What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Grrr still 8 then 13 on the 7 stam map. Running twin awakened Leda, should I awaken Anita? Comes to 1.5 curse crystal/stam.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thieves' drop increase does not stack. Neither does the increase to enemy stats by the way.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thieves' drop increase does not stack. Neither does the increase to enemy stats by the way.
could you imagine if their increase to enemy stats did tho? ppl be stacking thieves in golem maps just to see who got the bigger dick.

Also do u think i have 2 many healers in my main team? Lmao.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

複数のシーフ系クラスを編成しても効果は累積しない
Multiple thief class effect doesn't stack.

But doesn't this say
トレジャーハント系のアビリティとは累積する
Treasure hunter ability stacks?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

複数のシーフ系クラスを編成しても効果は累積しない
Multiple thief class effect doesn't stack.

But doesn't this say
トレジャーハント系のアビリティとは累積する
Treasure hunter ability stacks?
The notes in the unit section on the Wiki say the skill is additive, meaning it adds a flat % to drop rates rather than increases their current drop rate by 3% multiplicative. It also notes that the highest thief percentage is what's applied, which should mean there's no stacking for multiple thieves.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also do u think i have 2 many healers in my main team? Lmao.
For general purpose? Yes. I've probably never had four healers in a team.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For general purpose? Yes. I've probably never had four healers in a team.
Gotta be ready for that suprise golem out of nowhere tho
I'll probs get rid of the priestess healer now i don't actually use her every map anymore. idk. The thoughht has occurred to me more then once.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grrr still 8 then 13 on the 7 stam map. Running twin awakened Leda, should I awaken Anita? Comes to 1.5 curse crystal/stam.
lol , I know DAT feel :V
Running with Thief , yet the average are still low
After like 10 ran or so , I decided to stick with the guaranteed 15 fragment

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is commander soldier bugged? I'm using Katie and initially I am seeing units have 2 MR, but it eventually switches over to 3 MR.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh shoot forgot to check, the very first five stam need to be gold or less. That's 5 stam I don't plan on wasting trying again.

I like the un-AW version of the thief cat. Looks cuter.

She's a black rank thief and cat girl, there's a in-the-know humour in there. Black Cat is the name of a manga by the city hunter mangaka about a trio of beautiful thieving sisters who run a coffee shop (the name Black Cat appears in City Hunter too)

Then dorobo neko or thieving cat is also used to describe women who steal other's lovers.

Bleh, should have brought more than 10 units to test out the 12 stam. Failed the first time.

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New premium plat merchant Deela first week, second week black evil princess Misa. Slow movement or obstruction premium pick ups.

Daily log in plat armour.

Evil labyrinth VII

Half charisma story mission.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh it's black merchant. Next week it's black evil princess pumpkin princess Misa and black merchant gacha.

So I guess people are going to AW Serval now instead of Leda. Who doesn't want a fluffy ear in their team.

If it's not half charisma then it have to be double xp and all unit drop together but they won't do that combo. :mad:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didnt want her cause she was more resources that i had already spent a week before on anita but her ability is pretty good and shes cute af

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the general consensus on Berna's 2nd AW? I've been stockpiling the resources to 2nd AW for over a month, but I just can't decide whether I should go for Enforcer or Night Assassin. I mean, I know I'll get a second copy of her once I go either way, and I'll certainly raise the second copy, but considering how many good black units are in my roster needing attention, it'll be a while.

I'm honestly leaning towards Night Assassin. The plus stats are nice, but even with the extra health, Berna still won't be able to tank big bosses, and she's fine against pretty much anything else already. Her current main use is to destroy early game swarms while I set up things and to dodge-tank midbosses. Considering that Night Assassin increases both the dodge chance and the assassination rate, that seems the most useful.

On the other hand, stronger enemies are very resistant to assassination and without the enforcer HP boost, a lot of things can 1 or 2 shot her.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's the general consensus on Berna's 2nd AW? I've been stockpiling the resources to 2nd AW for over a month, but I just can't decide whether I should go for Enforcer or Night Assassin. I mean, I know I'll get a second copy of her once I go either way, and I'll certainly raise the second copy, but considering how many good black units are in my roster needing attention, it'll be a while.

I'm honestly leaning towards Night Assassin. The plus stats are nice, but even with the extra health, Berna still won't be able to tank big bosses, and she's fine against pretty much anything else already. Her current main use is to destroy early game swarms while I set up things and to dodge-tank midbosses. Considering that Night Assassin increases both the dodge chance and the assassination rate, that seems the most useful.

On the other hand, stronger enemies are very resistant to assassination and without the enforcer HP boost, a lot of things can 1 or 2 shot her.
I'd go with enforcer, personally for that +10%-ish base attack. % chances can eff you up and ruin strats at times, depending on luck, so hey.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd go with enforcer, personally for that +10%-ish base attack. % chances can eff you up and ruin strats at times, depending on luck, so hey.
I'll have to disagree. Berna's stats aren't particularly high to begin with, and Enforcer path does not change that by much. Personally I think it's better to just focus on her strong suit and use her as a niche AoE assassination unit that she really is. Half-assing both will just lead to a garbage unit imo, just like many of the hybrids in the game.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
A bunch of sp rolls, a barbastoff, 5 crystal rolls only vivian dupe, and Chibi Katie.