What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I think they reduced the drop rate on plat fairies in Phalanx 2. Weeks before, I would run it 8 times per day and get 3-4 of them.

Now I run it 8 times per day for many days and I'm lucky if I get even 1 each day...
Phalanx 2 had a 20% drop rate for platinum fairies, which means you were going to get 2 fairies every 10 trips give or take. Other than the recent change in the pseudo-random number generation, the only noticeable change to Phalanx 2 was when they made it so you can get all 6 drops, instead of 5 minus the gold fairy.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phalanx 2 had a 20% drop rate for platinum fairies, which means you were going to get 2 fairies every 10 trips give or take. Other than the recent change in the pseudo-random number generation, the only noticeable change to Phalanx 2 was when they made it so you can get all 6 drops, instead of 5 minus the gold fairy.
There a better place to farm them then? Other than maybe fairy dailies, which I won't make it to before the event ends.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There a better place to farm them then? Other than maybe fairy dailies, which I won't make it to before the event ends.
No, there aren't any challenge quest maps with a better platinum fairy drop rate (2 per 30 stamina). The only map with a better platinum fairy drop rate is the high-tier Friday daily (2.5 per 30 stamina), and the mid-tier daily map is the same as Phalanx 2.

Now if you want other things with platinum fairies as a tasty side-dish, there's the Decisive Battle in the Dark 60/5 map. That gives a tentative 1.2 plat fairies, 1.08 black fairies, 0.9 silver ninjas, and 0.6 platinum armours per 30 stamina (based off data from 198 trips).

Once you are strong enough, the next best map for platinum fairies is the Deadly Poison Mist quest map; it has the second best black fairy drop (1.5), but it also drops platinum fairies (1.5). The best quest map for black fairies is Tines Versus Giants (2.25), but that only drops gold fairies, and is extremely difficult to farm.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah thanks for the info and too bad, seems I'm stuck with this. Wasted another crystal with no plat fairies x.x

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After last maintenance I have been trapped in a black hole of bad luck, no drop on Great Invasion 3 daily map, constantly 40/41 Rural gate run and worse of all no Silver fairy on low cost battle.

All of it happened when i am in need of bronze unit and fairy to quickly raise my unit lv.

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give me a good example where using Chloe marks a difference? I haven't experimented well with her and I have 5 copies impatiently waiting their turn.
If I fuse them I will have maybe a -3 cost and 4/10 skill Chloe...maybe... but is this worth it? I could use her on other units and that could be like 20k exp, my current team would be very grateful to have loli for dinner.

Another thing that stops me is her (yet unimplemented) awakening version.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone give me a good example where using Chloe marks a difference? I haven't experimented well with her and I have 5 copies impatiently waiting their turn.
If I fuse them I will have maybe a -3 cost and 4/10 skill Chloe...maybe... but is this worth it? I could use her on other units and that could be like 20k exp, my current team would be very grateful to have loli for dinner.

Another thing that stops me is her (yet unimplemented) awakening version.
She really requires high skill ranks to be useful atm. She's (And Sophie as well) pretty much the most powerful unit overall though (Especially for her cost) with her skill activation. She tanks like a HA (Don't forget her insanely high magic resist that HA can't get), can attack 2 enemies at once like a Samurai, and has attack that most duelists are envious of. I'd say just wait to see what Fallen Angel's awakening abilities are first. If they make it so they can be useful even without their skill, she may become one of the best units available. It seems to me to be hinted that they may eventually have their powers "unsealed" after all. Maybe that they kept their awakening from us is because it will be a special event for them soon.

I don't regret farming her, she's already been really helpful. She can kill liches like nothing and tank all the red armors on the plat fairy daily with ease.

Her unawakened stats with Prince:

1860 hp
Attack: 994.84
Defense: 592.62
3 block
Attacks 2 units at once.
20 magic resist

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Whew! Finally 3 starred the first 100/2. I am at 23 stars. I need either to 3 star the second 60/5 map or get at least 1 star on the second 100/2 map. Only took me 5 tries on the 100/2 map tonight to 3 star it. Finally nailed all my timing. Huzzah!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whew! Finally 3 starred the first 100/2. I am at 23 stars. I need either to 3 star the second 60/5 map or get at least 1 star on the second 100/2 map. Only took me 5 tries on the 100/2 map tonight to 3 star it. Finally nailed all my timing. Huzzah!
Congrats :) I think if you can 3 star the first 100/2, you should be able to 3 star 60/5. I mean it does use different units, but it's overall easier in my opinion. Usually 2 star means you can 3 star it as well.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Sophie

Her main role for me is sniping Liches. Even without super high skill level (I have 5/10) I can solo Liches with her at 50cc40. Even without skill active, she is great magic and projectile bait with 20 mdef and high def (this is widely known, but in case someone missed it - enemy ranged AI targets the most freshly deployed unit in range).

----

Yesterday I have managed to three star the night invasion map. I think it is a bit harder than first 100/2, as at some point there is just a giant cluster-f in the middle and it is hard to keep track of what exactly went wrong.

My main problem was that most non-black strategies used 4 healers, and quite buff ones at that too. But if you started playing at a similar time as me (right before Yurina event) your composition doesn't really fit most 'low level' or 'gold only' strategies. You have few quite strong melee units (Yurina, Roana, Rin, Ada, Charlotte) and decent casters (Sorano, Noel, Belinda). What you don't have (without premium summons) is strong healers (maybe one Shidis) and you definitely don't have two high level princesses. And as strong as our duelers are, they can't kill high def targets as fast as Temis can.

At first I attempted to use this strategy: (warning, terrible quality). I used Roana instead of Ada and after few attempts Daniela instead of the witch. The beginning is quite solid, but after Hores came things started to fall apart a bit. So, in the end, what worked for me best was to brute-force the second part of the map. Deploy front-line Mariabelle, tank everything dangerous with Mariabelle, aoe nuke with Sorano (placed at the bottom, as in the vid) Noel, and one more wizard on the side (recalled later, when left Lich comes). I killed first Lich wtih Chloe, and by the time other two started hitting my tank, situation was mostly secure.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 17th between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Fencer of the Burning Sands" Ends.
-New Event Begins.
-Additional Unit Boxes.*
-Added Additional Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Awakened Units.

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was wondering if someone can help me with something, i made my dmm account and my regional and thins are japan and my time is UTC+9 Osaka/Tokyo. but when the game loads up all i see is a box with a blue OK button in it. did i do something wrong?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Additional Unit boxes !!! Best news of the year !

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was wondering if someone can help me with something, i made my dmm account and my regional and thins are japan and my time is UTC+9 Osaka/Tokyo. but when the game loads up all i see is a box with a blue OK button in it. did i do something wrong?
You should post a screenshot of the error message you're getting.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But I have 147 maximum~ ... Ok, I am full after a few rural gate runs like everyone else.

Added Additional Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Awakened Units.
Nanaly Nanaly Nanaly >< or Shizuka nao~

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHOOOOO

Dang that was stressful. I actually got the completion reward on my first clear (1 star), so that wasn't an issue. All those fairies, plus crystal, plus event clear are worth the crystals I had to spend. I think it took 4 tries and a couple crystals (+2-3 I used on plat fairies x.X). Well good news is most the units I want to awaken early are near 50/50 now (Noel, Charlotte, Chloe) from that.

I used this super specialized team for so long working towards this that it'll be weird going back to my usual team. I learned how to do dailies and a bunch of maps with this awkward team lol.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats Fruit, now go 3 star last map as usual~ (is kidding)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHOOOOO

Dang that was stressful. I actually got the completion reward on my first clear (1 star), so that wasn't an issue. All those fairies, plus crystal, plus event clear are worth the crystals I had to spend. I think it took 4 tries and a couple crystals (+2-3 I used on plat fairies x.X). Well good news is most the units I want to awaken early are near 50/50 now (Noel, Charlotte, Chloe) from that.

I used this super specialized team for so long working towards this that it'll be weird going back to my usual team. I learned how to do dailies and a bunch of maps with this awkward team lol.

Congrats!
Could you explain your strategy a little bit?

I could barely 1 star it T_T following a gold only video posted here but my duelist on the first lich (a near max lvl Carrie) dies before killing the bastard and then Maribelle can't endure a gobbling avenger long enough to activate her skill.

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Woot! Finally 3 starred the 60/5 map. Didn't realize how good that map was for drops too! 24 stars now huzzah!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats!
Could you explain your strategy a little bit?

I could barely 1 star it T_T following a gold only video posted here but my duelist on the first lich (a near max lvl Carrie) dies before killing the bastard and then Maribelle can't endure a gobbling avenger long enough to activate her skill.
Followed:

Nearly identically. I used Shiho instead of Kagura, Valerie instead of the Palace (Thankfully not having attack strengthening didn't hurt) and Odette instead of their Mehlis (Magic resist really helped). Oh and Julien instead of the silver soldier, his extra sortie cost let me deploy the 2nd healer sooner and avoid problems with Roana dying. Levels are very important there, just being a few levels lower on anything (Especially Roana) can get you killed there. I had to follow skill activation to the second as well, run took me like ten minutes because I kept pausing and watching the video before I continued :p

So honestly it's not much for a last ditch strategy, it took me like 4 days to prepare for that since it uses some lesser used units.

Woot! Finally 3 starred the 60/5 map. Didn't realize how good that map was for drops too! 24 stars now huzzah!
Congrats :D Just finished in time~