What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@khawk016
No worries, nothing important, there seems to be a chain of majin revivals planned from Aigis so I was semi-waiting for that to finish to see if the tier list will be changed.

As it is, now is as good as ever, so might as well release it early. Thanks for spreading the word~

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i got 500 rainbow crystals is it worth getting the ticket or should i save up for one of the units?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got 500 rainbow crystals is it worth getting the ticket or should i save up for one of the units?
If you don't have the blacks yet, better safe it. Both of them kinda useful

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Talk about lucky, seems like Puppet masters gets a second awakening, and I just awakened Wendy yesterday.

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since Eterna was my first event Black and so I couldn't even get into the ballpark of mincosting her, I bought three copies and fed them to my main, SAW 80 one. Didn't get a single CR, she is still sitting at 36. -.-'

@Karsuman: I second the kudos. While I don't necessarily agree with everything in your lists, probably because I don't really bother with the majins beyond LV10, they are really handy, and I am extra-pleased that you followed up on my requests from a few months back and included a simple gold tier list as well.
Looks like we started at almost same time with similar results. I bought 4 copies and got 1CR, so my is now 35.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alt = Exactly 6 Copies (1 Prime , 5 Dupe) to get -5 CR
She's now at -5 and 9/10

While.....

Main = Need 8 Copies , FFFF!!! (1 Prime , 7 Dupe)
She's now -5 and 10/10

Whelp..... it's good in the end tho~

Good thing I saved up Revival Crystal like... half year or so
Ignoring Pupuru - Paula , ETC ETC
So Alt = 0 SC / Main = 2 SC

Not bad for a Black Bishop I guess XD

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Talk about lucky, seems like Puppet masters gets a second awakening, and I just awakened Wendy yesterday.
We're also getting:

- (Battle Maid that boost bandits, rogues and pirates + thiefs after AW). [24/04 - 30/04]

- The reprint of an old sub " "

- New plat monk from the ork race graciously called " " (more than likely useless) in a farm type event.

-------------

I wonder what would be the specs of "Doll master" since Rikka is bound to belong to that one.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm i feel a strange urge to rush rikka even more now

also who gets left out this time theres always one im betting fee or boris

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Puppeteer AW2:

Dollmaster: 100 hp/s regen while not attacking; skill duration+30%
Rikka, Boris

Ridemaster: 30 hp/s regen while not attacking; recovers 50% hp when activating skill, massive stat boosts

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So hard to decide.
Her aw base heal is 3hp/0.1s or 30 hp/s. Dollmaster makes her almost half a reusable emperor.

Classy engineer dress or tanktop.
Ridemaster for the tanktop and crotch vibrations.

@Khawk016
They were both left out of the picture.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Orc Monk Vestora:
normal passive = -20% hp, +10% atk
aw passive = -15% hp, +20% atk
skill atk IV
SAW: Step Rush (aspd up, dodge up, switches to Iron Fist after)
Iron Fist (aspd down, atk and def x4, switches to Step Rush after)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so whats going on with fee i saw some saying shes not a puppeteer so she didnt even get aw2

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Current event translation.

Challenger Appears [20/1]

Elein: This is the place where monsters were spotted. Lets go!
Goblin: Gha! Gha!
Julian: Meh, its gobbos again. Only gobbos every damn day, my sword is getting rusty.
Elein: Don't be like this. Even if its just goblins, you shouldn't threat them so lightly or you could be taken by surprise.
Julian: I know, I know. But during Makai Martial Arts Competition we fought against some damn tough guys... Its kind of letdown to go back to this.
Katie: This mindset is troublesome, as you could slip up at critical time. Enemies are coming, get ready.
???: ——That's team who won last Makai Martial Arts Competition.... I see, as expected, quite capable guys. Especially that 'Prince' guy who leads their pack.
???: ...But with just gobbos as opponents, their power can't be measured. I should ask them for a fight instead of greeting.
???: Ugh, strong as expected. I'm surrendering.
Katie: I sense no hostility, but suddenly attacking us isn't admirable. How about you at least name yourself?
Bestora: Sorry, I'm Bestora. Orc master of martial arts.
Bestora: I wanted to see power of last Makai Martial Arts Competition champions myself. As rumors in Makai say, you are quite capable.
Soma: Makai rumors... Prince is now celebrity even in Makai.
Bestora: But of course! Makai Martial Arts Competition has a very long history, and not even once before humans won it.
Bestora: People of such great deed surely would change me too. Thinking this, I came to you.
Anna: Change you?
Bestora: Yes, as orc I'm still too unexperienced. If I train under your guide, surely that guy also will... Prince, please let me join your army. [Untranslateable nuance: she used verb which used for joining dojo under some great master]
Katie: J-join our army? Even if you say this, our army isn't dojo.
Mortimer: We fought with orcs numerous times. If orcs join army, there will be people who would be cautious of it.
Some: Dura-san whom me met at Makai Martial Arts Competition was a good person. There's no reason to refuse just because she's orc.
Anna: ...Thats right. She doesn't seem like bad person. Prince, lets hear her story first.
Bestora: Prince, thank you for hearing me out.
Bestora: I would like to apologize again for attacking you suddenly. Sorry.
Bestora: For us orcs, fighting is everything. Challenging strong person to the fight is a courtesy and show of respect.
Bestora: Its, okay, you already got used to it? Uh, right, orcs wouldn't leave alone such strong person as Prince.
Bestora: Anyway, I would like to ask you something.
Bestora: ...Actually, I can't use well orc's source of power, "anger".
Bestora: I don't know why. Maybe I was born this way. When I noticed, it was already this way.
Bestora: I was ridiculed by everyone around, and strongy regretting it. ...But that's why I've put more effort than anyone else.
Bestora: Because of this, I managed to win several consequent fights in Martial Arts Competition, and became stronger than most of orcs. But...
Bestora: But I was completely outclassed by Anatolia, strongest orc warrior. She broke my pride into dust with her overwhelming power difference.
Bestora: Looks like I can't even dream about becoming strongest orc if I can't use anger. And thus I thought.
Bestora: Humans have very different emotions with them. If I train with humans, who have such abundant emotions, I can master anger too.
Bestora: Please. Please, let me train with you.
Bestora: Thank you very much!
Bestora: All orcs said its futile to challenge Anatolia. But I will not give up, I want to win.
Bestora: Goal is defeat of Anatolia!

Aiming for the top [25/2]
<Cannot place ranged units>

Bestora: I'd like to express gratitude for allowing me to join your army. I'll train hard under guide of Prince army.
Katie: No problem, don't mind it. If we can borrow Bestora-san's strength, its our side that should be grateful.
Momo: Power of anger training... Didn't do such thing before... Well, how about you join our usual training for now?
Katie: Its close combat training today. Foot soldier's close combat is foundation of any fight, thus strength of foot soldiers is a strength of army.
Bestora: Power of foot soldiers... You mean, comparison of strength? When it comes to raw strength, I'm quite confident in myself.
Dina: Is that so? When it comes to raw strength, I'm quite confident too.
Carrie: Me too! Always training with this heavy lance.
Mortimer: I'm a man! No way I could lose to women or kids. No way.
Momo: Everyone is full of vigor! Strength competition to find out who's most strong is starting! Prince, lets go.
Katie: Prince, this is close combat training. Please place only melee units.
Bestora: Training in different from usual environment works indeed. Probably its result of strength competition, but I feel like I became stronger.
Momo: I'm glad it became good training... Anyway, I thought orcs are rough and wild, but there are calm and polite orcs like Bestora too.
Bestora: ... C-calm?! I hate this part of myself and want to change it as soon as possible.
Momo: Is that so? I think its a good trait... Anyway, I'm tired from today's training, its going to be hard to train with Lyn in the morning.
Bestora: Hard morning training? Please let me join this training!
Momo: Eh? I don't mind, but... Are you sure? Its a very hard training.
Bestora: Exactly what I want.
Bestora: Overcoming hard trainings is what makes me feel getting stronger.
Momo: Okay. Understood. Lets do our best tomorrow.

Body Tempering [30/3]

Lyn: Right! Left! Kiya!
Soldier: As expected of Lyn, working hard every day.
Lyn: If not doing it every day, body will become dull! Training every day is basics of basics!
Soldier: That's cool. Finally my watch duty is ending and relief is coming. *Yawn* Its hard to be on watch till morning.
Momo: Good morning, Lyn-san. I've brought new kid today. She wants to train together!
Soldier: That's rare. Lyn's morning trainings are famous to be hell. Nobody before volunteered to participate on their own.
Bestora: Such a severe training? Just hearing about it makes my body tremble... Tremble with expectation, that's exactly what I wanted.
Lyn: Huh, this newcomer has some guts. Well then, lets start with running. Can you keep my pace?
Soldier: Bestora-san, are you sure? We participated in the training once, and we couldn't even walk next day.
Lyn: Jeez, when did our army become this weak?
Lyn: Good opportunity then, all of you, you will run with us.
Soldier: Eh? Eeeeeehhh?! T-thats....
Lyn: Prince, please be our opponent as usual after running. Everyone, lets start.
Soldier: ................。
Momo: ........Soldier.... Wake up... Wake up please...... But... I'm at my limit too...
Bestora: C-cool! Eveyone was doing such a hard trainings... No wonder you won at Makai Martial Arts Competition.
Lyn: Kept following me till the end, well done. You are first one to get this far.
Lyn: Lower half of body, which keeps us moving, is most important part for the combat. Train it hard.
Bestora: I feel power accumulating in lower half of body.... Lyn-san, would you allow me to participate in your morning trainings in the future?
Lyn: Yes, you are welcome.
Lyn: Well then, Bestora, lets run some more towards the Sun.
Bestora: Yes-s!

Mind Tempering [40/5]

Katie: Good. Everyone, we will train here today.
Gina: Eh? Its rare for Prince to come here. What happened?
Katie: Bestora-san said she wanted to see your training, so we lead her here.
Bestora: Sorry for unreasonable request. I've heard monks are undergoing severe trainings, and wanted to see it myself.
Dan: Oh, its you. I've heard about you, good orc who keeps calm.
Bestora: Good and calm isn't kind of reputation that would make orc happy. I wanted to learn power of anger.
Anna: Anyway, its hot here. I feel getting tired with each second, why would you have to train in such place?
Uru: Its because its such a place we train here. This place ignites our fighting spirit.
Bestora: "Fighting sprit", eh.
Dan: That's right. Magma here gradually steals our endurance.
Gina: If you relax even a bit, you will die before you notice. Being on the edge tempers your mind.
Bestora: That's what I wish. ("Fighting spirit", maybe that's what I'm lacking...)
Uru: That's right! Since Prince specially came to this place, lets train together! Pay attention to not die of heat. Lets go!
Bestora: Guhhh... Its damn hot here... Can't hold longer.
Uru: You can still keep going. This is not extent of Bestora's strength.
Bestora: Khh... I can't die here... Absolutely.... Uuuuuoooooo!
Bestora: ......!
Dan: Whoah.... That's the fighting spirit!
Gina: When cornered, her orc instincts woke up!
Bestora: Awesome! Power is overflowing! Now I could even match Anatolia! Haaaaaa!
Bestora: Aaaaaaa.....aaa...a..
Uru: Ooops, her fighting spirit disappeared.
Anna: That's limit for Bestora. But that power in the end, even I felt her fighting spirit.
Anna: Seems like she lost conciousness. We can't leave her here, lets bring her to some cold place.

Skill Tempering [90/12]

Bestora: ...No good. I can't reproduce that sensation.
Bestora: What is lacking for it?
Momo: Don't give up, Bestora.
Bestora: If I master that strength, certainly I could also... I could win over Anatolia.
Gina: Hmmm... Orcs are different from us humans, we can't teach you power of anger.
Dan: Its pretty harsh if you have to get hurt like that to use your power every time.
Uru: Above all, its dangerous. Wouldn't be surprising to really die once.
Alice: S-sorry for being late, got lost a bit...
Lyn: Oh, Alice came too. Thus all members needed for all-monk joint training are here.
Momo: Forgot to introduce her. Alice, we brought new member today.
Bestora: I'm Bestora. I've heard about this all-monk joint training and asked to participate too. Pleased to meet you.
Alice: I'm Alice, pleased to meet you too.
Uru: Actually, Bestora is troubled because she can't control orc rage power. Do you know any good method to solve it?
Dan: During one of trainings before she managed to activate it once, but it didn't work after that.
Alice: Hmmm, I've used special breathing training to use my own power consequtely. Maybe we should try that?
Alice: ...But I'm not sure if ordinary person will endure this training.
Bestora: That's what I needed. Please do it.
Alice: Not yet! Don't breathe out yet! No matter what happens, you shouldn't let your breating get disturbed! Haaaa...
Bestora: (Ghhuu..!?)
Momo: B-better to stop it. Its impossible to not breathe during such violent attack.
Alice: Its a severe training, I warned about it from beginning.
Bestora: (Conciousness.... But... I can't fall here... I must get stronger...)
Bestora: ........! This power.... Uuooooooo!
Gina: A! Same power as that time!
Alice: Not yet, don't let breathing get disturbed. While maintaining this power, slowly allow oxygen to reach whole body.
Bestora: (....! Breathing... Not to disturb...)
Bestora: ....Fuuuuu.... Like this... Right?
Dan: This overflowing fighting spirit. Without doubt, its an orc rage! You managed to control it?
Uru: But, power of anger isn't like this at all. While there's great fighting spirit, she's not entrusting it to anger. It feels calm and gentle.
Momo: Awakened rage of orc warrior, while maintaining calmness, I like this kind of Bestora more.
Bestora: Everyone, thanks. With this power, I certainly can reach Anatolia.
Bestora: But I'm still too unexperienced. Please let me polish it with you.
Momo: No problem. Please call us when you challenge Anatolia, we will go support you.

Endless Challenge [100/2]
<NPC falling doesn't affect 3*>

Anatolia: Stubborn. No matter how many times you challenge me, you aren't going to win. Still going?
Bestora: Of course, Anatolia. This time, I'll certainly win.
Orc: Bestora challenged Anatolia again. Interesting, gotta watch it.
Momo: Do it, Bestora! Bestora will win!
Katie: We can only believe in Bestora and watch her.
Orc: ...Huh, that's Prince? That's lucky, we got hot battle of our own.
Dan: H-hey, orcs are heading our way!
Anna: They aren't going let us just watch, Prince, prepare for battle.
Anatolia: Surroundings got some fun going on, we should start too. Lets go.
Bestora: Guh... Indeed, she's strong. Such a shock over just a one hit.
Anatolia: You improved a bit. But at this extent I still can't go all out.
Bestora: Seems like I still can't win... But I'll keep fighting till the end!
Momo: Prince, Anna! Bestora is going to die this way!
Dan: ...But if we get involved, she will not be happy about it. We should get ready to help her if things go bad.
Anna: Yes. Bestora-san... Fight as much as you want, if you fall we will rescue you.
[If Bestora falls, it doesn't affect 3*]
Anatolia: Guh!... Well done. This was a nice blow. But we should stop now for this time.
Bestora: Winner... Is... Still... Not decided...
Anatolia: You need to know when to give up. Any more of this and you'll really die. You guys, get ready to carry her.
Anna: Yes! Everyone, get ready to rescue her.
Bestora: Gh... Am I not fit to stand on the top of orcs? I couldn't master orc rage completely...
Anatolia: Heh, like I would know such things. Rage or whatever, I never even noticed. But its indeed natural for orcs to have it.
Bestora: ......
Anatolia: But, there's no reason to fuss over it. For orcs, strength is everything. Being strong is being right.
Anatolia: Didn't have such a good fight for quite a while. You can be proud of your strength.
Bestora: ......!
Anatolia: You can challenge me at any time, I'll put you on top priority.... Though I'll win.
Bestora: Y-yes! I'm going to work hard till the day then I overcome you.
Anna: Bestora seems relieved, seems like she solved some problems. Surely she's going to be a great help for us.
Anna: Prince and everyone, you are sure tired after all this training. Lets rest.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The new platinum elementaler, Clarice, performs way above normal expectations for an unawakened platinum and is worth rolling for if you have SC burning a hole in your prince's wallet. Her tokens, while fragile, deal AoE true damage at a good clip at 250 range, and you can place additional ones if needed for a big bump in splash damage. Like all token-using units, she benefits greatly from a vanguard's -cost, and also really likes dancers.

Tentative S-tier rating from me.

Koyomi is also a pretty good event unit. I expect she'll show up videos here and there.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I noticed Petite hasn't made posts about events recently.

Does he no longer do that?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup, he left ulmf. You can find his posts on his .

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yup, he left ulmf. You can find his posts on his .
OH he still translates just doesnt post here anymore. gonna bookmark that

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bestia seems great i need a monk she seems prime to take peachs spot all i lose is a few up and auto skill am i missing something?

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was doing some numbers but isn't Bestla AW skill a trap?

Step rush rarely will have value unless the enemies is extremely packed with very low defense and even then without skill she has a high atk& atk.speed that 1-2 shot almost all the weak enemies.

Iron fist is a strong skill but is only superior to the Strengthen IV with enemies with more than 1K defense and you need to wait 70s to use it again.

Meanwhile Strengthen IV give you 45 sec of high atk with only 25CT witch fits better the monk class of anti-early-rush and be able to deal with high defense enemies in the rush pack like black werewolves, weak scorpions, ants, black worms, demons with shield, etc.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was doing some numbers but isn't Bestla AW skill a trap?

Step rush rarely will have value unless the enemies is extremely packed with very low defense and even then without skill she has a high atk& atk.speed that 1-2 shot almost all the weak enemies.

Iron fist is a strong skill but is only superior to the Strengthen IV with enemies with more than 1K defense and you need to wait 70s to use it again.

Meanwhile Strengthen IV give you 45 sec of high atk with only 25CT witch fits better the monk class of anti-early-rush and be able to deal with high defense enemies in the rush pack like black werewolves, weak scorpions, ants, black worms, demons with shield, etc.
Better atk speed works best with dancers and the extra dodge can be (ab)used against stunners or things like that but then 4X atk and def....
She gets around 3500 atk and def (with prince only), that's really op for a 11 cost unit even if only for 20 secs. 3.7 ehp for 20 secs is more than what some other tanks can do, and u get dodge too. 20 secs also fits with most burst buffers for some real awesome stats (for a 11 cost unit).

She is quite strong and has some versatility, the only real downside is that the class itself is a little overpopulated and while "solid", u can live without monks perfectly fine.

Last edited: