What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Totono is overrated. I'm not sure why I raised her. What a waste of resources, especially when she took over 12 RFs to get to max skill. It normally takes me 6~7 RFs for other units.

I guess I'll put her in the second barracks, where she rightfully belongs, alongside other units only good for their cost fairies.
Then you must be doing something horribly, horribly wrong. Totono is by far the best ramper, with a 20 recovery and a quick cooldown, she is ridiculously cheap (mine is already mincosted), she has good enough stats and range so that she can provide decent support against early rushes and snipe down leaks, her tokens are both cheap and tough, and on top of all that she is a great gold farmer.

She is pretty much my #1 placement on every single map, and her ramping is the reason why I can run high-cost teams without any worry.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Totono is overrated. I'm not sure why I raised her. What a waste of resources, especially when she took over 12 RFs to get to max skill. It normally takes me 6~7 RFs for other units.
There's only so much cost regen unit you will need exk. After Altair and Jerome I can go ahead and remove everyone else for a toto.

*coughs* in a way I am glad I never have to worry about how altair's going to fit in. In another way, I have proof that exk whines about failing rainbow fairies (takes screenshot and never forget)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's only so much cost regen unit you will need exk. After Altair and Jerome I can go ahead and remove everyone else for a toto.

*coughs* in a way I am glad I never have to worry about how altair's going to fit in. In another way, I have proof that exk whines about failing rainbow fairies (takes screenshot and never forget)
IMHO he just wanted to show us how many premium characters he does have...

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

IMHO he just wanted to show us how many premium characters he does have...
actually, he did mention on discord that he was just waiting to see how many people will be triggered and bite the bait. and then draa decided he wanted to join in.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Growth to 2.8 mio registered. A bit slower than 2015/2016 but guess we'll last 2017 too.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Revival Mission "Maou's Labyrinth" (魔王の迷宮) Begins (Jan 23rd~29th).
+Plat Bishop Paula-chama.
-Exchange Quests Added for Following Units:
Black Onmyouji Mikoto
Plat Mage Grania
Plat Alchemist Charles
Plat Pegasus Rider Isabelle
Plat Soldier Liselotte
Gold Avenger Dorothy
Gold Bandit Leaf

Original Maou's Labyrinth Post:
Click!

Paula (ポーラ):
Heal Magic Plus (ヒールマジックプラス): (60s; attack 1.6x; range 1.3x [338]; recover allies' HP; AS: 192; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Ex Heal Magic (エクスヒールマジック): (70s; attack 1.8x; range 1.4x [364]; recover allies' HP; AS: 192; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Turn Undead (ターンアンデッド): 1.3x attack against undead.

Finally, Paula-chama! I need her Bonbori copies to skill-up Eternya~. I only have 1 SC that I was saving for a possible farm-type event, but I probably should use it to get 1~2 more Bonbori drops depending on the aesthetics of the next event character (unlikely they'll ever introduce a character I actually like).

Goddess Nijiyome-chan ( ):

Goddess Nijoyome: "Child of man... You seem to be troubled."

Aigis Cornelian: "When Aegis is revived on Nijiyome, I want Nijiyome-chan to play the role of the goddess."
Nijiyome-chan: "Rather than worry about it, let's pool our resources to make it happen."

Depending on how things turn out, I may not be able to do the translations for Aoba's second phase in a timely manner depending on when I'm sent the completed version of the game I translated. The game's creator said he plans to make the English version available on the Japanese DLSite for only 2 weeks. This means I'm going to have to play through it for any mistakes or problems so players won't have to repurchase it from the English DLSite later. The coolest thing is that the creator made save files compatible between versions, so that will help save me some time since I had to play through the first episode for context.

Last edited:

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just rolled 34 times (Trying to get Towa) with my usual luck meaning:
0 Blacks
1 Plat (Monster hunter = not needed)
and some useles golds.

Then i bought Plat ticket and got Sarah. Looks like she is quite usefull after AW, but it she really deployable unit? Her bonus to cost of AW prince is nice, but I try to deploy prince as soon as possible and she doesn't look particulary strong on her own.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

0 Blacks
and some useles golds.

Then i bought Plat ticket and got Sarah. Looks like she is quite usefull after AW, but it she really deployable unit? Her bonus to cost of AW prince is nice, but I try to deploy prince as soon as possible and she doesn't look particulary strong on her own.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=922791&postcount=21047

and I guess this helps (at the end):

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Jan 19th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Slaying Sniper" (討妖の狙撃手) Second Phase Begins.
-Majin Advent Mission "Shuten Douji" (酒呑童子) Begins (2 Weeks).
+Certain Mission Difficulty, Life, and Drops Modified.
2.8 Million Registered User Campaign (First Phase):
-Login Sacred Crystal and Rainbow Fairy Between Jan 20th~26th (7 Each).
-Plat Mage Mordrebete Present for iOS Version (DMM Version in the Future).
Exchange Quests:
Black Onmyouji Mikoto
Plat Mage Grania
Plat Alchemist Charles
Plat Soldier Liselotte
Gold Avenger Dorothy
Gold Bandit Leaf
Pick-up Summoning:
-Focus on aforementioned Exchange Quest Units.
Trading Post:
-Following Removed:
(Revival) Ninja Nagi
(Rainbow) Archer Soma (will return in future)
(Magic) Archer Spica, Pirate Maurette, Avenger Zaram
-Following Added:
(Revival 150) Bishop Paula-chama
(Magic 200) Sailor Viera and Gunner Janna
(Magic 70) Mage Armour Raichi and Dragon Rider Abel
Other:
-Premium Chance-up Units Changed.

Click!

Paula (ポーラ):
Heal Magic Plus (ヒールマジックプラス): (60s; attack 1.6x; range 1.3x [338]; recover allies' HP; AS: 192; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Ex Heal Magic (エクスヒールマジック): (70s; attack 1.8x; range 1.4x [364]; recover allies' HP; AS: 192; WT: 35; CT: 70)

Nothing really new from the previous news updates, so I didn't force myself to write this while it was inconvenient; needed to do other things.

To make this post more worthwhile, I saw this retweeted by one of the Japanese Aegis players I like on Twitter:

Spending lots of time constantly reattempting the same lines only for a result hardly anybody is going to notice or appreciate over previous attempts...

Last edited:

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and I guess this helps (at the end):
Thanks, but thats what I'm not so sure about. I need to deploy her to get the benefits like CR and her ability, but on her own, she doesn't look so good (on video, you posted, she was held back whole time). As my team is quite good without her, I'm not sure, how to accomodate her best way. Looks like she will be usefull for majin maps and other high difficulty, where the bonus helps most.

Btw: I cannot quote links and post url of my team, so it looks little bit weird.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sarah has been hilariously overbuffed at this point.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you even realize why she was "held" back the whole time? It is because she has a 100% to dodge physical dmg. She is without doubt one of the better black units for support and "semi-tanking".

Fenzor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Jan 19th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:

Another cute unit on revival in a toa
My Wallet cry :( :( :(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn , wake up late~
Planned to wake up 1 hour before MT , reality - wake up 1/2 hour after MT begins
Stamina flood >.<
Bah!!

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

0 Blacks
and some useles golds.

As others have said, Sarah is one of the better utility blacks in the game. If you mincost her(which you should when you can) and use a mincost vanguard, using Sarah is a net positive deploy anyhow(mincost Sarah/vanguard results in her being 8 cost, and she reduces AW Prince by 10, so...)

Also Dolce is easily one of the best platinums in the game with her SAW now. I wouldn't dismiss her because of someone like Rosel or Aoba.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By Daresero ( )

Anna Comic by Ouki ( )

Couldn't finish it in time last week, but I hope it's a good enough present for the 8-9 people who care in case bad things happen later.

This is by a professional mangaka, so have fun identifying all of the characters (there's an answer sheet on Ouki's Pixiv account, but don't cheat). I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to identify the character on page 3 (2nd from the left); there's two obvious things that identify her, but I should've known who it was since I use her all of the time.

This spot is reserved for special stuff for special people if such special stuff becomes available later, which it won't because we can't have nice things anymore. Check back later.

Special Stuff (Exchange Ero Spoiler):

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on Jan 19th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Slaying Sniper" (討妖の狙撃手) Second Phase Begins.
-Majin Advent Mission "Shuten Douji" (酒呑童子) Begins (2 Weeks).
+Certain Mission Difficulty, Life, and Drops Modified.
2.8 Million Registered User Campaign (First Phase):
-Login Sacred Crystal and Rainbow Fairy Between Jan 20th~26th (7 Each).
-Plat Mage Mordrebete Present for iOS Version (DMM Version in the Future).
Exchange Quests:
Black Onmyouji Mikoto
Plat Mage Grania
Plat Alchemist Charles (enemy defence-up)
Plat Soldier Liselotte (cost won't regenerate)
Gold Avenger Dorothy
Gold Bandit Leaf
Pick-up Summoning:
-Focus on aforementioned Exchange Quest Units.
Trading Post:
-Following Removed:
(Revival) Ninja Nagi
(Rainbow) Archer Soma (will return in future)
(Magic) Archer Spica, Pirate Maurette, Avenger Zaram
-Following Added:
(Revival 150) Bishop Paula-chama
(Magic 200) Sailor Viera and Gunner Janna
(Magic 70) Mage Armour Raichi and Dragon Rider Abel
Other:
-Premium Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-1 SC for Dancer Bug for All Users.

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Emergency Mission "Youkai Slaying Sniper" (討妖の狙撃手):
-Star Trial Event for Plat Monster Slayer Aoba.

Aoba (アオバ):
Anti-Youkai Shell (対妖怪弾): (s; attack 1.5x; attack 1.5x against youkai; prioritise youkai; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Star Trial:
5: Aoba Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Skill 3
8: Cost -1
9: Initial Level 20
10: Skill 4
11: Skill 5
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 6
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 7
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 8
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 9
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 10 (Max)
22: Cost -1 (Mincost)
23: Initial Level 50
24: Initial Level 60
25: Small Blessing Spirit (Plat)
26: Onyx (2AW)

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy **
10: M Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: M Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Hunted Nekomimi (20/1) (狙われた猫耳):
I Archer (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer()
Story:

Aoba Introduction:
Path to Shugen (30/2) (修験への道):
S Witch Nenya (), B Bandit (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:

Battle in the Mist (40/3) (霧中の戦い):
S Valkyrie Mischa (), S Bishop Fudou (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: mist weather effect
Story:

Tengu's Trial (50/5) (天狗の試練):
S Soldier Crave (), S Rogue Harissa (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Gimmick: mist weather effect
Story:

Four Heavenly King Assault (70/6) (襲撃の四天王):
S Heavy Bernard (), S Healer Dolka (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Ox-head's Ambition (40/4) (牛頭の野望):
S Soldier Asar (), S Bandit Mortimer (), Gold Fairy (), High-quality Sake ()
Gimmick: Initial HP Decreased (Small)
Story:
Ox-head Monster: 'Gufufufufu...! Once I cross this desert, the Oriental Country will be in front of my eyes and nose..."
Ox-head Monster: "The great youkai that revived, I'll enter under the umbrella of Shuten Douji, and annihilate the hateful humans without fail."
Asar: "Prince, thank you for coming with me at a moment's notice. I witnessed the ox-head monster in this area."
Ox-head Monster: "Gu, gufuh—!? Over there are humans...!? If there were a few, I could take them on, but there's too many of them..."
Ox-head Monster: "I want to quickly join up with Shuten Douji, but I'm just too unlucky...! Since it's come to this, I'll use my body-splitting youjutsu to counter their numbers."
Soldier: "R, report! Multiple ox-head monsters have appeared! Moreover, our attacks appear to completely pass through every one of them...!"
Fudou: "The attacks are passing through, you say...? Muu... I heard tell of a being that can create doubles with a mysterious youjutsu among the youkai in another land..."
Julian: "So it's using a crafty youjutsu, eh? I hate annoying stuff like that. That means we should find the real body and take it down, right?"
Fudou: "Right. However, the doubles have the same strength as the main body. Prince, take great care in dealing with them."
(ox-head monster appears)
[the shadows of the ox-head monster cannot receive damage. They'll be destroyed under the following conditions:
1) defeat the main body.
2) main body reaches base.]
(end)
Ox-head Monster: "—Gufuuuuh! St, strong... N, not allowed... to join..."
Ox-head Monster: "Cursed humans... I'll remember this...! Next time, I'll definitely come and destroy you all you together with youkai possessing great strength...!"
Katie: "The ox-head monster has started to retreat!"
Julian: "Cheh... I was planning to defeat it here, but it got away."
Katie: "That ox-head monster said he was going to fight us again with other youkai. He's merely a sore loser."
Julian: "When I think about it becoming friends with other youkai, it makes me worried what it's up to..."
Anna: "We'll need to continue keeping an eye on all of the youkai's movements. Prince, let's return home now."

True Meaning of Samu (50/5) (作務の本義):
S Monk Dan (), S Samurai Iroha (), S Ninja Kagerou (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Gimmick: heat-wave weather effect (degeneration)
Story:

Konoha: "Oi, Aoba! these lampposts are masterpieces that have been in Mount Tengu for hundreds of years. Make sure you polish them till they're sparkling clean!"
Konoha: "Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Understand? Aoba!"
Aoba: "Y, yes! L, like this?"
Konoha: "Yeah, like that. Wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off. Don't forget these movements."
Aoba: "I, I wooon't... uuugh. But Konoha-samaa... I've been wiping them for many hours, my hands, and back... are killing mee..."
Konoha: "What do you think will happen if you pull up your roots after this much!? You started a little before sunup, and you still haven't finished more than two? I won't allow any breaks till you finish them all!"
Aoba: ".......... I don't want to clean anymore!! When in the world are you going to start training me?"
Aoba: "Day by day, I've been doing nothing but menial tasks... I can't stand it! Enough... I'm heading down the mountain!"
Konoha: "Oi, wait, Aoba! ... You're making yourself a fool by rushing off."
Konoha: "Can't be helped. If you're that insistent, I'll train you. Get ready! Aoba!"
Aoba: "I, I will!"
(mid-battle)
Aoba: "... Huh? Odd. My gun is light...? No, my body is the same... I feel light as a feather!? I've been doing nothing but menial tasks, yet..."
Dan: "That waxing and cleaning changed your body. Looks like she's been training you all along, huh?"
Konoha: "Fumu, Aoba, you silly girl, looks like you built up plenty of muscular strength in your limbs. However, I wonder about your stamina... Haah—!!"
Aoba: "—Kuh, suddenly a heat wave... This is also Konoha-sama's power?"
Konoha: "If you thought my Uchiwa could only control tepid winds, then you're sorely mistaken. Receive my heat wave that will gradually sap away your stamina!"
[bad weather: heat wave
1) degeneration to allies.
2) units immune to weather effect won't receive damage.]
(end)
Konoha: "You endured it quite well, Aoba. That is all for today's training."
Aoba: "Haa... Haa... Th, thank you very much, Konoha-sama..."
Aoba: "I thought that polishing was pointless, but it made me this strong... I, Aoba, am awed by Konoha-sama's teachings!"
Konoha: "Hum... such a self-oriented girl. However, that simplicity can be considered your strength."
Konoha: "—But don't get the wrong idea, OK? You still can't destroy the powerful bodies of the oni with your current weapon skills."
Konoha: "If your desire is to become even stronger, then I'll have you clean not just the lampposts from dawn, but the walls of the temples as well, OK?"
Aoba: "N, no waay... I'm still going to be cleaning... Haa."

Master's Teaching (70/6) (師の教え):
P Dancer Hana (), S Mage Pales (), S Archer Daniella (), Plat Fairy ()
Gimmick: scorching heat-wave weather effect (strong)
Story:
Konoha: "... Fumu. That Aoba, is she doing her cleaning properly? Let's see, I guess it's about time I go check on her—."
Aoba: "Ah, Konoha-sama! I'm sorry, give me a little more time. However, look, I washed the dirt off properly!"
Konoha: "—Ooh!? The lampposts are so clean...! Aoba, you've improved. I have no complaints with this. Yosh! Well then, let's begin today's lesson!"
Aoba: "Yes! Please look after me, Konoha-sama!"
Konoha: "—Muh!! Wait, Aoba...! This youki... I see, ?"
Aoba: "Gaki...!? Why in the world are they here?"
Konoha: "They're the minions of evil youkai that desire my power."
Konoha: "Aoba, change this predicament into an opportunity! Now's the time to show the results of your training... Repel them with the techniques you gained here!"
Aoba: "Yes, understood! Mere Gaki are no match for me now. I shall give Konoha-sama a satisfying battle!"
(mid-battle)
Konoha: "That Aoba is doing pretty well!"
Konoha: "She grew this much. Yosh, fine then. With this, we'll begin the final lesson. Here I come, Aoba! Try and endure my assault!"
(Konoha appears)
[bad weather: intense heat wave
1) strong continual damage
2) units immune to weather effect won't receive the strong continual damage.]
Konoha: "I'm surprised... I can't believe you're standing. You pass, Aoba. I'm awed by your tenacity."
Konoha: "It may be a little early, but I shall hand this especially to you. Please accept it with gratitude."
Aoba: "—Th, this is... a letter of acceptance!! Proof that I received Konoha-sama's explicit approval... I, Aoba, have never felt so moved!"
Konoha: "D, don't get carried away! I just stated earlier that it may be a little early...! Geez, you're so..."
Konoha: "Listen, Aoba? As the bearer of absolute power, what decides where you drift is your 'heart'. If you become enslaved by power, you'll also change into an existence no different from an oni."
Konoha: "Spirit, skill, and body... Once you start to understand the reason of all these, you'll transcend the limits of the vessel called your self, and understand the meaning of that letter of acceptance."
Aoba: "... Konoha-sama. I will. Thank you very much! All of the teachings I received from you has become my life's treasure. Without conceit, I shall work hard, and defeat Shuten Douji!"
Konoha: "Umu, stay safe... Aoba. When the proper time comes, we shall meet again. Farewell."
Fudou: "Fumu, the Tengu's presence vanished. ... The Tengu are truly mysterious beings."
Aoba: "Konoha-sama...! I'm really, really thankful..."
Aoba: "Well then, Prince, thank you for accompanying me during training. As I promised, I shall henceforth become your strength. Please look after me from now on!"
Anna: "Likewise, please look after us, Aoba-san. Well then, Prince, let's return home!"

Kibahime's Resolve (100/2) (鬼刃姫の決意):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
Heavenly King of the Bold Wind: "However, it's annoying. I can't believe the Tengu and humans, and that Prince have joined hands."
Heavenly King of the Bold Wind: "Say what you will about Shuten Douji-sama, but can you say he can grind them to dust for certain...?"
Heavenly King of the Bold Wind: (I must consider using them when the time comes... Though they were given Shuten Douji's flesh, the regeneration of their bodies is still not complete...)
Kagerou: "Prince, Kibahime, over here. Please look. Shuten Douji's underlings are still patrolling the place where the Kibashu were being held captured back then..."
Kibahime: "Definitely looks like it... The Heavenly King of the Bold WInd is also regularly entering and leaving, so are they still hiding something here...?"
Kagerou: (—! Everyone, quiet. The Heavenly King of the Bold Wind is leaving...)
Heavenly King of the Bold Wind: "Nuu... Their minds are still intact... Looks like they need a little more time. Hopeless. I shall leave for today."
Julian: (—Oi! The Heavenly King of the Bold Wind is leaving...! What shall we do? Shouldn't we capture him!?)
Kibahime: "... We clearly have an opportunity. Let's go!"
Heavenly King of the Bold Wind: "—Mu!? Why are humans in this sort of place!? Not to mention Ibaraki Douji-sama...!"
Heavenly King of the Bold Wind: "Kuh, we're outnumbered... NuUUU... If I fight with the Prince now, defeat is inevitable... No choice but to abandon this place...!"
Julian: "Oi, oi! The Heavenly King of the Bold Wind is escaping! Is this what they mean by the coward wind that blows away ones courage?"
Kibahime: "Trying to escape, Heavenly King of the Bold Wind— Huh... Ah, that's...!?"
(Kibashu appears)
Kibashu: "Sh, Shuten Douji-sama... 's... blood, given... We... tread path of Rakshasa... will not become... gust, wind... Now... Go..."
Kibahime: "—Kibashu!? Thank goodness... Everyone's alive! Geez, did you think about how much I was worried—"
Kagerou: "—Look out!"
Kibahime: "No way...! Kibashu turning their blades toward me, why...!?"
Kibashu: "... Kibahime... Obstacle on Shuten Douji-sama's path... That is all... We... Destroy... for... Shuten Douji's power... Prepare, yourself..."
Kibahime: "Shuten Douji...!? What in the world are you saying...?"
Kagerou: "Kibahime, stay away from them! Something's not right. They're clearly bearing hostile intentions."
Katie: "They're probably being controlled... Let's focus on neutralising them for now."
(end)
Kibashu: "—Haa... Haa... Kibahime... sa, ma... What... have we... be... come? ... St... stay away... please..."
Kibahime: "Wait! Everyone, wait! Don't abandon me...!"
Kagerou: "—Stop! Are you trying to risk your life thoughtlessly chasing after them!?"
Kibahime: "That's because... Everyone... Kibashu are still alive...!"
Katie: "Kibahime-san, please calm down! In that condition, we have no choice but to leave them be for now."
Katie: "Besides, they said... they gained Shuten Douji's flesh. If they became the same family, Shuten Douji's sect shouldn't destroy them so easily, either."
Kibahime: "... Sorry, I got carried away..."
Kibahime: "That's right... Merely knowing that they're now alive is good..."
Kibahime: "Someday, I will definitely rescue the Kibashu... And—"
Kibahime: "—Slay father."
Anna: "... Please don't burden yourself with everything alone. Now, we're also Kibahime-san's allies."
Kibahime: "Thank you... I'm only borrowing the Prince's power... Nevertheless, I'm quite happy to hear that..."
Anna: "You can count on us anytime! Well then, let's return home, Prince."

Revival Majin Advent "Shuten Douji" (酒呑童子):
-Available Until Feb 2nd.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

Kibahime Introduction:
"Prince, sorry for suddenly calling you. However, there's something I must tell Prince no matter what..."
"Somehow, father... No, Shuten Douji looks like he has captured the capital of the Eastern Land."
"Responding to Shuten Douji who completely regained his power, hordes of his underlings gathered to his side, turning the capital into the oni capital overnight."
"... Sorry. If only my power wasn't stolen by Shuten Douji, none of this would've happened..."
"I know this is a selfish request. ... But, please! I want to borrow your strength to defeat Shuten Douji!"
"... I didn't even have to ask, you say? Thank you so much, Prince!"
"Well then, I'll go ahead and give you a warning before you set out."
"Like I told you earlier, if you consider the current situation where a great horde of oni that serve Shuten Douji have turned the capital of the Eastern Land into their base, I'm sure a multitude of oni are lying in wait for us..."
"So, to deal with that many oni, I think you should add to your team those that have the power to roll out soldiers quickly like Valkyries, and bring them to the front lines."
"Also, watch out for Shuten Douji's supernatural strength."
"Shuten Douji, without using any special powers, came to subdue countless oni with just his supernatural strength alone... It's difficult for regular soldiers to withstand his attacks."
"So, Prince... before you face the upcoming battle, you must review your team and make the proper preparations."
"—Eh? Am I fine with my actual father being slain...?"
"No. There's no hesitation within me. Of course, if I said I don't feel anything, that would be a lie, but... Even then, I want to obtain freedom."
"Besides, I don't want to see any more humans being hurt... I was taught by the Prince that humans and oni can join hands. So, it's not possible for me to ignore Shuten Douji's brutality any longer."
"Prince, I'll entrust my back to you, OK?"

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV1 Event Scene:
Iroha: "This is too much... That beautiful capital... is completely buried under countless oni..."
Kibahime: "All because my power was stolen... I'm terribly sorry."
Anna: "Please don't apologise! Kibahime-san didn't do anything wrong."
Anna: "So, now let's face ahead, and concentrate on defeating Shuten Douji."
Shuten Douji: "... AaN!? Who's gonna defeat WHOMm!?"
(Shuten Douji appears)
Kibahime: "—Father!?"
Shuten Douji: "... Hm? I was wondering who it was, but if it isn't Ibaraki Douji! It's about time you came back!!"
Kibahime: "Don't spout rubbish! There's no way I would return to father's place... That's right! I'll defeat you, and claim my freedom!"
Shuten Douji: "Han, interestiiing! Go ahead, make my daaay!!"

LV10 Event Scene:
Shuten Douji: "—Gu... Guwaah!! Damn, it all... I'll remem... ber... this......"
Mortimer: "... Did we beat 'im?"
Kibahime: "... No, somehow, it looks like we didn't bring him down..."
Anna: "How do you know?"
Kibahime: "The ties of our blood, I guess...? I know."
Hien: "Even so, there's no mistake he's suffered a grievous wound... For the time being, he's in a state where he can't lift a single finger."
Kibahime: "Yeah, we won... That's for certain. So, let me tell you, Prince. Thank you for lending me your strength. With this, the capital has finally been released from the oni's grasp."
Anna: "That's right! From now on, let's do our best to bring back the smiles in the capital. Prince, you're going to be busy!"
Anna: "Well then, everyone, let's return home. Prince, good work!"

Click!

Paula (ポーラ):

End of the Abyss (90/12) (深淵の果て):
RC V (x3), RC III (x3), Bonbori (), ()
Gimmick: All Enemy Status Increased.
Story:

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Tengu Konoha

Tengu (天狗): melee type class that flies (cannot block) that cannot be targeted by ranged attacks; slows enemy movement with physical ranged attacks.

Konoha (コノハ):
Tengu's Large Uchiwa (天狗の大団扇): (15s; attack 1.9x; increases movement slowing effect; AS: 89; WT: 20; CT: 40)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Last edited: