What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Some Japanese players are blaming Kancolle's current event for DMM plummeting into internet double hell.

Yesterday I got 2 platinum and 1 rainbow fairy. Did two trips to Fierce Island Battle and got Harissa to drop both times, which is awesome; I made a mistake and thought Dahlia needed soldiers to awaken when she actually needed rogues. I only had one emergency Cecily left as a story mission completion reward.

Also tempted to spend 10,000JPY during this 1.5x point campaign:

(It's limited to credit card purchases, and the 1.5x bonus is only applied once.)

That many points should last me for quite a while as a safety net so long as I don't waste them on gachas and premium summonings.
With the awakening and new mid rarity ninjas, samurais and pirates, rogues have suddenly became in the most scarce material....
I need 4 to awaken Betty T_T trade me one :D

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They should increase the chance for Silver unit drop :(

I did Fierce Battle since Tuesday non stop and got nothing more than Silver Fairy :(

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh, everyone seems to be going for harissa. I've been mostly farming rosaries, have 3 harissas sitting around (will need more admittedly) but need soldiers to cc hina and julius (jelius?). 2 in 10 runs for now, so was pretty happy but last 2 runs had no drops at all :p Leveling, fusing and skill upping aria killed my soldier stock really hard. And I have no idea what to do with extra healers...

arisato minato

Reputation score

Huh, everyone seems to be going for harissa. I've been mostly farming rosaries, have 3 harissas sitting around (will need more admittedly) but need soldiers to cc hina and julius (jelius?). 2 in 10 runs for now, so was pretty happy but last 2 runs had no drops at all :p Leveling, fusing and skill upping aria killed my soldier stock really hard. And I have no idea what to do with extra healers...
What i want is Silver Archer Rolan. Most of my unit that i want to cc or AW need silver archer(s) and Rolan not only need for CC and AW Spica but he also need for skill up

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks to getting Loren to drop on my third trip to Fierce Island Battle, I was able to awaken Nanaly, and then Dahlia.
Hina is already rehabilitated attack-wise, but needs to reach 60+ before her HP and defence are back to her old values. Thanks to her awakened ability, Dahlia already rehabilitated her attack at level 15, and Nanaly is 7 attack points better than a regular player's CC80 Nanaly (though around 21 points of attack weaker than my CC80 Nanaly that was buffed by Spica).

Now I need to decide on which platinum unit to focus on: Sedis, Lilia, or Belinda. Though, after seeing Charlotte's awakened sprite, I kind of want to work on her as well...

Also, it's confirmed in its product description that the "DMM Online Playing Guide" mook has a serial code for Aegis that will expire on the 25th of February. The mook is going to be released around a month before the November issue of Tech Gian that has the unique code for the magical kitsunemimi character (25th of August, and 20th of September respectively). I'm kind of hoping that unique code doesn't mean it's a one-time-use code that can't be shared.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope I can finally get the Bishop orb this week. Got all the awaken materials ready but that and the fairy (45 off from that, shouldn't take long). Guess I should check to see what I need to work on to farm that map. Soon Noel, soon...

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, brunhilde class sprites are huge, Krissa and Carrie covering up units behind them :p Caught up with Petite on AW units :D Mine are mostly golds though... Aiming for Monica next ;3

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D:
You people sure are doing well catching up with AWs. Also GJ Petite for AWing Nanaly. You guys are just 3 AWs behind Ash now!

Charlotte's new AW sprite is pretty awesome imo as well. Hence, due to her pursuit, she's not a bad choice.
I myself chose Hores ... since Carrie was fed upon and I want Hores who have the same AW skill.

arisato minato

Reputation score

People are doing AW left and right while i am still struggle with CC my unit :(

Poor Sedis and Spica all 50 and yet cannot CC because i have no luck getting rolan :(

crow_mw

Reputation score

I have two AW gold units, soon to have three. How do you guys do it so fast @@. Guess you had better initial levels...

Charlotte vs Hores is a huge dilemma. Charlotte looks better and is by far more favorite character. But Hores comes from completion event, so likely most of us have her 'maxed'...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have two AW gold units, soon to have three. How do you guys do it so fast @@. Guess you had better initial levels...

Charlotte vs Hores is a huge dilemma. Charlotte looks better and is by far more favorite character. But Hores comes from completion event, so likely most of us have her 'maxed'...
Two here as well, most my team was 50/40ish when the AW update hit, but it's less about my levels and more about acquiring gold/AW orbs/Red crystals that has been slowing me down. I'm even getting close to some plat/black AW level wise (Nearly maxed Desupia/Maribelle with plat armors while waiting).

My Charlotte is already leveled really well, I'm trying to avoid CCing new units when I have similar versions close to AW. It is cool that Hores is maxed cost/skill wise though, so maybe I'll change my mind after I AW Noel. I prefer Charlotte's AW ability though. Hores does have dem abs though...

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually my Maribelle is rather close too but I'm still having second thoughts on 4th block vs AW skill. Even now she gets ripped when she has too tank too much. Jelius is more stable/reliable if I need just a wall... Still <3 Maribelle though for her op skill and cost.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this but how do u guys trade I kind of need rouge too for cc/SE . I kind of having to many silver gunner and horse.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this but how do u guys trade I kind of need rouge too for cc/SE . I kind of having to many silver gunner and horse.
U can't trade. We all wish we could.

Just bought Spica.... still regretting I couldn't get her on the event.

Guys, do u think it's worth buying a second copy of her?? I have some spare crystals but I think they would be better spent in aw my first units.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Guys, do u think it's worth buying a second copy of her?? I have some spare crystals but I think they would be better spent in aw my first units.
I definitely think it is worth it, to get a second copy, for the guaranteed cost reduction (I myself aim to get her to min cost). However, if Sedis is any sort of guideline, you can expect Spica to be in shop for four months at least. That is plenty of time so perhaps go for AW for now.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah Spica is one of the more reliable event units, we don't often get girls who are as consistently strong as her. She's the only archer we've gotten in events too I think. The only reason she wasn't perfect was because she couldn't be cost reduced, and now that's been fixed :p I'm smelling Katie ending up in there eventually as well.

The day has finally arrived for the Bishop orb daily. I hope I'm ready x.X Really want Noel AW'd for the 2nd part of this event.

Edit: Seems I need to CC Ada now, no choice, need a stronger rogue, aww. Damn and I'm missing an archer I need (Other than the CC'd one I need for Noel). I did manage to 1 star it and I think I killed the Bishop HA. Maybe I can cheese the orb. Whoo I managed to 2 star it with Chloe, so she still does have some use, she owned the top lane for me. Got soldier/pirate orb anywho. Ah Chloe, why did your awakening ability have to be so terrible? I miss you.

Bishop orb get :D Yay extra money from Noel soon. I just need 10 red gems now. Chloe saved the day.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Today between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Treacherous Pirates" Latter Maps Added.

Well, this caught me off guard; I thought this would happen tomorrow.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Today between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Treacherous Pirates" Latter Maps Added.

Well, this caught me off guard; I thought this would happen tomorrow.
Wow, thx for the data as always. I just leveled up -.- need to burn 350 charisma fast....

What was the Harisa drop rate again?? It took me around 30 runs to get 1...... T_T

arisato minato

Reputation score

Wow, thx for the data as always. I just leveled up -.- need to burn 350 charisma fast....

What was the Harisa drop rate again?? It took me around 30 runs to get 1...... T_T
the rate is listed as 10% but i doubt it.

I got caught off guard with the sudden maintenance too. My precious stamina :(

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Summoner Farne:

Skill (1/5) Pheonix:
Summons a Pheonix, which recovers at most 20% of her HP that can attack.

If this isn't an elaborate prank to get people to cancel their orders, I'm going to give her a miss.

Last edited: