What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Upcoming Maintenance on the 10th between 10:00~15:00:
-Additional maps added to the Emergency Mission "Fencer of the Burning Sands".
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.
-Changed Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Certain Awakened Units.

I still haven't tried the god-tier map for this phase yet. I need 3 gold fairies to feed a 30CC20 Julian to Aria, and 17 more silver- fairies to finish feeding my last six copies of Chloe to herself (Skill 6/10; Cost -5).

Currently hoping that they combine the silver units I need into a single, tidy map bundle (witches, mages, and rogues/archers/heavies would be really nice).

EDIT:
Tech Gian is doing a collaboration with Millennium War Aegis. They're going to have a voting phase for 4-types of character designs starting tomorrow, and the one with the most votes will be illustrated by (にしき義統), and the cover illustration of the November issue of Tech Gian (released on September 20th) will have the winning character appear on the cover along with a serial code for the same unit.

Character Themes:
Theme A [Sailor]: Blonde, Long Hair, Busty, Veteran Sailor.
Theme B [Spirit Fox]: Blonde, Long Hair, Black+Almond-shaped Eyes, Busty+Slender, Beastman
Theme C [Troubadour]: Ponytail, Slender (Ample Breasts), Dancer
Theme D [Necromancer]: Magician, Armoured Gear NG*
*NG means no good (i.e. loli is NG according to this board's rules).

Personally, I hope Theme B wins. Though, I hope the design is closer to a proper kemonomimi-type character with ears/tails rather than one with just ears (Bashira) or a kemonojin-type character (Ada, who is like Felicia from Vampire/Dark Stalkers in that she has fur and arms/feet with animal claws).

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on the 10th between 10:00~15:00:
-Additional maps added to the Emergency Mission "Fencer of the Burning Sands".
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.
-Changed Sprites and Stand-up Illustrations for Certain Awakened Units.

I still haven't tried the god-tier map for this phase yet. I need 3 gold fairies to feed a 30CC20 Julian to Aria, and 17 more silver- fairies to finish feeding my last six copies of Chloe to herself (Skill 6/10; Cost -5).

Currently hoping that they combine the silver units I need into a single, tidy map bundle (witches, mages, and rogues/archers/heavies would be really nice).

EDIT:
Tech Gian is doing a collaboration with Millennium War Aegis. They're going to have a voting phase for 4-types of character designs starting tomorrow, and the one with the most votes will be illustrated by (にしき義統), and the cover illustration of the November issue of Tech Gian (released on September 20th) will have the winning character appear on the cover along with a serial code for the same unit.

Character Themes:
Theme A [Sailor]: Blonde, Long Hair, Busty, Veteran Sailor.
Theme B [Spirit Fox]: Blonde, Long Hair, Black+Almond-shaped Eyes, Busty+Slender, Beastman
Theme C [Troubadour]: Ponytail, Slender (Ample Breasts), Dancer
Theme D [Necromancer]: Magician, Armoured Gear NG*
*NG means no good (i.e. loli is NG according to this board's rules).

Personally, I hope Theme B wins. Though, I hope the design is closer to a proper kemonomimi-type character with ears/tails rather than one with just ears (Bashira) or a kemonojin-type character (Ada, who is like Felicia from Vampire/Dark Stalkers in that she has fur and arms/feet with animal claws).
B and C sound good, looking forward for that code :p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know my vote :p (B). You can never have enough monster girls~ I'm hoping the Japanese community will go for her as well, seems she'll be a popular choice. Necromancer wouldn't be bad either. The other two I'm not too interested in.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I keep getting this error message every time i played Aegis these days.

Is anyone know what it said ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I keep getting this error message every time i played Aegis these days.

Is anyone know what it said ?
It's an error related to your time. Perhaps the site you're using to automatically synchronise your clock is having problems. Try changing it to a different website to see if you continue to get errors.

arisato minato

Reputation score

It's an error related to your time. Perhaps the site you're using to automatically synchronise your clock is having problems. Try changing it to a different website to see if you continue to get errors.
Edit: Figure out what the message said. It said i have connection error please come back another time. I blame all the storm for that.

btw : What do you guy do to lv up unit pass lv 40. Each time i have to lv my unit pass 40 my gold disappear in a blink of an eye. And i do not have many spare silver male unit ( used all of them for CC material ) or Plat HA ( cannot farm daily Monday hardest map yet )

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get it occasionally if I afk for an extremely long time in battle.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wierd. I have already switched to Tokyo time zone GMT+9 and played just fine untill recently. And this happened even when i play Aegis on my android tablet.
What I'm talking about isn't the time zone, but the website that you're using to synchronise your computer's clock with internet time. For example, you might be using "time.windows.com". Either the site you're currently using is off, or your time is off between the scheduled updates. Either way, see if updating your clock fixes the issue.

That said, the issue might be on their end, and they're having a difficult time connecting to you during your game sessions (this is what happened after the Sorano event).

crow_mw

Reputation score

btw : What do you guy do to lv up unit pass lv 40. Each time i have to lv my unit pass 40 my gold disappear in a blink of an eye. And i do not have many spare silver male unit ( used all of them for CC material ) or Plat HA ( cannot farm daily Monday hardest map yet )
If you run into money problems, run Monday daily, even if it is the mid-tier one. This should provide you with enough gold for entire week.

Leveling methods past lvl40:
-> Sell all irons, consume all hectors - very slow, but gold-positive. Until high 4x not THAT annoying.
-> Eat everything - fast, but very gold intensive.
-> Eat 2x level 9-10 hector + 2x fairy. I recommend this for silver and gold, plat fairies are too hard to get. It takes around 9 such sets to go from 40 to 50. If you manage to get one silver male (lvl 10 + 3 fairies), the number of 'sets' is reduced to 5-6.
-> One plat armor + 3 fairies takes you to level 50 from low 4x... Damn, it saves a lot of time. I also wouldn't level past 50 by other means than this one.

arisato minato

Reputation score

What I'm talking about isn't the time zone, but the website that you're using to synchronise your computer's clock with internet time. For example, you might be using "time.windows.com". Either the site you're currently using is off, or your time is off between the scheduled updates. Either way, see if updating your clock fixes the issue.

That said, the issue might be on their end, and they're having a difficult time connecting to you during your game sessions (this is what happened after the Sorano event).
Tried to synchronize my clock. Still got the same error message. Maybe it because of my connection after all.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 star'd the daily today, whooo (HA and Samurai orb get). I'll take it, not even worrying about 3 staring those, long as I can farm em. Well now I'm ready for Maribelle CC some day :p Just need the CC'd mage for Iris awakening now too~

I wonder if I should start working on Claire or Bella for archers? Both are level 1. I have a CC'd Daniela, Soma and Spica already. Spica is kind of meh awakened though and can't really be cost reduced. I have so many low level golds chilling, without copies of them though, they're all kind of bad. Most my plats beat my golds if they were awakened for that reason.

Well I'll just focus on Noel for now. I just noticed she uses a healer for CC, what a weirdo :p Saves me from using up my Iris mages, yay Noel. It's been a while since I've run a 2 mage team since Valerie is terrible. There's so much to work on in this damn game now...Almost every day is a daily you need for something.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

There's so much to work on in this damn game now...Almost every day is a daily you need for something.
At least current event is not a farm one...

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At least current event is not a farm one...
+1 on that.

On a side note, 2 cost reduced Aria get. I don't even know if I should even try to farm for another one to try -3 cost... We'll see how my crystals are looking like over the next two weekends... Still need to get Drania :D

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1 on that.

On a side note, 2 cost reduced Aria get. I don't even know if I should even try to farm for another one to try -3 cost... We'll see how my crystals are looking like over the next two weekends... Still need to get Drania :D
Get Drania and save up for the next dragon event unless u have 40 spare crystals :p

Finally got my second Sedis...
Now I have to chose the next target:
- Berenise for tanking Onis and bad guys (I love Maribelle but she doesn't fit everywhere)
- Noel because I dont have a leveled second mage (Odette is my main one) and is a good aw candidate.
- A gold archer since only I have Soma and Daniela.
- Belinda to clear Great magic war but I have a witch overflow.....

Any comments are appreciated :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get Drania and save up for the next dragon event unless u have 40 spare crystals :p

Finally got my second Sedis...
Now I have to chose the next target:
- Berenise for tanking Onis and bad guys (I love Maribelle but she doesn't fit everywhere)
- Noel because I dont have a leveled second mage (Odette is my main one) and is a good aw candidate.
- A gold archer since only I have Soma and Daniela.
- Belinda to clear Great magic war but I have a witch overflow.....

Any comments are appreciated :D
Probably gold archer or Noel in my opinion, depends on how much cost reduction/skill ups you can get for them.

Soma can't hurt armored units and Daniela needs a high level skill activation to do so. A gold archer with attack strengthening would help you out a lot on red gargoyles and armor maps. I've gotten by so far without a gold HA. Just using Maribelle and occasionally Rean, so I don't think a 3rd HA between those two is a requirement as often as a strong archer or a 2nd mage is (Unless your Maribelle has a low skill level). Spica has saved me a lot.

Sorono can cover for a 2nd mage spot pretty reliably with high skill ups as well, so if you have her, you don't need to worry as much about Noel. I'd say witches are a low priority unless you're deadset on clearing Great Magic War. They really don't benefit from leveling up/attack boosts as much as most classes since they single target only and already pierce armor.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably gold archer or Noel in my opinion, depends on how much cost reduction/skill ups you can get for them.

Soma can't hurt armored units and Daniela needs a high level skill activation to do so. A gold archer with attack strengthening would help you out a lot on red gargoyles and armor maps. I've gotten by so far without a gold HA. Just using Maribelle and occasionally Rean, so I don't think a 3rd HA between those two is a requirement as often as a strong archer or a 2nd mage is (Unless your Maribelle has a low skill level). Spica has saved me a lot.

Sorono can cover for a 2nd mage spot pretty reliably with high skill ups as well, so if you have her, you don't need to worry as much about Noel. I'd say witches are a low priority unless you're deadset on clearing Great Magic War. They really don't benefit from leveling up/attack boosts as much as most classes since they single target only and already pierce armor.
Noel is -5/1, my gold archers (the 3 of them) are -0/1 with a spare Bera.
Maribelle is at -3/4 50cc/36.

I like Sorano, she is at -3/4 which is usable but I can't help feeling uncomfortable with an intermittent unit, maybe I should have more faith in her :p

A 50cc/60 Carie can survive a black oni's hit?

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I just tried logging in and got this message, can anyone tell me what it means?

Attachments

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just tried logging in and got this message, can anyone tell me what it means?
"The game is on maintenance"

From 10am to 3pm Tokyo time.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noel is -5/1, my gold archers (the 3 of them) are -0/1 with a spare Bera.
Maribelle is at -3/4 50cc/36.

I like Sorano, she is at -3/4 which is usable but I can't help feeling uncomfortable with an intermittent unit, maybe I should have more faith in her :p

A 50cc/60 Carie can survive a black oni's hit?
Ah tough call on archers, nice that you have Stray Hunter with double shot. Bella is cute but just kind of a more expensive Soma. I'd probably go with the guy or Claire. Double shot can be incredibly useful on rushes, wish I'd kept mine (Tossed him just before they announced male confidence items, and far before awakening was a thing, so cruel). If you know you can awaken Bella quickly though, she could be good. Awakened gold archers get pretty good attack, might be enough for some armored units. Bella can reach 583 awakened, Claire and Stray Hunter are probably about 10-25 less judging by their pre awaken stats (Wiki doesn't have their max awaken stats yet.)

Sorano's cooldown is actually a lot quicker than it seems, you can use it 2-3 times in most maps for the big rushes while your other mage deals with the smaller groups. Of course Noel is probably more useful in general with her awakening and all.

Try to get your Maribelle maxed or near max, she'll be a beast~ She can obtain surprisingly good stats even without skill activation with Prince buff. With good healers and her higher hp pool, she's nearly on Rean's level defense wise without skill activation, and she'll be killing quicker (So taking less damage sooner). She also has a freaking amazing awakening ability.

I think the amount of damage they do changes from map to map but I think she can. Carry has 2157 total "health" (Including defense). The last event map with Black Oni, the massive one did 2520 total damage, but the smaller one could be tanked by my Monk (1200-1400ish damage I think), so it's a gamble :p I think the normal ones were somewhere around 1900-2100?

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game up, chat Room:

千年戦争アイギス 熱砂の剣士:闇夜の決戦 極級 ★3 (黒無)

Watch the above before you try 60/5. The map is at Undead Monster difficulty.

Last edited: