What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Someone supposedly dug this out from the source code.

Skill Level-Up Percentages:
Regular Unit: 100%, 50%, 25%, 5%
Rainbow Fairy: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%

Skill 1/5: 2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 5/5
Skill 1/10: 2/10, 3/10-5/10, 6/10-9/10, 10/10
Skill 1/16: 2/16, 3/16-8/16, 9/16-15/16, 16/16

Rainbow Fairy and Unit Comparison:
Skill Blue (i.e. 2/5>3/5):
2 units: 75%

Skill Orange (i.e. 3/5>4/5):
2 units: 43%; 3 units: 57%

Skill Max (i.e. 4/5>5/5):
4 units: 18%; 5 units: 22%; 6* units: 26%
*Event Unit (x/7 map); 6 sacred crystals (14stam rank 120~139): rainbow fairies: 0.56 (Spirit Rescue Mid-tier 28 trips)

Compared to a regular unit with the same skill, a rainbow fairy's success rate is a 50% increase from 2/5>3/5, a 100% increase from 3/5>4/5, and a 400% increase from 4/5>5/5.
Seems pretty legit and explains why I've never made it over 6/10. Never expect the final level of a skill as well. 5%, geez.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So that's where all my luck went, when I made a 5/5 skill Calliope and 5/5 Maribelle.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here is a two healer (plus Kagura) strat for 100/2 mechanical doll event map.

The author uses the healer with super range extend (which allows bottom healer to reach Bernice), but I managed to do it without it and with Rean instead of Bernice, so it is not crucial.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regular Unit: 100%, 50%, 25%, 5%
I was right on all of them except the skill 4->5 => Wow that's a brutal percentage ._.

Rainbow Fairy: 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%
And here I thought rainbow fairy doubles the chances, but +25%/+20% is pretty good. My fate has been restored! *burns rainbow fairy for failing Skill level 3->4*

crow_mw

Reputation score

@Draa - Got equally accurate guesses on cost down chances?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% -> 50% -> 25% is my educated guess.
2nd Cost down is kinda brutal though. Hence in my opinion possibly 100% -> 33% -> 16.5%

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ricca: 8/11
Rogue: 3/11
Dwarf: 1/11
Plat Armor: 3/11

Decent drops so far, except on the one unit I talked about wanting. Apparently I just have to say I don't care as much about the event girl and plat armor and I'll get them... How's everybody else doing?

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From a recent update, assassination has new animations added.
Also, assassination now activates against boss for 2x bonus damage.

A certain AW Ahoge just got better. > 17% for double damage sounds pretty awesome to me.
And Cypria can now burst for 1887 if both penetrate and assassination activates. (About 3% chance)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From a recent update, assassination has new animations added.
Also, assassination now activates against boss for 2x bonus damage.

A certain AW Ahoge just got better. > 17% for double damage sounds pretty awesome to me.
And Cypria can now burst for 1887 if both penetrate and assassination activates. (About 3% chance)
Hey there's actually a reason to use rogues now :p

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

HELL YES!!! Finally beat the last stage of the story mission and not only that, but 3 starred it! WOOHOOO!

Attachments

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HELL YES!!! Finally beat the last stage of the story mission and not only that, but 3 starred it! WOOHOOO!
Grats and welcome to the club! :p Admittedly I only got there like a month ago :)

crow_mw

Reputation score

For reference - I have bought the gift card linked by Petite Soeur few pages back and it worked, though it is ripoff. 2000 yen card costs over 2500. The code is also not send automatically, so you need to wait around a day to get it. The code is obviously 'Japan only', so you need to go though the trouble of setting your proxy or else it won't work. DMM surely doesn't make it easy for us to give them our money...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Monday awakening map hated me. I was trying to get 3 sniper orbs, and I had to spend several sacred crystals before I got three of them:
Dark Knight: 13
Rear-Tactician: 9
Priestess: 5
Sniper: 3

Now all I need is 3 more black fairies, and one more silver archer, so I can awaken Nanaly.

@crow_mw:
Those gift cards are normally sold in convenience stores priced as-is. What happens is that there are these people who buy them in bulk, and then resell them online to exploit foreigners. I believe I sent you a link to one e-bay seller that marked up his Bitcash EX cards by quite a bit.

On that note, I'm glad the Japanese PSN allows international credit cards now. It wasn't too long ago that they wouldn't accept them, thus forcing all of their international customers to purchase marked-up Playstation Network Cards from elsewhere like Play-Asia (these guys are a complete rip-off; it's cheaper, safer, and quicker to order something from amazon.co.jp, and then have it sent to a forwarding service who will then ship the item EMS than it is to order it airmail from Play-Asia).

EDIT:
Got 2-stars on Inferno God-tier, and the completion reward (2 more black fairies to go). Soldier Chief Aria feels unsuitable for this map; she's way squishier than Katy. Though, I think I can 3-star this map if I retreat her at the right moment. However, tomorrow's Tuesday, so I'm going to have to save this for later. Currently have 12 extra copies of Ricca, so I'm only 4 away from my minimum goal.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope the Time Fairy event is announced soon :p

Only gold I don't have maxed on my default team now is Katie, time to work on her. Gold fairies are about to become as useless for me as plats if I can't awaken Carry, Iris and Noel soon. Do want trade in lower rank fairies for higher rank ones. It would probably be a terrible exchange rate though. 5 to 1 seems fairish.

They'll need to do something with silver/gold fairies soon, I'm sure they're pretty worthless for some people short of a small exp boost to higher units. Well 3.375 isn't terrible if you use a 550+ exp unit with it, but I think most people would rather just wait for plat fairies at that point. For silvers that's not a bad trade but for golds, not as good.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

I just hope that Time Fairy is not bought with dragon crystals and it is only possible to obtain one. I wouldn't mind if you could still buy Dorania and Aria during Dragon Princess Revival, though I managed to get max cost reduced one :D.

It seems that Ricca-chan is not getting lots of love, but while fairly specialized, she could be very useful on missions where you are short on unit slots. While not attracting heals is a feature that sometimes may come in handy, I am mostly interested in her ability to turn her block to 0.

You can plug her to kill a mage, than skill to let some Onis pass (and unload nice damage on them at the same time) and than fade in again to kill another archer/mage. Usually you need two units for that, Ricca could do this solo.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

70/7 Event drops and upgrades:

Ricca: 12/19 (63.16%)
Rogue: 5/19 (26.32)
Dwarf: 3/19 (15.79)
Plat Armor: 3/19 (15.79)
Nothing: 4/19 (21.05)

1: +1 Skill, -1 Cost
2: -1 Cost
3: +1 Skill, -1 Cost
4: -1 Cost
5: Nothing
6: +1 Skill
7: +1 Skill, -1 Cost
8: +1 Skill

6/10, -5/-5 cost

Wow, best upgrades I've ever had. Usually takes me 2-3 times longer to get those levels. Here I was just feeding her because I needed some space. I lack fairies more than I ever lack plat units to feed x.x I think I will now consider 6/10 to be complete, because fuck 7/10 chances. Seems like she really doesn't need a high skill level too.

Overall probably the best luck I've had in an event, got a lot of silvers I needed and plat armors too with an amazing drop rate. Think I'll end this event on a high note and try for plat fairies I desperately need. Still sitting on 3 copies each of Ada, Chloe and Puppet Girl, as well as a couple plat armors I need to eat.

It seems that Ricca-chan is not getting lots of love, but while fairly specialized, she could be very useful on missions where you are short on unit slots. While not attracting heals is a feature that sometimes may come in handy, I am mostly interested in her ability to turn her block to 0.

You can plug her to kill a mage, than skill to let some Onis pass (and unload nice damage on them at the same time) and than fade in again to kill another archer/mage. Usually you need two units for that, Ricca could do this solo.
Yeah, as long as she can survive the mage damage with her pathetic healing (At least it improves when she's CC'd and she has a monster HP pool) :p I think of her like another Karma unit. She actually has the stats of a CC'd unit un CC'd and at 14 cost, really impressive. Though it seems like she's worth CC'ing, I look forward to seeing her awakening abilities as usual. I really like using her as well.

Biggest problem with her is it's getting extremely hard to decide who to have on my team. Karma/Sophie/Ricca are all so specialized and I like them all, but they sure eat up roster space.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

70/7 Event drops and upgrades:

Yeah, as long as she can survive the mage damage with her pathetic healing (At least it improves when she's CC'd and she has a monster HP pool) :p I think of her like another Karma unit. She actually has the stats of a CC'd unit un CC'd and at 14 cost, really impressive. Though it seems like she's worth CC'ing, I look forward to seeing her awakening abilities as usual. I really like using her as well.

Biggest problem with her is it's getting extremely hard to decide who to have on my team. Karma/Sophie/Ricca are all so specialized and I like them all, but they sure eat up roster space.
Unless her aw skill let u heal her during skill activation or something like that, I see no real use for her. It's like a plat Karma, really nice stats but can't actually kill anything important without dying. If, and only if, there are no ranged units, u can use the skill when she is about to die an allow for a few secs of regen but still no enough to convince me :p

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In terms of Ricca, treat her like a super bandit and you won't be disappointed. Treat her as anything else, you are just wasting your time.

It's not a Black Karma, but she's good enough fulfilling her role as a super bandit, (not needing heal and more defense/attack speed) and activating skill to let the enemy pass/deal more damage when near death. (Given all other unit is melee)

But assuming she can engage more than one enemy after heal is kinda ... take Karma's 13 second skill, post-cc she can recover 16*13 hp = 208 HP. That's not enough for even one more hit.

than skill to let some Onis pass (and unload nice damage on them at the same time) and than fade in again to kill another archer/mage
The idea is nice, the execution is screwed over by skill duration. 15 sec~25 sec kinda make it difficult.

This role was meant for the gold Pegasus Knight. Ashurmen tested it for strong unit, it last long enough to let something like a black oni pass.

Hence in conclusion, she's great for a single interception (having better defense, faster attack speed) even against a goblin warlord/black goblin archers. But attempting to use her for anything other than interception is "doing it for the sake of doing it."

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This role was meant for the gold Pegasus Knight. Ashurmen tested it for strong unit, it last long enough to let something like a black oni pass.
Well i still need to encounter Oni with Stella for a true confirm. But actually you know Oni are lacking on current maps :p . I am still trying Stella on any strong foe.