Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Not sure why keep asking new unit
And always answered by people with wikia link
But kept asking DAT question next time
Pffftt... LOL
Well, maybe because when the question was originally asked, the wiki wasn't updated with the actual stats and skills yet? Is that really too far-fetched to figure out on your own?

As for the actual new units, my opinion in a nutshell:
-Mephisto: Really good. Not broken tier, but very solid, her AW ability boosts demon summoners, and her normal skill makes herself and other Majin (and the orks, I suppose) a lot tougher.

-Wurm: Almost Lame. Her passives are boring, raising the normal skill doesn't have any benefit beyond granting you the privilege to SAW her, which is also pretty lame, as it still lasts only 10 seconds and it has no multiplier. Her stats are also only "okay" for a premium black. Good thing her skill has insane utility, as without it she is pretty meh.

-Helmine: Surprisingly good. 10% defense decrese for all enemies, and she doesn't even have to be placed? And her SAW is essentially a global 150 HP/sec regen for all allies? And even her normal skill is decent? She is not amazing, but damn, that is a lot of neat gimmicks in a single package. I'm all for her.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

spent 5 crystals on the new gatcha. got this girl

not even sure what she does yet.

edit: ugh... checked english wikia. she isn't that great. majins as a unit are just not that great. already have the other black majin. much better fighting unit.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i pulled helmine along with wurm and roza the ranger sadly the alchemist does nothing for me as i have machina wurm i like but as above shes kinda lackluster tbh rozas the star of this pull another raven like unit sounds great and ive needed a good ranger for awhile

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First ever imperial roll, get Leora. Hmmm, pretty sure she's good. i mean, that ability sure is unique, i'll give it that. Plus, first van-guard tact. Honestly, wish she went the -3 cost cost route, but eh.
Atleast i can say, Unleash the blitzkrieg. Brb, getting German officer uniform out to play Aigis. Lol, jk. Though i do wonder, if i get panzers with my blitzkrieg?

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After today's update, android app will freeze with a black screen when loading, everytime (r and all ages).
Anyone else is suffering from this bug?

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After today's update, android app will freeze with a black screen when loading, everytime (r and all ages).
Anyone else is suffering from this bug?
I'm playing the R on android and it's fine, try reinstalling maybe.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

spent 5 crystals on the new gatcha. got this girl

not even sure what she does yet.

edit: ugh... checked english wikia. she isn't that great. majins as a unit are just not that great. already have the other black majin. much better fighting unit.
Well, that is not surprising, considering that Rakshasa is the ultimate ganker unit. Of course they weren't going to release another majin to compete for the same role. Instead she is a synergy unit, giving a serious permanent defense buff to Makai teams (demon summoners, majin, orks and goblins) while also dealing decent damage and still serves as a ganker. We are talking about a 1800/800 reusable token here, after all. Her SAW, on the other hand, makes her into a serious crowd-controller with true damage multi-attack at range. Finally, her AW passive gives a considerable damage boost to demon summoners, which already makes her a really good unit, and outright amazing if you have Livre and/or Lapis.

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing the R on android and it's fine, try reinstalling maybe.
It was some bug, happened in 2 phones. Surely some memory leak, after today's update it is working again.
Thanks for rhe feedback

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing but silvers and golds... across three accounts.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

130 account levels later, or just a little over a month of grinding, perhaps?
Welp, Other then Rinne, Frederica and Leora, my teams sub-par compaired to my nukatu team. I don't even use fred yet lol.

I have sybilla and DK, on both nutaku and dmm...

the gold exp fairies they give to new players fucking my wot was able to get well and good into evil lab and raid the shit out of it, Rinnes just too good and the buffs to Sybilla just shove her into overdrive.

Now my prince has awoken, and is woke as fuck. 9/11 was an inside job, and we must fight our way though the demons controlling us with the fire-water of hell, known as petroleum.

My start on nutaku was pretty good, getting sybilla and nanaly in the first few days, followed by mikoto. I had no such luck on DMM, just Nanaly and Fred a little later, whom i don't even use. But, i was able to push through.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ShinyAfro

DAT's life~
You want a dozen of Black when you start?? >.>
Well , You should throw cash to the screen
I haven't have a Black for two or was it three 30 roll heck... or was it four? I forgot.
But got 2 Black in 13 pull two days a go , altho I keep all the way to 23 roll for Stamp Quota. Rest are dupes :V
Just play the game , eventually You'll get stronger

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@ShinyAfro

DAT's life~
You want a dozen of Black when you start?? >.>
Maybe he wants more PLATS didn't think of that did you? Some of them be strong to, I know Seria and Totono be powerful, and Cenote seems godly from that one map she was on. Hell people say Lyla beats Amanda. I like my kitty bandit tho.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe he wants more PLATS didn't think of that did you? Some of them be strong to, I know Seria and Totono be powerful, and Cenote seems godly from that one map she was on. Hell people say Lyla beats Amanda. I like my kitty bandit tho.
Actually, i am fine with my unit pool, its only going to grow with time, i just find it retarded i did something in a little over a month i could not do in like what,5 months of nutaku, with only the addition of Rinne and Leora.

But yes, i do like both blacks and plats, I think Leora is just as good as some blacks. 20% attack and 15% everything else synergies so damn well its like a mini-prince. with Emp and prince , that's a 65/60% buff to imp units.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright why is this guy blacked out?

what gives.jpg

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't even move that mofo to barracks in R version, so that he wouldn't take a precious space in main inventory.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't be used on the R version. It wasn't until recently that non-usable units even showed up on the R version.
What, does he swing his dick around for his ability or something? Why would a guy be censored, they only have text scenes?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What, does he swing his dick around for his ability or something? Why would a guy be censored, they only have text scenes?
I'm sure its an agreement between the Arslan IP owners and the Aigis team. I'm sure the Arslan owners don't want their IP associated with an 18+ game. This is why I mentioned the fact that until recently nothing that was an all ages collaboration even showed up in the R version in any way.