What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I managed to get all rewards for the recent event.
And well that exp fairy has caused a dilemma.

I have 86 platinums.
6 need to be CC'ed
13 are units that go straight to AW
The rest are CC'ed
Most are below lvl 40.

And I have no clue on who to use the fairy on it does 1-50 after all.

I'll get a list of them together.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I managed to get all rewards for the recent event.
And well that exp fairy has caused a dilemma.

I have 86 platinums.
6 need to be CC'ed
13 are units that go straight to AW
The rest are CC'ed
Most are below lvl 40.

And I have no clue on who to use the fairy on it does 1-50 after all.

I'll get a list of them together.

your team looks pretty odd for someone who has paula, considering many common units aren't even leveled (and somehow assuming you have other units leveled that you rely on)

still, uzume, lieselotte and miruno are the ones i'll suggest as priorities. or mia over uzume if you need gold.

edit: regarding Emperor passive boost: (tested by exk, hope he doesnt mind me posting it here

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is the team I normally rely on, It gets me through most event maps and if it doesn't I only need to swap out 1-2 units most of the time.

Now to look up those units that got pointed out.

Damn google translate, No idea who Mia is

Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is the team I normally rely on, It gets me through most event maps and if it doesn't I only need to swap out 1-2 units most of the time.

Now to look up those units that got pointed out.

Damn google translate, No idea who Mia is

Thanks for the input.
looking at your team again, i guess plat soldier lieselotte will be less necessary (though should still be a better soldier than both golds when mincosted due to faster initial as well as better stats), and you should look at leveling:
- puppeteer Rikka for true damage SAW
- feng shui Mia for gold
- front tactician for atk buff and deployment assist
- angel miruno for still being a rather powerful unit
- rearguard leona for skill cd reduction
- demon summoner livre for being op dps
- dragon rider nadia for being queen of subjugations
- any of the priest warriors for melee slot healer purpose.

For unit searching:

and that's all for the more useful units for now. the rest are more 'occasionally useful' units. (or slight direct upgrades to current units that may not be wanted due to waifu team or something)

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i
:D
no wonder I missed it google translated her name as this
Feng Shui Mi a flower mirror

- puppeteer Rikka for true damage SAW
- feng shui Mia for gold
- front tactician for atk buff and deployment assist
- angel miruno for still being a rather powerful unit
- rearguard leona for skill cd reduction
- demon summoner livre for being op dps
- dragon rider nadia for being queen of subjugations
- any of the priest warriors for melee slot healer purpose.

For unit searching:
that doc is very useful wish I knew about it sooner thanks

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fairy Country Archer Spica took the time out of her busy schedule to make a public awareness poster for us:[/B]
Guess I'll just be setting myself up to getting bashed under the "thou shall not doubt Petite credo" /wink. but have to say, it is getting a little weird with that stuff
Edit : Also we have standards here, so I do believe we can at least require it to be a busty female dark elf that Spica is warning against.

Last edited:

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, So after 1.5 years of quitting I started to play again so if a kind soul could give me advice of what should I focus? Should I do the story missions to unlock the AW prince or is not necessary? , I have done until half the yokai missions.

My units

I have:

Fairy

38 x silver fairy
52 x gold fairy
55 x platinum fairy
12 x black fairy
23 x skill fairy
42 x platinum armor
1 gold fairy alegria?
4 platinum exp fairy

Crystal

545 red crystal
222 revival
110 rainbow?

Silver Units

11 soldier
3 heavy armor
8 valkyrie
8 rogue
3 bandit
3 soldier dragon
5 samurai
8 ninja
3 monk
3 rune fencer
1 angel
10 archer
2 mage
10 healer
4 witch
1 pirate
3 vampire hunter
1 bishop
2 canooner
maybe some more but these are in the second barrack

Should I buy the 1400 dmm pack? The 200 red crystal & 30 diamond looks good I don’t know if the girl is any good.

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nadia looked like a genuine elf to me the whole time. lol, :(

check this
Thanks, new wiki to add to my sources ^^

And it looks to me like Ryujin/dragon is a class thing, just like with youkai and with makai tolerance (with the exception of units that get it added as an ability, like Nevin).

Also, are there any abilities that ONLY affect dwarves OR Elves? Because I can't think of any that don't just affect both races (Olivia's and Pupuru's both affect Dwarves and Elves). Makes me think that these might be treated the same by the game's code. Further supported by the fact that the Nutaku version calls Noel an Elf...

Edit:
Hi, So after 1.5 years of quitting I started to play again so if a kind soul could give me advice of what should I focus? Should I do the story missions to unlock the AW prince or is not necessary? , I have done until half the yokai missions.

My units

I have:

Fairy

38 x silver fairy
52 x gold fairy
55 x platinum fairy
12 x black fairy
23 x skill fairy
42 x platinum armor
1 gold fairy alegria?
4 platinum exp fairy

Crystal

545 red crystal
222 revival
110 rainbow?

Silver Units

11 soldier
3 heavy armor
8 valkyrie
8 rogue
3 bandit
3 soldier dragon
5 samurai
8 ninja
3 monk
3 rune fencer
1 angel
10 archer
2 mage
10 healer
4 witch
1 pirate
3 vampire hunter
1 bishop
2 canooner
maybe some more but these are in the second barrack

Should I buy the 1400 dmm pack? The 200 red crystal & 30 diamond looks good I don’t know if the girl is any good.

So you only seem to have one AW healer... I would AW at least one of: Fedora for her awesome Skill Awakening, Camilla for her raw stats, or Chydis for pretty sweet AW skill.

Mouret (gold pirate) and Betty (gold rogue) both have gold get as their AW Ability, and this is just a useful skill to have for farming in general. Never can have too much gold.

Cypria has a second awakening now which is really ridiculously strong. I would suggest getting her up if you need a secondary duelist that can block two units.

OH AND MARNIE IS AWESOME, YOU SHOULD AW HER. She's better when you have units which synergize well with her, but you will find uses for her where she'll be insane.

Leona, the plat Rearguard, is worth awakening. She has a good skill, and rearguards are great to have.

Rita, the event plat archer, is pretty useful in some high-end events, since she is immune to retaliation damage during skill. Also a second AW archer is nice. Could also AW Claire.

Why haven't you AW'ed The Great Bandit King Conrad yet? He makes Imelia better, in addition to being the best unit in the game...

New Gold Imperial Dragon Officer has Reinforcement Request IV, which could be pretty good. Idk about how effective it is in practice though.

That's my thinking anyway. Kinda long list but there're a lot of units in there XD

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When did they remove silvers and higher from 2k gotcha? I was doing rolls until I got a silver. Its a little joy I like to do when I got a bit if extra gold. 150 rolls later I realized how much I rolled.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When did they remove silvers and higher from 2k gotcha? I was doing rolls until I got a silver. Its a little joy I like to do when I got a bit if extra gold. 150 rolls later I realized how much I rolled.
Just bad luck, I got one last week.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm down 300,000 gold. that doesn't reselling the bronze and irons. started with 2.6 mil and now i'm at 2.3. true amount spent wasn't calculated since i don't know how much i got back from selling.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i'm down 300,000 gold. that doesn't reselling the bronze and irons. started with 2.6 mil and now i'm at 2.3. true amount spent wasn't calculated since i don't know how much i got back from selling.
you're probably just unlucky. please remember that silver and above still have ridiculously low % from 2k gacha.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm, my drops from the 50/7 map for the current event so far (with awakened thief), not counting 1st run guaranteed drops:

Out of 16 possible:
3 or 5 (1 drop) < had to press give up here...

Thinking of switching to the 80/9 map if this keeps up, but I'd rather farm plat fairies if possible :/

Anyone got a better experience farming the 50/7 map so far?

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm, my drops from the 50/7 map for the current event so far (with awakened thief), not counting 1st run guaranteed drops:

Out of 16 possible:
3 or 5 (1 drop) < had to press give up here...

Thinking of switching to the 80/9 map if this keeps up, but I'd rather farm plat fairies if possible :/

Anyone got a better experience farming the 50/7 map so far?
I only ran it five or so times yet (I am not wasting SCs on charisma refills for this one), and I am getting a roughly 13 weapons/run ratio with AW thief.
But then again, randomness is clumpy. You are probably just on the low end of the bell-curve.

On a different note: I have heard that this time the 1350 and 1800 rewards are not rainbows, but the new guaranteed skill-up fairy. Any info on that?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire first phase of this event!

They changed the rewards this time around, making it so it's possible to max out Amy at 1300 instead of 1.4k like past item trials. They also made it easier to get the cost-reduction fairies. But, most importantly, they changed the rainbow fairies (retconned into skill buff spirits) into 'Skill Buff Great Spirits' (the one with a 100% chance of a skill-up)**. This means that players should plan to reach 1350 cursed weapons for the 2nd great spirit at least. Spending SC to reach 1.8k cursed weapons might be a good deal considering that it costs 200 rainbow crystals for her from the Trading Post, but I think just getting 2 of them per item trial event, and saving the SC for other things might be a better idea for me.

**EDIT: Seems someone was being an evil troll, and edited '大聖霊' instead of just '聖霊' when it came to the two skill buff fairies.

Also checked the banner for Pupuru, and it says the 2x cost-reduction bonus applies to ALL units that can be traded for with Revival Crystals in the Trading Post. So, that should apply to Miruno and Karma from last week. Still don't know if the bonus is permanent, or only active during these kinds of revivals, though.

In other news, the White Empire Light Novel has run out of copies for its 1st Print, so they're going to do a 2nd Print sometime soon. Unlike Hibiki's light novels, which are considered to be mediocre adventure stories that are omake for serial codes, the writer for this one (Murasaki Yukiya) actually wrote an interesting story worth reading. He also has another story being published that is also available to be read online for free (the printed version has illustrations):

Mama Parhelia by Beetle Grid ( ):

Speaking of Parhelia, Nanaly went to hell for lying to Parhelia, making an unholy bond with a goat, and consuming an entire Fire-Blitz pizza pie:

Eden C91 Cover by Tsukigumo Chronika ( ):

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks, new wiki to add to my sources ^^

And it looks to me like Ryujin/dragon is a class thing, just like with youkai and with makai tolerance (with the exception of units that get it added as an ability, like Nevin).

Also, are there any abilities that ONLY affect dwarves OR Elves? Because I can't think of any that don't just affect both races (Olivia's and Pupuru's both affect Dwarves and Elves). Makes me think that these might be treated the same by the game's code. Further supported by the fact that the Nutaku version calls Noel an Elf...
Some technical perspective incoming) From the :
Lzlis said:
This is interesting, thank you. Just to offer another perspective, the game data has a field called "_TypeRace". The "races" aren't labeled, just numbered. However, it's pretty clear that Lauren/Atla/Rosalie et al are 5 while Gustav/Noel/Dorothy are 6. So, somebody made a distinction between these groups at some point.

On the other hand, I'm not sure sure this is actually used for anything in the game (at least not any more). There is a separate data file that sets up character "groups". This has a group called "ElfRace" (jp エルフ族) and another group "Elf_Dwarf" (jp エルフ_ドワーフ). These are actually almost identical -- both include units from Spica/Lauren camp as well as Gustav/Noel camp. (The only different is that Elf_Dwarf has the Tree of Life token which doesn't seem to have any bearing here.)

Also of note, of course, is the change to Olivie's AW ability. Before it affected only "proper elves", but the modern version of her ability affects both dwarves and elves. This change is reflected by a change to "ElfRace" -- before the patch it doesn't include Gustav/Noel, afterwards it does.

So, although the distinction once existed to some extent, maybe someone realized it was silly.
And scroll a bit up in that thread to see about Noel XD

Usagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2Petite Soeur:

Are there any plans to translate Emperor affection dialogues? I know that you usually don't do it - but for Emperor-sama I hope you can make exception ) He is one of the key figures of Aigis plot after all - and I think his relationship with prince is important to know.

Last edited:

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2Petite Soeur:

Are there any plans to translate Emperor affection dialogues? I know that you usually don't do it - but for Emperor-sama I hope you can make exception ) He is one of the key figures of Aigis plot after all - and I think his relationship with prince is important to know.
He doesn't actually read the responses in this thread anymore. You'll need to directly PM him.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3rd Anniversary Celebration Sprite Animation by Sprite Artist Onee-san
Animation:

Like the animation Iriyama Tonatsu did for Christmas way back, she did another animation, but with a focus on all of the fairies and bucket units. Daresero also did an illustration in the comments.

**EDIT: Seems someone was being an evil troll, and edited '大聖霊' instead of just '聖霊' when it came to the two skill buff fairy item trial rewards.

Last edited: