What's new

[Aeba no Mori F] ロリ巨乳の里にて / In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits (RJ189145)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ロリ巨乳の里にて

The game was updated to ver1.01 (both paid and free version) on January 13. Just bug fix.

I have downloaded free (or trial) version and overwritten with the version I got from sukebei.

I hope that the oppai demon would stay there...

Edit: Asolutely DO NOT overwrite like I did, or else the game will be crashed.

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there by any chance an easy/fast or just reliable way to farm blue flowers?

They're impossibly rare to find on the ground and it's completely bottlenecking my ability to upgrade the shop.

And the fact that it's a material for some crafts just makes it all the more maddening.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there by any chance an easy/fast or just reliable way to farm blue flowers?

They're impossibly rare to find on the ground and it's completely bottlenecking my ability to upgrade the shop.

And the fact that it's a material for some crafts just makes it all the more maddening.
If it's the item I think it is, just farm ghosts for bags.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aeba-sensei (the author of the game) is currently working on the reminiscence mode; he showed it on twitter and it looks almost done so we can expect an update soon

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If it's the item I think it is, just farm ghosts for bags.
Thanks, that helps a lot. I just farmed up about 25 of those, saved, and opened them in batches of 5 while reloading every time I didn't get one.

Now I'm just missing the last gem for the moneygrubbing girl (I'm not even sure which one I'm missing. I think the one in the deep woods, if not there then possibly in the poison swamp or mountains. If anyone remembers where those ones are hidden, specifically)

That, and like 300,000 yen. I really wish there was a faster way to grind all that other than just the daily missions. You'd think there'd be an endgame cashflow increase (Like a really valuable drop) or the creator could tone down the costs on some of these things. Between that and the flower RNG I think the creator must really like those korean grinder MMOs because the farming is giving me some flashbacks to games like AION.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i find this 角 horn thing the shopkeeper wants

nvm. found it from the flying dragon thing int he mountains

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i get the stick for the half sp staff

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i get the stick for the half sp staff
Tree monsters in the fog forest which is past the poison swamp. There's also another entrance to the fog forest through the mountain.

Thanks, that helps a lot. I just farmed up about 25 of those, saved, and opened them in batches of 5 while reloading every time I didn't get one.

Now I'm just missing the last gem for the moneygrubbing girl (I'm not even sure which one I'm missing. I think the one in the deep woods, if not there then possibly in the poison swamp or mountains. If anyone remembers where those ones are hidden, specifically)

That, and like 300,000 yen. I really wish there was a faster way to grind all that other than just the daily missions. You'd think there'd be an endgame cashflow increase (Like a really valuable drop) or the creator could tone down the costs on some of these things. Between that and the flower RNG I think the creator must really like those korean grinder MMOs because the farming is giving me some flashbacks to games like AION.
Either farm ghosts and sell items from bags, or grind fish in the poison ponds, which sometimes drop gold shards. Combine 3 shards into a gold bar and sell them for 10k each.

Alternatively you could just cheat engine your gold. 4 byte (gold x 2) + 1

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I believe you can get it from the ghosts as an item drop.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

BUMPING this as an update, the game has been updated and the scene viewing gallery mode is now available

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nice, thats what i needed!!!

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm doing a personal translation on this, I was just wondering if anyone else was interested in it. Full disclosure, I'm basically doing machine assisted translation with some personal research, but it's coming along pretty well. Dunno if you guys want a translation but I thought I'd put it out there.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm doing a personal translation on this, I was just wondering if anyone else was interested in it. Full disclosure, I'm basically doing machine assisted translation with some personal research, but it's coming along pretty well. Dunno if you guys want a translation but I thought I'd put it out there.
I tend to not play games that are this vanilla without a translation, as the text tends to be important.
So yes, this would be the way to get me to play the game, if you think it's one worth sharing.

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's coming out pretty well in my estimation, but I'm sure it isn't perfect. I've been using RPG Maker XP to get an idea of context which helps a lot, and I'm using a few different resources to figure out the more colloquial phrases. The meaning might not be 100%, but it's enough to get the job done.

I actually like the story a lot. The characters are pretty great. Except Kuko. She can DIAF.

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I am very interested in a translation. Will love you forever.

Also, whats wrong with Kuko? I would expect people to hate Shikimi or Azami, but why her? I actually love her cold tuna attitude.

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Funny you say that, I think Azami is best girl. I like her creepy hyper-possessive attitude, but that's because I'm into crazy girls.

My problem with Kuko is she's all tsun and no dere. I do love the interactions she has with everyone else though when everyone's perverted and she's like "Jesus Christ you guys are ridiculous." She's a good straight man.

Shikimi's pretty bad, I agree.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Funny you say that, I think Azami is best girl. I like her creepy hyper-possessive attitude, but that's because I'm into crazy girls.

My problem with Kuko is she's all tsun and no dere. I do love the interactions she has with everyone else though when everyone's perverted and she's like "Jesus Christ you guys are ridiculous." She's a good straight man.

Shikimi's pretty bad, I agree.
I'm not surprised Kuko ranked high in the poll as several characters from the artist's previous games are emotionless (some of them being androids) so some of his audience probably likes that kind of fetish.

As for me the two fetishes I follow this artist for are "paizuri-only" and "death-by-snu-snu" so I personally like Oni the best as she really pushes these two fetishes to their full extent although it's understandable that she ranked quite low considering she is only present in the paid version of the game.

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hōzuki is great too, but there's so little interaction with her. One of the things I like is seeing the characters interact with each other. Shikimi and Azami's bitch-offs have me like "DAAAAAAAYUMN", and you lose that with Hōzuki. Kuko is at her best when she's interacting with the really lewd characters.

Oh I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Fuyou. I didn't like her until I started translating the game, but the whole "demure, quiet one who's secretly a date-rapist" thing is super hot to me.

As an aside, do you know why Hōzuki comes up in google translate as Ogre? Is it because 鬼灯 starts with 鬼?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As an aside, do you know why Hōzuki comes up in google translate as Ogre? Is it because 鬼灯 starts with 鬼?
鬼 translates into Demon
灯 translates into Lamp

Theoretically speaking 鬼灯 could translate into Djinn but the closest thing you'll find in Japanese folklore is Oni (raw translated as Ogre) hence why I think Oni is the most appropriate translation for her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.