What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

So I decided to try my luck and got on first try the new archer. She looks pretty strong inside of her AW skill with a x1.7atk, 469 range and what seem to me like a 1.4 atk speed.

My only complain is that she have the same frame for all her forms I hope that at least for her AW2 has a new frame.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot access the all ages version. It throws me out because of my "foreign" IP address. I've tried a VPN, but then the game crashes in about every 5 minutes, rendering it virtually unplayable. I tried to disable VPN after login, but apperently the site continously tracks the IP address, not only at login as I got thrown out immediatelly. I've tried to download the mobile app as a last ditch effort, but I got locked out with the same error message and I can only access the 18+ version.

*sigh* Fuck these all-ages only collabs...

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Another flatie, like being on vacation in Holland, just with less curves in the terrain ... :cool:

Bonus ability : she can be turned both ways when mending a wooden fence as neither side will stick out.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tried different browsers? Perhaps the caches when you first tried logging in is setting off the ip check when you turn vpn off.

DMM may be setting ip check on countries instead of blanket non-JP check as I don't have a problem with my Canadian connection.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ever since the 1st Aigis/ShiroPro collaboration event I have been playing on the all-age version cause I didn't feel like having to re-log into R18 everyday and I never bother with the Hentai scenes anyway.

I have never encountered an issue with the foreign IP issue at DMM.com and I am in the US. I also never had to use VPN to access either Japanese sites. As previously suggested trying clearing cache. If for whatever reason that does not fly then could always uninstall/re-install the browser. I use Chrome to play the DMM games. The important thing is to not screw up upon first contact with DMM and make the wrong selection and let them realize you are a gaijin.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot access the all ages version. It throws me out because of my "foreign" IP address. I've tried a VPN, but then the game crashes in about every 5 minutes, rendering it virtually unplayable. I tried to disable VPN after login, but apperently the site continously tracks the IP address, not only at login as I got thrown out immediatelly. I've tried to download the mobile app as a last ditch effort, but I got locked out with the same error message and I can only access the 18+ version.

*sigh* Fuck these all-ages only collabs...
I downloaded the all ages version to my phone and had no issues past initial login. I did get some error 400 but I don't know if that was due to foreign IP. I think it may have been connecting to the opposite version to close together.

I read Petite's post, one of the collab units has a chance to drop from the map he says? Where do the others come from?

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There really is no randomness. Of the 4 collaboration units, one of them is free from doing the subjugation event (200 kills?), and the other 3 are only obtainable from premium gacha.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Black Royal Guard Daryun will be distributed on the 27th July after maintenance, if you participated in the subjugation (not sure if you need to get a certain number of kills to count as 'participating' or if you just need to play a map once).

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally tried out the subjugation event. Based on the cut-scene it does seem like participation is all it takes to get the black collaboration unit. Only the two boss level enemies were tough, the rest of the human soldiers were extremely easy.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I've tired flushing all of my browser history, and I still got kicked out from the all ages version of the game with this message:

このゲームはお住まいの地域からはご利用いただけません
現在、お住まいの地域からご利用いただけるゲームはございません。

So, yeah.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just uninstall and re-install whatever browser that is. If you have already wiped everything you have nothing to lose anyway. You are still being IDed as a gaijin for whatever oddball reason.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

JP communities exploded in rage about how OP the collab units are.
Doom & Gloom everywhere.

Edit: re: VPN, browsec with chrome works fine with me. It may be turned off once you get to the game's main page proper.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if they remove the limit of having them only on aa ver it would be fine likely because to me this just means more aa only characters later

but then again i dont know what there upset about so i cant really say one way or the other mind elaborating im curious tbh

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funnily enough the built in Opera VPn works, even though it's a Canadian VPN. Beats me why and how, but okay.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if they remove the limit of having them only on aa ver it would be fine likely because to me this just means more aa only characters later

but then again i dont know what there upset about so i cant really say one way or the other mind elaborating im curious tbh
The collab units, especially Narsus, are so braindead powerful such that they dumb down the missions into "buff Narsus and activate skill" and greatly diminish the worth of original units, leading to sour feelings everywhere.

Also, people fear that this may lead to practices bad for the longevity of the game - stat inflation, gacha encouragements for "essential" OP unit of the month, and so on.

Addendum: People are aware that this game does not have any PvP element. But when you see the mission that you have strategized so hard, even with max lv parties, to get the three-star clear getting cheesed by new units in mere seconds, you will get salty.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The collab units, especially Narsus, are so braindead powerful such that they dumb down the missions into "buff Narsus and activate skill" and greatly diminish the worth of original units, leading to sour feelings everywhere.

Also, people fear that this may lead to practices bad for the longevity of the game - stat inflation, gacha encouragements for "essential" OP unit of the month, and so on.

Addendum: People are aware that this game does not have any PvP element. But when you see the mission that you have strategized so hard, even with max lv parties, to get the three-star clear getting cheesed by new units in mere seconds, you will get salty.
ah all good concerns but i dont share many of them other then the longevity of the game stat inflations have been happening gacha encouragements have aswell in the form of limited time units/entire gatchas and theres always been a op unit you wanted from the gatcha
not saying there not issues just dont think its anything to freak out about for now atleast

all in all if this means less bad units and more amazing ones ill be happy and theres a balance update coming so maybe that will address some concerns

tbh i could care less about what the other guy has as its a pve game where theres zero ingame interaction between players

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

JP communities exploded in rage about how OP the collab units are.
Doom & Gloom everywhere.

Edit: re: VPN, browsec with chrome works fine with me. It may be turned off once you get to the game's main page proper.
Hmm , why now?
It has been days since the Collab started :V
Game will be out of service on nov / anniversary anyway - lol
Nah.. J/K
It atleast / probably still have 1-2 year
Story hasn't gone too far from Leviathan anyway

And like other said , it will have rebalance on some unit
Altho it probably still mean nothing
Just like GBF , they also do rebalance. Some unit suddenly become better
Some unit are still..... uh... benched~

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You roll him and you can pretty much finish the maps all the way up to dark elf queen. 2.4k attack for 10 seconds to 10 units. With buffs 20k or more. (5.2k x 4)

watch the enemies melt: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31537779
Rambo's opinion: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31540383

If they rebalance him down those who got him will be mad or if they give mobs a reflect physical attack which would brick him good only for the tokens.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not quite sure what they were thinking launching a unit like that. So he's a melee unit with SAW Aisha range during skill usage, hits twice as many targets, and can spawn demon summoner like tokens?

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

See B. Iris, Aisha, Lapis... I'm not saying that Narsus isn't even more brain dead OP than they are, but it's not like it's the first time they've released OP units. This one is time gated though, which makes it worse if you don't get him.