What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ acerola ] [ あせろら ] Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ / 寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~ RE153925 RJ153925

spammaps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ153925 寝取られ妹美咲 in the making

It works for me - make sure that you copy the complete link and just replace the xx with tt.

M1zuk1s translation is pretty far along:

hxxp://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28350

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nice translation <3 Thanks!

Any idea are the previous games of the circle translated?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Da fuq? The mega link a few posts above got taken down already.

Post in spoiler tags and split the encryption key from the download link instead. Someone is crawling this forum.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Da fuq? The mega link a few posts above got taken down already.

Post in spoiler tags and split the encryption key from the download link instead. Someone is crawling this forum.
This is indeed strange, and I remember it already happening with other games translated by M1zuk1s (mainly the ntrpg series). Is there some crazy vendetta against M1zuk1s translations?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This is indeed strange, and I remember it already happening with other games translated by M1zuk1s (mainly the ntrpg series). Is there some crazy vendetta against M1zuk1s translations?
Possibly. There are plenty of crazy individuals out there.

spammaps

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was reported mere hours after I published the link, so must have been someone reading this forum. Second try, link is in the attachement.

Attachments

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, when I tried the M1zuki translation few days ago, i wasn't able to find where the Rock paper scissor events were. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks!

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, when I tried the M1zuki translation few days ago, i wasn't able to find where the Rock paper scissor events were. Can someone help me with that?

Thanks!
Go outside your house and move to the right area. You should keep walking to the right as much as you can until you see some garbage place where a man is standing. He should be the rock paper scissors man.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh okay, each time i came, it was empty. I will try again. Thanks.

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually I feel bad playing NTR game, but after seeing that Misaki so slutty. I didn't feel bad anymore

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save for this game?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the save earlier fucked up all my saves... so can anyone upload a full save pls?

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have a link again? The one list from two weeks shows gone to me. Thank you.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having same problem as Bae. May somebody kindly re-upload a link? :eek: Greatly appreciated!

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Allright, good news is that I made a mega link from what version I have on my computer and will also add a cg system.save to this post.
The bad news is that it's version 1.00.

Just to get something a bit more clarified.
There are many other links on this post (that are of course not working anymore), but the thing is, this game has shota.
If somehow it was allowed or something else, then I will leave the link here.
If that's not the case and someone reminds me, then I shall remove it instantly and you have to pm me to get it.

Attachments

Last edited:

leehan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Allright, good news is that I made a mega link from what version I have on my computer and will also add a cg system.save to this post.
The bad news is that it's version 1.00.

Just to get something a bit more clarified.
There are many other links on this post (that are of course not working anymore), but the thing is, this game has shota.
If somehow it was allowed or something else, then I will leave the link here.
If that's not the case and someone reminds me, then I shall remove it instantly and you have to pm me to get it.
I've been using your save file and sagaoz save folder and it didn't work at all. Is it a bug? How can I debug it?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I second this. :T
here is my version of the game, dont know which it is but i prepatched Eng this and with full save

if you guys want to play then i guess just delete all the save files and then play, cause i saved under "Fap Mats" so i just need full scene and don't really know if its playable

Last edited:

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

here is my version of the game, dont know which it is but i prepatched Eng this and with full save
Nicely done! Very enjoyable game with a ton of content in it.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if you guys want to play then i guess just delete all the save files and then play, cause i saved under "Fap Mats" so i just need full scene and don't really know if its playable

dont know why MEGA keep taking down my Link, so i will replace it with this
GGDrive Link, edited in the original post and posted again here so it will not confuse anyone