What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Go for Great Invasion 3 then, it only drop 2x2 gem, but the drop rate is 95%.
Exactly what I was gonna say, why fiddle around with luck-based stuff when you got the nearly certain one ;)

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go for Great Invasion 3 then, it only drop 2x2 gem, but the drop rate is 95%.
Judging by the amount of diamonds he got at 5%, 95% may even result in no crystals. XP

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Judging by the amount of diamonds he got at 5%, 95% may even result in no crystals. XP
Only Ophis managed no drop on that map, I got close with 1 crystal drop only twice out of 5 runs. The 95% is a lie.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only Ophis managed no drop on that map, I got close with 1 crystal drop only twice out of 5 runs. The 95% is a lie.
Around 30 runs of the 95% map, never missed a Dragon Crystal drop. It's not a lie.

I guess I should be glad that for once in my life, percentages that actually work is good for me.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody else have a massive amount of silvers stored up from all these damn events? I can't even use them quick enough because of how long it takes to get awakening materials. I mean it's nice and all, but my poor inventory limit, lol.

These are just my non locked units:

1 Silver Rogue
2 Silver Soldier
3 Silver Archer
2 Silver Mischa (One is slightly cost reduced, was thinking of CCing my main one)
3 Ada
1 Silver Bandit
7 Silver Valk
3 Silver Healer
3 Silver Dragonkin
1 Silver HA
2 CC'd Silver Healer (Waiting for awakening x.x)
7 Silver Samurai
5 Chloe
1 Silver Mage
(41)
+
10 gold fairy
4 plat fairy
2 black fairy
5 rainbow fairy
1 plat armor

Where all my damn inventory space goes to... 124/133. I also have 6 low level gold units I don't really know what to do with. Just kind of stuck waiting on copies of them.

It's all so helpful :p I haven't even full cleared this event. Haven't tried the two 100/2 maps yet and I one stared the 60/5 so far.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anybody else have a massive amount of silvers stored up from all these damn events? I can't even use them quick enough because of how long it takes to get awakening materials. I mean it's nice and all, but my poor inventory limit, lol.

These are just my non locked units:

2 Silver Soldier
3 Silver Archer
2 Silver Mischa (One is slightly cost reduced, was thinking of CCing my main one)
3 Ada
1 Silver Bandit
7 Silver Valk
3 Silver Healer
3 Silver Dragonkin
2 CC'd Silver Healer (Waiting for awakening x.x)
7 Silver Samurai
5 Chloe
1 Silver Mage
+
10 gold fairy
4 plat fairy
2 black fairy
5 rainbow fairy
1 plat armor

Where all my damn inventory space goes to... 124/133. I also have 6 low level gold units I don't really know what to do with. Just kind of stuck waiting on copies of them.

It's all so helpful :p I haven't even full clear this event. Haven't tried the two 100/2 maps yet and I one stared the 60/5 so far.
Nice, I'm a bit jelly of the soldiers since mine are eaten as soon as they arrive. Aria (and Julian feed for Aria) just eats them too fast :p CC'd Mischa is really useful. The overflow of silver valkyries made me end up with a fully cost-reduced Elaine that might end up being CC'd too? But then I've got a CC'd Kurissa, Mischa, and Carrie already... The silver samurais are really problematic to get rid of since they don't really have that much use except awakening fodder...

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can count me on the Great Invasion 3 no drop list.

Just do it 2 times and got 2 crystal and no crystal :rolleyes:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@arisato minato
Will keep that in mind. *adds arisato's name next to Ophis*

silver samurais
What are you talking about? Silver samurai is the best feed for silver/gold units period:
1) They are easily gotten from several events
2) They are never used in a party
3) They are the AW material of a few classes (アサシン, バーサーカー, サムライマスター, 前衛軍師, ウォーロック)
4) Use a rogue for CC
5) Platinum armor are reserved for plat/gold units
6) They usually come at Lv10 or Lv13 (2504 or 2672 EXP)

Don't hesitate! Outside of 1 single silver samurai, (For AW material or Uzume CC) eat them now! This is one of those units you DO NOT have to think again!

arisato minato

Reputation score

Today must be the worst day playing Aegis to me. Aside from two Great Invasion 3 run mentioned. I ran 20 runs of Rural gate only to get constantly 43/42/40 run and only 2 Hector total. :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I moved to 2nd to last map, could use some soldiers now that I'm set on valks. Good time to stop right at 50 runs on the last map.

202 Dragon Crystals over 50 runs on the last map though, 4.04 a run. So I beat the 2nd to last map on crystals :p

Bronze Archer: 7/50 (14%)
Diamond: 6/50 (12%)
Silver Valk: 8/50 (16%) Half came in the last week, 18 of my 50 runs.
Plat Fairy: 1/50 x.X (2%)

51(1): 2 x2 Dragon Crystals (230)
52(2): 2 x2 Dragon Crystals (234)
53(3): Silver Soldier, 2 x2 Dragon Crystals (238)

Good start on this map and I'm so close to being finished, whoo.

arisato minato

Reputation score

@fruit: Did you plan to get enough crystal for another copy of Drania or smt ?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@fruit: Did you plan to get enough crystal for another copy of Drania or smt ?
I'm just getting one Drania. You may only be able to obtain one time fairy after all and Drania seems pretty terrible to me. smt?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just hoping the other parts for Anya are accessible to us without the super-teams, would hate to see those crystals used for Drania farming to go to waste :/

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm at 246 dragon crystals myself. Hopefully in about 7 hours I can get another 8, then next weekend, finish it up without spending any goddess crystals.

On a side note, I'm at 22 stars for the current event. Just need to manage to squeeze out a couple more stars. Haven't even attempted the last 100/2 map yet. If I could get a 2 star rating, then I'd be set.

Also, someone give me 15 more plat fairies for my current goals. ^ ^

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This video is worth 35 Goddess Crystals and I fail at life.
千年戦争アイギス 熱砂の剣士:灼熱の戦場 神級 ★3 (黒無&覚醒一)

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm starting to think this game could use a practice mode for god tier maps, taking no energy but also giving no rewards, just so you can try out some strats.

Revival event wise, I got my Drania yesterday and my first Aria just now. I *should* have enough to get a second Aria without using sacred crystals next weekend.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 熱砂の剣士:灼熱の戦場 神級 ★3 (黒無&覚醒一)
Nice :p Now that the weekend event is over, I should focus on the remaining stars/clear, ugh. Been dreading that... Still need to 3 star 60/5 and complete the two 100/2 maps somehow.

When people make videos of event map clears but don't show the level of their units, I want to slap them through the internet.

Edit: 3 stared 60/5, whooo. Got the Ninja finally from it as well.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice :p Now that the weekend event is over, I should focus on the remaining stars/clear, ugh. Been dreading that... Still need to 3 star 60/5 and complete the two 100/2 maps somehow.

When people make videos of event map clears but don't show the level of their units, I want to slap them through the internet.

Edit: 3 stared 60/5, whooo. Got the Ninja finally from it as well.
Whoo, 3 starred the first 100/2. Took like 4 tries due to skill activation failure >.> Now gotta 3 star the 2nd 60/5 and 1 star second 100/2 and I'll be done with this event...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoo, 3 starred the first 100/2. Took like 4 tries due to skill activation failure >.> Now gotta 3 star the 2nd 60/5 and 1 star second 100/2 and I'll be done with this event...
Well that gives me hope. If I could 3 star the last 60/5 map, hopefully I can 3 star the first 100/2 like you :p Congrats and goodluck~

Finding a strategy for that first 100/2 is hard. Dragon's is the lowest I could find and still requires some difficult units. Everybody else is Nanally, Nanally, Nanally, Black Pirate, Black Pirate >.> If I had those units, I wouldn't need to look up strategy videos, lol.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well that gives me hope. If I could 3 star the last 60/5 map, hopefully I can 3 star the first 100/2 like you :p Congrats and goodluck~

Finding a strategy for that first 100/2 is hard. Dragon's is the lowest I could find and still requires some difficult units. Everybody else is Nanally, Nanally, Nanally, Black Pirate, Black Pirate >.> If I had those units, I wouldn't need to look up strategy videos, lol.
Thanks and good luck too :3 For 100/2, I used:

from the wiki... For me it required rather ridiculous skill timings as I decided to use Sorano due to cost issues... :p And due to the fact that Sorano's cute >< Horus seems to really like ripping apart my defense line though... Lack of 4th non-Echidna healer sucks cost-wise :p