What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Thanks DMM for the rebate:

I didn't even care about this lottery. Can't say no to free DMM points.

Well, looks like quite a few people won the anniversary lottery.

P.S. To anyone who won the lottery, you have until Jan 30 to use the 10k points or they expire.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now that I think about it, has there ever been a revival mission for Solano/Sorano? It seems like since they introduced Summoner AW2, there's been a missed opportunity for it.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Right now ulmf discord has found 10 winners of the lottery, and all of them are whales regular spenders. ww

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now ulmf discord has found 10 winners of the lottery, and all of them are whales regular spenders. ww
Sora don't be silly, this is obviously a whale re-bait mail rebate program where they refund a bit of dmm points so you end up spending even more dmm points.

The expiration date just adds to this conspiracy but not really theory!

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sora don't be silly, this is obviously a whale re-bait mail rebate program where they refund a bit of dmm points so you end up spending even more dmm points.

The expiration date just adds to this conspiracy but not really theory!
Jajajajjajajajajajaja
Hahahahahahahahah

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I have a Plat Bandit Seria, does that make E or N a better place to get Rainbow Fairies than G?

I looked up the numbers and it seems that G takes 8 Stamina and only have a 5% base drop rate for Rainbow Fairy.

Thats 8% to get at least 1 from 8 Stamina. Even if E have 0% drop rate, after Seria (non-awaken) its (1-0.97^4) and that makes it 11.47% to get 1 from 8 stamina.

Correct me if I am wrong.

And I used up my Stamina before looking up the numbers... bad move.

Edit: Found the data, E have 2% base and G can drop 2 Rainbow Fairies...

So to get at least 1 from E (1-0.95^4) is 18.5% from 8 Stamina and getting at least 1 from G is (1-0.92^2) 15.36% from 8 stamina.

So, E is indeed better.....

Edit 2:

The english wiki says H is the best eh?

Oh I guess they don't count Seria in then...

Atleast 1 from 24 Stamina without Seria
E (1-0.98^12) = 21.52%
H (1-0.97^8) = 21.62%
G (1-0.95^6) = 26.49%

Atleast 1 from 24 Stamina with Seria
E (1-0.94^12) = 52.40%
H (1-0.93^8) = 44.04%
G (1-0.91^6) = 43.21%

Atleast 1 from 24 Stamina with AW Seria
E (1-0.93^12) = 58.14%
H (1-0.92^8) = 48.67%
G (1-0.90^6) = 46.85%

H is only better than G if Seria is accounted. But at base G is better than H. Was it written before G is implemented?

Edit 3: Seems like Seria (or Cellia in Eng Wiki) without awaken is 4% not 3% and I misremembered it. Scratch that calculations... but E just became even more advantageous. Changed the calculation at Edit 2 to reflect this. Man, I completely misremembered Seria as a unit. I thought her skill is HP Up 3, and 3% boost to Fairy drop rate. Its completely wrong! And its a map wide buff too? Man..... My memory is failing me. I oughtta check the text of all my units again. Sorry for neglecting you Seria, but I will raise you eventually! Just no so high in the priority list at the moment.

Last edited:

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

............ In both scenarios G is still better than H??? Someone update the Wiki please, it seems like it was written before G maps are implemented.
Yep, this text is from way back in the past, when neither X or G maps nor Awakening was introduced in the english version.
If it bothers you that much: Feel free to edit the wiki yourself.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, this text is from way back in the past, when neither X or G maps nor Awakening was introduced in the english version.
If it bothers you that much: Feel free to edit the wiki yourself.
Nah I did the calculation with Seria at 3%. H is better than G if have Seria, but G is way better without.

But still, with Seria, E is just too good i think. (And I shouldn't have spent my Stamina running G)

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nah I did the calculation with Seria at 3%. H is better than G if have Seria, but G is way better without.

But still, with Seria, E is just too good i think. (And I shouldn't have spent my Stamina running G)
just remember that G has better drop rates for plat and black fairies which is also what a player usually needs a lot of. Also never really needed to purposefully farm RFs in E just because it has 'better' drop rates since G also drops them anyway.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just remember that G has better drop rates for plat and black fairies which is also what a player usually needs a lot of. Also never really needed to purposefully farm RFs in E just because it has 'better' drop rates since G also drops them anyway.
Haha thanks for the reminder! Its just that I am in such situation that the Plat Priest Armor Ruchia (Lucia?) is at 9/10 skill and Shiho is at 4/5. And several other skills I am interested in raising. So thats my focus now.

And also, needing Black Fairies... Sniff.... (cries in a corner)

Nah I am not that sad about it. Its just cruel. So Cruel.

Fayne

Reputation score

I know it's from back then and has not changed and it is wrong.
Without Seria it's X > G > H/N/E
With Seria (doesn't matter whether she is awakened or not) it's E > X > H/N > G
So there is no scenario where H is the best.
But the differences are small enough that it's probably the best idea to farm G for the more useful other spirits, as soranokira said.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know it's from back then and has not changed and it is wrong.
Without Seria it's X > G > H/N/E
With Seria (doesn't matter whether she is awakened or not) it's E > X > H/N > G
So there is no scenario where H is the best.
But the differences are small enough that it's probably the best idea to farm G for the more useful other spirits, as soranokira said.
Well, in my situation, the 2 Black Fairy drop doesn't help that much, as those in my signature + Swimsuit Anna (and fairies) are all the Black Units I have. So theres that.

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

G and X have the best platinum spirit drop rate as well, which you will probably need the most.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Totono is overrated. I'm not sure why I raised her. What a waste of resources, especially when she took over 12 RFs to get to max skill. It normally takes me 6~7 RFs for other units.

I guess I'll put her in the second barracks, where she rightfully belongs, alongside other units only good for their cost fairies.

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I never payed attention to it before but Hikari's 1.3 on her skill does what exactly?

google translate cant even be consistent with it and gave 4 different answers.
In case of opponent youkai further 1.3 times
If you are a monster further 1.3 times
If the partner is a youkai further 1.3 times
If you are a youkai an additional 1.3 times

oh and google gave a 5th answer for the entire skill, instead of just the 1.3 part
Second attack prevention twice If you are a youkai an additional 1.3 times

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never payed attention to it before but Hikari's 1.3 on her skill does what exactly?

google translate cant even be consistent with it and gave 4 different answers.
In case of opponent youkai further 1.3 times
If you are a monster further 1.3 times
If the partner is a youkai further 1.3 times
If you are a youkai an additional 1.3 times

oh and google gave a 5th answer for the entire skill, instead of just the 1.3 part
Second attack prevention twice If you are a youkai an additional 1.3 times
reg
30 seconds attack defense 2.0 times If you are a youkai more 1.3 times
aw
25 seconds Attack defense 2.3 times In case the opponent is a youkai More after attacking power 1.4 times finish change to "ogre"

basically 2x atk and def for most things but yokais 3.3x or 2.3 and 3.7 for aw but only once then switches to regular skill

heres a list of for me the monsters she affects are under Apparition note that some of the monsters are not listed as yokai there but most are

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-2.8 Million Registered User Campaign Begins (First Phase).
+Login Sacred Crystal and Rainbow Fairy Between Jan 20th~26th (7 Each).
+Plat Mage Mordrebete Present for iOS Version (DMM Version in the Future).
-Majin Advent Mission "Shuten Douji" (酒呑童子) Begins (2 Weeks).
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Slaying Sniper" (討妖の狙撃手) Second Phase Maps Added.

Some Japanese players have been receiving e-mails with their 10k point rewards. There's a note that you need to click the link to the campaign URL before January 30th 23:59. Unless they're going to send these out in batches over a period of days, I think it's safe for me to assume I didn't win.

Updated Post
Not that anyone would notice, but if you're reading this, congratulations~.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Finally was able to complete subjugation, i had 3 snowman always scaping so i switch Anya with Alice and had her S.AW do the rest, so far she is the only one i have S.AW i think Saria is coming next.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Totono is overrated. I'm not sure why I raised her. What a waste of resources, especially when she took over 12 RFs to get to max skill. It normally takes me 6~7 RFs for other units.

I guess I'll put her in the second barracks, where she rightfully belongs, alongside other units only good for their cost fairies.
Depends on what you use her for.

Totono is a fixed staple for me because:
1. she is cheaper than soldiers
2. faster UP generation than soldiers
3. her tokens are awesome (tanky gold get plus 2 blockers)

She tags along in 95% of the fights and has never failed once i understood how to position her.

I wouldn't blame my personal bad luck on units