the nutaku or DMM one?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

im interested in playing this game

asking of which version do you guys recommend playing this on
the nutaku or DMM one?
id sugest dmm while nutaku side is getting better lately dmm side is already amazing and way more freindly to new users imo

im not saying nutaku side is bad for say just its not nearly as good as dmm for me is all

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the nutaku or DMM one?
Nutaku side. Cuz English translation. Can't beat being able to actually understand what the heck is going on :D Of course, if you actually can read moonrunes, this point is moot, but, can you? ;)

And being being behind the DMM side gives us unique advantage of knowing exactly what the deal is going to be with each of the new units and maps and systems they are going to introduce.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the nutaku or DMM one?
On DMM there's a lot of going on and you'll have tons of Sacred crystals to burn at least until you do all maps on revivals and so on, but still it's really huge amount, after that... DMM as far as I know got much more SCs than Nutaku, however I'm finding Nutaku much more comfortable and friendly to play. Even if you know what this and that means on DMM still you have to remember different abilities and skills of units or check it everytime on wiki (and for me this wiki works... quite slowly, don't know why) meanwhile on Nutaku you can just read. That's why I'm finding it much more comfortable and friendly to play.

Edit: And, at least for me, game works better on Nutaku than on DMM.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the nutaku or DMM one?
DMM one is far better provided that you can deal somehow with Japanese language barrier.

Heck, there are even farmers selling "starter accounts" for DMM Aigis.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the nutaku or DMM one?
Nutaku:
Language you understand
Plot/storyline
Easy/slow pace

DMM:
Waifu collection speed x5
Lots of rewards for free players
Need aid to understand how to play/understand japanese (I use google translate for everything)

I recommend playing both then if time is short, you choose.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Play both, right now if you play the all age dmm version you really should reroll your account until you get the game breaking limited time black unit. It makes the game bored-to-quitting easy which would greatly help you level up the rest of your units while completing the on going campaigns. Of course you might end up quitting in a few months if you don't have ocd to collect the girls. Or switch over to r-18 side once your units are leveled up so you don't use that overly powerful black.

Dmm rains sc crystals and have higher quality of life updates.
Nutaku because English and a slightly different play style because they haven't updated as much.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , I wonder...
How will collaboration event implemented on Nutaku?
I think as of now they still don't have collaboration with Kanpani girl yet (CMIIW)
While , Kanpani will close? Or is it already close? (I didn't follow it)
Also collaboration with Shiro Pro (twice - totalling 60 SC) , there is no SP on Nutaku side yet
There is that serial code thing stripped from the menu on Nutaku side
Whelp.... I guess the positive is it's on english and a slowpoke pace :V

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man the new exchange quests coming are just perfect this time around chloe alone makes it so tbh

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm interested. Do they come with 5 blacks or something?
IIRC usually 2~3 blacks with black ticket item unused.
I forgot the search keywords but the websites people used were Yahoo auction Japan (Japanese site obviously) and Taobao.com (Chinese site)

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just SAWd my shiny new Farangis. Here's the rundown:
-She fires really fast by default, and while her regen is not much, it's decent and might work well with Daryun, considering royal guards regenerate to begin with.
-Once the perma-SAW triggers, she has a range of 470. With Sue in the roster, that goes up to 486.
-Her missile speed is so fast it might as well be hitscan
-Depending on the amount of passive buffs you can pile on her, she deals around 1100-1300 damage, which is very respectable for a platinum.

In conclusion, I think in terms of raw long-range DPS she gives Dolce a run for her money, and while she cannot pierce armor as effectively, she should great at sniping stuff from the other end of the map.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wooden sun chair with no cushions placed indoor.
Summer as punishment?

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You roll him and you can pretty much finish the maps all the way up to dark elf queen. 2.4k attack for 10 seconds to 10 units. With buffs 20k or more. (5.2k x 4)

watch the enemies melt: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31537779
Rambo's opinion: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31540383

If they rebalance him down those who got him will be mad or if they give mobs a reflect physical attack which would brick him good only for the tokens.
Holy crap. Why does he even have tokens. Why does he have that bullshit SAW. What the hell man, Aisha and Co. are good, but not THAT good. They are broken, but not instantly gamebreaking. Even Iris needs a few units to buff with her skill in order to function. Narsus can just kill the whole freaking map without taking any risks, and while STILL being a cheap setup unit on top of that.

His SAW would be good if it didn't have the attack multiplier, or the full-map range, or the ten targets at once. It's like if they took Miruno and decided to up her range and make her attack multiple enemies at once. And she competes with blacks in terms of power level already. Aisha does some silly things with SAW, but you can't trivialize most of those maps nearly as easily with it. She still takes strategic placement, to avoid being shot down by rangers and such, and while five targets is a lot, it certainly limits her "melt everything" potential a little bit. Narsus's power level is so horrific on his own, he even makes Lapis's solo offensive potential look tame.

Oh and Demon Summoners on demand, why the hell not. Because he totally needs the best non-elementalist tokens in the game in addition to one of the best SAW's ever made. And let's not forget, cost reduction to other units cause he's a vanguard tactician. Seriously what were they thinking, releasing a monster like that, and making him totally timegated?

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy crap. Why does he even have tokens. Why does he have that bullshit SAW. What the hell man, Aisha and Co. are good, but not THAT good. They are broken, but not instantly gamebreaking. Even Iris needs a few units to buff with her skill in order to function. Narsus can just kill the whole freaking map without taking any risks, and while STILL being a cheap setup unit on top of that.

His SAW would be good if it didn't have the attack multiplier, or the full-map range, or the ten targets at once. It's like if they took Miruno and decided to up her range and make her attack multiple enemies at once. And she competes with blacks in terms of power level already. Aisha does some silly things with SAW, but you can't trivialize most of those maps nearly as easily with it. She still takes strategic placement, to avoid being shot down by rangers and such, and while five targets is a lot, it certainly limits her "melt everything" potential a little bit. Narsus's power level is so horrific on his own, he even makes Lapis's solo offensive potential look tame.

Oh and Demon Summoners on demand, why the hell not. Because he totally needs the best non-elementalist tokens in the game in addition to one of the best SAW's ever made. And let's not forget, cost reduction to other units cause he's a vanguard tactician. Seriously what were they thinking, releasing a monster like that, and making him totally timegated?
Just for the record, while he is indeed broken, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. While his skill will indeed melt weak/mid enemies on the entire map, enemies with high defense can easily get through his arrow storm (it only lasts 10 seconds), and then it's 70 seconds before he can be used again.
As for the token, its strength is based on the number of enemies in range, so it will deal a lot of damage against a goblin horde but barely anything against a single boss, and it is squishy to boot.
Also note that, while there are a lot of videos about how "OMG OP" Narsus is, practically all of them use heavy premium buffing setups with Leora/Vivian/Lapis and enchanters. Under such buffs even weaker units can perform similar feats.

So, in conclusion, I would say Narsus is the ultimate sweeper in the game right now, dedicated to clearing the screen of rushes, but he would not be able to deal with bosses without an already set-up buff infrastructure, and if you can provide that, chances are you don't really need Narsus all that much. I wouldn't call that "balanced", but he is certainly not as broken as a lot of people make him out to be. On a new player's roster though? He probably has the same crutch-potential as Emperor-kun or Clarice.

On a slightly related note: I can't help but wonder how good Daryun will be. His stat line looks okay, and I guess he will be the offensive counterpart to Mireille, but considering how all the other Pars units are really good (Narus we already discussed, Farangis is a rapid-fire siege archer and Arslan is pretty decent duelist buffer), I can't help but have high hopes.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just for the record, while he is indeed broken, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. While his skill will indeed melt weak/mid enemies on the entire map, enemies with high defense can easily get through his arrow storm (it only lasts 10 seconds), and then it's 70 seconds before he can be used again.
As for the token, its strength is based on the number of enemies in range, so it will deal a lot of damage against a goblin horde but barely anything against a single boss, and it is squishy to boot.
Also note that, while there are a lot of videos about how "OMG OP" Narsus is, practically all of them use heavy premium buffing setups with Leora/Vivian/Lapis and enchanters. Under such buffs even weaker units can perform similar feats.

So, in conclusion, I would say Narsus is the ultimate sweeper in the game right now, dedicated to clearing the screen of rushes, but he would not be able to deal with bosses without an already set-up buff infrastructure, and if you can provide that, chances are you don't really need Narsus all that much. I wouldn't call that "balanced", but he is certainly not as broken as a lot of people make him out to be. On a new player's roster though? He probably has the same crutch-potential as Emperor-kun or Clarice.

On a slightly related note: I can't help but wonder how good Daryun will be. His stat line looks okay, and I guess he will be the offensive counterpart to Mireille, but considering how all the other Pars units are really good (Narus we already discussed, Farangis is a rapid-fire siege archer and Arslan is pretty decent duelist buffer), I can't help but have high hopes.
Biggest problem with Narsus is that dancer and enchanter buffs synergize with him so well thanks to him shooting 4x arrows per target instead of single shots like Aisha's meteor.

The synergy is such that enemies with 600 def (most of "brick" enemies) will melt under multishooters like Bashila/Nunnally/Monica fire with dancer buff alone. Even those with 1000+ def (golems) will melt with couple more buffer/debuffers applied.

Comparing the damage per shot, dps, and skill duration, in essence Narsus is firing equivalent of Bashila's Quadshot Beta to ten targets within 1000 range. (He actually has that much range. Edit: for comparison, Bashila's range is 260. Nunnally 310, various monster slayers 400, Dolce 420, Aisha meteor 620)

Now, when a player wants to use Bashila to burst down a particularly strong target, he needs to wait for the target to get into range and setup the unit placements such that buffed Bashila will attack the intended target for the duration of the skill.
Narsus is very, very lenient in that aspect; he can just pop buffs immediately and saturate the area with arrows, incurring some "collateral damages" to enemies around the intended target as well.

This alone makes him broken beyond recognition.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for me its more that are they going to nerf him and how often will his gatcha return ive seen nothing saying this is exclusively a one time thing

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

for me its more that are they going to nerf him and how often will his gatcha return ive seen nothing saying this is exclusively a one time thing
I think they are legally precluded from nerfing digital goods obtained with cash.
Buffs are fine though.

As for return of the collaboration gacha... it's anybody's guess, really. There are no hints.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they are legally precluded from nerfing digital goods obtained with cash.
Buffs are fine though.

As for return of the collaboration gacha... it's anybody's guess, really. There are no hints.
then theres no need to worry about it for me lucky users and whales have always had better units and combos it didnt affect my game in any way now they just have a new unit that they have to utilize
and all the other units that trivialize content hasnt affected the game badly unless i missed something so just feels like more of the same old stuff just with a new unit

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

then theres no need to worry about it for me lucky users and whales have always had better units and combos it didnt affect my game in any way now they just have a new unit that they have to utilize
and all the other units that trivialize content hasnt affected the game badly unless i missed something so just feels like more of the same old stuff just with a new unit
The logic of worried people runs like this:

1. Broken unit "A" is released.
2. Spec of "A" becomes new gold standard; every new unit is compared with "A" by potential customers to determine if spending for the new unit is "bad purchase" or "good purchase"
3. Purchase patterns affect revenue. New units are released with specs on par with "A" in order to maintain revenue.
4. With increasing number of "A Standard" units, mission difficulties are adjusted upwards to keep the game engaging and interesting.

At this point, there are two possibilities:
(a) Old units are buffed accordingly to keep them relevant.
(b) Old units are either not buffed or not adequately buffed because investing manpower and time to determine correct balancing point is not deemed worthwhile.

Many bet on (b) based on their experience with other games.
Anyhow, if (b) turns out to be the case, then it'd become harder to keep loyal playerbase in the long run and company's priorities would shift towards maximizing short term gains before shutting down the game.