What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I heard people were saying this subjugation was only possible to clear using exclusively Black-rarity units.
anyone dumb enough to say 'exclusively blacks needed' is clearly insane since nadia and seria exist and are pretty much blacks in plat clothing.

someones gonna 'silver only' run this pretty soon anyway

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone dumb enough to say 'exclusively blacks needed' is clearly insane since nadia and seria exist and are pretty much blacks in plat clothing.

someones gonna 'silver only' run this pretty soon anyway
No chance, these imperials hit like trucks, easily the hardest sub we've had in a long time, if ever. Not saying it can't be done with something like gold+ or event-only, but I'm betting the chance of seeing a silver-only without shop buffs 500/500 is basically 0.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The revival hasn't started yet.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look exkale, someone bought your troll! :D

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hakunokami makes a man want to speak Dovah-Zul tho. Dem legs go all the way up, and dem hips don't lie.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It took me something like 15 tries, but I finally managed to beat the damn subjugation map. Maybe it was because I was tired, but something always went wrong. On one run the black goblins sniped my Dolce while I wasn't paying attention, on one run a cannoneer slipped through the left while I was looking elsewhere, and there was one run where I only noticed that something got through after Sieglinde went down at the very end. It was a really infuriating map, and I guess I will grind the 400 version in the future in order to avoid further frustrations.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This subjugation was a blast. One of the best designed stages in a long time.

Full AFK run of the subjugation starting at about 150ish kills with all 500 kills.

There's actually a bit of RNG in play here - towards the end, if Rosel lands a triple shot on Prince as she walks out, he'll die(after this she will focus Nadia, who is safe). I later solved this by removing Aisha after my ramping phase(her deployment is 100% unessential) and replacing her with a Rinne token, leaving room for another deploy if I want. Elmira, Nadia, Sienna, Dolce, Rinne, Frederica(Reno cannot replace her) are all required deploys. B Iris, Kayou and the rampers should be replaceable with others.

I made a few other adjustments in later runs - notably, I moved Uzume to where Kayou stands, removed Kayou from the roster and added Aria. This sped up the afk a lot while maintaining the safety of previous clears.

My current updated team for the stage:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency News Report:
-March 13th Revival Mission Revival Crystal Amount 1.5x.
+Limited to Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday.
-Priest Warrior Serra Available in Trading Post March 13th 0:00 (Mon)~March 20th 23:59 (Mon).
+All future revival units in trading post will follow the same kind of schedule on Mondays.

I guess even the staff realise that having Serra available during this event is disadvantageous and are giving players an incentive.

Though, for me, I really want to know if they're going to continue having Time Fairies available for 500 revival crystals whenever Anya has a revival, or if that's going to exclusively be just for 1k rainbow crystals from now on.

Hakunokami Ero Banner:

The introduction of Kyuubi has thrown a monkey-wrench in my plans. They say there's going to be a 'Premium Summon 2' that begins on Monday. This might be 'Imperial Summoning', which might have Leora and Kyuubi added to it.

Because of this, I'm tentatively using my SC instead of my chocolates until Monday to find out if they toss in Kyuubi in there (for some reason, she looks like Mikeo, Miruno's illustrator, did her). Imperial Premium doesn't have Kayou or Amanda, so there's no worries of getting redundant units, just ones I don't really like, or feel like they would help (though Sieglinde is strong enough to burst kill Keraunos, so I guess she would be useful from a utility perspective rather than an aesthetic one).

Plat Jiangshi Lei-mei is Illustrated by Taicho Kanna:
Site:

Just browsing through her media on her twitter feels odd and surreal for me. I don't know how to describe it in words.

Dragon Ball Fragment Timer:
Site:

One thing I'm unsure of is the translation for '龍球' (Dragon Ball; Toriyama refers to his dragon balls with these kanji). Is it supposed to be one gem/orb/ball or several? Not sure where the Japanese user got beads from it, but I guess that's a single word for a ball broken into pieces. The most important thing is the ASCII comic with Kanon attempting to make sushi with 4 ingredients, and failing.

'This sushi represents your life. You're always failing at everything. No one will love you.'

Such a mean, pessimistic comic. There's also a variant where a Kemono Friend shows up and suggests that the person go to the library and pick up a book on how to do it, which is more productive than curling up into a ball of self-loathing.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I heard people were saying this subjugation was only possible to clear using exclusively Black-rarity units.
PFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!

Even Silvers Can Cleared this Subjugation
Previous and any Subjugation on the future~

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even Silvers Can Cleared this Subjugation
Previous and any Subjugation on the future~
If you're gonna say something blatantly false, at least make it believable.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the reference is here:

then again, i know most people won't click the link, so here:

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Consistently getting only 13 dragon beads on the 7 mission. I really should have raised a second master thief instead, or maybe a third.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Consistently getting only 13 dragon beads on the 7 mission. I really should have raised a second master thief instead, or maybe a third.
wtf only. you do realize you're better than 9 sta map as long as you get more than 11 on average per 7 sta run right?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're gonna say something blatantly false, at least make it believable.
Do You understand the different of clear and defeat?

LOL

If You can't
Oh well~

I can even clear current subjugation with Irons
But I guess You don't understand~

--------------------

This why people can't stop to troll~

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the reference is here:

then again, i know most people won't click the link, so here:
Erm... You are aware that when I wrote that, the subjugation map had only been up for an hour or so, right? At that point the only video on NicoNico with 500/500 was indeed a roster with 2 SAW99 Kayous and two 2AW B.Irises. Sure, weaker teams can beat the map (I did it with a half-plat roster), but at the time I wrote that message, my comment was entirely accurate in its own context.

As for the second one, I have to retract what I wrote about Nadia. It wasn't until my fourth run that I realized that even though there are technically four "lanes", 80% of all land units go through the middle choke-point, so she was effective as usual when she was placed there. As for Clissa and some other staples, a lot of them are indeed unusable or at least wildly impractical on this map. Livre doesn't have enough coverage to be truly effective, Rino and Dolce are good until they get inevitably sniped either by the goblin archers or the last gunner rush, and even Clissa cannot shine, as after the first 100 the enemies come in waves too big for her to mince apart alone, and there are just too many "bosses" coming from too many different directions for her to be useful as a pure duelist. Some units, on the other hand, work surprisingly well. Pegasus riders, cannon armors and Makina did unexpectedly well for me on that map.

Also, no. There is no way in hell this can be beaten with a silver team. The final rush is way too brutal from anything lower than platinums. Sieglinde in particular would likely tear through any Silver/Gold teams like a chainsaw through wet tissue paper.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Erm... You are aware that when I wrote that, the subjugation map had only been up for an hour or so, right? At that point the only video on NicoNico with 500/500 was indeed a roster with 2 SAW99 Kayous and two 2AW B.Irises. Sure, weaker teams can beat the map (I did it with a half-plat roster), but at the time I wrote that message, my comment was entirely accurate in its own context.

As for the second one, I have to retract what I wrote about Nadia. It wasn't until my fourth run that I realized that even though there are technically four "lanes", 80% of all land units go through the middle choke-point, so she was effective as usual when she was placed there. As for Clissa and some other staples, a lot of them are indeed unusable or at least wildly impractical on this map. Livre doesn't have enough coverage to be truly effective, Rino and Dolce are good until they get inevitably sniped either by the goblin archers or the last gunner rush, and even Clissa cannot shine, as after the first 100 the enemies come in waves too big for her to mince apart alone, and there are just too many "bosses" coming from too many different directions for her to be useful as a pure duelist. Some units, on the other hand, work surprisingly well. Pegasus riders, cannon armors and Makina did unexpectedly well for me on that map.
It's more that you just jumped the gun. It's pretty surprising what people come up with when you give things a bit of time.

Also, no. There is no way in hell this can be beaten with a silver team. The final rush is way too brutal from anything lower than platinums. Sieglinde in particular would likely tear through any Silver/Gold teams like a chainsaw through wet tissue paper.
It's larcx's (very poor) attempt at being a troll, because 'losing' at 70 kills with a silver team is technically still a 'clear', because it still gives you subjugation points.

So funny and clever, right?

Anyways, I made the final, revised video of the subjugation 500 kill AFK, starting at about 120 kills. Adding Sarah guarantees AW Prince's survival against Rosel's first barrage in the final stretch, likewise guaranteeing the clear no matter how unlucky you are.

The final team:

The video:

Time to go back to lurking, now...

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just saw the wiki translating the shards to dragon balls and made me feel like saving the sexy and useful version of krillen with the dragon balls all the more

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and you do realize that exk was responding to that in the previous page, right? and that everybody else is just trying to be funny thinking it can be done with silvers when they responded to exk.