What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ acerola ] [ あせろら ] Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ / 寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~ RE153925 RJ153925

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ153925 寝取られ妹美咲 in the making

oh no i cant read jap chiitrans not hooking this up!! what translator can hook this one? :confused:

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh no i cant read jap chiitrans not hooking this up!! what translator can hook this one? :confused:
I use agth + /c /n /z /x /v /L0411 also setting in agth "remove 5" "and supress repettion" on.
Sorry bad english)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For wolf games i am useing visual novel reader - works fine

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aren't the links usually from hentai-share usually fake? o.0 I'm downloading now but I thought they where if I wasn't mistaken..
They're usually fake, but this one seems legit. I just downloaded it and it actually had the game inside. (Although it's another case of .rar inside .rar)

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They're usually fake
Every time it is downloaded from the website everything was normal. Anyway, in the games. Also know as the administrator of the site at the same time puts on anime-sharing. Maybe you confused with another site?
Sorry bad english)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone upload the game to mega? The other sites do not work too well for me. Not sure if it's because of my ISP :(

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For wolf games i am useing visual novel reader - works fine
amazing, I've always wanted a better wolf translator. Just installed it myself to test and it took like 5 minutes to set up

I still have some things to test out in it options but is the translation in the right spot?

^like at the top of the game.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol funny game same concept with the other game.. any got further on this?.. will the guy caught his girl cheating?..

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol funny game same concept with the other game.. any got further on this?.. will the guy caught his girl cheating?..
The furthest I got was her neighbour fucking her next door while her brother is masturbating in their own room.

My first game ended with Ending 4 in roughly 60+ days which I think is the landlord or something decides to make her into a sex slave. Gives you 3 options to start from beginning with $5m or start afresh.

Anyone knows what does the NG means in each condition? Sometimes, I'm able to progress but sometimes the scene just repeats.

Shirou42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The furthest I got was her neighbour fucking her next door while her brother is masturbating in their own room.

My first game ended with Ending 4 in roughly 60+ days which I think is the landlord or something decides to make her into a sex slave. Gives you 3 options to start from beginning with $5m or start afresh.

Anyone knows what does the NG means in each condition? Sometimes, I'm able to progress but sometimes the scene just repeats.
There are 3 parameters you have to keep a look out for when doing the jobs to obtain new scenes. Forgive me if I get this information incorrect: First bar is her stamina level, second bar her horny level, last is her morale level. Most new scenes can be obtained by having the minimum horny level as shown on the job requirement page. Once you've reached all the minimum requirements the NG will disappear and you'll get a all green.

There are also instances where she becomes too horny (or morale at 0) where she will have sex and not get paid. You have to purchase items that will give her a little morale back and revert her back to normal. To notice if she's gone too horny look at her picture on the screen and see if she's licking her lips or not. I haven't tested this out too much so I'm not sure how to actually spark it. All I did was a gravure shoot and she ended up being in a daze and then led to a love hotel from a stranger.

As for Ending 4. Every week the landlord will ask for payment of 200k. If you keep paying with your body then you'll get Ending 4.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basically you want to have the first and second bar full, and the third bar at 0 for most scenes. You switch costumes at certain places until you see that it is the one you need for that place and to get new scenes in NG+ you didn't get, you have to go through said scenes you've already unlocked to get to the new ones but you won't see the scenes you already unlocked UNTIL you get to the new ones, you'll just get $. The final scene for each place is always an animation sprite (at least for me so far).

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are 3 parameters you have to keep a look out for when doing the jobs to obtain new scenes. Forgive me if I get this information incorrect: First bar is her stamina level, second bar her horny level, last is her morale level. Most new scenes can be obtained by having the minimum horny level as shown on the job requirement page. Once you've reached all the minimum requirements the NG will disappear and you'll get a all green.

There are also instances where she becomes too horny (or morale at 0) where she will have sex and not get paid. You have to purchase items that will give her a little morale back and revert her back to normal. To notice if she's gone too horny look at her picture on the screen and see if she's licking her lips or not. I haven't tested this out too much so I'm not sure how to actually spark it. All I did was a gravure shoot and she ended up being in a daze and then led to a love hotel from a stranger.

As for Ending 4. Every week the landlord will ask for payment of 200k. If you keep paying with your body then you'll get Ending 4.
I see.. I do get two choices every week. I suppose I'm supposed to click on the second choice to decline? I'm playing this blindly without any translators.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 寝取られ妹美咲

Hi Newbie here.... What is an NTR game? :p lol. I got no clue.
NTR is short for Netorare, another word for Cuckold. Where the main protagonist's girl is taken/seduced away willingly or unwillingly

Shirou42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see.. I do get two choices every week. I suppose I'm supposed to click on the second choice to decline? I'm playing this blindly without any translators.
If you're talking about the landlord choices which occur every week then the 1st option is to pay and the second option is to sell your body to the landlord. In addition there will be a fat old guy who also pops up at your house on (I think Fridays) and after a few scenes the main character will give a choice of whether to meet him or not (again first choice to meet, second to not)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're talking about the landlord choices which occur every week then the 1st option is to pay and the second option is to sell your body to the landlord. In addition there will be a fat old guy who also pops up at your house on (I think Fridays) and after a few scenes the main character will give a choice of whether to meet him or not (again first choice to meet, second to not)
Wait.. the landlord is the fat guy right? I know that there's a beggar looking guy that bangs her in the opposite room but there's also a fat guy.. I think I sort of messed up their identities. So the beggar looking haggard looking guy is the landlord? I don't think I get any choice whenever he visits though. Only with the fat guy. If I press the first choice, after she's done with what she has to do for the day, she will go out with the fat guy but if second choice, nothing happens.

This is what happens when you play blindly haha confusing x.x

Shirou42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait.. the landlord is the fat guy right? I know that there's a beggar looking guy that bangs her in the opposite room but there's also a fat guy.. I think I sort of messed up their identities. So the beggar looking haggard looking guy is the landlord? I don't think I get any choice whenever he visits though. Only with the fat guy. If I press the first choice, after she's done with what she has to do for the day, she will go out with the fat guy but if second choice, nothing happens.

This is what happens when you play blindly haha confusing x.x
When the haggard guy visits and you do not have at least a 200k budget he will automatically use your body. Sorry I should've mentioned that earlier. When you have the money then you are given the prompt to whether to pay in cash or use your body.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When the haggard guy visits and you do not have at least a 200k budget he will automatically use your body. Sorry I should've mentioned that earlier. When you have the money then you are given the prompt to whether to pay in cash or use your body.
Oh I see, thanks for clarifying! But how do you even have 200k every week even if you're working the entire week.. I get like 15k max per job