What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

1) just want to point out that most of the time, that 'delicious extra power' is excessive. though useful for high-end majin maps.
2) eden does paralyze ranged units (all that twirling around), and so does golden bats.
3) the one most important reason b.iris is generally better off as oracle (for most situations) is due to additional range = maybe 1 more target can be covered within her range = additional unit's def buffed by her skill.

I don't deny your opinion and choice in going for hiero b.iris, but I feel that you missed the key arguments going for oracle b.iris. 50% nullification is more of a 'bonus' thing that compares with the status immunity part, IMO.
Never been one that have ways with words.

At least I won't regret any choice I picked, Everyone should be free to choose what they want to pick. Not because of community impression.

There's good example shown in current Majin situation where both 2AW Valkyrie actually have their pros.

And mind you, I not say this because I disagree with you.

-
Not everyone opinion is correct.
But it also mean, not everyone opinion is wrong.
-

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Black Maid Anna added to trading post for Rainbow Crystals.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Focus on units being rebalanced.
(Black)
Heavy Dina
M Fencer Ingrid
Gunner Fredrica
Royal Guard Mireille
Dark Priest Dorothea
(Plat)
Princess Sherry
Bandit Seria
Mage Sasha
Dragon Rider Erenia
Dragon Shaman Rubinas

EDIT: Did Sherry need to be buffed? Her AW skill gives her a similar DPS to Lilia's AW Skill against 5 opponents. The only ones on there that make sense to me are Sasha and Rubinas, though Japanese players complain about Dorothea, so I guess it makes sense that they're changing her whether she needs it or not.

(Premium) Black Vampire Princess Silvia (紅血の皇女シルヴィア):

Silvia (シルヴィア):
Magic Sword Hrunting(魔剣フルンティング): (110s; attack and defence 1.5x; 5x HP recovery from class perk; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Vampiric Sword Hrunting (吸血剣フルンティング): (s; attack and defence *x; *x HP recovery from class perk; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
*1st: ; 2nd: ; 3rd: at&df 3x, class 9x, skill automatic and duration unlimited.
():

Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II Post (First 12 Maps):
Click!

According to Cocoa's Twitter ( ), Plat Rogue Junon's 2nd AW illustration is finished by Cocoa, but the staff haven't implemented it yet. It's speculated that the reason for the delay is because the sprite artist hasn't finished Junon's sprite sheet.

There's a bug in regards to Lv.6 Heavenly King of Heavy Water's teleportation that can cause him to be unable to move, leading to an unwinnable game state (this depends on the melee unit's attack motion, and happens with Black Majin Rakshasa).

Millennium War A〇gis -settling Heart-
File-type: Audio (Music)
DLSITE:

Sample:

I remember linking to this back when it was for the Aegis-only Doujin Event. Hopefully more creators also follow suit and release their works digitally.

■■■■■■
Today's the moment of truth. The English version was released before the Japanese update, so I'm going to have to wait a bit. Everything hinge's on whether or not things go poorly. Also, need to personally check the end result of my work, since I haven't had access to any test builds. Really worried that I messed up something serious even though I read through my scripts dozens upon dozens of times, but I'm so used to redoing my writing based off how it looks in a finished product that I'm afraid I'm going to find out that everything is going to look bad and read poorly when it's converted from the text file.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are they buffing or nerfing Fredrica shes quite good and ive loved using her recently tmrw cant come sooner

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They almost never nerf units. I wouldn't worry about it, since Freddy could probably use the help.

The only black whose presence surprises me is Mireille.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Jan 26th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits III" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅲ) Begins (Until Feb 2nd).
-Majin Advent "Shuten Douji" (酒呑童子) Latter Maps Added.
2.8 Million Registered User Campaign:
-Second Phase Begins.
+Login Present Sacred Crystal and Gold Small Spirit of Blessing Between Jan 27th~Feb 2nd (7 Each).
Trading Post:
(100 Rainbow) Black Parliamentary Secretary (Maid) Anna.
-Plat Bishop Paula Removed on Feb 2nd 10:00.
Pick-up Summoning:
(Black)
Heavy Dina
M Fencer Ingrid
Gunner Fredrica
Royal Guard Mireille
Dark Priest Dorothea
(Plat)
Princess Sherry
Bandit Seria
Mage Sasha
Dragon Rider Erenia
Dragon Shaman Rubinas
Other:
-Certain Class/Units Rebalanced (Details After Maintenance).
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II Post (First 12 Maps):
Click!

Notes:
+Old maps return for a total of 16 missions (4 New) with special conditions.
++Drop/completion data kept for old maps.
+Can Play 13 Missions After Maintenance with 1 New Mission Added Every 2 Days.
+Missions only have a charisma cost.
+Spirit of Brilliance Fes, Black Small Spirit of Blessing, Bond Spirits, etc. as Completion Rewards.

(Premium) Black Vampire Princess Silvia (紅血の皇女シルヴィア):

Silvia (シルヴィア):
Magic Sword Hrunting(魔剣フルンティング): (110s; attack and defence 1.5x; 5x HP recovery from class perk; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Vampiric Sword Hrunting (吸血剣フルンティング): (s; attack and defence *x; *x HP recovery from class perk; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
*1st: ; 2nd: ; 3rd: at&df 3x, class 9x, skill automatic and duration unlimited.
():

■■■■■■
Due to a misunderstanding, I was sent the Japanese version of the 2nd episode of the game I translated without the English version. He thought I bought the English version already, which was apparently my present for translating it for him; already own the Japanese version and would've gotten the English version through that unless he changed his mind about bundling it together with that version (I own all of this guy's games, hmm...). Well, at least I get to play the game before all of the Japanese players do. It's weird seeing all of the original dialogue in its correct context in the 2nd episode; a lot of the scenery or NPCs weren't what I imagined. Hopefully this doesn't mean I worded anything poorly (will find out later, I guess).

In any case, the important thing is that he may let me translate his other games, but I'm still crossing my fingers. Curious if or how I'm credited...

EDIT:
Found one major mistake. There's an NPC that says two lines, and I thought the other line was made when there's a flag after a progression of story. Instead it follows the previous line, and doesn't make sense (though maybe no one that bought the English version would notice; don't know if he changed anything besides names). Right now, it's a contradiction of a real rumour that isn't true, whereas it's really hopeful thinking of that thing happening in the future (i.e. so-and-so isn't dead, they're going to come back home any day now). Funnily enough, this is one of the last lines I translated a few months back.

How embarrassing. I hope this is the worst thing I've committed. I'll send a correction along with as many things as possible I can find when I get the English version. Sucks that I made such a serious mistake, but there's no way I could've known who or when that line was said (still could've translated it more literally than smooth it out based on what I thought the context was going to be).

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Black)
Heavy Dina
M Fencer Ingrid
Gunner Fredrica
Royal Guard Mireille
Dark Priest Dorothea

====================

Oh shit.....
Nerf??
Good thing I already cleared Shuten Lv 10
And like I always said , didn't care with 11 above
But tanking full revive Maou from now will be a problem >.>
Please don't Nerf Mireille >.<

Ingrid? Hmm I hope it's a buff
Maybe , give her more def?

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@WilliamZero Heirophant Iris is fine, she's actually being used a lot in high-level Majin missions for solo-healer runs, turns out she's about as 50/50 with Oracle as what you saw with the Clissa's. Granted, she's probably better off in lower content as Oracle for the reasons Sora mentioned above + the damage null makes her a great lightning rod, but her aw2 turnout at end game has been surprisingly even.

@Larcx They never nerf.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Managed to handle Shuten Doujin map And this time Only Shuten himself escape

The main problem is his strong fast attacks, Dina couldn't handle it at all. Even with 3 healer back her up. Bonus HP for Addele help a lot (To handle him until his 1/2 HP)

The rest is easy

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About AW Route , eitherway is fine IMO
Heck , if Lesia dupe comes with Max - CR. I'll probably raise 2 of it
Since I don't own Clissa

But eh... resources on this game is too...
I wish they release a new map , something like FKG 100 Sta Manyuu map
That drops 5 Manyuu , and 1 Guarantee Gold Manyuu (Think of it as PA)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They almost never nerf units. I wouldn't worry about it, since Freddy could probably use the help.

The only black whose presence surprises me is Mireille.
good to hear shes already great imo but now that im not worried bout a nerf will they be making dina a real tank is the question on my mind

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, with Valkyries getting their AW2 form now. I am curious why hadn't they give Heavy Armor theirs? (They desperately need it) But then I do realize Heavy Armor is one of the basic classes and they have quite an amount of Gold/Platinum/Black Heavy Armor to balance around 2 class. I had a feeling classes with more units have to wait longer for them.

Is there a poll or something in this thread that surveyed the class people wished to see AW2 of? Or anywhere else. Mind give a link? If it haven't happen yet, I want to ask for the top 5 classes you wish to see AW2.

Mine is Heavy Armor, Angel, Shaman, Princess, Mage. (Rearguard Tactician don't need one atm, despite I love Aisha, but then... an even more OP Aisha?? I won't decline it if they decided to implement it first)

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

good to hear shes already great imo but now that im not worried bout a nerf will they be making dina a real tank is the question on my mind
as it is, RNG-tank is more likely than a solid tank (that deine is), IMO.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as it is, RNG-tank is more likely than a solid tank (that deine is), IMO.
Well, maybe tone down the attack boost of both skill and AW skill and give a minor defense boost instead?

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, maybe tone down the attack boost of both skill and AW skill and give a minor defense boost instead?
you know, unless dina's multiplier is changed to x2.5 def or something, she won't have higher def than deine. and I really doubt they would make her have higher def than deine, considering how their roles have been defined to a certain extent. Deine is clearly the 'superior def-focused' black HA of the 2; they won't be buffing dina's def to the point that deine becomes utter shit.

x2 and below is possible, but that wouldn't make her a real good tank when Deine as it is barely makes the cut. Dina's role is more of an offtank-support and I doubt they'd be changing that part much.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Anna is going to be a 1000 RCs like the other black units, right?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's not really a normal unit, hence the cost.
Oh, never mind should've paid more attention there. :rolleyes: Well, I'm gonna buy her. Considering that I already have Sarah, they should be a useful combo.

That being said, I'd need some help with LV. 5 of the majin event. Blocking the big guy is not the problem, somehow stopping the swarm of little guys is. I have my updated team in my signature, if anyone has any bright ideas, I'd be thankful. I have the 7 SC blessings on for like a day or two still.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, never mind should've paid more attention there. :rolleyes: Well, I'm gonna buy her. Considering that I already have Sarah, they should be a useful combo.

That being said, I'd need some help with LV. 5 of the majin event. Blocking the big guy is not the problem, somehow stopping the swarm of little guys is. I have my updated team in my signature, if anyone has any bright ideas, I'd be thankful. I have the 7 SC blessings on for like a day or two still.
Maid Anna is not a maid, she is just "normal" Anna in a maid costume. She has the exact same skills and stats as normal Anna, and since you already have Mizugi Anna, you probably won't need her, as they both provide the same passive cost reduction to AW Prince.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you know, unless dina's multiplier is changed to x2.5 def or something, she won't have higher def than deine. and I really doubt they would make her have higher def than deine, considering how their roles have been defined to a certain extent. Deine is clearly the 'superior def-focused' black HA of the 2; they won't be buffing dina's def to the point that deine becomes utter shit.

x2 and below is possible, but that wouldn't make her a real good tank when Deine as it is barely makes the cut. Dina's role is more of an offtank-support and I doubt they'd be changing that part much.
Yeah, thats why I suggest minor defense boost, instead of straight up going better than Deine. I think she should at least be able to pull off some extra defense when needed? Instead of relying on B.Iris to provide that. She is the Heavy Armor after all. Even if its not enough for high end bosses, still it feels better if she can just provide just a little more when needed.

Edit: Now that I think of it, 5% extra chance to immune to damage during skill duration? or 10%? Sounds OK still.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, thats why I suggest minor defense boost, instead of straight up going better than Deine. I think she should at least be able to pull off some extra defense when needed? Instead of relying on B.Iris to provide that. She is the Heavy Armor after all. Even if its not enough for high end bosses, still it feels better if she can just provide just a little more when needed.

Edit: Now that I think of it, 5% extra chance to immune to damage during skill duration? or 10%? Sounds OK still.
your edit part was what I meant by RNG-tank (her AW passive is RNG tanking, 25% nullify dmg)