What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The idea is nice, the execution is screwed over by skill duration. 15 sec~25 sec kinda make it difficult.
Well, as long as it is one black oni, not several black ogres like during dark elf event, 20 seconds is plenty of time. Maybe she can even tank one swing of given oni and than let it pass. I will still agree this is 'doing it for the sake of doing it' most of the time, but hey, I do recall events where I could have used this.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't they say Fallen Angels would be awakenable in July? I'd check but search didn't return anything and for some reason, I can't see the threads on the dmm forums anymore, it's all bugged out with question marks x.X

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found out that the person who did the illustrations for both Ninja Hina and Valkyrie Crissa, , is also a regular player of Aegis (though, he's only good enough to 2-star the last Dragonewt Revival map). That's pretty cool. He finished the base colouring for two new stand-up illustrations for a character—or characters—that fits his tastes a couple days ago. I'm curious if it's going to be for the upcoming event, or for the black summoner.

@FruitSmoothie:
Yes, and they already revealed the awakened stand-up art for Sophie.
Actually, on the topic of Inoshishi. He said they had to fix Crissa's illustration when they used her for this clear-file.

EDIT:
Got 100 magic crystals. Though, I'm going to wait and see how things work out for the next event. I need 2 more black fairies and another silver archer before I can awaken Nanaly, and I have everything I need ready to awaken Hina, but I kind of want to see if I can get another copy of Calliope, since I would prefer to use the extra copy of Nenya I got from the 50/5 map on my Lord Witch Nenya.

I did my third awakening on Iris around the start of this event, since I was close to a level up, so I had an excuse to feed a bunch of iron units to rehabilitate her. It's kind of funny how my AW39 Iris (AT 461) still isn't as strong as my CC50 Sedis (AT498).

EDIT 2:
Got 3-stars on Inferno God-tier. This map really is harsh on Aria; I had to quickly retreat her, and quickly dump Mariebelle to catch an overpowered mech.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHOOOOOOO.

I managed to cheese my way to 1 star on the Valk daily and got one orb for Valk, Monk and Bandit. Awesome. I can awaken Carry soon :D Ricca helped~ I've wanted Carry to be used on my main roster since day 1 when I got her, so this will be wonderful. Just need one more HA, working on CC'ing a rogue for her. Almost scared me, thought for a second I got Pegasus orb.

P.S: Sophie looks good :p

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to cheese my way to 1 star on the Valk daily and got one orb for Valk, Monk and Bandit.
Congratulations. I'm guessing you ignored the initial rush, right? I only thought that map was difficult to 3-star due to those early rogues; I can only 3-star it if my CC53 Ada successfully evades their attacks a certain number of times until my priestess comes to her rescue.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only thought that map was difficult to 3-star due to those early rogues
First place down Nanaly. *cough cough*
I can clear it without a ranged attacker. As you guys mentioned, it's not that hard if you can handle the early rush. Hence something like Rin is the answer

Wonder what's the next event going to be. I am hoping for a gold rush since one should pop up soon.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last 2 maps on every event should include a low cost, high drop item.....
Spending 7 stamina on a single run to get NOTHING is bad for our psychological health -.-

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does any1 got the male character I do qt run still no luck

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok check out this awesome drop ratios for 70/7.

I got 1 of the event unit in 14 tries. I got 0 drops in 9 tries. Seriously, between me getting 0 chloes and now this. I'm going to stop wasting my time on these type of events.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or they should make it so that if you don't drop anything you get an increased chance next time, and it accumulates till you drop.

Braemir, same here. 1 event unit in 10+ runs. It's so pathetic.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been recording drops for months now and I've never had luck like that x.X Worst I've had on event drops by like 10 runs is like 30-40% drop rate for the 50% event girl.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

Since we are at complaining, this event really hates me both in drop chances and upgrade results. Still at 2/10 skill...

Either way - that's why completion events are the best. You get result adequate to your performance, and do not have to rely on luck.

arisato minato

Reputation score

i ran 50/5 8 times in order to get Nanya:

Nanya : 0/8
Gustav (Drawf Soldier ) : 0/8
Ricca : 0/8
Fairy :1/8
HA : 2/8
nothing : 5/8

Then i got tired of that map and decided to do 40/3 for Soma to cc Crea.

3 Crystal, 20 runs total

Soma : 0/20
Ricca : 0/20
Magic Stone : 5/20
Magic Stone x2 : 1/20
Nothing : 14/20

This even drop rate is just too awesome !!!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay dropped a 2nd one, around 14 runs now.

I also wanna mention something to show percentages are plain stupid and they should remove luck-related stuff:

~14 runs

2/14 event unit at 50% chance per run
4/14 Cecily at 10%
5/14 Gustav at 10%

And I do the clear cache thing every 3-4 days...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 24th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Mechanical Soldiers of the Ancients" ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Apology Crystals for Item Drop Bug* for the "Mechanical Soldiers of the Ancients" maps will be given.

*Both the 30/2 and the 70/7 maps had a bug where certain items wouldn't drop on these maps that was fixed on the 17th at 0:00. I only did the 30/2 map when the bug was in effect, and got the Sanosuke drop.

My current unit acquisition from this event:
Sanosuke: 1 (1 trip of 30/2)
Nenya: 1 (2 trips of 50/5)
Platinum Armour: 4
Cecily: 2
Gustav: 1
Ricca: 17 (~22 trips of 70/7)

I'm not looking forward to feeding Ricca to herself after Taian decided to feed 30 copies to herself:
Ricca 2 Copies: Skill 1-up/Cost -1 Down
Ricca 4 Copies: Nothing
Ricca 6 Copies: Skill 1-up/Cost -1 Down
Ricca 8 Copies: Skill 1-up
Ricca 10 Copies: Nothing
Ricca 12 Copies: Skill 1-up
Ricca 14 Copies: Nothing
Ricca 16 Copies: Cost -1 Down
Ricca 18 Copies: Skill 1-up
Ricca 20 Copies: Skill 1-up
Ricca 22 Copies: Nothing
Ricca 24 Copies: Skill 1-up
Ricca 26 Copies: Cost -2 Down (MAX)
Ricca 28 Copies: Nothing
Ricca 30 Copies: Nothing

Someone did some rough math, and said it's best to get at least 22 copies of an event unit if you want to have a reasonable chance of reaching Skill 9/10, and 42 copies if you want a reasonable chance of reaching Skill 10/10.

@Braemir: Ouch, that's pretty awful levels of bad luck. 0 drops in 9 trips on that map only has a 99.8% chance of happening. That's about 1 person out of 500. "クソ泥", indeed...

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Still no news for AW Fallen Angels ?

crow_mw

Reputation score

Still no news for AW Fallen Angels ?
My totally unsupported by evidence guess is that they intend to add 4 classes to introduce new sphere map. We have fallen angel and puppeteer, maybe new class tomorrow and we have to wait for one more before we get awakening for all of them.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My totally unsupported by evidence guess is that they intend to add 4 classes to introduce new sphere map. We have fallen angel and puppeteer, maybe new class tomorrow and we have to wait for one more before we get awakening for all of them.
Interesting guess.

I want aw for non cc-able units. My Roana is eager for attention again :p

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well the game gave me one more drop on my last two attempts. One more drop period (it was the event unit). So I have her at +1 skill and - 1 cost. Welcome to never being used.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I have her at +1 skill and -1 cost. Welcome to never being used.
This specific event unit requires no skill level and no cost reduction. Since she's made for late game interception and her stats is what matters.

Having cost reduction allows you to use her easier/earlier worrying less about her cost. But 22 vs. 17 really doesn't make much of a difference when you are just deploying her and retreating.
Skill level on the other hand is just giving her longer time in ranged mode. Which might be a good or bad thing depending on whether you want to let slip a strong mob and then block the following weak mobs or stay in shooting mode for faster dps.

All in all, she's not unusable like a Fallen Angels and Summoners with low skill level. (But I am sure you have better things to level)