Reputation score
Re: [Action]Chinpoman!!!

please comment on animation sample

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It looks amazing.

My only real negative critiques would be that the lighting on her legs looks a bit strange and very glossy. While her body feels like flesh, her legs look like glass and the knees are very pronounced.

I love how there's no clipping with her body in the movement even though she's moving quite a lot. The stomach area especially looks really really nice.

If this is you messing around in 3D, I'd say you're doing a fantastic job and honestly can't wait to see more.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here is another animation sample I made:).

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here is another animation sample I made:).
Her body looks great, physics look great, but her face is perfectly locked in place; generally someone making that kind of a motion would have their head turn or rotate or move even just a little, etc.

Same for the expression, it wasn't as obvious with the last animation, but it stands out this time that it doesn't change. Would it be possible to make her blink or change her expression at all?

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Her body looks great, physics look great, but her face is perfectly locked in place; generally someone making that kind of a motion would have their head turn or rotate or move even just a little, etc.

Same for the expression, it wasn't as obvious with the last animation, but it stands out this time that it doesn't change. Would it be possible to make her blink or change her expression at all?
Thank for your critics. The answer to you question is...Yes the head turn and some blinking will be done in final version in game. I'm not animating that now because of some pipeline issue.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That broom looks stiff otherwise animation is good

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How many sex animation / character do you guys think is reasonable to sell at 700yen/6$ or so? I plan to make gameplay pretty casual and spend more time on making art. Everyone please share your thought/needs or whatever,I will really appreciated it.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many sex animation / character do you guys think is reasonable to sell at 700 yen or so? I plan to make gameplay pretty casual and spend more time on making art. Everyone please share your thought/needs or whatever,I will really appreciated it.
If you're talking 700 yen on DLSite, remember that DLSite will screw you for over 60% of profits; ideally, if you can, try to sell the game on Offbeatr as well (just apply for a store and show them your previous work).

As far as selling it for that amount anywhere though, here's a few things to consider;

-You want to basically remember that more chicks you get in the game = less animations you have to do to have people pleased (i.e. MOST people, not everyone, would be more pleased with 3 chicks having 1 animation each than with 1 chick having 5 animations total. Not everyone, though.)

-Also take into account the gameplay; if the gameplay is heavily engaging, and isn't just a "skin" for the h-animations, people will be up for paying more as well.

-Also consider the actual gameplay and how it meshes with the sex part of the game; if you can come up with a viable storyline reason or thematic reason that she's getting fucked etc. a lot of people will enjoy the game more, i'm not saying you have to write a novel, but take these two comparisons for example;

1) Your maid woman goes to hell and gets fucked by demons because they want to fuck things.

or

2) Your maid woman is taking care of a wealthy businessowner, but it's revealed that the business owner sold his soul to hell to get the success he did. He dies, and so as such, she's part of the deal since she was working with him, so your maid woman now has to fight her way out of hell. The demons that fuck her down there are getting back the debt that her master was paying off; if they fuck her enough, the debt is paid, but then they have no more reason to keep her as she is, so they turn her into a demon and fuck her forever, game over, so your life bar would be the debt.

Just stuff like that can greatly enhance a game, etc.

----------------------

To answer your question though directly;

I'd say if the gameplay was solid, was interesting storyline, engaging, etc.

You could get away with 1 girl with 10 animations or 2 girls with 4 unique animations or 3 girls with 2 or 3 unique animations.

If the gameplay wasn't solid/engaging and was just a "skin" for the animations;

I'd say you'd need 1 girl with 15 animations minimum, or 2 girls with 6 unique animations, or 3 girls with 4 or so animations each.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What about POV? if It look good I will make android game or something like that.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about POV? if It look good I will make android game or something like that.
Would you be interested in making an oculus rift-enabled game? I've got a programmer friend I've worked with before who specializes in Oculus Rift stuff, and there aren't many h-games out there with Oculus Rift support, so you'd be able to hit a niche with that if you went POV etc.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would you be interested in making an oculus rift-enabled game? I've got a programmer friend I've worked with before who specializes in Oculus Rift stuff, and there aren't many h-games out there with Oculus Rift support, so you'd be able to hit a niche with that if you went POV etc.
I'd love to but I dont know if that will be possible because the art style I do : 3d rendering+ deep compositing > 2d game engine.(as of now because I start learning 3d like 3-4month ago or something) I did't optimised my pipeline for 3d engine yet because It's too advanced for beginner like me

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd love to but I dont know if that will be possible because the art style I do : 3d rendering+ deep compositing > 2d game engine.(as of now because I start learning 3d like 3-4month ago or something) I did't optimised my pipeline for 3d engine yet because It's too advanced for beginner like me
Oh, i thought this was all done in a 3D program, your art etc.
My friend would be programming in unity, a 3d engine etc. so of course it'd be up to you; I just wanted to put the offer out there, no worries :D

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I test how POV animation would look like. This test render look noisy and color look weird too because of compression. How do you guys think of the animation?

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I test how POV animation would look like. This test render look noisy and color look weird too because of compression. How do you guys think of the animation?
It looks pretty good. Most POV stuff tend to stay away from too much motion but you manage to have motion while keeping the character in the camera frame at all times. Also, it feels like she's reacting to your movements as well.

The only thing I can't say I like about it it is that her expressions changing too much in one animation. Maybe if her expression changed over the course of multiple loops?

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks pretty good. Most POV stuff tend to stay away from too much motion but you manage to have motion while keeping the character in the camera frame at all times. Also, it feels like she's reacting to your movements as well.

The only thing I can't say I like about it it is that her expressions changing too much in one animation. Maybe if her expression changed over the course of multiple loops?
Thanks for your reply. I agree with you it should be minimum of 5 loop or something to trigger change in expression.

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have a comment? I will go full force and make some interactive demo.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Anyone else have a comment? I will go full force and make some interactive demo.
Umm, the animation is quite amazing. But the body seems a bit too glossy for me. You might want to change that. Still very good tho'. :)

OP
Bullcheese

Bullcheese

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Umm, the animation is quite amazing. But the body seems a bit too glossy for me. You might want to change that. Still very good tho'. :)
Thanks, you're right ,I will see what I can do about that.