What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I was about to comment that I was disappointed of the AW2 Feng shui but then I decided to at least AW2 Marle and I'm quite happy with her, that 255 range really helped her I think she just don't reach that spot that you think a healer can't reach but somehow it does. Also she is so sturdy fighting alongside D.Shaman & V.Hunters.

What I'm still not sure is on Mia class it works for Rinne with her permanent skill but I'm not sure for the others I suppose you put Mia in a more risked position and do her S.AW but I feel she can get more from her normal skill and be ignored until the enemy arrives to the blocker.

Well AWing2 Mia will have to wait with AW2 Dragon Shaman around the corner and I still haven't AW Hakunomi between Hibari, Shino, and the probably next item collection on August I have been holding the black fairies.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Grr 18 Phyllis and she is still at -3cr 7/10.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yo that OP looking male unit a few pages back with the arrow rain. is he a premium or event unit and when did it happen o.0?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yo that OP looking male unit a few pages back with the arrow rain. is he a premium or event unit and when did it happen o.0?
Premium, and he was available only for about two weeks in the ShiroPro collab gacha. He may or may not come back if there's another one of these collabs.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tfw you decide to use eden like a duelist to fight the sea dragon

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And this subjugation event reminded me again why it is so frustrating to play MWA as a latecomer. I can't beat this map. I barely managed to get over 200 and I was clearly overwhelmed by 120. I've found multiple workable strategies that make this look easy (my favorite is probably ) but I'm always either missing key units (I don't have Pupuru, because I've never used her on Nutaku ever, so I decided not to waste crystals on her when her revival came around) or I have them, but so underleveled, that it would take serious effort to get them usable (I have pegasus riders and that sailor... on level 1). I have Anya (another unit I've seen utilised), also completely unleveled.

Leveling high tier units (if I don't spend a LOT of crystals to farm fairies and plat armors) cost a lot of time. As in weeks, even months in case of blacks. So I only level the units that are versatile. Like B. Iris will always be useful, Sarah can help me cheat out the Emperor and the Prince earlier, Totono is a crazy UP generator, etc. Sailors on the other hand are a niche. There are better duelists and usually there are better options for melee ranged units as well. You don't need melee AoE all that often. And Pupuru... well, this was literally the first time I've ever seen her being even remotely useful. Non-premium druids are kinda shit.

I could level them out, but I'd shoot myself in the foot when I have overall way more useful units to level (Melvina, Eterna, Metus, just to name a few). So yeah, I know how to beat the thing, but unless I throw a lot or money and time at the game to grind out some stupid niche units, it's just not happening. Of course people who have been playing for years don't have this problem. They had a lot less to catch up to and have all the event units usually at least CC'd. I suppose it might even be interesting to see some of the more niche ones utilized for once. Me, well I don't have such luck. So I either grind out 10k in using the 100, maybe 300 map, which is tedious and boring to do, or I just leave it, even though those 3 plat bond fairies (or 2, considering that there's no way in hell that I do 500) would be really useful.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by no means is this a easy subjigation try it helped me sort out the last 10 units that leaked for me but just getting the 10k kills is crazy good you can miss the 50 dc and extra freud if ya have to but its up to you if they are worth it

btw the dwarf is not needed at all nor is amy i used a extra soldier at top left or bottom middle and was more then fine for 400 atleast but for 500 the dark stalker is unnecessary just match her hp of 1800 and mr of 20 and youll be fine but you need any gold+ druid

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't need Pupuru. Sennen War posted a 500 clear using mostly the last handful of event units.

Thats the nice thing about aigis. Its a strategy game. You don't need to use a single approach to win.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow that strat is nuts. The power lolis i guess xD

But seriously Viera is the star over there, you know you have to put some effort to make a good team be it in the long run (invest time) or at short term (money). Either route shows your playstile.

For niche units you just have to look at majins usually you DO need a certain unit to make your life better in agaisnt those guys.

For subs there are some units that are a most to have like a pegasus rider, Reanbell, Kannon, Charlotte since they can clear waves easily. In this one in particular any sailor is a bless since they get a bonus agaisnt the merman, of course tanking the sea dragon (poor imitation of Haku) but there are ways around that.

If you can't get the 500kills justgather your resourses and better your team so that the next doesn't end the same.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't need Pupuru. Sennen War posted a 500 clear using mostly the last handful of event units.

Thats the nice thing about aigis. Its a strategy game. You don't need to use a single approach to win.
Yeah, I know. He has 3 high level AW blacks that I haven't leveled at all + a sailor. So it'd be even more of an insane grind to get that team then the one I linked.

by no means is this a easy subjigation try it helped me sort out the last 10 units that leaked for me but just getting the 10k kills is crazy good you can miss the 50 dc and extra freud if ya have to but its up to you if they are worth it

btw the dwarf is not needed at all nor is amy i used a extra soldier at top left or bottom middle and was more then fine for 400 atleast but for 500 the dark stalker is unnecessary just match her hp of 1800 and mr of 20 and youll be fine but you need any gold+ druid
Well, I do have a gold druid and with all the gold bond fairies I have around, I could raise her in about 2-3 days to max. Not sure if she's enough though...

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is what it is. For those that want the loot from 10k kills, you'd grind it out even if it takes forever. But if your time is more precious, then you don't.

The collaboration subjugation that we just had was exactly that, slow and tedious. Not only can you not afk the end fight, but the 300 kills takes almost as long as the other 500 kill maps. But still ended up gutting it out and did that bothersome map 34 times for the loot.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The trade summon this month gave me Rischelte, the new sword master. After looking at her stats she seems like a nice gimmicky unit, but considering just how much buffing infrastructure she needs for a single huge attack, I am not entirely sure she is worth raising, especially since I am not exactly short on premium units.

What is the current consensus on her?

Edit: In the meantime I fed her a couple of rainbow fairies to free up some space in my barrack, and she got to 5/5 with just four. Eh, if it came to this, I guess I might as well raise her.
On a side-note: just this afternoon I pulled Sayaka from the fragment gacha as well. Considering that I didn't get anything notewothy since my YOLO-pull Farangis, I think I can consider this my lucky day.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Burning SC for ticket got Black Sailor and ticket gave me Plat Sailor is Aigis telling me to form a Sailor team?

I'll consider it if the balance patch give something to Sailors meanwhile I'll take Ibuki that seems solid against Majins with my only complain that she has a long CT for a class that depends on her skill.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rinne and the tengu from the 150 sc rolls and the ticket popped out with kayou and a dupe plat so very happy overall

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hate that second half 9 stam mission.
2 star because I forgot to withdraw the emperor and he gets Keranoused, then a zombie got by restart, then healer misplaced restart, then when I just about had it Deucius gets killed when he was two frames away from killing Keranous. So 28 stam wasted. :mad:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hate that second half 9 stam mission.
2 star because I forgot to withdraw the emperor and he gets Keranoused, then a zombie got by restart, then healer misplaced restart, then when I just about had it Deucius gets killed when he was two frames away from killing Keranous. So 28 stam wasted. :mad:
I just cheesed that map with Moltena's doom-puppies, so I cannot provide anything in terms of advice, but you may have my sympathies.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Spend $100 money on nutaku, get Amanda in 50.
Spend 150 sc and 300 sp crystals on DMM, get two dupe plats, 1 blacksmith gold, dupe golds and silvers and that silver dragon knight. :(

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Spend $100 money on nutaku, get Amanda in 50.
Spend 150 sc and 300 sp crystals on DMM, get two dupe plats, 1 blacksmith gold, dupe golds and silvers and that silver dragon knight. :(
DMM devs telling you something
Stay home you dirty gaijin.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While it's disappointing, it's not actually an unusual result. 10% drop rate for plats means you average 3 per 150 SC, so you only got slightly below average. And you only actually have a 60% chance of getting a black within 150SC. Still far better than the rates in games like flower knight girls though.

Gacha is a lot better than it used to be, with the introduction of plat tickets. Those 150 SC get you a guaranteed plat/black at the start of next month, and you also probably got enough rainbow crystals to get a 2nd guaranteed plat/black if you want, too.