What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Bleh think it's about time to use crystals. I did manage to finish the 2nd map on my 25th run finally. So far my luck has been terrible, let's hope it improves :p

Long drop info is long.

1st Map:

1: Red Crystal 1 x3
2: Red Crystal 1 x3
3: Red Crystal 1 x1
4: Red Crystal 1 x3
5: Red Crystal 1 x2
6: Red Crystal 1 x3, Rean (I needed her to awaken Carry, WHOOO)
7: Red Crystal 1 x2
8: Red Crystal 1 x3
9: Red Crystal 1 x3, Rean
10: Red Crystal 1 x3
11: Red Crystal 1 x2, Rean
12: Red Crystal 1 x3
13: Red Crystal 1 x3
14: Red Crystal 1 x2, Sniper Orb, Completion Monica

2nd Map:

1: Beer 1 x3
2: Beer 1 x2
3: Beer 1 x1
4: Beer 1 x3
5: Beer 1 x3
6: Beer 1 x2, Silver Pirate
7: Beer 1 x3
8: Beer 1 x3, Silver Pirate
9: Beer 1 x3
10: Beer 1 x2
11: Beer 1 x3
12: Beer 1 x3
13: Beer 1 x3
14: Beer 1 x2, Silver Pirate
15: Beer 1 x2
16: Beer 1 x3
17: Beer 1 x2
18: Beer 1 x3
19: Beer 1 x2
20: Beer 1 x3
21: Beer 1 x2
22: Beer 1 x3, Silver Pirate
23: Beer 1 x3
24: Beer 1 x3
25: Beer 1 x3, Mage Orb, Completion Mage

3rd Map:

1: Flowers 1 x2
2: Flowers 1 x3
3: Flowers 1 x3
4: Flowers 1 x3
5: Flowers 1 x3
6: Flowers 1 x3, Rogue Orb
7: Flowers 1 x3, Rogue Orb
8: Flowers 1 x3
9: Flowers 1 x2
10: Flowers 1 x3 (Used 1st crystal)
11: Flowers 1 x3
12: Flowers 1 x3
13: Flowers 1 x3
14: Flowers 1 x3

4th Map:

1: Bronze Ninja x1
2: Bronze Ninja x2

Last edited:

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:(

So, uh...I obviously can't tank the steroid mummy.

What do I need to kill it?

Because I just got two map completions and I'm pretty sure that's the RNG taking pity on me for not getting 3 stars on the mummy map forever.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:(

So, uh...I obviously can't tank the steroid mummy.

What do I need to kill it?

Because I just got two map completions and I'm pretty sure that's the RNG taking pity on me for not getting 3 stars on the mummy map forever.
You don't need to kill the supersized mummy for the completion reward.

Unless you meant that you want to get 3-stars. In that case, you might be able to manage if you bring a small band of ninjas with you:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow that mummy hits as hell.....
Lol at the ninja overrun video :p

Guys, the daily map that drops the mage's aw orb is among the hardest or the easiest ones?

I don't have much interest in getting the gold mage and the magic stones, flowers or even the bronce ninjas are more useful atm so, do you think getting the mage's orb is worth enough to farm that map?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow that mummy hits as hell.....
Lol at the ninja overrun video :p

Guys, the daily map that drops the mage's aw orb is among the hardest or the easiest ones?

I don't have much interest in getting the gold mage and the magic stones, flowers or even the bronce ninjas are more useful atm so, do you think getting the mage's orb is worth enough to farm that map?
Don't forget completing them all gives you the plat gunner shown in the image. She should be a new unit type. Also yeah, mage AW daily is one of the hardest, tied with Valk map. Both require a lot of CC'd high/max level, low cost/high cost reduced units (Like silver valks) for most the strategies for them. Those type of units usually aren't high on most peoples priority list, which makes them more difficult.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't forget completing them all gives you the plat gunner shown in the image.
People seem confused about this, but unlike the second Gold Rush, drop completion is not required. 3-star on all maps gives the plat gunner.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't forget completing them all gives you the plat gunner shown in the image. She should be a new unit type. Also yeah, mage AW daily is one of the hardest, tied with Valk map. Both require a lot of CC'd high/max level, low cost/high cost reduced units (Like silver valks) for most the strategies for them. Those type of units usually aren't high on most peoples priority list, which makes them more difficult.
Yeah, I have 3stared it. My ocs won't allow me to miss a new cute unit :p

Thx for the info, I'll have to go for the beers then :p

Btw, I got 3 healer's orb on about 10 runs and completed it with a perfect drop XD

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh I just forgot then, been a while since I checked Petite's info. Judging by the difficulty of today's map though, the fact that you need to 3 star them all rather than get completion could make things more difficult for most. I still haven't tried it, I'm hoping Karma will save me there :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cleared the 5th map without a ranged attacker. Had to use 2~3 units. (not even ninja/fencer)

Then Ash came in with BIris and cleared it with only Dina. = =
BIris is definitely one of the unit that needs to be nerfed in this game. Along with Nanaly's Quad Shot, Elizabeth's permanent triple shot, and Minerva's wtf skill.

Mmm, drop completion for map 4 and map 5 ... not happening for a while I guess?

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That mummy has steroids in their body xD
But finally I got 3 stars and all drops in that map.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st: Theme B (14837)
2nd: Theme D (11066)
3rd: Theme C (7767)
4th: Theme A (6201)

"Having a spirit fox wearing a dress is very fresh. I believe there was probably a stereotype. I thought I would have her in shoes or something, but I decided on bare feet that fits a "wild" or "night visitor" image. I imagine her bare feet making a slap, slap noise when she sneaks around at night. Her eye colour was supposed to be black. I'm sorry. Yeah, I'll be drawing her fluffiness starting now. I'm so excited."

The winning character will be illustrated by Nishiki Yoshimune, and will appear on the cover of the November issue of Tech-Gian (sold September 20th) that will contain a serial code for her.

Despite being 4/7 done with the completion rewards for this event, I'm having terrible luck with the ninja map just like last time during GR2 (I had to spend a small number of crystals just to get the ninja completion reward back then). I'm going to guess that the next two maps are going to drop more beer and bouquets; I was hoping for iron/bronze fairies, so I can finish Ricca during this event. The title says this is the first part of the 400,000 registered user celebration, so there might be a 2nd part to this afterwards.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm reworking on the unit list translation and i would need help translating those class:

くぐつ使い
拳聖
機甲士
風水使い
風水士
参謀軍師

Skill:

破邪封印の結界
捨て身
烈火の陣
破魔の炎
鉄壁の陣

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might have been mentioned already but the mummies have massive magic resist (That or just massive hp and low defense). Your CC'd archers will rip them up much quicker than your mages will. It was pretty easy with them and Karma, might be possible even without Karma if you have the Puppet Girl CC'd

Place Soldier (CC'd recommended for 15 sortie skill) - Level doesn't matter
Place Duelist (Should have at least 2200-2400 combined HP/Def unbuffed - 50/60/27 Carry used)
Place Prince
Place Healer (50/41 Shidisu used)
Place Archers (50/44 Daniela and 50/43 Spica used)
Place melee/ranged units after the big mummy is on your duelist (Level 40 Puppeteer girl and 50/49 Charlotte used. Ninjas would also work I'm sure)
DO NOT ACTIVATE SKILLS UNTIL MUMMY IS PASSED 50% HEALTH

When Mummy hits for like 2k, drop your duelist immediately and set up White Karma (level 48 used). Depending on her level, she may be able to take a hit before you activates her skill.
Activate all the skills :p
Remove healer for a strong Witch or another Archer (50/48 Desupia used). Witch slows, archer kills quicker, they both should work.
Drop Karma when she's about to die obviously.
Watch the mummy get shredded :3 Didn't even make it to the Puppet Girl in my run.

As always, just how I did it. I know some people posted videos but I haven't checked them to notice if it's similar. I like gold rush events because I don't need to check videos :p

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm reworking on the unit list translation and i would need help translating those class:
くぐつ使い (Puppeteer)
拳聖 (Sacred Fist)
機甲士 (Machinist)
風水使い (Feng Shui User, Geomancer*, Elementalist*)
風水士 (Feng Shui Master, Geomancer*, Elementalist*)
参謀軍師 (Chief Tactician)

破邪封印の結界 (Vanquish Evil Seal Barrier)
捨て身 (Desperation, Berserk)
烈火の陣 (Raging Fire Formation)
破魔の炎 (Banishing Flame)
鉄壁の陣 (Iron Wall Formation)

*I'm not sure how to distinguish between these two classes since the differences between "使い" and "士" are subtle. For example 魔法使い (Magic User) was a direct translation from Dungeons and Dragons' Magic User class, which was the official term for the class in English due to western religious hysteria over the words mage and wizard (I guess they were afraid that these games would lead young men to join satanic cults where they jiggle their man boobs to each other during their homoerotic roleplaying sessions). Because of this, the "魔法使い" class is interchangeable with the translation for "魔術師" most of the time.

EDIT:
Decisive Battle (30/2):
Battle Master Orb (6), Kagerou (10), Bronze Fairy (70x3), Complete: Garrett

Yay, fairies~!

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

くぐつ使い (Puppeteer)
拳聖 (Sacred Fist)
機甲士 (Machinist)
風水使い (Feng Shui User, Geomancer*, Elementalist*)
風水士 (Feng Shui Master, Geomancer*, Elementalist*)
参謀軍師 (Chief Tactician)

破邪封印の結界 (Vanquish Evil Seal Barrier)
捨て身 (Desperation, Berserk)
烈火の陣 (Raging Fire Formation)
破魔の炎 (Banishing Flame)
鉄壁の陣 (Iron Wall Formation)

*I'm not sure how to distinguish between these two classes since the differences between "使い" and "士" are subtle. For example 魔法使い (Magic User) was a direct translation from Dungeons and Dragons' Magic User class, which was the official term for the class in English due to western religious hysteria over the words mage and wizard (I guess they were afraid that these games would lead young men to join satanic cults where they jiggle their man boobs to each other during their homoerotic roleplaying sessions). Because of this, the "魔法使い" class is interchangeable with the translation for "魔術師" most of the time.
Thx a lot again, the translation is uptated.

crow_mw

Reputation score

On new map there are burrow worms that go though upper lane and than to middle exit. Don't have only your prince covering that one, like I did. Top and Bottom exits are relatively safe.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(I guess they were afraid that these games would lead young men to join satanic cults where they jiggle their man boobs to each other during their homoerotic roleplaying sessions).
Sounds legit.

EDIT:
Decisive Battle (30/2):
Battle Master Orb (6), Kagerou (10), Bronze Fairy (70x3), Complete: Garrett

Yay, fairies~!
Bronze fairies are actually really useful, more useful than silvers for me now with that higher drop rate. That is a surprisingly helpful drop for quick exp boosts. Got the orb drop first run there, nice.

Just completed the Betty map right after too, WHOOO happy day. I think I wanted her the most for dat sweet awakening gold boost. The copy of Iris and Carry is also greatly appreciated. Going to start leveling Betty immediately.

66 total runs, 3/6 maps with drops completed, 1 uncompleted map awaken orb already found. 8 silvers total found, 5 awaken orbs found (2 rogue), 1 crystal spent so far :p All maps 3 starred up to this point. Probably my favorite gold rush so far, they chose really nice units this time.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

@Fruit : Why Bronze fairy are more useful for you than silver ?

I guess you can use 3 of them to feed Plat and black unit for exp but how to make the most of off them ?

btw: complete new 30/2 map in one run :D but have to tried 4 times more to get 3 stars. The timing is really hard with the final rush of two mage and ninja.

And still struggle trying to complete the mummy map. Those stingy goblin refuse to give me the orb :(

Lost count of how many run i did so far :D but 3/6 map with drop completed. I must have spent near 10 crystal for farming red stone.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would have preferred silver fairies, seeing that I had a bit of an inventory crisis, and decided to fuse all my Gustav (silver soldier, I still got 7 Claive from the Drania event...) together and Kagerou (silver ninja) together. As I keep trying to get more fairies from 6th map, I get more Kagerou, did I get myself stuck in a loop? ._.

Also used some spare silver samurai to finally level Spica to 50. 'Tis a shame this event doesn't drop the archers I need to CC her. Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

Only missing the completion gold unit from 2nd and 6th map, although I'm not really interested in either. I suppose they are worth 750 exp, but platinum armors from the Monday daily drop at a better rate, so I'd rather spend my crystals there.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These bronze fairies are a life saver. Thanks to them, I was able to feed 10 copies of Ricca (50CC43; 6/10; -5 Cost; 6 remaining) to herself, and 2 copies of Ling (38; 3/10; -1 Cost; 3 remaining) to herself.

Though, I just got the Garrett completion reward (5/7 done with this event), so I had to go back to the Shinobi's Strategy map, which still refuses to drop its soldier chief orb. This is almost getting to be worse than my visits to the gold ninja map during GR2. I'm only going to attempt this map 3 more times before I rest for tomorrow's map (I'm hoping it drops silver archers).

Got so many Hayates that I was able to force feed them to Noel to raise her to 50CC46, so she's ready to be fed platinum armours. Though, Noel has some tough competition to be my fifth awakening: Nanaly for the silver archers (3/4 reserved for Nanaly), Mehlis for the gold mage, who also needs 1-2 Calliopes, and Dahlia for the platinum armours (1/3 for Dahlia, or 1/2 for Noel), since she already has all of the unit materials she needs to be awoken.