What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

This is the second time today. Best event ever !

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st map cleared after 14 runs.
1st Map:

1: Red Crystal 1 x3
2: Red Crystal 1 x3
3: Red Crystal 1 x1
4: Red Crystal 1 x3
5: Red Crystal 1 x2
6: Red Crystal 1 x3, Rean (I needed her to awaken Carry, WHOOO)
7: Red Crystal 1 x2
8: Red Crystal 1 x3
9: Red Crystal 1 x3, Rean
10: Red Crystal 1 x3
11: Red Crystal 1 x2, Rean
12: Red Crystal 1 x3
13: Red Crystal 1 x3
14: Red Crystal 1 x2, Sniper Orb, Completion Monica

2nd Map:

1: Beer 1 x3
2: Beer 1 x2
3: Beer 1 x1
4: Beer 1 x3
5: Beer 1 x3

Seems 14 runs is popular for completion :p

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am at around 35~40 run on the first map still no Orb...

arisato minato

Reputation score

Hope the next map going to drop gift for female characters.

I have too many beer and no one to share a drink with :D

Also, you only need one orb for each unit you want to AW right ?
What about the unit used to AW, do you guys think it would be wise to use golden unit instead of CCed silver ?

crow_mw

Reputation score

@People with bad orb luck on first map - unless you get red crystals at great rate. Unlike the second map, that drops useless beer...

As for using gold units to awaken - there are some that you are unlikely to ever use, but perhaps their skills are more valuable (when used as food), than silver units...

EDIT: I wonder, how high do you value Monica's awakened treasure hunter ability? It is 5% increased drop rate of red crystals (so, as far as I understand - for any map that drops red crystals, the drop rate of that crystal is increased by 5%. I wonder if that works on Tuesday daily, where the crystal yeld is dependent on units that spawn, not strict drop rate...).

With decent chance to get a platinum armor during recent events and monday daily I find red crystals to be the main 'bottleneck' for my team awakening. I do wonder however if investing in Monica (freshly obtained in current event) is worth the cost...

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the orb in both 1st and 2nd event maps, but still no silver unit in either of them. I don't know if you can call me lucky or unlucky...

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is it me or does this gold event bugged ?
most of them got orbs,
but on my case i got red crystal for like 20 time (3per run those red snake always drop ) and beer for the 2nd map for like 10 time (also 3 per run)
in Need of help.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Red gems and beer have good drop rate, orbs and silver units - not...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would never aw consuming a gold unit. Silvers can be obtained "for free" on almost every event while golds not. For me a gold unit is worth like 10 non-soldier/archer silvers, at the least.

It might be just superstition but.... I did 16 runs on the first map with only crystals. Then cleared cached data and on the next 5 runs I got Rean and the orb.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

First try that make my day.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody else think Chloe's awakening skill can potentially cause more harm than good?

The chance to negate damage is extremely low. Still, with as often as your tanks are attacked in a map, it'll probably proc a couple times. There lies the problem though, what if it gives you a false impression of the difficulty of a map? Your strategy works the first time because you're lucky and dodge enough damage, but then you fail later when it doesn't proc.

I see it working best with heavy rogue teams, Karma and Ricca, all of which are so specialized I don't know why you'd have them all out in the first place. Chloe is pretty low on my awakening list for this reason. If your strategy is good enough, you shouldn't have to rely on luck to win. 6% is a terrible gamble, even using rogues can be dangerous in a lot of maps. I guess if you aren't trying to 3 star and just want to kill everything at all cost, she could potentially save you once in a while, but then why not play a unit who is always actively fighting, ya know?

I still like her, just not impressed with her awakening skill. One of those things that sounds really cool but when you actually think about it for a second, it's pretty pointless. I was trying to be positive about it when I first heard about it :p

P.S: Grats Ashurmen.

Hmm I don't have the 3rd map yet. Seems it might be a bug, I got some error and when I could finally get in, no 3rd map :p

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fruit i think you are talking about Chloe and not Sophie AW skill, btw the third map is gone for me too now o_O.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I don't have the 3rd map yet. Seems it might be a bug, I got some error and when I could finally get in, no 3rd map :p
I got it after reloading and now is gone after a lot of errors.

I guess there was an issue with drops since it dropped the orb on the 2nd run and ashurmen got a perfect drop.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fruit i think you are talking about Chloe and not Sophie AW skill, btw the third map is gone for me too now o_O.
Yeah I always mixed up those two.

Wow the third map is pretty fun.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Insert missed bugged drop by 40 minutes*
orz

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No buged loot are still here since i completed all the maps now.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: I wonder, how high do you value Monica's awakened treasure hunter ability? It is 5% increased drop rate of red crystals (so, as far as I understand - for any map that drops red crystals, the drop rate of that crystal is increased by 5%. I wonder if that works on Tuesday daily, where the crystal yeld is dependent on units that spawn, not strict drop rate...).
The game generates the enemies that drop the item when you load the map. You can easily see this if you do story missions like Rural Gate (if you get 45 units, then you're going to get all 5 drops). For challenge quests, the enemy total is static, but you're still getting either an enemy that drops the item, or an enemy that doesn't. It's easier to see this on the Tuesday and Thursday daily mission maps where you might get a green slime or a blue slime.

Units like Monica increase your chance to get one of these enemies to appear by being on your team.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Two things:

1. I'm really glad that this event (so far) has proven to be do-able for people with relatively weak teams like mine (as in, not much money/time poured into them)

2. Share some of your lucks goddamit. ;-;

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just noticed this but.. we should note that this event ends on a Wednesday at 23:59 (30th of July) unlike the other events.