What's new

[Aeba no Mori F] ロリ巨乳の里にて / In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits (RJ189145)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ロリ巨乳の里にて

how the hell do i get past the rocks that block the way in some areas?
also i need to get snake tails for the shop owner, but i havent found a single snake, where are they?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how the hell do i get past the rocks that block the way in some areas?
also i need to get snake tails for the shop owner, but i havent found a single snake, where are they?
the loli with glasses tell you a bomb its need and the recipe its in her house (or in the shop)

for the bomb you need goo from slimes and gunpowder from the those extremely annoying kamikase chickens.

all those enemies are in the first cavern.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you find the other people who aren't from the village?
I've been spending hours literally getting lost in the game.
Here's how to get the 2 secret lolis (I'm assuming this is what you want to know):

Kitsune

First, make sure every villager's affection is maxed out. Then go talk to Camilla. This will trigger an event where you feel an earthquake and Camilla tells you to go investigate the western forest (the one with the zombies). Make your way through the maze and find the Tower. It should be around the north-west area of the forest. Enter the tower; there will be doors that block your path. You need to have a high enough amount of attack stats to open the doors but if all the loli's are maxed out then you should normally have good enough stuff to open the door by now (I believe it counts your ally loli into the stats check too so bring one just to make sure). Battle a few bosses and head to the top of the tower. The Kitsune is waiting for you there.

Oppai Demon (paid-version exclusive)

When doing Karin's quest in the swamp, you should eventually unlock the access to the Underground. Make your way through the maze and reach the place where there's a demon waiting to battle you. Kill that demon and it will unleash monsters all around the Underground as well as collectible items that will be scattered all around the Underground. Unlike normal items, these ones (I believe they're called "tears of life" or something like that if my memory serves me right) are shown as a black star (normal items are shown as little white stars). Once you've collected them all (you can use Nerine to know whether there are any left by talking to her if you bring her with you), head back to where you defeated the Demon. At the end of the room, there should be a horizontal wall covered in more red veins than the other. There's a hidden invisible door on that wall. Access the dungeon behind it (keep in mind you can only proceed further if you're alone). There's a loli stuck in the wall at the end of the dungeon, you have the option to perform paizuri if you have collected all the tears of life. Everytime you cum your HP will be drained too but keep doing it until it reaches 0. You will wake up in your room with the Oppai Demon next to you.

Hope that answers your question ! The Oppai Demon is my favourite of them all ^_^

for the bomb you need goo from slimes and gunpowder from the those extremely annoying kamikase chickens.
You can also buy them from the shopkeeper

Last edited:

xreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC snake tails are from the blue snake mob from the caverns in the deep forest. They're quite strong with AoE hits, be careful.

Here's how to get the 2 secret lolis (I'm assuming this is what you want to know):

Kitsune

First, make sure every villager's affection is maxed out. Then go talk to Camilla. This will trigger an event where you feel an earthquake and Camilla tells you to go investigate the western forest (the one with the zombies). Make your way through the maze and find the Tower. It should be around the north-west area of the forest. Enter the tower; there will be doors that block your path. You need to have a high enough amount of attack stats to open the doors but if all the loli's are maxed out then you should normally have good enough stuff to open the door by now (I believe it counts your ally loli into the stats check too so bring one just to make sure). Battle a few bosses and head to the top of the tower. The Kitsune is waiting for you there.
Oppai Demon (paid-version exclusive)

When doing Karin's quest in the swamp, you should eventually unlock the access to the Underground. Make your way through the maze and reach the place where there's a demon waiting to battle you. Kill that demon and it will unleash monsters all around the Underground as well as collectible items that will be scattered all around the Underground. Unlike normal items, these ones (I believe they're called "tears of life" or something like that if my memory serves me right) are shown as a black star (normal items are shown as little white stars). Once you've collected them all (you can use Nerine to know whether there are any left by talking to her if you bring her with you), head back to where you defeated the Demon. At the end of the room, there should be a horizontal wall covered in more red veins than the other. There's a hidden invisible door on that wall. Access the dungeon behind it (keep in mind you can only proceed further if you're alone). There's a loli stuck in the wall at the end of the dungeon, you have the option to perform paizuri if you have collected all the tears of life. Everytime you cum your HP will be drained too but keep doing it until it reaches 0. You will wake up in your room with the Oppai Demon next to you.

Hope that answers your question ! The Oppai Demon is my favourite of them all ^_^
Damn, you're a lifesaver. I didn't realize you had to max out they're affection for it. Geez.

EDIT: I don't think you need to do max their affection. I had Camille and only 2 others at max affection and the event triggered. Everyone else was pretty close though, 1-2 hearts away.

EDIT2: Finished the game What a ride. Protip, the 20 mana spell + the craftable cane that halfs mana usage is broken.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

EDIT: I don't think you need to do max their affection. I had Camille and only 2 others at max affection and the event triggered. Everyone else was pretty close though, 1-2 hearts away.

EDIT2: Finished the game What a ride. Protip, the 20 mana spell + the craftable cane that halfs mana usage is broken.
Oh yeah my bad. The fact that you can go on any of the loli's route at random makes it kinda hard to identify how certain events occur sometimes. And yeah Camilla is so strong compared to the other loli it's pretty hilarious. She wipes out pretty much everything in one turn so she's the only loli I ever used for farming and exploring.

Also Thundergod, thanks for the explanation of the story, even I was a bit confused but I must admit I kinda skipped the dialogue with the Kitsune when it looks like it was actually the most important story-wise.

The world needs more paizuri-only games like this one

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IIRC snake tails are from the blue snake mob from the caverns in the deep forest. They're quite strong with AoE hits, be careful.

Damn, you're a lifesaver. I didn't realize you had to max out they're affection for it. Geez.

I don't think it has anything to do with affection at all since I have all characters at maxed affection, have the demon in my room, and the 6th hotspring. Still can't get the Kitsune event to trigger though. So I must've missed an item somewhere or broke the game. Also exhausted all of their conversations with each other, and triggered 5 hotspring scenes. :p

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think it has anything to do with affection at all since I have all characters at maxed affection, have the demon in my room, and the 6th hotspring. Still can't get the Kitsune event to trigger though. So I must've missed an item somewhere or broke the game. Also exhausted all of their conversations with each other, and triggered 5 hotspring scenes. :p
Maybe it has to do with how many days you've been in the village then. What day is it for you ?

xreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the event triggered for me around day 60+. I can't be sure though. You have to talk to Camille for the event to happen I think.

Have you explored the Western Forest?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the event triggered for me around day 60+. I can't be sure though. You have to talk to Camille for the event to happen I think.

Have you explored the Western Forest?
Checked day 61, still nothing. And yes I've explored the forest and found the area where the tower SHOULD appear, but it's just an empty cliff for me.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the Kitsune event to occur, you need do the red loli(椿) quest (お仕事) around 20 times. You will need to do the quest till a event occur when you ask to do her quest again but instead the screen shake a bit and red loli say the tower have appear.

See my guide under 椿 and 梔子

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the Kitsune event to occur, you need do the red loli(椿) quest (お仕事) around 20 times. You will need to do the quest till a event occur when you ask to do her quest again but instead the screen shake a bit and red loli say the tower have appear.

See my guide under 椿 and 梔子
Turns out I was 1 quest away. <.<

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As a side note, I found it funny that you can normally press F12 to go back to the loading screen but after being killed by the Oppai Demon during her ending scene, you can't even escape the altered loading screen with F12 or even closing the game.

vatarn

Reputation score

Sry for being such a noob but where I can sell/buy items? Also what translator do you use? VN seems a little messy in this game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sry for being such a noob but where I can sell/buy items? Also what translator do you use? VN seems a little messy in this game.
The girl behind the counter is the shop, you have to talk to her from the other side of the counter to access it.

Translator? Who needs those? I just ran around skipping text and trying to find mobs with matching names on quests. :p

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I use ITH and Text Aggregator with Atlas as my dictionary. Not the best set up, but it's literally the only one that works on my computer lol

xreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use ITH and Text Aggregator with Atlas as my dictionary. Not the best set up, but it's literally the only one that works on my computer lol
Used this as well with some phone + Google translate. If you're using AGTH, defcab's RPGMaker H-Code should work.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone mind tossing a save so I don't have to grind?

Status
Not open for further replies.