What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anyone who can decipher the moon runes know what just went on? Story missions have a percent thing now and i have no idea whats going on i just started, usually play nutaku ver - and was just doing story missions to get gud plus the gold spirits new joining players seem to get are pretty good and had it figured out now theres 2 buttons in story tab.
may be more but basically just pick the group of maps you want then select the mission from that group the wikis already split them up so a list the only thing thats different is kingdom ark is split up

the percentages is just how complete that group is for you 3/4 star clears completion bonus for the silver on each map etc

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

may be more but basically just pick the group of maps you want then select the mission from that group the wikis already split them up so a list the only thing thats different is kingdom ark is split up

the percentages is just how complete that group is for you 3/4 star clears completion bonus for the silver on each map etc
Nah i think theres some sort of event, i was spamming a crap map because attacking the gatehouse litch thingos too op 4 scrub team and i think i filled my barracks and then the moonrunes started popping up and i kept closing em thought i fucked up before realizing it was probs maintenance, now the story menu is split up.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah i think theres some sort of event, i was spamming a crap map because attacking the gatehouse litch thingos too op 4 scrub team and i think i filled my barracks and then the moonrunes started popping up and i kept closing em thought i fucked up before realizing it was probs maintenance, now the story menu is split up.
the only in game pop up that repeats i know of is your barracks full go fix that message

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah i did that, i'm guessing its just 1.5x story drop then or something

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its a new menu, the story modes are split into their respective sections, kingdom, desert, jungle, magic city, etc. No event involved.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish i could go back in time and tell myself manga is sik as fuck learn to speak moon runes. Then i could read the mess that is DMM
I wouldn't consider myself a weeb, but i do read a lot of mangas, the occasional anime but also watch a load of western movies like GoT and Marvel shit. And anything else that catches my eye.
I'd read western books but every time i try to read them online its like nah fk u people don't pirate books. Fair enough - I wouldn't copy a whole fucking book into a .PDF either. I imagine in japan there's like a bunch of sites that have western literature translated into moonrunes or some shit pirated as all hell, lmao.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man the orb menu got good like real good

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looks like you get your char ontop of what you already had when you level up, like as if you used a SC. Decent change.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Except for post level 200 leveling. As of a few weeks ago they don't go pass the limit.

9 stamina :mad:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure that change was just implemented with the UI enhancements. I may be wrong.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Special day today, every daily mission. Only today's orbs though.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: Was the platinum armor usage charts ever updated for 2AW? I mean for platinum, gold, and sapphire going to 99?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: Was the platinum armor usage charts ever updated for 2AW? I mean for platinum, gold, and sapphire going to 99?

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp i was trying to 3star Armour G but couldn't because of the initial rush so i casually yolo 3 starred X and it wasn't even hard. Not even a week into the DMM side, why the hell is G harder then X? Wew lad.

Gotta say, those gold rarity fairies new players get or whatever really helped, got Katie, Mehlis and Golden Iris to 50CC60

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh? G is always harder than X
E(asy) < N(ormal) < H(ard) < (E)X(treme) < G(odly)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Armor H? Silver Mage, Silver Witch, Prince, done. Works even on Nutaku, so even without silver CC50.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure how H is harder than X - lol
X hp decrease is larger than H
But eh whatever~

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well i tried to 3 star H a few times and failed so i just 3 starred X. Whatever, i farm X anyway on my nutaku account. I would farm G on the nutaku side, however i like the gold from X anyway. Always nice to have.

Also, I have Rinne, shes only level 20 non-CC'd yet, because i was focusing on other key units (Gold Iris is 50CC60 from the gold fairys newbies get, as with Katie and Mehlis) Such as Bashira and Soma - which are great for some missions. Bit awkward as i had drawn Nanaly and Sybilla before i even got past retaking the castle on the nutaku side now i just gotta git gud and not rely on blacks as much, i guess. Fortunatly i did manage to take back the castle now i gotta do sandy shit but apparently can do all the dailys at once or something so ima do dailys instead.

So the poisons not too hard for me, i pop down rinne, katie tanks and then prince, then Mehlis and Golden Iris, then Bashira fucks up the goopy ass motherfuckers with a side of help from Mehlis

Perhaps i should 50CC a witch?

Last edited: