What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

So when we do a 2nd awakening we get a free base copy of the unit?

Guess a free -cr and skill up is nice

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any idea on whats the next class to get aw2 and when?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any idea on whats the next class to get aw2 and when?
What I do know is there will be another Bishop to add , lol
As if the class aren't enough~

JK~

-----------------

They add AW2 class randomly
Seems no pattern of it~

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

koyomi:
skill AW: range and aoe x2, reduce enemies def and MR by 50% within
AW ability: token +1

Kasumi AW ability: youkai hp, atk, def +5% when in team
Kasumi SAW: block 0, ranged atk, youkai hp/atk/def x1.1, auto and perm skill (57s initial)

shino SAW: 15s atk x3, faster atk, block 0, short distance atk, revert to normal skill after use
AW ability: youkai cost -2, tokenized youkai

ignis SAW: 20s all ally atk up 20%, magic dmg ranged aoe attack (like mage armor), 47s initial, 95s cd
Sabein SAW: def permanently x1.3, UP +20, auto-activate, reverts to reinforce 4 after. 26s initial, 40s cd

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new 3rd scenes look fantastic only have maurette and dahilla though
curious if anyone has a summery of dahillas new scene dialogue cant really tell due to censors i assume its another anal scene either way again looks fantastic

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If u saw Dolces one you would see that hers isnt really an eyecandy.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If u saw Dolces one you would see that hers isnt really an eyecandy.
it cant be that bad i guess ill see it later when it finds its way to gallerys n such

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like I will rather level Kasumi than Shino. Permanent untargetable ranged skill with 10% of stats for all used youkai. And 5% more from ability. Nice.

Now if only they would do something with that worthless black neko that I still keep in my barracks.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like I will rather level Kasumi than Shino. Permanent untargetable ranged skill with 10% of stats for all used youkai. And 5% more from ability. Nice.

Now if only they would do something with that worthless black neko that I still keep in my barracks.
Seems Your hate for Dolce is now directed to the Nekomata , hahaha

Kasumi looks good actually , I like any Yukata chara
But eh.... gatcha is suck~

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Second part translation.

Sakura Invite [40/4]
[Events right after arriving to Koyomi's village]
Koyomi: Everyone~ Seems like everyone got a cup~!
Koyomi: Then, lets go! Kanpai!
Roy: ——Hmmm.... Deep taste with a nice aroma, and easy to drink... Good sake.
Mortimer: Tasty drink indeed, but what's with these portions? I'm more of "Guufaa" kind of guy. Bring more!
Bandit: Understood
Koyomi: Ah, man, don't you know about some elegance? ...Oh? Hey, Mikotooooo!! Mikoto, go here, lets drink with everyone!
Mikoto: No, I'm not drinking alcohol. Anyway, splendid cherry blossom. Originally, this would mean great harvest for this year.
Mikoto: But with revival of monsters, even getting enough rice will be problem.
Koyomi: C'mon, don't make such a gloomy face! Its onmyouji's duty to lead people to prosperity. If we would look so gloomy, everyone would become unease.
Koyomi: Its exactly because its a such hard time that we have to relax sometimes. Mikoto, you shouldn't overwork yourself too.
Soldier: Sorry for interrupting flower watching, but there are monsters who look like sakura.
Koyomi: Eeh?! I've put monster-repelling charms everywhere, what does this mean?!
Anna: Prince, there are drunk soldiers remaining in the vicinity of monsters, we should send reinforcements.
Mikoto: We managed to wipe monsters somehow.
Koyomi: Weird... Monser-repelling charms were properly... Uh? Weird...
Katie: What happened?
Koyomi: Charms are piled off... Who did this?
Katie: Whoever piled them off please name yourself.
Mortimer: I-it wasn't me!
Soldier: Not me!
Roy: Don't remember doing such thing.
Prince: ......
Anna: Prince, if you keep silent at such times, everyone will think you are guilty. Please be more bold.
Koyomi: Ah, whatever. Who cares, we got such a great party, small things don't matter. Today everyone should have fun.
Koyomi: Well then, lets continue with flower watching. Kampai!

Yotenkun's trap [50/5]

Hien: My lord, Yotenkun is heading that way. Seems like he's going to capital.
Katie: That Yotenkun... Seems like Oni Gates appearing everywhere is his doing.
Mikoto: I understand why he aimed at Koyomi, who could seal Oni Gates. But why did he take her along? What's he planning?
Soldier: Report! We encountered large flock of youkai ahead!
Anna: Prince, please take care of fighting.
Soldier: Report! Oni Gates appeared on battlefield!
Koyomi: ......
Anna: That's... Koyomi-san! I'm glad you are unharmed.
Hien: Please wait, Anna-dono. She looks weird.
Koyomi: (Chanting)
Leanna: What the... I'm losing... power...
Mikoto: This negative energy I'm feeling from Koyomi... She's under complete control of Yotenkun.
Anna: We have no choice but to fight and render Koyomi powerless.
Mikoto: Arts Koyomi-san uses steal resistance to attacks. Please take care.
[While onmyouji Koyomi is on battle-field, DEF and MR of all allied units is decreased by 30%]
Katie: All youkai are eliminated... But I don't see Koyomi anywhere.
Anna: I've seen her entering Oni Gate... I wonder what lies beyond it.
Hien: Sorry for interrupting you, but I've got report from subordinates. Yotenkun and Koyomi were seen in the capital.
Katie: She was here just before... Seems like they are using Oni Gates to move around.
Mortimer: That means... If we pass through it, we will be in the capital next moment too?
Mikoto: Better not do it. I've never heard of moving by Oni Gates, most likely its that evil wizard's power.
Anna: We must rescue Koyomi as fast as possible. Prince, lets hurry to the capital.

Immortal Giant Oni [100/2]

Yotenkun: Okay, onmyouji, keep pouring your power in Oni Gates till you burn yourself out completely.
Koyomi: Ua...ghh....
Mikoto: ——Koyomi-san!
Alissa: Cruel... She's so weak already... Prince, if it continues, she will die.
Yotenkun: Hoho, you came at the right time! I've just finished Super Oni Gate! All I need is to use her soul... Hoi!
Mortimer: What the hell is that huge Oni Gate? Uaagh... Its him again...
Shuten Doji: ...
Katie: Thats... That's Shuten Doji without any mistake!
Yotenkun: Hahaha, surprised? Even if he's weakened, manipulating his soul was troublesome even for my soul arts.
Yotenkun: This onmyouji... I'll use her negative energy till she dies.
Mortimer: W-who cares if its Shuten Doji... We killed him once, we can do it again!
Yotenkun: Huh, so you are the reason why he became this weak... Not a wizards, but mere humans, well done.
Yotenkun: But, my soul arts allow me not only manipulate souls, but also this. Hohoi!
Katie: T-this must be a joke! So many Shuten Dojis.
Yotenkun: Using my soul arts, I can divide soul in seveal pieces and produce copies. Hoho.
Mortimer: Are you kidding, even taking care of one of them is troublesome... Of course we have no other choice but to run, right?
Mikoto: ...I'm not sensing that big energy from him, I guess he got weak because of splitting.
Anna: We have a chance to win, then. If we run away, both capital and Koyomi will not survive. Prince, please take command.
Yotenkun: Not bad. Onmyouji, pour more power!
Leanna: Ugh, losing power again... Its going to be hard to receive enemy attacks.
Mikoto: ... Its even more powerful spirit arts than before... This way her life is really going to be in danger.
[While onmyouji Koyomi is on battle-field, DEF and MR of all allied units is decreased by 50%]
Yotenkun: Even if its just copies, defeating Shuten Doji is surprising. Seems like I need to prepare a bit more to become ruler of East Country. I've memorized your faces.
Mortimer: You, wait!
Katie: Wait, Mortimer. Its dangerous to chase him, he went through Oni Gate.
Anna: We got more important thing than Yotenkun...
Mikoto: Koyomi-san!! Please hold, Koyomi-san!
Alissa: I'll cast healing magic right now! Healing miracle...
Koyomi: Uugh... My head hurts... Where's this?
Anna: I'm glad that you woke up.
Mikoto: Koyomi-san!
Koyomi: Eh? Mikoto... And everyone else.... I remember somehow... I've thoroughly put you all in the trouble.
Mikoto: It's all Yotenkun's fault... Please rest well for now, Koyomi-san.
Koyomi: Thanks... But I can't let these Oni Gates just be. I'll erase these gates right now...
Mikoto: Koyomi-san, you are too weak for it now, I'll earn some time with my seals...
Koyomi: No way I'm going to accept it. I can't show such powerless state to my friend and rival.
Koyomi: You always do everything by yourself alone, and I was so happy that you finally asked for my help. Let me do something cool too.
Mikoto: But...
Koyomi: ...But I've completely used up my powers, its going to be hard to seal these gates alone...
Koyomi: That's right, Mikoto, you should help me. Together we will deal with these gates in no time. Lets start right now from that one.
Mikoto: W-wait, Koyomi-san... I understood, please stop pulling my sleeve. And... please don't overexert youself.
Anna: Seems like we can entrust Oni Gates matter to these two. I'm really glad Koyomi returned safely.
Anna: Prince, you did well too, lets properly rest now. Good job.

[Home screen]
Koyomi: Princeeeeeeee~ Long time no seee~
Koyomi: You helped me a lot last time... Didn't thank you properly, so came to visit you. Thank you very much!
Koyomi: Can you believe it, Mikoto kept nursing me all the time, but the moment I got okay, immediately left for more training! Isn't it cruel?
Koyomi: That girl is always like that! But when she was child, she clinged to me like younger sister. Good times.
Koyomi: Oh, sorry. I didn't came to talk about past.
Koyomi: I have to keep protecting that village, but if you ever need my power, please call.
Koyomi: That wizard... Yotenkun it was? He can appear again any time, entrust Oni Gates to me in that case.
Koyomi: Well then, I'm going. Let my charms ward off bad luck from you, Prince.

Bride-training of Goblin Princesses [70/6]

Goblin Queen: Now then, my daughers. To become splendid queen like me, you must diligently do your bride-training. Today's lesson... Manipulation Arts.
Elder Princess: Dear Mother, I've already mastered manipulation long time ago. I can manipulate anyone.
Second Princess: Mother, please watch me doing my best! Yongest, don't slack off!
Youngest Princess: Of course.
Goblin Queen: As expected of my daughters, that's the spirit! Look, some dumb humans appeared just at right time, lured by our beauty. Now, pick your targets to manipulate among them.
Elder Princess: Right... I'll pick that male. Hehe, that's some good male, isn't he?
Second Princess: As expected of Sister, aiming for the top. Then I'll pick that girl. She's carrying that large cannon with all her strength, going to be fun to bully her.
Youngest Princess: Then I'll pick that magical swordsgirl who looks easy to manipulate. Should be easy.
Goblin Queen: Everyone is ready. Well then, show me your best.
Katie: Everyone, come to your sense!
Sharlotte: Huh, what I was doing?
Kanon: Eh, why I am...?
Jake: Everyone, lets go! World is waiting for us! ...Huh, where I am?
Goblin Queen: Released from brainwashing too easily... All you three, you are still too inexperienced.
Elder Princess: S-sorry. He's a nice male, so I let him remain some ego, as this would be more interesting. Seems like my manipulation became weaker because of it.
Second Princess: I'm sorry, I'll strive to become more like Mother. Youngest, you must put more effort too!
Youngest Princess: It was such an easy target, and nevertheless... I'll work harder.
Goblin Queen: What a helpless daughters. Oh well, just do better next time.
Goblin Queen: Well, that's it for today, lets return home. You, go prepare our mount beast!
Goblin: Gha, Gha! Yes! Yes!
Anna: Daughters of Goblin Queen, they can manipulate people too. Prince, please be careful about it in the future.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4/14 - Tier List update for platinums. Now has a list for golds.

4/14 - Itsuki moved to A tier from C tier, Chloe moved to B tier from C tier, Kasumi added to A tier, Barous added to B tier, Katina, Lynn, Seven and Kokoro added to C tier, adjusted Majin Viability for a number of units. Added a mini Gold Units tier list. Added an unlisted units list.

Details in spoilers.

Itsuki - She has been teased for a little while, but she had solid performance in Furfur with her self-sustaining SAW and seems a solid pick for normal content as well.

Chloe - AW2 makes Chloe quite beastly statistically.

Kasumi - Permanent stealth/0 block with a stat boost to what is arguably now the most powerful race(Youkai) makes her forever relevant as far as I'm concerned.

Barous - Numbers are good. Barous provides lots of them.

Katina - Sees occasional niche use in majin, and has been cropping up more lately in general, so here she is.

Lynn - This was a long time in coming. Lynn is one of the better event units.

Seven - Though her uptime is brief, it's hard to deny her usability.

Kokoro - Sees occasional niche use in majin. Worth mentioning I feel.

New Gold Tier List:

Gold Units
--

Rino (This cute, dorky schoolgirl with a bunch of meme fanart is the most generically useful gold unit. Though she has a long startup time, she is cheap, easy to level and provides massive coverage and solid magic damage. Used in subjugations and AFK strategies, as well as general map clears) GRADE: SS
Margaret (Does the most DPS of any gold unit. And the most DPS of any plat unit. Pretty close to the top when compared to black units too. One of the most useful golds with her one-time use Rion-wannnabe skill. Frequently present in Majin. She's also pretty) GRADEL SS

Aria (If any soldier will do, Aria is the best choice, as she provides a few levels worth of attack to all units with her passive. Get her and mincost her if at all possible during Anya's event) GRADE: S
Bernice (Quintessential F2P tank, often obtained from a Gold Rush. Offers everything you'd want from such a unit - well, except DPS) GRADE: S
Santa Alyssa (Sexy Christmas themed version of silver healer, available for limited durations from Gacha. Though not a Feng Shui, she is something of a pseudo-Rinne with the way she provides sudden global heals. Combined with a rearguard for better effect) GRADE: S

Katie (Everyone gets her, and is the most popular first AW of all players. Vital for early F2P) GRADE: A
Cuterie (Cuterie has the important affection item drop rate boost and is a competent fighting unit with a ranged SAW. Her DPS is pretty massive during skill, especially for a gold unit) GRADE: A
Iris (Decent healer obtained for free, with an attack boost. Early AW of her or Sedis is vital for F2P) GRADE: A
Eln (Healing angel. Has high stats for cost. Most people will prefer Chloe or Miruno, however) GRADE: A
Claire (Not the shining star she used to be now that everyone gets a free Bashira, but still useful and easy to level) GRADE: A
Marie (Deals considerable DPS during SAW, with a good uptime. Be wary of the lessened range) GRADE: A
New Years Soma (Permaskill gives her a lot of field presence, and she deals bonus damage to various dangerous and common enemy types. Worth getting whenever she shows up for Rainbow Crystals) GRADE: A
Mehlis (Solid uptime, range and DPS at the cost of some splash size. Generally worth it) GRADE: A
Zola (Cost effective splash damage. Has a magic conversion skill that provides a large AoE and a small damage boost) GRADE: A
Leda (Item drop increase in exchange for a difficulty spike. Better than Anita due to being cheaper to level) GRADE: A
Noel (Her performance is passable for a bishop, but it's really the Gold % gained passive you want her for. Now level her to AW80 and yolo roll Mia right afterwards) GRADE: A

Kojourou (This guy is way less appealing since Hibari came out, but he's a good tank if you happen to not have her, are running gold and below strats or are desperate to prove the power of MEN) GRADEL B
Erett (Heals in a melee spot. Has really long range with skill. Unlike some higher rarity war priests, she has a really hard time in melee, so be wary of blocking with her)
Kaname (Notable for range/attack + combination. Her SAW has great uptime) GRADE: B
Maurette (One of the better gold get units, with a splashy SAW. Poor uptime though) GRADE: B
Rilke (Golems can be useful, as can her damage conversion, but both are stage-dependant) GRADE: B
Georg (His one-time use SAW with a good initial, combined with the long-range attack, make him fairly viable as a stopgap unit) GRADE: B
Frey (Loses out when compared to Marie due to lower attack making it much harder to penetrate defense. Normal range, though) GRADE: B
Fedora (Another pseudo-Rinne for when you don't want your healer anywhere near the frontline) GRADE: B
Garrett (Better than you probably think he is, with an alarmingly high DPS on a heavy armor during SAW) GRADE: B
Raichi (F2P mage armor. Lost a lot of luster after units like Hibari were released, but still okay) GRADE: B
Fuuka (Cute range, with all the useful gimmicks it provides. Her SAW is okay too) GRADE: B
Kerry (Everyone's favorite traitor boasts high stats during SAW when timed properly. Beware her slowed ASPD) GRADE: B
Krile (If you need a Feng Shui and don't have one of the plat ones, she's pretty cute and does the job) GRADE: B
Betty (Has Gold Get and a reasonably powerful SAW. Hard to recommend using over Cypria for general F2P purposes, however) GRADE: B
Yuyu (Becomes a mage with high range and decent DPS during SAW, but loses her slow. Okay uptime. Pretty good) GRADE: B
Bella (Has range boosters. She's never been as favored as Claire and time really hasn't changed that) GRADE: B
Peach (Her miniscule downtimes means she is provided lots of value statwise with her auto-swapping SAW, whether offensive or defensive, but it may also may make her difficult to use in some scenarios) GRADE: B

Matilda (Awful uptimes make it hard to recommend her, to be honest, but she does have paralysis if you need it) GRADE: C
Laurier (Used for her tokens. She can also buff her tokens) GRADE: C
Julian (A signicantly less cool - and less useful - Jerome. He's okay but there's no reason to use him over the F2P options) GRADE: C
Mistel (Offers marginally decent magic DPS and a strong slow, but you'll still be primarly using her for hertokens) GRADE: C
Boris (Features a longer duration than other puppeteers and a double hit, but Rikka is usually going to be a better investment) GRADE: C
Mel (Gains massive range during SAW, and regains her lost ASPD and then some, but since her skill is AoE and not multi-target, and her DPS is not good, she will frequently just hit whatever she feels like continously, and not priority targets) GRADE: C
Ryuryu (Loses range that she gains while using her SAW. Deals fairly high magic damage during her SAW. The uptime is not great, though, so be wary) GRADE: C
Hien (Sort of does the Nagi thing where he gains a block and gets really tanky for the duration. Also revives when he dies during skill. It's alright) GRADE: C
Themis (She does solid magic damage during SAW, but she trades all of her defensive ability for it, so beware. I don't really recommend her)
Cloris (Not terrible, but there's a number of F2P witches that are better) GRADE: C
Vincent (The real reason Vincent tries to commit seppuku is 'cause he found out you boned his loli vampire daughter) GRADE: C
Leaf (High ehp during skills allows her to tank high-damage but slow-hitting enemies very easily) GRADE: C
Conrad (Both a source of awful memes and mediocre unit performance! He's actually not that bad, and can deal large bursts of damage over short durations, with a paralysis effect that lets you filter enemies through you don't want him to block) GRADE: C
Gina (SAW has a bad initial timer but provides a ridiculous amount of HP for the duration. Useful for tanking high damage but slow enemeies) GRADE: C
Stella (Provides ample DPS and clear potential for short bursts against low Defense enemies. Her short duration can prove problematic, howeve, placing her in compromising positions or leaving her job half-done in longer waves) GRADE: C
Cyrus (His SAW is pretty strong, no doubt, but you're likely gonna only pull it off once, so time it well) GRADE: C
Balbastroff (Like Cyrus, he features a strong SAW, but he trades ASPD for range as a passie so he gets less hits in range, but is more likely to get shots off) GRADE: C
Roberto (He's as cheap as a silver healer, and heals about as strongly as one, too. Roberto also likes punching things and long walks on man beach with his booze collecting passive) GRADE: C

Abel (Only for those most devoted to the way of MEN) GRADE: F
Sabein (Though that Call Reinforcements IV looks juicy, in the immortal words of a certain fish-faced admiral who was terrible at his job, "It's a trap!") GRADE: F
Goliah (Kind of beefy base stats and has a splashy SAW. Horrible uptimes and general lack of reason to use him over many other options ruin him) GRADE: F
New Years Leanne (Has Gold Get. It even features a higher chance of getting gold than usual! Annnnnd that's about it) GRADE: F
Anemone (Inexplicably awful uptimes on inexplicably boring skills result in an inexplicably mediocre unit. Just use one of the event fencers instead) GRADE: F
Chizuru (Has lots of gimmicks, all of them terrible) GRADE: F
Mitra (Fetish fodder unit for those with particular tastes. Completely unremarkable otherwise) GRADE: F
Stray (He is a really bad version of Katina. Let that sink in for awhile) GRADE: F
Xiao (Cute. Terrible, but cute) GRADE: F
Dorothy (Useless dwarf loli revives after death, sort of like how she never stops showing up in the gacha) GRADE: F
Zaram (Maybe the stars will align and you'll time his skill at just the right time, allowing him to do some heavy damage and make up for the magic crystals you spent to buy him. One can dream) GRADE: F

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not many users express gratitude, but thanks, each tier list iteration is an interesting read and it is a place I refer to when getting new plat.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's no problem. Thanks for the support!

Also, because I had to fix a few major errors, I made a couple of tier list adjustments I wanted to do but forgot about due to oversight.

4/16 - Mini update, Prim moved to B tier from C tier, Verdinath added to B tier, fixed a few errors.

Prim - Cute witch's performance as a utility in some Majin is pretty good. Generally pretty useful as a stall against any boss type enemy in all content. May go up further.

Verdinath - Should be really useful for those without B Iris.

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since Eterna was my first event Black and so I couldn't even get into the ballpark of mincosting her, I bought three copies and fed them to my main, SAW 80 one. Didn't get a single CR, she is still sitting at 36. -.-'

@Karsuman: I second the kudos. While I don't necessarily agree with everything in your lists, probably because I don't really bother with the majins beyond LV10, they are really handy, and I am extra-pleased that you followed up on my requests from a few months back and included a simple gold tier list as well.

Anonymous135

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the tier list and explanations. Is there one for black units so I have a better idea what I should roll on?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geeze, I wanted to wait for amon to finish before I released it.
Ah well, the cat's out of the bag, and now is as good of a time as any.

DMM Aigis Black Tier List

Same link as below, but I might as well release it officially as the author. Amon is unlikely to change the tiering as it is. Please note that this is a majin 11+ tier list. Anything below shouldn't be infested with black rarity units. Use the right tool for suitable opponent so to speak, your excused for bringing a team of black only in majin 11+.

Newest addition is Shino, high tier event. Please note that all low tier event (including one of my favorite unit Anya) has been excluded due to inability to carry in majin 11+.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didnt mean to step on any toes so i removed my post link