What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Managed to do Level 8, but My team lack of fire power. Most likely can be done if I buy buff on shop.
Some of enemies managed to escape. Some of my team get killed Thanks to Shuten Douji

2nd AW Valk is useful, maybe I should AW & 2AW my Black event Valk for this event. That or I should use my Pegasus Knight (18 cost :/) instead.

EDIT : Barely Clear Level 10 (I use buffs, 1 star, 7 life left, Shuten Douji kill&escape). Need something Tankier than Dina to handle him (Too bad I don't have any)

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WTF, I'm looking at a couple of silver ninja's one is CC'ed the other is not and the CC'ed one costs 11 the other 12.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF, I'm looking at a couple of silver ninja's one is CC'ed the other is not and the CC'ed one costs 11 the other 12.
Ninjas get cost reductions after CC and AW.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Managed to do Level 8, but My team lack of fire power. Most likely can be done if I buy buff on shop.
Some of enemies managed to escape. Some of my team get killed Thanks to Shuten Douji

2nd AW Valk is useful, maybe I should AW & 2AW my Black event Valk for this event. That or I should use my Pegasus Knight (18 cost :/) instead.

EDIT : Barely Clear Level 10 (I use buffs, 1 star, 7 life left, Shuten Douji kill&escape). Need something Tankier than Dina to handle him (Too bad I don't have any)
Hibari and AW Prince are both tankier than Dina. (¬‿¬)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn , Fiore is a True MVP~
Manage to 2* Lv 10 but some miss timing got Kayou killed~
Now I only need Luck on timing

Shuten Douji itself is still weak on 10
Dunno on 11 above
High ATK? High ASPD?
Mireille sure LOVE to counter it , lol

I need totally new strat on Lv 11 if I ever want to try it
Tanking 4 HK sure is hell
Fuck You Toriko Fuck You Zebra Fuck You Sunny Fuck You Coco

--------------------------------------------------

Managed to 3 * it
4 is really hurt , so I reduce it to 3

Last edited:

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been working on my team quite a bit. Managed to awaken 2 more unit as well as 2nd awaken my G.Iris. Now trying to get Paula to as low cost as possible.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been working on my team quite a bit. Managed to awaken 2 more unit as well as 2nd awaken my G.Iris. Now trying to get Paula to as low cost as possible.
frankly speaking you probably shouldnt spend too much effort on her, since there's Eterna revival eventually. still, go ahead if you want to i guess.

Fenzor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

frankly speaking you probably shouldnt spend too much effort on her, since there's Eterna revival eventually. still, go ahead if you want to i guess.
My case I already have Eterna, and Paula is very cute (I need to mincost her like Eden)
and I dont see Sereina as pontential unit (2plot4me) :p

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh thanks, so is the revival close or a few month later? I might save up for her later. But I am interested for Paula because she's cute! So I will still get her. And I plan to use all my natural stamina regeneration on her and still debating on using SC. But I most likely would spend some SC if she is at -4 by the time the event is ending.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By Eternal Puwawa ( )

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-2.8 Million Registered User Campaign Second Phase Begins.
+Login Present Sacred Crystal and Gold Small Spirit of Blessing Between Jan 27th~Feb 2nd (7 Each).
-Certain Class/Units Rebalanced (Details After Maintenance).
New:
-Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits III" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅲ) Begins (Until Feb 2nd).
+Old maps return for a total of 16 missions (4 New) with special conditions.
++Drop/completion data kept for old maps.
+Can Play 13 Missions After Maintenance with 1 New Mission Added Every 2 Days.
+Missions only have a charisma cost.
+Spirit of Brilliance Fes, Black Small Spirit of Blessing, Bond Spirits, etc. as Completion Rewards.
-Majin Advent "Shuten Douji" (酒呑童子) Latter Maps Added.

Looks like there isn't going to be a proper event unless they're changing things up so they don't announce this on Tuesday (7 SC is more than most weekly events). EDIT: Nope, it's just late.

Really wish I knew how Eterna fits in regards to Bonbori right now. Bonbori is supposed to give a 2x skill-up bonus to characters that can be traded for with revival crystals, but Eterna hasn't had her revival yet, so I have no idea if she's flagged as a revival unit, or if I'm going to want to save all of these Bonbori until Eterna's actual revival, so I know for definite that she's flagged as such.

Some stupid drama happened with a Japanese creator I was avidly following that led to him deleting every single one of his accounts (youtube, twitter, personal homepage, etc.). I absolutely hate it when people delete/destroy stuff when they're experiencing emotional turmoil. I can understand quitting, and leaving whatever they had to rot, but trying to erase everything is just so stupid. The whole matter depresses me; I have no idea who is in the wrong, since all information I gleamed point to it being the Japanese creator committing a simple violation of some control freak's rules (i.e. you can use 'x' but you can't do 'a', 'b', .. 'z' with it). Makes me feel self-conscious because I'm always worried that any of my violations of such silly things are going to cause trouble for me. Just as an example, translating and reposting the image at the top of my post like I did could be a violation, and would require that I seek mental therapy* because I refuse to see anything wrong with it, and instead would think someone that would be upset over it to be the one that would need therapy.

*This is what one of the Japanese creator's friends suggested because the creator couldn't understand what he did that was wrong, though the guy suggesting it doesn't know what happened, either.

EDIT:
Ahh, almost forgot. Shuten Douji has an assassination multiplier of 0.001x, so it's possible to defeat him if you're lucky enough (all of the other Majin are immune). Night Assassin Berna has a 60% chance of assassination, so she has a 0.006% chance of killing Shuten Douji in both forms. I don't have her so I'm not going to bother calculating the amount of trips one would have to do on average before the stars align for her.

Well, hopefully Aoba's event isn't all talk, and they make it so she can help defeat Lv10~15 Shuten Douji.

Last edited:

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

+Login Present Sacred Crystal and Gold Small Spirit of Blessing Between Jan 27th~Feb 2nd (7 Each).
Is the the sign of telling me to level up my G.Iris to 99 and Mehlis to 80? lol
Really wish I knew how Eterna fits in regards to Bonbori right now. Bonbori is supposed to give a 2x skill-up bonus to characters that can be traded for with revival crystals, but Eterna hasn't had her revival yet, so I have no idea if she's flagged as a revival unit, or if I'm going to want to save all of these Bonbori until Eterna's actual revival, so I know for definite that she's flagged as such.
I guess she will come back in revival. I mean Aigis has been throwing revivals left and right I am sure at one point they have to do hers?

Ahh, almost forgot. Shuten Douji has an assassination multiplier of 0.001x, so it's possible to defeat him if you're lucky enough (all of the other Majin are immune). Night Assassin Berna has a 60% chance of assassination, so she has a 0.006% chance of killing Shuten Douji in both forms. I don't have her so I'm not going to bother calculating the amount of trips one would have to do on average before the stars align for her.

Well, hopefully Aoba's event isn't all talk, and they make it so she can help defeat Lv10~15 Shuten Douji.
Ah, soo.... it be funny if someone posted a video of Gold Soma killing both forms consecutively.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just hit Lv 200. Yay me. :p

Now back to gold-farming Pastoral Gate to 2AW my Helena (I am getting bored with my core team, so I am raising some units I have neglected thus far just for fun and alternative strategies.)

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just hit Lv 200. Yay me. :p

Now back to gold-farming Pastoral Gate to 2AW my Helena (I am getting bored with my core team, so I am raising some units I have neglected thus far just for fun and alternative strategies.)
Now I am interested on how your alternative strategy team looks like. Mind sharing?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man dahilla was begging to get her skill aw it seems she ate one fairy and the next one maxed her and now i have a aw 2 skill aw dahilla shes so dirty with regards to magic enemys now its scary i love it

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dropped 7 SCs for the bonuses so that I could try my luck for the Lv.5 black armor. I cleared the first three levels pretty easily, one the fourth map one blue oni (ogre? giant? dude with the club?) almost slipped through though, so I might need to switch up things. Honestly so far the biggest problem is not tanking the boss, but making sure that nothing slips past and dealing with that bubble-throwing genie thing. I need two more hours for my charisma to regenerate, but hopefully I'll be able to deal with Lv.5.

After a lot of trial and error I also managed to 3* the 7 stam sniper map with the blessings, so I'll get a perfected unit. I hope she is going to be worth the effort. I might have a chance at the 100 char last map as well, even though I got rekt during my first try. That was my fault though, I didn't keep the healers back enough to be out of range.

After that, I don't know. I'll probably farm dailies and 3* some story maps to get back the price of the blessings. If I spent on it, might as well milk it.

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Early rush is my main problem. I easly block Shuten-doji and I can deal with 2 heavenly kings (probably would be able to take all 4 if I will kill Shuten-doji before they show up and with Rion it seems very likely) but I started to have serious issues on level 7. My only pegasus rider is unawakened Isabelle and only decently leveled valkyrie is Lesia (also unawakened) so I relay on soldiers that aren't even properly leveled cause I never needed them to tank something that strong. Seems I found another problem in my team that I need to fix asap. It's neverending story. No high tanking ability, no high ranged single attack dps, no early rush AoE, no dancer, no sailor and now no early strong UP generation. Those majin always attack where it hurts me most.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@WilliamZera - Hierophant b.Iris... interesting. I thought people generally go Oracle with her to get more range for the skill. Care to share your thoughts on why you went Hierophant ?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@WilliamZera - Hierophant b.Iris... interesting. I thought people generally go Oracle with her to get more range for the skill. Care to share your thoughts on why you went Hierophant ?
Most of time because I need rather a big heal to offset the damage that most likely done to my tanker.

While I have good amount of them (with good enough defense), some of them focused on bigger HP while lacking of defense (bandits, not get Oni but I want one soon) that I sometimes frequently use. Almost work for Suten Level 10, almost :/

Beside I don't like to stick in just one class and I kinda loved to be unique. Building the team is kinda fun that way. Tackling a map with different approach is fun.

Extra range and chance to block enemy unit is great one is some situation, but most of time you preferred to avoid healer to get harmed. If you can do that, why waste that delicious extra power?

Plus some map like poison map can be troublesome and as Hierophant it kinda helpful to no need adding more target for healing. You can say hey we have Feng-shui, but considered how many unit you placed at once also a factor that need to be count

We have yet to see enemy that can give status to range, but it's possible one will exist in future, we have several already for melee ones.

When that time come, That status resistance can be quite crucial in this game or your team most likely lack healer to back them when they done with your healer. Healer is an important piece in this game and survival.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Extra range and chance to block enemy unit is great one is some situation, but most of time you preferred to avoid healer to get harmed. If you can do that, why waste that delicious extra power?

Plus some map like poison map can be troublesome and as Hierophant it kinda helpful to no need adding more target for healing. You can say hey we have Feng-shui, but considered how many unit you placed at once also a factor that need to be count

We have yet to see enemy that can give status to range, but it's possible one will exist in future, we have several already for melee ones.

When that time come, That status resistance can be quite crucial in this game or your team most likely lack healer to back them when they done with your healer. Healer is an important piece in this game and survival.
1) just want to point out that most of the time, that 'delicious extra power' is excessive. though useful for high-end majin maps.
2) eden does paralyze ranged units (all that twirling around), and so does golden bats.
3) the one most important reason b.iris is generally better off as oracle (for most situations) is due to additional range = maybe 1 more target can be covered within her range = additional unit's def buffed by her skill.

I don't deny your opinion and choice in going for hiero b.iris, but I feel that you missed the key arguments going for oracle b.iris. 50% nullification is more of a 'bonus' thing that compares with the status immunity part, IMO.