it's possible to get cheated).

I'm only interested in the code for Dungeons & Princess and Aegis; I don't really play any of the other games. So, I'm willing to trade/give-away any of the codes for the other games with a priority for trades/people I know in this thread.
Ahhhh what a shame that the codes are unique I was hoping otherwise...as it's becoming increasingly likely that our foxgirl will be unique as well. I'm still trying to look for a way to get that issue of tech gian. I might have to resort to driving out to LA to go talk to some folks or at worst see if kinokuniya can order it or something not sure yet. If you do find any promising starts let me know.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahhhh what a shame that the codes are unique I was hoping otherwise...as it's becoming increasingly likely that our foxgirl will be unique as well. I'm still trying to look for a way to get that issue of tech gian. I might have to resort to driving out to LA to go talk to some folks or at worst see if kinokuniya can order it or something not sure yet. If you do find any promising starts let me know.
How much would it cost you to drive to LA, or special order from Kinokuniya? I tried researching Kinokuniya's website, and I couldn't find any estimates on shipping methods or prices (just the usual mark-up of the cover price I find typical of western shops), though I'm surprised they stocked the compilations from magazines like Comic LO (not even Amazon.co.jp stocks that magazine due to moral and legal issues).

Normally I would recommend , but they don't stock adult-oriented magazines (i.e. Dengeki Moeou, Tech Gian Monthly, etc.). The is finally on there if anyone wants to order it with the cheapest shipping possible ( ).

In any case, if you're willing to pay for EMS weight-based shipping, then I recommend Mangaoh (based on the weight, I would say expect to pay around 2,040JPY for shipping):

The site is in Japanese, but I remember that they had the registration in English for international customers. They have a Google-translate option now, but a quick test had it change the title of "TECH GIAN 14年11月号" (TECH GIAN 2014 November Issue) to "November 2002 TECH GIAN" (This perplexes me almost as much as ドルカ being machine-translated as Flouride).