What's new

[Aeba no Mori F] ロリ巨乳の里にて / In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits (RJ189145)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ロリ巨乳の里にて

The common theme I've noticed is that they're all named after plants.

Tsubaki = Camellia
Nerine = Nerine
Kuko = Chinese Matrimony Vine
Fuyou = Cotton Rose
Karin = Burmese Rosewood
Shikimi = Japanese Star Anise
Azami = Thistle
Kuchinashi = Cape Jasmine
and Oni/Hoozuki continues that scheme with Chinese Lantern Plant(aka Demon lanterns)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the game got an update just now.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems the game got an update just now.
"薊と枸杞のパイズリシチュを追加しました". According to Google Translate, the new update is "I added a slut and a tongue's fucking squirrel".

I...uh...

...I'm gonna leave this one to the experts.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"薊と枸杞のパイズリシチュを追加しました". According to Google Translate, the new update is "I added a slut and a tongue's fucking squirrel".

I...uh...

I agree, tongue fucking a squirrel is a very delicate process. Best to leave it to the experts.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In all seriousness, that line says something about adding a paizuri scene/situation to some combination of Azami and/or Kuko. Might be each. Might be both. Either way, boobs.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In all seriousness, that line says something about adding a paizuri scene/situation to some combination of Azami and/or Kuko. Might be each. Might be both. Either way, boobs.
Well, idk who is who to be honest, but there seemed to be another hotspring scene with glasses girl that I don't recall being there before. Then again, it could've been last update and I just didn't notice it.

Other scene was at hotspring 3, but I didn't check 1 or 2 to see if they also had it. 4 and 5 were the original scene I remember.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone is gonna bother uploading the update, I had to grab the bugfix from his twitter last time.

Also wondering how the translation effort is doing.

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have all scenes with the girls, but just one of the endings, the one in bed. Does anyone have a guide to the other endings, or a 100% save?

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to trigger the double paizuri scenes.

BUT, does anyone know how to access the new scenes in the latest update?

Last edited:

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm...

This right here is complicated... Really complicated... I mean, I absolutely *adore* paizuri. It's my top fetish, after all. However... I'm not really into heavy femdom. So, how bad is the femdom in this game? Is it just light, or is it like Monster Girl Quest levels?

EDIT: Also, what does this "Paizuri Demon" character look like? Does anyone have an image?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm...

This right here is complicated... Really complicated... I mean, I absolutely *adore* paizuri. It's my top fetish, after all. However... I'm not really into heavy femdom. So, how bad is the femdom in this game? Is it just light, or is it like Monster Girl Quest levels?

EDIT: Also, what does this "Paizuri Demon" character look like? Does anyone have an image?
For femdom, the only things I could think of is the chastity belt thing one of the girls has you wear, and the one where the item shop girl drugs you, but it's still more or less just paizuri.

As for the demon

All the girls are technically supposed to be lolis so this is all you get since she doesn't wear clothes. :p

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I was the guy working on the translation. I took a break from it because I was running into difficulties. Basically, I'm brand new to Japanese and over the course of the translation, I've learned a ton, but I'm basically going to have to re-do a lot of work because I'm sure a lot of it was wrong. I've been working on my Japanese grammar and my Japanese has been improving, so the second pass should be significantly improved. I also wasn't sure if people were still interested in this, but I'd be happy to keep going on it.

For a progress report, I've done all the conversation scenes and the "gameplay" stuff (Quest translations, requests, conversations) and Tsubaki and Nerine's sex scenes, but there's still a good amount to do. As I improve at Japanese it gets faster though.

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, as for the question about femdom, there's varying levels. The overall theme of the game is that you're basically the town manservant and your sole purpose in life is to give up the white stuff, but how that plays out is different for every girl. Tsubaki is consensual unless you resist, Nerine is consensual, Karin is consensual and she gets into it as time goes on, Kuko is straight cold fish and calls you a pervert the whole time, Fuyou is easily the most rapey of them all, Shikimi is all about the yen, Azami is creepily possessive and pretty femdommy, and Hoozuki is, well, that's the "death by snu snu character" so yeah. In summary, there's lot of flavors of paizuri for you to choose from.

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... Well, I'll give it a try. Good luck on the translation, I'm looking forward to the finished product.

EDIT: Thanks for the image of the demon. White hair and purple eyes... Looks good.

Last edited:

Mensch466

Reputation score

hello guys,

here my 100% save for ver. 1.03+.

finally with H-Gallery you can find the gallery at the title screen

happy fapping.

Attachments

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I...uh...

薊と枸杞のパイズリシチュを追加しました

Azumi and Kuko got new paizuri scenes :rolleyes:

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello guys,

here my 100% save for ver. 1.03+.

finally with H-Gallery you can find the gallery at the title screen

happy fapping.
Awesome, thanks! Can't seem to find Kuko's new scene though, what is it?

Mensch466

Reputation score

go to the title screen, H-gallery, select kuko, select her onsen scence, the third row there is the new scence.

kuko must have 5 hearts for this H-event

i hope this information helps you.

Last edited:

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go to the title screen, H-gallery, select kuko, select her onsen scence, the third row there is the new scence.

kuko must have 5 hearts for this H-event

i hope this information helps you.
Got it, thanks a lot!

thestickman

Reputation score

Has anyone found or written up even a rudimentary walkthrough for this game? I made the mistake of not playing it for a couple of weeks, and since there's no questlog, I barely remember what I was supposed to be doing. Even before then, I was a little lost - I was stuck on the silver-haired girl's quest after the chastity belt scene. Supposed to find two different enemies or something, but it made little sense to me.
I don't want to just use a 100% save file because I actually want to play the game, but it's difficult going in this blind.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone found or written up even a rudimentary walkthrough for this game? I made the mistake of not playing it for a couple of weeks, and since there's no questlog, I barely remember what I was supposed to be doing. Even before then, I was a little lost - I was stuck on the silver-haired girl's quest after the chastity belt scene. Supposed to find two different enemies or something, but it made little sense to me.
I don't want to just use a 100% save file because I actually want to play the game, but it's difficult going in this blind.
If I recall correctly, you have to find the enemies, and she has to be in your party while you kill them. I want to say they were in the poisonous swamp to the sound, but I could be wrong on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.