What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

If anyone wants like some translator i found
its some dude who translates shit and u can see it 4 free tho u can be a patron im not gonna bc i hate subscriptions
It's Petite Soeur. He was around here before but had in-explainable ... quit. He doesn't read replies, he doesn't read pm then complain that nobody thanks him.

9 stam mission say the goblin queen died, so the air race did kill her? They should have said it right there, I assume she just Team Rocket that mission and would be back next week.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's Petite Soeur. He was around here before but had in-explainable ... quit. He doesn't read replies, he doesn't read pm then complain that nobody thanks him.

9 stam mission say the goblin queen died, so the air race did kill her? They should have said it right there, I assume she just Team Rocket that mission and would be back next week.
yes, confirmed dead.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if he kill y his patreon got fame summon shit on it?
Anyway found him while fucking with OCR on the rewards list, which gives this nonesense when translated by google lmao
J 伊 IJLH 一 一 円 ■ チ ャ ツ JZ 嵐 I ',. 1.1 - 巴. 1 け also 1 a 0
【Cumulative Fame Value Compensation Content】 100 Gold Armor 500 Platinum Armor 1000 Small Blessed Holy Spirit Alegría 2000 Technique Enhancement of the Holy Ghost Christian 3000 Fundraised Holy Spirit Nina 4000 Small Blessed Holy Spirit Floyda 5000 Holy Spirit of Awakening Victoire 7000 Electroplatinum Holy Spirit Celia 10000 Luxury Gold Armor 12500 Technique Enhancement of the Holy Ghost Christian 15000 Small Blessed Holy Spirit Floydde 17500 Luxury Gold Armor 20000 Small Blessed Holy Spirit Faraha 22500 Holy Spirit Christianity Enhancement Christianity 25 000 Superior Black Holy Spirit Florid Power 27500 Luxury Gold Armor 30000 Polar Star's Holy Spirit Queen Scarlet Gradys 32500 Spiritual Reinforcement Holy Ghost Christian 35000 Black Armor

F -! 1 clinical

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First he quit harem-battle. Then he quit ulmf for the described reasons. Now he's only on patreon.
Nobody gets his reasoning.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wats drop rate spirit rescue X & G on DMM? Obvs not dual 100% plat on dmm, yo?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That is an obvious no; not even on double drop weeks.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i pushed this button and got a gatcha roll. is this a one time deal or how do i roll again? i see that i can get some rare units when i press the info button. can't read japanese so pushed it before i figuring out what it did.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Complete the voice missions to collect points, then use them to roll that gacha. You can get a Happy fairy at max level, or grab one of the chibi golds.

7 stam gives me 50% of either 13 or 8 even running twin awakened thieves. :mad:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry for asking but, what's voice missions?

does this mean i can roll more once i collect more of w/e it is lol.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Fame

Here's the comprehensive link, but I'll give you the tl;dr.

Basically Aegis introduced dailies. So you have these points called Fame, which you can get by doing dailies/weeklies/monthlies. Cap is 35k. There are 2 types of rewards: one is subjugation-style where you get rewards upon hitting certain threshold of points. You can see the rewards in the link above. Second type is the gacha. This is a monthly roll, so you can do it once per reset. You can get better rewards if you farm fame before clicking that button (which you can also check on the link above), so it's better to roll at the end of the month after you have gotten as much fame as possible (or hit the cap at 35k).

So to answer your question, no, you cannot roll until the next reset on the 2nd of November.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That sucks for me. I clicked the button impulsively once it lit up. Guess I'll take my free silver. So in short, you can collect your fame from the columns on the right, but don't gacha until you've gathered all your fame for the month. Is basically what I'm reading.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That sucks for me. I clicked the button impulsively once it lit up. Guess I'll take my free silver. So in short, you can collect your fame from the columns on the right, but don't gacha until you've gathered all your fame for the month. Is basically what I'm reading.
That's basically it yeah. Dailies are insanely easy, so just doing them everyday for 30 days net you 33k, and you automatically finish monthlies over time for easy 35k if you just play everyday. Weeklies are really just there for people who doesn't have time or interest to play everyday I think.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

shud i buy prince? Don't want current MC dragoon slayer got sybilla anyway. 279MC.

Fayne

Reputation score

You can't buy Prince? Ö.ö
I assume you mean White Emperor?
If you have no other source of true damage or use a lot of imperial units you definitely should.
Also it's not MC. It's either YC for yellow crystals or RC or RevC for Revival Crystals.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can't buy Prince? Ö.ö
I assume you mean White Emperor?
If you have no other source of true damage or use a lot of imperial units you definitely should.
Also it's not MC. It's either YC for yellow crystals or RC or RevC for Revival Crystals.

Moment Crystals (MC)

Fayne

Reputation score

Shitty translation by Nutaku is shitty.
No one calls them Moment Crystals.

Edit: Apparently Time Crystal is a new word since we have rainbow crystals, which could be confused with revival crystals for also being RC.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We done goofed. You still get some nice shit for getting fame tho.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We done goofed. You still get some nice shit for getting fame tho.
"Luxury gold armour" <- probs a artefact from translation but lmao why not i will see 2morrow lad
So far i got some rainbow spirit, Gold XP&CR fairy, Plat CR&XP fairy, Plat and gold armour And an Awakening spirit, at like just under 10k.
They sure know how to get my dick hard. kek. And by XP i mean the ones that are basically a few tin cans worth and u can only use one at a time
im sure people already know what u get but y da fuk not ayy

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sadly, I also clicked on the summon button after it went over 5000, not realizing that it's a monthly deal. At least won't be making that mistake again in the future.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly, I also clicked on the summon button after it went over 5000, not realizing that it's a monthly deal. At least won't be making that mistake again in the future.
But atleast You git something good rite?

I read on people who get platinum without knowing anything
While I haven't roll and wait for 35K. I'll probably get gold
FFFFF~